Let's Play Outside, Shall We?

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Fresh Air
Explorer
Explorer

Let's Play Outside, Shall We?

Post by Fresh Air »

Hi,

I thought I'd open this thread as I'm just about to post the second instalment of Let's Play Outside, Shall We? and I'd really like to get any feedback you guys and girls have. And suggestions for future webteases, too.

Thanks,

Fresh Air
fagslavepig
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Let's Play Outside, Shall We?

Post by fagslavepig »

I cant wait to try both your teases, I havnt had time to put to it yet but im very excited. Personally I would like to do it dressed in female underwear or cock sucker written on my chest but I know thats probably a personal thing.
Ive always fantasised over driving along to a spot then stripping off then throwing clothes out the window and driving off etc etc
Feel free to do a tease on that lol
Great tease well done.
Fagslavepig
Fresh Air
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Fresh Air »

Thanks for the feedback, fagslavepig.

I'm pleased you liked them. As for the crossdressing stuff, it certainly crossed my mind while creating it, but I decided not to mix fetishes in this one and go for a pure exhibitionist tease. And I also wanted to make it as simple as possible for people to follow without having to buy lots of stuff, spend ages prepping, etc. That way, I thought it may appeal to more people.

But don't worry too much, I foresee something along those lines coming in future. And the car thing is an interesting idea.

Thanks again,

Fresh Air
Allieballie_96
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Allieballie_96 »

I'm a girl and I'm excited to try your tease tomorrow morning! I happen to be going on a mountain hike. I'm going to wake up early and try to be out at my destination before the sun comes up. I've only read the pages on what I need and I'm saving the actual tease for when I'm out there.
Fresh Air
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Fresh Air »

Excellent Allieballie, I'm very pleased to hear you're doing it that way as that's exactly the way it's intended and the way it should work best. Best of luck and I'd love to hear how it goes and what you thought of it afterwards.

And although I'm happy for anyone to try it, I have to admit it's particularly pleasing to hear of a girl ready to give it a go.

Cheers,

Fresh Air
ajoe
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by ajoe »

I liked the first part. It was exciting as I wasn't sure what happens next. It was also somewhat the first time I've done anything like that.

I took a look at the second part and the big theme was obvious and too risky for me.
Fresh Air
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Fresh Air »

Hi ajoe,

I'm glad to hear you liked the first one at least. And yeah, depending on the places you have available, and the time of day, the second tease can be a lot harder than the first.

thanks,

Fresh Air
Allieballie_96
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Allieballie_96 »

I just got back from my hike. I loved the tease, I woke up at 5, wore some old running shorts and a tshirt. For my spare change of clothes I put a pair of panties, yoga pants, sports bra and a tanktop in the bag. I hiked for about an hour, I was partly afraid of running into someone but I only ran into a few people biking. The morning was a lot of fun it's so exhilarating being out in nature in the nude. After the sun came up I found a good spot to leave my clothes and go on my walk, I wish it was a bit longer with more stuff to do but I enjoyed it. I'm definitely interested in trying out any future webteases you'll make.
Fresh Air
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Fresh Air »

Hi Allieballie,

Thanks heaps for trying it and even more for letting me know how it went. I'm glad you enjoyed it, even though you wanted it to be a bit longer.

I can't promise when, but I'll be writing more teases in future, so it's great to get feedback like this.

thanks again, and you should be very proud of yourself btw,

cheers,

fresh air
koekjes
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by koekjes »

Thank you. I'll definitely try this one out. This site needs more of this kind of stuff :love:
Fresh Air
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Fresh Air »

Thanks koekjes.

good luck!
ajoe
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by ajoe »

Thanks again.

I really liked the original let's play outside tease but the latter two were just too hard for my taste. Of the first tease, I almost did everything and I'm really positively surprised by it. I'd really appreciate if I could someday read another tease on the softer side.
Fresh Air
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Fresh Air »

Your welcome, ajoe. And yep, I will be making a tease similar to the first one again at some point not too far away.
shana
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Submissive

Post by shana »

I have done the again version. What a wonderful experience. Waauww. Adrenaline rushing dare.
It was not possible to make wonderful pictures like in the tease, but it was an experience I will not easily forget. I'm even planning to do it once more, but at a somewhat busier place or with less places to hide to even further increase the excitement.
sir_tomsen
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by sir_tomsen »

Hello, the webtease is old but the excitement doesn't diminish.
So, after experiencing the first session 10 days ago and being overwhelmed with horniness that I could hardly suppress leaking without stimulation, I had to try the second session too.

It was even more exciting, especially up to the moment when the clothes were cut into strips. There was really no turning back then.
It was crazy, the weather just right, few people out. Everything went well until station 3, at which point I heard voices and was able to hide behind felled trees. They were girls, they didn't pass by but sat down on the felled trees and chatted and chatted. I hid in the pile of trees. Then a woman also had to pee. She came around, squatted down and let it go. She didn't see me, I was so scared, eventually they left. Wow, that close, but sooooo horny.

Tom