FB: A day with Lexi

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

FB: A day with Lexi

Post by Shattered »

If you've got any feedback on my recent tease, or there's any glitches, let me know here!
Nebulak1970
Explorer
Explorer

Re: FB: A day with Lexi

Post by Nebulak1970 »

Very good tease!
A second part?
Slave24
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by Slave24 »

Great tease, well done!
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Post by mangoman »

Yeah, really a great tease. I've enjoyed it a lot. Please more!!
darkscalehealer
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by darkscalehealer »

I found it sometimes a bit hard to read all the text before it switched (a bit too fast sometimes).
In the middle (you are in the house, but not on the last part) there is bug, I think. You have like 5-6 lines of text, and then some options on the right (3-4) but all of that only for few seconds that I could not read anything because it changed to the next text without that I had chosen one option. I'm too lazy to do the tease again yet :p
anyway: I liked it, a bit shorter than the average tease, but pretty good quality :)
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by mangoman »

darkscalehealer wrote:I found it sometimes a bit hard to read all the text before it switched (a bit too fast sometimes).
In the middle (you are in the house, but not on the last part) there is bug, I think. You have like 5-6 lines of text, and then some options on the right (3-4) but all of that only for few seconds that I could not read anything because it changed to the next text without that I had chosen one option. I'm too lazy to do the tease again yet :p
anyway: I liked it, a bit shorter than the average tease, but pretty good quality :)
yeah right, I saw that "bug" too. Seems like you forgot a 0 for a 60, because the timer is on 6.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Do you recall if it was this slide or not?
Spoiler: show
""Oh! I almost showed you my boobs I was so excited.
I suppose you do want to see them though?
I guess you deserve it. But I'm gonna make you work for it... How should I do that..."
This was first that came to mind, and this short delay was intentional, but maybe a few more seconds would be good. Or was it something else?

Thanks to everyone who likes my tease, I'm pleased it's been successful.
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
I am a: None of the above

Post by jp »

Shattered wrote:Do you recall if it was this slide or not?
Spoiler: show
""Oh! I almost showed you my boobs I was so excited.
I suppose you do want to see them though?
I guess you deserve it. But I'm gonna make you work for it... How should I do that..."
This was first that came to mind, and this short delay was intentional, but maybe a few more seconds would be good. Or was it something else?

Thanks to everyone who likes my tease, I'm pleased it's been successful.
Yes, it's that slide, I'm sure of it as I thought the same thing.

I thought it may be intentional, however I think a little longer would still be useful and have the same impact. I didn't even have time to read the 3 options on the side and barely was able to finish reading the text under the picture. If it is indeed a 6 second timer, perhaps 10 seconds... or 8 seconds would be better.

I think the tease overall is very good. The content doesn't suit me well, but you have a decent flow. There are some inconsistencies in that flow, though. (I can't recall pages as I wasn't planning on reviewing the tease here, but your comment got me to respond and I figured I'd offer my feedback.) Most of the tease uses short/medium hidden or visible timers. This allows the tease to have the sort of flow that I like, it feels more like a natural and realistic engagement. However, there are 2 or 3 slides where there is a long hidden timer. Things like this are disruptive to the flow and make me pull out of the fantasy experience. I'm fine with long duration "events", but I believe they should be broken up into multiple slides so there's still a sense of flow and progression.

Very promising first tease. Thank you for your contribution and hope to see more from you.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Okay then, I can see the 5 seconds being a bit short. Sadly (or not) I can't edit right now due to TOTM, but once voting has concluded I'll elongate that. And do you recall if those were the slides where outfits were changed or did I have a few others that stood out? Thanks for the feedback!
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
I am a: None of the above

Post by jp »

I think all the ones I'm referring to were "hold the edge until I say so". The changing outfit ones don't bother me so much as that's an expected longer pause.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Okay, I'll take a look into those once I can edit, thanks!
PedroZorro
Explorer
Explorer

Post by PedroZorro »

Although there are some bugs, that oder users have described, I think the tease is quite good.

Great work, buddy! I enjoyed it.
Gormur
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Gormur »

Shattered wrote: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:32 am If you've got any feedback on my recent tease, or there's any glitches, let me know here!
I have done many long term teases. But your first tease in the series is just too damn hot. Have started that first day at 6 pm and failed to follow orders three times already!!! :\'-(
I'm just like nope nope nope way too horny!!! :no: :no: :no:
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Gormur wrote: Wed May 24, 2017 3:51 pm
Shattered wrote: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:32 am If you've got any feedback on my recent tease, or there's any glitches, let me know here!
I have done many long term teases. But your first tease in the series is just too damn hot. Have started that first day at 6 pm and failed to follow orders three times already!!! :\'-(
I'm just like nope nope nope way too horny!!! :no: :no: :no:
Well you don't want to disappoint Lexi right? I'm fine with people taking what they want out of teases, if it's too much for you then take what you can from it but I'm sure you'll enjoy it more if you follow it to the letter :)