O Control - 'No Twitch' Training

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Ms. Julie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Mistress

O Control - 'No Twitch' Training

Post by Ms. Julie »

I'm not expecting this tease to get rated very highly, but I'm very passionate about this technique and wanted it to reach the widest audience possible. So that's why I did it as a webtease rather than just a post only a few would see.

If you tried my other webteases and liked them and maybe learned something new, then trust me, you are going to want to master this technique :-)

http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showf ... p?id=25754
titan
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Re: O Control - 'No Twitch' Training

Post by titan »

Do you mind sharing your own experience with this technique?
Spoiler: show
Current mood.. as of Mar. 19, 2016
Ms. Julie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ms. Julie »

Sure, I can share.

When I've done this to myself, I'm essentially forcing myself not to tense any muscles. This is extremely difficult for me because I'm really used to tensing up everything just as I'm about to orgasm - stomach, legs, feet, you name it. I get sweaty I tense up so hard when I orgasm. Tensing and orgasm seem to go hand-in-hand for me. Forcing myself to relax seems to stop me from having any orgasm at all! It's like it's impossible for me to orgasm while keeping my muscles relaxed. I just can't do it. It's a wonderful frustration. I really love it. I can basically edge almost indefinitely this way. Eventually I have to either stop or relax the 'twitch rule'. I haver never successfully reached orgasm staying relaxed. It's really pretty amazing experience though.

For subs (males) I have done this with I find it is quite similar except eventually they will orgasm. I'm a little jealous actually. It can take as long as an hour though if I go slow and am methodical. Eventually their cock will contract like crazy. It's really really rock hard and in a continuous contraction. Then they cum and cum and it seems pretty amazing for them. Maximum volume, and of course they are exhausted and are pretty useless to me as a tease toy for many days since their desires are completely sated.

Of course what I really like to do is not quite let them get THAT far, LOL. They ask to cum, I stop and maybe do that a few times and then they have to tuck little Johnny away for bedtime ;-)

It disappoints me that I can't seem to ruin orgasms this way, sigh. If I stop just as they start, they cum just as hard anyways. Well nothing's perfect.
fenway
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by fenway »

Just tried this technique. It's really difficult but I think it's definitely worth taking time for. It was hard not to constrict during my session but when I normally would have edged, I wasn't. Instead I could just feel my member filling up and getting harder. The orgasm was pretty intense too. Only thing is now my best friend hurts a lot from still feeling full/overly hard... :( :(
If you enjoy my work and would like to see more, consider supporting me on Patreon or leaving me a tip on Ko-fi! :-)

My published teases on Milovana!

Can't wob the Kob :-D
Ms. Julie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ms. Julie »

fenway,

Once you get good at it you'll be able to 'relax' yourself without even trying. You'll last longer and you'll be harder. What's not to love? :-) Yes probably you were super hard for a long time and that made you sore. Your body will probably get used to that and it won't be a issue later.

There is actually a technique out there called jelqing (http://jelqing.com) where a guy puts a lot of blood pressure in his cock with the 'theory' that it will grow bigger. The pressure you felt and pain afterwards is probably similar. I highly doubt this technique actually makes a cock bigger though, but who knows ;-)
fenway
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by fenway »

I can't wait to be able to do that! I actually really enjoyed doing it. I'm going to try again right now! I'm not concerned about getting bigger, just the pleasure. Care to guide me sometime? ;)
If you enjoy my work and would like to see more, consider supporting me on Patreon or leaving me a tip on Ko-fi! :-)

My published teases on Milovana!

Can't wob the Kob :-D
evals1985
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by evals1985 »

Wonderful techinque, I've yet to master it in order to prevent minor twichings.
Guess I'll have to keep practicing... what a shame :innocent: :lol: :lol:
"It's only when I lose myself to someone else / that I found myself "
(Depeche Mode)
Ms. Julie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ms. Julie »

Yes you need to do a lot practicing. Keep doing it and maybe your body will forget how to orgasm - only edge. That's an exciting thought :-)
Chico
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Chico »

What's the recommended rest time between practices?
First time I've had to stop fairly early to prevent cumming, although I was "getting the message"
Can you wait a couple of hours say before trying again or would it be best to wait 24 hours?

Chico
titan
Explorer
Explorer

Post by titan »

Ms. Julie wrote:Keep doing it and maybe your body will forget how to orgasm - only edge. That's an exciting thought :-)
I think you meant terrifying thought :lol:
Spoiler: show
Current mood.. as of Mar. 19, 2016
Ms. Julie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ms. Julie »

Chico,

As long as you don't cum, I would say once every 24hrs. If you do cum, then really you should wait at least a week before trying again. This is why you shouldn't cum! :-)

See if you can go 5 days in a row. You should build up to some wonderful sexual frustration. Mmmmmm, yes.
MotoMike
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MotoMike »

Ms. Julie -
I plan to explore this as well. I recall another tease long ago that mentioned this idea - it really sounds: frustrating, tantalizing, desperation-causing, ....
... and that's just the first day.
Thanks much again for your teases.

MotoMike
jackstock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by jackstock »

sounds like an excellent technique! You've got a few tricks up your sleeve, it seems. Keep them coming.... we need to learn
Ms. Julie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ms. Julie »

MotoMike,

You should definitely try to go for five days in a row in order to master this skill :-) Do you think you could?

jackstock,

I only have a couple more tricks left and many may have experienced these remaining tricks already, but for those that haven't ... they are in for some 'hard' times :-)
MotoMike
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MotoMike »

Ms. Julie -
My plan is to go five days using your Tantric method in preparation for your next tease.
MotoMike