O Control - 'No Twitch' Training

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
LegalizeRanch
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: O Control - 'No Twitch' Training

Post by LegalizeRanch »

I think reverse kegel exercises can help you stay relaxed
https://www.risingmaster.com/reverse-kegels/
onlytropics
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: O Control - 'No Twitch' Training

Post by onlytropics »

I am a bit confused, I have to say. I watched that tease twice, just to make sure I didn't miss anything.

To me it seems it is exactly the way I always edged. You can get really really close, that is true. Maybe that is why I never really understood the PC muscle exercises, or why you should do them. Maybe that is why I have little to no problem to stay on edge for 30 minutes although I learned about edging like 6 months ago. However, if I loose control for one second (for example if some unforeseen scene switch to a screaming girl happens in a cock hero video :w00t: ), it is probably game over. As soon as I loose control over the relaxation. This can be prevented by staying a tiny bit farther away from the edge I learned, so a sudden muscle contraction doesn't make me cum right away. But it is difficult to regain control to continue to play properly.

So I guess my question is ... What is normal edging then? Maybe I can learn that too :-D

... but perhaps I just didn't understand correctly. Keeps happening :lol:
Reasons to have oranges at home:
1. they're healthy
2. smells nice
3. Milovana