O Control - 'No Twitch' Training

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
MotoMike
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: O Control - 'No Twitch' Training

Post by MotoMike »

Ms. Julie -
P.S. .... but will combine the "no twitch" to add to the experience :) .
Ms. Julie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Mistress

Post by Ms. Julie »

MotoMike,

I think that will be VERY challenging ;-) I don't know if you'll make it.
evals1985
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by evals1985 »

Ms. Julie wrote:Yes you need to do a lot practicing. Keep doing it and maybe your body will forget how to orgasm - only edge. That's an exciting thought :-)
Mmmm... Maybe I should refrain from being so carried away :unsure: - seems like things can escalate in a pretty dangerous way! :smile:
"It's only when I lose myself to someone else / that I found myself "
(Depeche Mode)
Ms. Julie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ms. Julie »

evals1985,

Doesn't the thought sexual arousal without release excite you though? That is what T&D is all about ... :-)

Sometimes I have this fantasy that there is a medical device of some sort that can completely prevent orgasm, but still allow the feeling of being on the edge.

"Pledge to the Coven" by Imind did a really excellent job of exploring this fantasy in his webtease.
teasedalot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): Not yet, but looking :)
Sub/Slave(s): Not yet, but looking :)

Post by teasedalot »

nnnngggggghhhhh

i shouldn't be allowed to post when i'm so horny - but *gulps* i'd love that and hate it and beg for it to stop and be so relieved if it never stopped...

whimpers - help!
evals1985
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by evals1985 »

Ms. Julie wrote:evals1985,

Doesn't the thought sexual arousal without release excite you though? That is what T&D is all about ... :-)

Sometimes I have this fantasy that there is a medical device of some sort that can completely prevent orgasm, but still allow the feeling of being on the edge.

"Pledge to the Coven" by Imind did a really excellent job of exploring this fantasy in his webtease.
It excites me quite a lot... so much I totally forget what I'm losing there 'till it's too late and I'm totally wrapped around the teaser's little finger. :yes:
And if the teaser is a little evil... well, at that point it's really too late to worry about it :yes:
"It's only when I lose myself to someone else / that I found myself "
(Depeche Mode)
sevensins
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sevensins »

when you will make next tease? you are realy good tease maker, can't wait for new one.
Ms. Julie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ms. Julie »

sevensins,

I'm aiming to have a new one by Friday. Just a warning, it may not be fore everyone though as I go into a new twisted level of T&D :-)
skrote
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): Proudly owned and serving Miss Tresse, and my wife Miss Rouge.

Post by skrote »

My wife and I did this once. We had decided that my next orgasm would be twitch free. Every tease session the rules were simple. She would tease me until I had an orgasm... BUT, if I twitched even once the tease session was over and I would have to wait an entire day for the next attempt.

This lead unknowingly into the longest period of denial I have ever had which was about almost 10 months. There were some times in this that she teased me beyond one flinch, but I had no chance to cum that day once a flinch happened.

I have to say it was one of the most unique orgasms I ever had. She stopped simulation once I started to cum, but she had to barely touch me to get me there anyway. I can't say I would call it a ruined orgasm.. but it indefinably wasn't full either.

One thing is for sure, this is a stamina trainer and I would encourage any/everyone to train in it, it would most certainly ad to the sex life regardless of if you were in a D/s relationship or not.
Ms. Julie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ms. Julie »

skrote,

That's amazing. I hope you fully appreciate how awesome your wife is :-) Did she have you in chastity? Seems like it might be necessary for that length of time.
skrote
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): Proudly owned and serving Miss Tresse, and my wife Miss Rouge.

Post by skrote »

Ms. Julie wrote:skrote,

That's amazing. I hope you fully appreciate how awesome your wife is :-) Did she have you in chastity? Seems like it might be necessary for that length of time.

we do have a few chastity toys, but that is more for punishments where no touching is permitted. I am a terrible liar, so her easy way of checking was to ask me each night when the last time was that I had an orgasm. The punishment for cumming early is to spend time in the belt equal to the time already served, and then start the denial period over, so there is high motivation not to have an accident or an unauthorized orgasm.

The thing is, that after a while, you don't want to have an orgasm. I know on one level I suppose you do, but every time during long term denial, I am more sad than happy when the big day finally comes (no pun intended... ok... maybe it was intended)

I enjoy being on edge, and that level of arousal. I also seem to have more productive energy during these times for writing, or projects.
Ms. Julie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ms. Julie »

skrote,

I know exactly what you mean. Guys that are really into T&D come to just love the feelings of sexual excitement, and when they have an orgasm it's gone and it can take quite a while to come back to the same level.
controladdict
Explorer
Explorer

Post by controladdict »

It is my favourite tease, it gave such a wonderful frustration for me :w00t:
jackstock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by jackstock »

That sexual energy is the same reason that Taoists purposely hold in their cum. They sometimes call that sexual energy "jing". it brings vitality to the body and mind
Ms. Julie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ms. Julie »

controladdict,

Glad it worked for you. Guys have to be horny for this to be fun and unfortunately I suspect many guys on here are having an orgasm every second day, and so, well, these tease isn't for them. Probably you were really horny and so got a lot out of it. :-)

jackstock,

I knew that some cultures practiced 'denial' and believed it important to maintain energy. Wasn't aware of the term for it though.