FB: Pledge to the Coven

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
hornbound
Explorer
Explorer

Re: FB: Pledge to the Coven

Post by hornbound »

lmind wrote: Believe it or not, the sequel is still a work in progress. It is about 85% complete, but other writing projects have really cut into my time -- sorry about that! It's hard to say when, exactly, Part 2 will be done.

Thank you for the kind words, though. I wish I could promise something more concrete.

-lmind
Great news for me! Coven remains my favorite Milovana tease ever, with the possible exception of my own ;-)
phoon
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by phoon »

hornbound wrote:
lmind wrote: Believe it or not, the sequel is still a work in progress. It is about 85% complete, but other writing projects have really cut into my time -- sorry about that! It's hard to say when, exactly, Part 2 will be done.

Thank you for the kind words, though. I wish I could promise something more concrete.

-lmind
any updates? :-)
WardIndigo
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by WardIndigo »

This tease is awesome! Sometimes it was really hard, but it did not stop me. Story just drive me crazy! It is now my number one favorite tease. Can't wait for part two.
lmind
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by lmind »

WardIndigo wrote:This tease is awesome! Sometimes it was really hard, but it did not stop me. Story just drive me crazy! It is now my number one favorite tease. Can't wait for part two.
Thanks for the feedback, WardIndigo! That's great to hear. I just logged in to do some work on Part 2. It's been a long time coming, but it'll get there eventually. Thanks for the support!

-lmind
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by r0nin47 »

lmind wrote:
WardIndigo wrote:This tease is awesome! Sometimes it was really hard, but it did not stop me. Story just drive me crazy! It is now my number one favorite tease. Can't wait for part two.
Thanks for the feedback, WardIndigo! That's great to hear. I just logged in to do some work on Part 2. It's been a long time coming, but it'll get there eventually. Thanks for the support!

-lmind
Can't wait to see part two. Yours is one of my favorite teases on this site.
malaru
Explorer
Explorer

Post by malaru »

I just managed to finish part 1 and I have to say it is one of the best I ever played, even on the same level with 1885s secrets series, which is my all time favorite. Loved the writing and the selection of girls.
I hope there will be a part 2 at some point.

Great job :-D
lmind
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lmind »

malaru wrote:I just managed to finish part 1 and I have to say it is one of the best I ever played, even on the same level with 1885s secrets series, which is my all time favorite. Loved the writing and the selection of girls.

Thanks for the kind words! Believe it or not, I'm still around, and Pledge to the Coven - Part 2 is still a work-in-progress. I have been busy with other writing projects, which I might publish soon, but Pledge to the Coven is not forgotten! Stay tuned...

-lmind
rinsmer
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by rinsmer »

lmind wrote:
malaru wrote:I just managed to finish part 1 and I have to say it is one of the best I ever played, even on the same level with 1885s secrets series, which is my all time favorite. Loved the writing and the selection of girls.

Thanks for the kind words! Believe it or not, I'm still around, and Pledge to the Coven - Part 2 is still a work-in-progress. I have been busy with other writing projects, which I might publish soon, but Pledge to the Coven is not forgotten! Stay tuned...

-lmind
Registered just to say part 1 was amazing, and I've actually been checking this site almost daily for two years just to see if part 2 is up. So it's nice to hear it's still in progress, haha. I found a lot of other good content on here of course, but Pledge to the Coven is still my favorite by far and hope for the sequel is the primary reason for coming back to the site.
lmind
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lmind »

rinsmer wrote: Registered just to say part 1 was amazing, and I've actually been checking this site almost daily for two years just to see if part 2 is up. So it's nice to hear it's still in progress, haha. I found a lot of other good content on here of course, but Pledge to the Coven is still my favorite by far and hope for the sequel is the primary reason for coming back to the site.
Wow, that's huge praise, thank you!

The crazy part about Pledge to the Coven is that I wanted it to be one giant, long tease, so you could theoretically finish the whole thing in one sitting. But the story and full experience are almost impossibly long. My design and intention was to make it so long and difficult that most people cannot "survive" the whole story without either (gloriously) failing or (frustratingly) taking a few breaks, so I included the code-words as "save points." Playing it through, beginning-to-end, in one sitting would be an epic "Achievement" reserved for you achievement-hunters out there. ;-)

But I had to make an abrupt, unplanned cut at the end of Part 1, because I hit the limits of Nyx and FlashTeases. Otherwise, it would have just kept going till I was done with the whole thing...

And, believe me, there's a LOT of story left to tell...

Today, I'm glad for the cut, though. For Part 2, I'm near 85% of Nyx's capacity right now, with a lot of story still to go, thereby requiring another cut and meaning there will be (at least!) a Part 3. But real life obligations and distractions have delayed Part 2 for more than a year now. Just imagine if FlashTeases had no limit, and I never published Part 1... instead just authoring continuously to where I am right now, until I hit this delay. You guys would not have seen Part 1 (just like how you haven't seen what I've written of Part 2 yet). You would not have met Stacey and Katie (yet), and you would have no idea there was a massively long tease just sitting, unfinished, on my hard drive for the past 2 years.

So I'm glad for the cut. I'm glad you guys got to see Part 1, and your kind words encourage me to keep going and finish Part 2. It's coming, I promise!!

-lmind
lor205y
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lor205y »

So good to hear! I too anxiously wait for the next part, and count this among the all time absolute best teases on the site.
SensEx
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)
Dom/me(s): I only submit to my queen
Sub/Slave(s): I no longer take applications

Post by SensEx »

I just can't wait for more of your stuff :)
Your style is just outstanding and the build up is perfect.
I wish I could be trapped for weeks in this castle with those two dripping while being horny and frustrated.
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by mangoman »

I just started the first part over again and can't wait for part 2..
desertfox
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by desertfox »

Wanted to throw in how great this tease is. I think I had started this one last year sometime but for some stupid reason got distracted and didn't get back to finish it. Have started to work through it again now, and it is funny that a year in I find myself pushing different buttons when offered the choice. I really, really liked the casting of the second spell, it was a creative scenario and really drew you in to the situation at hand.

Can't wait to finish this up (not enough hours in the day some days, arg) and eventually see what is cooking in part two.
snoeynoey
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by snoeynoey »

Any info on part two i just found part one and im loving it
killer1243
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by killer1243 »

Is any progress with part two being made?