FB: Pledge to the Coven

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Re: FB: Pledge to the Coven

Post by mangoman »

Just out of curiosity, why can't I download this tease with teaseme? I can download other flash teases perfectly.
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

paswis wrote:Just out of curiosity, why can't I download this tease with teaseme? I can download other flash teases perfectly.
There is a bug in the download code that does not handle pages starting or ending in e.
lmind
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by lmind »

I also heard that the TeaseMe downloader strips out text coloration, making all text white (though I have not tested to confirm this myself). Text coloration is an important part of the Flash tease, because it indicates when a girl is speaking (as opposed to narration, which is white), and which girl is speaking. I do not recommend trying to play the tease without proper text coloration, because narration and speech often appear on the same page.

I will do a proper TeaseMe conversion, but it will probably be a long time before it's done (weeks or months) because I'm working on Chapter 2 also. Sorry guys... I don't get much time to work on this stuff, and I work slowly.

For perspective, Chapter 1 was a work-in-progress for several months. I am thrilled that people enjoy it so thoroughly. The positive reception convinces me to stay true to my method and take my time on future chapters and all related works, as well. So TeaseMe and Chapter 2 will both come, in time, but it will probably be a long time!

-lmind
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

lmind wrote:I also heard that the TeaseMe downloader strips out text coloration, making all text white (though I have not tested to confirm this myself). Text coloration is an important part of the Flash tease, because it indicates when a girl is speaking (as opposed to narration, which is white), and which girl is speaking. I do not recommend trying to play the tease without proper text coloration, because narration and speech often appear on the same page.

I will do a proper TeaseMe conversion, but it will probably be a long time before it's done (weeks or months) because I'm working on Chapter 2 also. Sorry guys... I don't get much time to work on this stuff, and I work slowly.

For perspective, Chapter 1 was a work-in-progress for several months. I am thrilled that people enjoy it so thoroughly. The positive reception convinces me to stay true to my method and take my time on future chapters and all related works, as well. So TeaseMe and Chapter 2 will both come, in time, but it will probably be a long time!

-lmind
The down load does strip out formating, however it leaves in the nyx code as a comment. The offline editor has a menu item that adds the formatting in from the comments. It will also highlight the pages that have errors in red.
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mangoman »

Well I just finished the tease (with teaseme and a lot of working around in the script :D) and it was amazing.

Didn't see the abrupt end coming though, but it was great. Waiting for Part 2 now!!
malibu900
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Don't have one but wouldn't mind an online domme if anyone is interested...

Post by malibu900 »

I just wanted to commend you, lmind, on your efforts with this tease. It has quickly and easily become one of my favorites. The writing style is excellent, I appreciate your use of different text colors for easier tracking of who's speaking. The pictures are of excellent quality and the models are all, at least those that I've seen, very aesthetically pleasing. The story is one of the best I have ever read and is definitely very exciting. Thank you for making such a wonderful tease!! I can't wait for the next part, but please don't rush it if it means sacrificing the quality shown in the first.
That's what she said
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

paswis wrote:Well I just finished the tease (with teaseme and a lot of working around in the script :D)
btw... the standalone importer for guide me imports it without errors and keeps the text formatting (colors...) intact. Thats the way i played it... and yeah... an absolutely amazing tease.
Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mangoman »

d3vi0n wrote:
paswis wrote:Well I just finished the tease (with teaseme and a lot of working around in the script :D)
btw... the standalone importer for guide me imports it without errors and keeps the text formatting (colors...) intact. Thats the way i played it... and yeah... an absolutely amazing tease.
I don't like Guideme. I'll stay with TeaseMe.
secretname
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by secretname »

I hate to dig up such an old post, but anyone know if there's any word on a sequel to this? This is seriously one of the best teases I've ever experienced.
Played Della's Multimedia game from December 23, 2014 to January 13, 2014
lmind
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lmind »

secretname wrote:I hate to dig up such an old post, but anyone know if there's any word on a sequel to this? This is seriously one of the best teases I've ever experienced.
Believe it or not, the sequel is still a work in progress. It is about 85% complete, but other writing projects have really cut into my time -- sorry about that! It's hard to say when, exactly, Part 2 will be done.

Thank you for the kind words, though. I wish I could promise something more concrete.

-lmind
secretname
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by secretname »

lmind wrote:
secretname wrote:I hate to dig up such an old post, but anyone know if there's any word on a sequel to this? This is seriously one of the best teases I've ever experienced.
Believe it or not, the sequel is still a work in progress. It is about 85% complete, but other writing projects have really cut into my time -- sorry about that! It's hard to say when, exactly, Part 2 will be done.

Thank you for the kind words, though. I wish I could promise something more concrete.

-lmind
Ahh, no worries! I totally understand. I really enjoyed the quality of part 1,and I'd rather you take the time to do part 2 right than release it incomplete. Besides, the suspense of waiting kind of adds to it, doesn't it? hehe.

Man, I'll never forget trying to get past that door without the code... and falling the first time. I had to come back and try another day, there was no way I could handle it twice in a row haha. Sooooooooo good :love:
Played Della's Multimedia game from December 23, 2014 to January 13, 2014
mr-max
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mr-max »

Id also like to encourage you to finish the second part! First one was awesome ;)
malibu900
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Don't have one but wouldn't mind an online domme if anyone is interested...

Post by malibu900 »

mr-max wrote:Id also like to encourage you to finish the second part! First one was awesome ;)

Agreed! This was easily one of my favorite teases
That's what she said
dbt
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dbt »

Did anyone ever publish an offline (Teasme) version of this?
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

dbt wrote:Did anyone ever publish an offline (Teasme) version of this?
Yes! Check the June 15, 2014 section in the first post of this thread by Candriver:

http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14920

:wave:
ImageImage