FB: Pledge to the Coven

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
McCoy
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

FB: Pledge to the Coven

Post by McCoy »

Holymother of snails! That was easily the best webtease I've ever read. Incredibly hard, but it made me want to continue to see more. Just expertly written from start to finish and with a genuine sense of 'adventure' - I even had a little notepad with me so I could get to the end.

Really top quality work. Probably much better than it needed to be! xD
lmind
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: FB: Pledge to the Coven

Post by lmind »

Thank you, McCoy! That means a lot!

I just typed up a short post asking for feedback, but then I saw your post, so I deleted it. If anyone else has any feedback, bug reports, or whatever -- please let me know! Thanks again!

-lmind
kong
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kong »

Hi lads
Any plans to port it to TeaseMe? :-D
lmind
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lmind »

kong wrote:Hi lads
Any plans to port it to TeaseMe? :-D
I did an offline TeaseMe couples game called Let the Cards Decide: http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showt ... p?id=21197

I really like the flexibility of TeaseMe -- stuff like better variable tracking, easier use of randomness, and stopping the clock before 0. But I was disappointed when those features didn't translate through Nyx to an online tease.

So Pledge to the Coven was designed, beginning-to-end, as an online tease. (my first Flash tease) I have more story (and puzzles!) planned for the Coven, so if I do a TeaseMe port, I'll probably wait for the online series to be done first. Then the TeaseMe port can be one, big, unified adventure.

-lmind
Makarov
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Makarov »

Dammit, Imind, do I really need more reasons to be disappointed that magic doesn't exist in this world?

Either way, excellent tease. For some reason I was walking around the other day wondering about the setting and story the tease inhabits. Like how there are two spells that could functionally perform the same thing, that being prevent a man from cumming. The difference being that one binds the man to the witch, creating a very personal attachment, while the other gives the witch complete control, without any direct relationship.

Now to patiently wait for part two.
spawni
Explorer
Explorer

Post by spawni »

Couldn't agree more with Mccoy, by far one of the best teases i've played and i loved the creativity of it. All the wicked spells made it intriguing!

If i had to nitpick maybe lower the time duration when the girls talk to you when there's no stroking going on.

But it's no biggie, can't wait to see the other ones. Thanks alot! :)
lmind
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lmind »

Thank you, Makarov and spawni, for the kind words and feedback.
Makarov wrote:For some reason I was walking around the other day wondering about the setting and story the tease inhabits. Like how there are two spells that could functionally perform the same thing, that being prevent a man from cumming. The difference being that one binds the man to the witch, creating a very personal attachment, while the other gives the witch complete control, without any direct relationship.

Now to patiently wait for part two.
These are great things to be thinking about! Just remember that you (the protagonist) only know what the sisters care to share with you, or what you experience first-hand. There may be more going on...

-lmind
tyranthate
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Frustration.

Post by tyranthate »

Thanks for this tease, I'm really enjoying it and find it extremely difficult for me anyway. I was wondering how long it takes or has taken people to finish it? I'm restarting it because i went over the edge on accident.
hornbound
Explorer
Explorer

Post by hornbound »

Well done indeed!

I usually get bored with flash "adventure" style teases where I don't always have control over when I want to continue. Then again I also usually get turned off pretty quick by supernatural stories, but this one has me hooked!
kong
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kong »

Really great tease!!! :) :-D
Had almost everything! XD :w00t:
Awesome with all the details, and multiple paths!
Spoiler: show
Hoping and waiting tenaciously for the next part. (hoping I will be cursed/blessed with more spells!) And hopefully explore my potential as a man (haha), Maybe even incorporating some pc-muscle training : )
real-webjunky
Explorer
Explorer

Post by real-webjunky »

really fascinating story - i would be an easy victim as well ... ;)

tease seems to be long and i fell off to sleep somewhere in the night
- without writing down any codes ...
now i have to go through it again some time ....

looking forward to part 2
spacerat
Explorer
Explorer

Post by spacerat »

I agree. This is an incredible good tease. Maybe the best one I ever enjoyed here. Can't wait for part two.

One question to you guys. Unfortunately I can't find the keycode for liz. I know how many words it has but I can't find the clue for the last word. Could someone give me a hint where I can find it? :-)
lmind
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lmind »

Thank you tyranthate, hornbound, kong, real-webjunky, and spacerat for the feedback!

It will probably take me a long time to compose the next chapter. But your feedback certainly helps and motivates me.

In the meantime, if you're interested in erotic short stories, I have one that I put on Literotica several years ago. It is called Three on One. http://www.literotica.com/s/three-on-one?page=1 It has some similar elements that you might recognize and hopefully enjoy.

-lmind

PS: spacerat, I can't help you. But I met a "cute" blonde on her way Back from somewhere helpful.
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

Thats a perfect tease from what i can see and could become my favourite tease on milovana. :w00t:

I didn't want to play too far because i hope there will be a TeaseMe / GuideMe version. :wave:

I could help with converting the script but i don't have the high res pictures. Is there any chance? :innocent:
Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
dbt
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dbt »

Just wanted to chime in with others and say thanks, awesome job. I stopped right before going exploring, hoping that maybe a teasme HD version will be showing up....