FB: Ruined by Sisters R

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: FB: Ruined by Sisters R

Post by philo »

Tease me will alow you to download, however the images get compressed when you upload to milovana. A lot of the tease me versions use the original uncompressed images, either provided by the author or from the original source.
Tease me scales the images to a bigger size so they look a lot better if they have not been compressed.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by 1885 »

philo wrote:Tease me will alow you to download, however the images get compressed when you upload to milovana. A lot of the tease me versions use the original uncompressed images, either provided by the author or from the original source.
Ah, gotcha.
billlr
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): I am neither master nor slave to anyone but myself

Post by billlr »

Who is Cassie? And who will be Sarah?

Bill
"That was IN-credible!
Thanks, guys.
Oops. I mean bitches." -Melissa from "Restaurant mistress".

"So, what do you say?
Hurry up!
I think the baboons need some new chew toys." - Kyra from "A day at the zoo".
basil731
Explorer
Explorer

Post by basil731 »

An excellent series, even improved on the originals which were superb. I've followed these over a week, one a day and hope this isn't the end of the series. Judging by the last page it isn't :). Excellent work 1885
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

billlr wrote:Who is Cassie? And who will be Sarah?
Cassie is Cassie Keller. Not quite ready to talk about Sarah yet, but I can say you'll know who she is because I know for a fact the model is someone you've asked about before. :-)
basil731 wrote:An excellent series, even improved on the originals which were superb. I've followed these over a week, one a day and hope this isn't the end of the series. Judging by the last page it isn't :). Excellent work 1885
No, not the end of the series by a long shot for sure. I've just had a lot of stuff on my plate as well as a stubborn muse.

But part 7 is now up, and hopefully part 8 won't be as far along behind as this one was. :-D
basil731
Explorer
Explorer

Post by basil731 »

1885 wrote:
No, not the end of the series by a long shot for sure. I've just had a lot of stuff on my plate as well as a stubborn muse.

But part 7 is now up, and hopefully part 8 won't be as far along behind as this one was. :-D
Excellent. I've just read through number 7 and will wait to do it as i managed to do the others back to back over 6 days. This just means i'll have to start again once the series is finished :-) Unfortunately somethings happened and i cant rate any flash teases, just the normal ones, there's no buttons to vote when i view this as a flash tease.

Really looking forward to 8 and especially to eventually finding out who Sarah is and what she's going to do.

PS love the sound of "by a long shot", the longer this series the better, i could happily spend a month doing one a day of this series (not that i'm expecting 30 of them lol, just saying what a great series it is).
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

basil731 wrote:Excellent. I've just read through number 7 and will wait to do it as i managed to do the others back to back over 6 days. This just means i'll have to start again once the series is finished :-) Unfortunately somethings happened and i cant rate any flash teases, just the normal ones, there's no buttons to vote when i view this as a flash tease.
Don't worry about not being able to rate it, even a 5 wouldn't do much to affect all the automatic 1's I get these days. :lol: Your feedback is better and much appreciated.
basil731 wrote:Really looking forward to 8 and especially to eventually finding out who Sarah is and what she's going to do.

PS love the sound of "by a long shot", the longer this series the better, i could happily spend a month doing one a day of this series (not that i'm expecting 30 of them lol, just saying what a great series it is).
Part 8 is up! You won't have much longer to wait to find out those answers now. And these will definitely be going on a little while longer. Not quite 30, but there's still some good ground to cover before I wrap it up. I guess that's what happens when you leave a series unfinished for over 2 years, it spirals out of control in your head. :blush:
mr-max
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by mr-max »

Question: I wanted to wait until the series is finished, but it seems to take a while ;) (totally fine!)

Is part 8 some sort of "natural" point for a break? Or will you be left with the typical end of a tv season cliff hanger? In that case I would still wait until it is continued ;)

Thx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

mr-max wrote:Question: I wanted to wait until the series is finished, but it seems to take a while ;) (totally fine!)
Ah yes, sorry about that. Offline life got a little hectic for me and write now I'm working on a new series to try to get back in the groove.
mr-max wrote:Is part 8 some sort of "natural" point for a break? Or will you be left with the typical end of a tv season cliff hanger? In that case I would still wait until it is continued ;)
No, it's not hanging on any kind of natural break. If anything it probably stopped at the worst possible time, so if you don't like cliffhangers I would wait until it's finished. I do plan on finishing this out when I'm done with the other series, I just can't say how long it will take.
mr-max
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mr-max »

Thx ;)
candii
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
Dom/me(s): nicole

Post by candii »

will this series be continued? by far my all time favorite :-D
brian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by brian »

Hi there

Quick question to all who have done this awesome looking series.

How many days does it take, better is it correct that the first 3 are over 3 days and then continues later?

I would really appreciate a quick info on that!

Also: just as a rough idea: do the first 3 contain more than a total of 10? (PM or Spoiler button)

Thank you so much
We don't want to ruin the fun, do we?
Last full orgasm: 11/MAR/2024
Last ruin: 8/MAR/2024
brian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by brian »

Sorry for the bump. But I just re discovered this. Would appreciate any insight. Thanks
We don't want to ruin the fun, do we?
Last full orgasm: 11/MAR/2024
Last ruin: 8/MAR/2024