Hanna Series feedback.

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
skrote
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Proudly owned and serving Miss Tresse, and my wife Miss Rouge.

Hanna Series feedback.

Post by skrote »

Figured I should put up a place for people to post feedback.

If you haven't tried the tease yet, the link is here: http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=3434

If you did, you should know I redid the assignments and dropped the lines way down to make it more "doable"

It was my first tease of hopefully many.
Last edited by skrote on Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
[email protected]
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): My wife did no like to be called dominant. However, in many parts of our lives, she led the way. I miss her do.

Re: Caught Red Handed feedback.

Post by [email protected] »

I thought that it was well wriiten. The gaulking time at the start was a bit long. I did think that the typing was too mich. But, I am a slow typist. I have not actualy played the tease, only read it. I am unsure if I will play it.

I did have questions...

I did not like having the register at the typing site. I suspect that you get some sort of log of who does the typing and when. Could you give readers a user name and password for folks to use and remain anonymous?

Did you mean an electric racket rather than an electric paddle? Since you go out of your way point the reader to Amazon including a link right to the one you desired would be a big plus.

I have heard of dry erase markers but not wet erase. Most markers that I have seen, besides the dry erase, have been no erase markers. Would a sharpy do?
Blessings
Dave
iluvcbt
Explorer
Explorer

Post by iluvcbt »

Wet erase markers are typically a brand called Vis a Vis by Expo. If you have a Staples or other office supply store nearby, you should be able to find them relatively easily.
skrote
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Proudly owned and serving Miss Tresse, and my wife Miss Rouge.

Post by skrote »

I say wet erase markers because they come off with water. I want the tasks to be something a person might actually consider doing. The tease may say sharpie, but the wet erase is what should be used.

For the zapper, this is one close to the one I have from amazon. http://www.amazon.com/Charcoal-Companio ... ly+swatter

You should not have to register to do the assignment. You only have to if you want to post your results. You should be able to just start typing your lines. I did go into the tease and reduce them down to 15 times at most. Originally I put in assignments like what I am made to do as a punishment from my wife. I guess it is the difference between play vs punishment. I HATE writing lines, but I love the though of it.

I'll keep the length of the set up in mind for the next one. It's my first tease and I felt I wanted to use all the pictures I had for that model since it fit my story line.

Thanks for taking the time to post feedback.
fittobetied
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Hanna Series feedback.

Post by fittobetied »

Amazing webtease! Thanks for your creativity.