CruelNyx Step by Step

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: CruelNyx Step by Step

Post by Banquo »

I just wanted to pop and say.

I fucking told you so.

Kendoll wrote:
Let those with mere ape brains go elsewhere.

Yeah, well clearly "Mistress" Nyx has decided to take her ape brain elsewhere.

What an irresponsible and selfish person she must be.
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
beach boi
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Post by beach boi »

And what a big man you must be, to put such hate out ovre a tease that no one was making you follow.
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

beach boi wrote:And what a big man you must be, to put such hate out ovre a tease that no one was making you follow.

I just don't like people getting taken advantage of. And personally I believe that Dommes that don't act with respect towards those who sub to them don't deserve respect at all.

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
sub3604
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by sub3604 »

Banquo wrote:
I just don't like people getting taken advantage of. And personally I believe that Dommes that don't act with respect towards those who sub to them don't deserve respect at all.

I agree Nyx seemed to think she really was superior (as opposed to just being the dominant side of the coin and playing a role) and deserving of respect while giving none. The attitude displayed in the post that caused me to quit made that clear.

But to create a fake coded tease rather than just tell people it was ending and maybe have a decent finale is pretty shabby and shows she has no respect for people. The fake tease was designed to make people think some people had got a code and because they had not they must have done something wrong when clearly that is not true
Player Profile:
Name: sub3604
Gender Identity Straight Male
Cage: small metal
Mode: 24/7
Baseline cage points 20
Final cage points 1261
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

sub3604 wrote: I agree Nyx seemed to think she really was superior (as opposed to just being the dominant side of the coin and playing a role) and deserving of respect while giving none. The attitude displayed in the post that caused me to quit made that clear.

But to create a fake coded tease rather than just tell people it was ending and maybe have a decent finale is pretty shabby and shows she has no respect for people. The fake tease was designed to make people think some people had got a code and because they had not they must have done something wrong when clearly that is not true

I think you hit the nail on the head right there. I had wondered why someone would create a false tease with just a code. But your theory certainly makes sense.

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
titan
Explorer
Explorer

Post by titan »

Banquo wrote:

THIS.

Thank you yet again Banquo.

And for any of you out there that thought I was a hater, to be honest I wasn't. I was just trying to point out that she came in out of nowhere and expected everyone to bow down to her. Its like someone trying to overthrow an entire Kingdom and think that the entire population will immediately bow down... Um, anyway..

What I was trying to say in the first place was that she was looking to gain so much when she wasn't known very well. While I didn't have anything against her or the subs that were following her to the letter, I do think that she treated you guys unfairly and I'm sorry that she left.

But if she really cared for or had any sort of respect for you guys she would have at least said good bye, not ran off like a coward.
Spoiler: show
Current mood.. as of Mar. 19, 2016
Kendoll
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): Lusty Lady, Andrea Danae She Bomb, Natalia My Pet, Kendollshottie, Sissy Nikki, Good Girl Gemma,, Brynhild rubber doll, Sandra My Surfer Girl, ss23,
Sarah my Sweet Girl, Little Lilly my Sissy, MUFFIN, Carmen, slave122, my pet

Post by Kendoll »

I respectfully disagree.
I am not being taken advantage of.
Human beings write these teases.
No one is perfect.
I shall follow the rules for a few more days to see if Nyx does return.
Really not that hard to follow so far.
As for Tanya's recommendations,
good taste except you forget me.
:lol:
Such is life.
titan
Explorer
Explorer

Post by titan »

domTanya wrote:... demanding things without "working with my slaves" as someone put it nicely.

Hmm.. I ever wonder who that could be.. :lol: :wave:

But thanks for the complement and also, glad to be of service.
Spoiler: show
Current mood.. as of Mar. 19, 2016
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

titan wrote: Thank you yet again Banquo.
You're most welcome.
titan wrote: And for any of you out there that thought I was a hater, to be honest I wasn't. I was just trying to point out that she came in out of nowhere and expected everyone to bow down to her. Its like someone trying to overthrow an entire Kingdom and think that the entire population will immediately bow down... Um, anyway..
Exactly, this was not hate for hates sake, her attitude and manner was caustic. It's bound to put peoples backs up on a public forum.

domTanya wrote: I looked into her first few teases as they came out and was surprised by the little effort put into it - 1 or 2 pages with some instructions asking too much straight away.
This is what got my attention, that and the fact she was rude to someone in chat. Usually teases with so little effort and scope get rejected out of hand by the community. I think it was the offer of a place as her more permanent sub that was the lure.
domTanya wrote: But one (Mistress) should always be aware of her power (negating common sense in some slaves sometimes ;)) and therefor acting responsible especially when it comes to work environment.
I mean - really people, don't get yourself fired over 2 pages of teasing!!
Precisely, the alarm bells really started ringing for me when she started asking people to take time off work. And then when her big plan was revealed to be nothing more than spending the day barefoot I just felt really sorry for the people who had lost a days pay for it.
domTanya wrote: but I do hope and think that although I can be pretty mean sometimes I don't strike myself as arrogant (as her) or demanding things without "working with my slaves" as someone put it nicely.

There is a big difference between being mean and being completely indifferent to the needs and actual life of your subs. Which is what I found most distasteful from Nyx' tease/ thread.

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
Timshel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Timshel »

I think the crux of it all is this: Milovana is a site dedicated to Teasing and not to Female domination.

Although femdom themes come up often it is not the overall theme of this community. <shrug> It's shame all around.

Respect is earned.

Eh, at least it provides an example of how that approach in this community is going to be received...
Kendoll
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): Lusty Lady, Andrea Danae She Bomb, Natalia My Pet, Kendollshottie, Sissy Nikki, Good Girl Gemma,, Brynhild rubber doll, Sandra My Surfer Girl, ss23,
Sarah my Sweet Girl, Little Lilly my Sissy, MUFFIN, Carmen, slave122, my pet

Post by Kendoll »

Hate to say this but I think I know what happened to Mistress Nyx.
His parents found out what he was doing and took away his computer.
:lol:
OK that was a joke.
Masterofmice
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Masterofmice »

Today is my 1st day Mistress. I will be wearing 1) socks/shoes, 2) pants, 3) shirt.
crazyxxx
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by crazyxxx »

Masterofmice wrote:Today is my 1st day Mistress. I will be wearing 1) socks/shoes, 2) pants, 3) shirt.
LOL, someone didn't get the memo :) I'd advise reading the whole thread before you waste your time and/or risk your job or something...
Masterofmice
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Masterofmice »

After skeem reading the thread I still wish to continue Mistress. No worries on my part and still believe I can partake in being your slave. If you wish I can finish up to day 6 or you can email me at [email protected].. Please. Iam very devoted
Sear_inix
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sear_inix »

Did she really just return after 6 years ? I'd love to know if there is even one person here who kept following her rules all this time while waiting for her.
My soul is a desert, but this doesn't mean it's empty. It just indicates there is a place for everything inside.