CruelNyx Step by Step

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Kendoll
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): Lusty Lady, Andrea Danae She Bomb, Natalia My Pet, Kendollshottie, Sissy Nikki, Good Girl Gemma,, Brynhild rubber doll, Sandra My Surfer Girl, ss23,
Sarah my Sweet Girl, Little Lilly my Sissy, MUFFIN, Carmen, slave122, my pet

Re: CruelNyx Step by Step

Post by Kendoll »

Day 3 done. Walked in a warm quiet meadow, no one commented.
Wore sandals, skirt and blouse today. Bit daring with no panties. :blush:
beach boi
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Post by beach boi »

Ms CruelNyx,

Day one, was a bit iffy as i had to decide on the few clothing options i had.

Day two, was easier but i almost slipped as i reached for a robe when i got up at night, managed to remember my place in time.

Day three, very nice, You were right it had been a long long time since i communed with nature. my walk in the park was great. i left my cross-trainers by the tree as instructed and began my walk. my feet were tender and and sore by the end. The toes first placement made me feel conspicuous as i went along.

i have made the necessary arrangements for day 4.
SissyNadia
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Submissive

Post by SissyNadia »

CruelNyx, I work from home so was able to wear just pantyhose, satin shift and heels. I hope that is acceptable and I always sleep naked.
YourHumbleToy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by YourHumbleToy »

Dear CruelNyx,

I did not experiment any trouble dealing with your second rule.
Today I ran the first task and went to the wood. I was wearing jeans and shirt for my walk. Since the weather got warmer today, it was really pleasant to feel the light freshness of the air along with the moist of the ground. It has been a long time since I walked alone in the wood ans it felt good. Being barefeet enhanced the sensations, I am grateful to you for making me experiment this.
My feet eventually got a bit cold and as I was on my way back they started to ache lightly for the walk over twigs and stones, but it was not negative.
Without any time measuring apparatus I realized that my walk only took me twenty minutes instead of the half an hour you requested when I came back to my car. I hope it will not result on me failing the task you gave us.
I thank you deeply for the experience.

Today was warmer where I live so it was not an issue today, but winter is coming and I would really like to know what is your stance on sweater and jackets for the item count of your first rule, please.
t_or_dgal
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by t_or_dgal »

So, I've been wearing just shoes, jeans & a T-shirt for Day #1 & Day #2 & Day #3. I've slept nude twice since day #2. I went for a walk barefoot in the rain today. I swapped my shoes for my rain jacket w/hood at the start of the walk. I left my shoes near the the first tree at the start of the park. When I got back, I took off the jacket and put my (wet) shoes back on and drove home with cold & wet feet.

I took Day #4 off work. I'm eagerly awaiting your mission.
CruelNyx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by CruelNyx »

Dear Slaves,

The Day 4 has been posted. Its the most difficult task so far. Submit yourselves to your Goddess.

CruelNyx
sub3604
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by sub3604 »

Mistress I regret I am going to be unable to be bare food for 3 of the next 24 hours I have a life obligation that prevents it and don't disobey though choice (it isn't in my head)

It will be no more than 3 hours possibly only 2 but I request a punishment to make up for it unless of course you are feeling forgiving
Player Profile:
Name: sub3604
Gender Identity Straight Male
Cage: small metal
Mode: 24/7
Baseline cage points 20
Final cage points 1261
t_or_dgal
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by t_or_dgal »

LOL. Barefoot for a day? My record is two weeks straight while on vacation. I used to go to class barefoot in college all the time. I'm barefoot right now.
CruelNyx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by CruelNyx »

Dear slaves and milovana readers,

Voting for my training tease is a way of saying thank you.

CruelNyx
Last edited by CruelNyx on Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sub3604
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by sub3604 »

CruelNyx wrote:Dear slaves and milovana readers,

I would dismiss anyone from me and my dungeon, who laughs at me. I wouldn't even bother whipping them to blood. Its a waste of my time.

I also want to say that voting for my training tease is a way of saying thank you. So far I feel I wasted my time here and I strongly consider quitting this website for good not bothering training you any more. The training might seize at Day 4. There might not be day 5 at all.

Tomorrow I'll check the comments and the scores, to find out iif my time is worthy anything to you. I'm doing it for free and I feel that I waste my time. I shouldn't even be writing this message and should quit immediately and treat you with silence.

CruelNyx

Don't quite know how to respond to that, your training has been interesting so far and has potential to be great once it gets moving. I do not know what has led you to believe you are wasting your time and with the exception of t_or_dgal (who I don't think is even doing it) I do not see any comment laughing at your training.

Real life will occasionally get in the way of things for people. particularly if they have to devote entire days to it. You must do what you feel is right for you but I am confused as to why you think people are showing no interest or scoring unfairly remember individual teases are rated on individual content
Player Profile:
Baseline cage points 20
Final cage points 1261
Timshel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Timshel »

If you expected 5's and dozens of new potential slaves, then yes this is a waste of time.

The majority of this website do not fall into your target audience. Plus most people go to the teases looking for candy and sugar, and you show up with a ham sandwich. It might be a great ham sandwich but it's not what the majority of the people around here are looking for.

That being said, if your looking to find a handful of diamonds amongst all the riff-raff, it is time well spent. I'm quite sure there are a few who are what you are looking for.

Thou mayest....
Kendoll
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): Lusty Lady, Andrea Danae She Bomb, Natalia My Pet, Kendollshottie, Sissy Nikki, Good Girl Gemma,, Brynhild rubber doll, Sandra My Surfer Girl, ss23,
Sarah my Sweet Girl, Little Lilly my Sissy, MUFFIN, Carmen, slave122, my pet

Post by Kendoll »

That being said, if your looking to find a handful of diamonds amongst all the riff-raff, it is time well spent. I'm quite sure there are a few who are what you are looking for.
He spoke truly wise.
Being perhaps the most active female on this site other than Quiet Linda.
Must say, this is a great web site; but is not female oriented.
I am barefoot have followed along so far.
Please keep going. To stop now would be cruel.
sub3604
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by sub3604 »

I have decided I am done with this, having had time to reflect of cruelnyx last comment. It looks to me like she has unrealistic expectations and given the stage of her complaints is unwilling to do what it will take to make what could have been a great series work so sher will probably just stop soon anyway.

It is a shame but I am not going to devote time to this when she clearly doesn't have her heart in it.

Hope she carries on for rest of you but as fare as I am concerned (to use her words) she is dismissed.
Last edited by sub3604 on Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Player Profile:
Baseline cage points 20
Final cage points 1261
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Banquo »

CruelNyx wrote: I would dismiss anyone from me and my dungeon, who laughs at me. I wouldn't even bother whipping them to blood. Its a waste of my time.
It seems to me that you are the one wasting peoples time. You asked these poor guys to take a day off work as you had something planned and then give them the task of being barefoot for 24 hours.

In order to command respect you first need to earn it.
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
Pardie
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Pardie »

Dear Mistress Nyx.

I really love the idea but unfortunately already get stuck on task 1.
I don't think it is a lack of dedication but in order to follow this rule i would have to quit my job as the clothing i have to wear there is obligatory. I hope you understand that this seems to much of a sacrifice for a first task so i decided to switch to 3 pieces of clothing once work is over (shoes, pants, sweater on my way home and when i had to leave again or socks, shorts, robe when at home).

Resisted to open your second tease yet as I wasn't sure if i would be allowed to as their is no chance i could complete the first one. But regarding the circumstances and knowing deep inside i would make a good and dedicated slave i now decided to beg for your permission to continue.

If any of your future teases offers the chance to do so i promise i will make up for it.

I wish you a wonderful weekend Mistress.

Kind regards,
Björn