Slave instructions (offline tease)

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
BDSMisFUN
Explorer
Explorer

Slave instructions (offline tease)

Post by BDSMisFUN »

Hi

This is my first tease, and I have made it using the offline teaseme tool.
See: http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6993

This is a BDSM pain tease... So if you don't like pain, best look elsewhere.

If you like to obey a beautiful Mistress who torments you, then you can download this tease at:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/7xcy1 ... tions1.rar

Let me know if you like, or if i should just pack it in.

Ash
Last edited by BDSMisFUN on Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Slave instructions (offline tease)

Post by SexualChoc »

Never "pack it in"
even if everyone hates it!!
who Cares about "them"
it is YOUR work!
your art !!!

think of it as your art work on display at a big museum of femdom
sure you may not be the most popular..
but you are there!!!

please write more, if you can, don't give up!
we appreciate all new teases!
I even like a few of the ones rated just 1.3.. (or truly terrible)
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
bondfan
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by bondfan »

I don't know why you made it for teaseme only? Image quality? I'd assume the teaseme requirement is the reason for the rather low rating you got. Anyway, it's a nice tease though far too short. But I like the direction and I really hope you'll do a 2nd (hopefully longer:D) part.

Oh and here is your tease xml edited, I changed nothing besides some spelling errors (its => it's) :)
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by janmb »

I for one fully understand and support why some authors prefer to write for TeaseMe only... It's far easier and faster (disregarding any familiarity differences obviously), has lot more abilities and far better picture quality.
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
BDSMisFUN
Explorer
Explorer

Post by BDSMisFUN »

Thanks for the feedback.

Yes, I will make another, longer proper one at some point. This one was mostly seeing if I could translate my experiences into an interactive form. And I have had much longer fun times. So something to look forward to.

I did teaseme as I prefer the quality and flexibility, and this was me getting to grips with the XML. Took me about 3 hours to write, and finished at 3am hence some remaining spell/grammar errors. (Thanks bondfan! ;))

So a quick question, I tried to keep this using generic household items, but more fun could be had with things like bikini top, condoms, vibrators, handcuffs, deep heat/icy hot, and even a ice dildo. Do you think that including these would limit the audience? Or would some be too hardcore bdsm?

Thanks again for the feed back.
Ash
Mazi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Mazi »

So a quick question, I tried to keep this using generic household items, but more fun could be had with things like bikini top, condoms, vibrators, handcuffs, deep heat/icy hot, and even a ice dildo. Do you think that including these would limit the audience? Or would some be too hardcore bdsm?
It will limit the audience for sure. Harder the tease is (in terms of bdsm and pain) lower is the rating, atleast from my experience. On the other hand, I cant remember when someone wrote me "hey, your 4.4 rate tease is good, I like it" but I got lots of messages about my pain teases, so who cares about rating :)

Anyway including things like handcuffs and vibrators wont be a problem, but icy hot or ice dildo is too much for a tease in my opinion.

And I agree that low rating is also because it is TeaseMe only. I dont really see the point of creating a tease with different program and then putting it on main milovana page as a link, its king of annoying from user perspective. If you prefer TeaseMe thats fine, but keep it just on forum or better, make tease in nyx and then export it and put on forum with HQ images.

Majority of people who come to milovana dont want to install anything, for multiple reasons. Milovana is unique, because everything is online, yet created by others. Also who the hell will open rar file from anyone on the internet? Especially on site like milovana, where everyone got some personal secrets?

Anyway I liked your tease, but for me it was all kind of hasty. For example I took off clothepins before they started to even hurt and tease ended before those clips started to hurt. Im happy tho that there is some new pain / bdsm tease author and looking forward to your next longer tease.
I for one fully understand and support why some authors prefer to write for TeaseMe only... It's far easier and faster (disregarding any familiarity differences obviously), has lot more abilities and far better picture quality.
The point is that viewer is client. Its on viewer to decide in what format he wants to see a tease and when you try to push your client into something else (putting TeaseMe stuff in between online flash teases), its fair to let him give low rating and dislike it. The fact that TeasMe is easier and faster (I cant agree on that faster aspect by the way) is unimportant.

If I write a new tease completely in html5, without any editor, uploaded on my own website it will be super faster and easier for me and it will be even better for user. Yet I dont think it is ok to create blank tease with a link to it and use Milovana like a linkfarm.
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by janmb »

Mazi, I don't disagree with users disliking third party software etc at all or giving low ratings. The solution would be to give teasme a separate tease category, but seraph is not open to that.
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
bondfan
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bondfan »

I'm actually in favor of posting TeaseMe teases on the main site. The TeaseMe topic only has names which don't help me at all. I checked out a few and all of those were pretty much the usual edging and if pain only CBT. I wouldn't have found the tease otherwise.
inri2k6
Explorer
Explorer

Post by inri2k6 »

I enjoyed it. Not enough pain teases. Looking forward to more and longer ones.
BDSMisFUN
Explorer
Explorer

Post by BDSMisFUN »

Thanks for the feedback all! Just a quick question, what did you think of the model? More of her, or a new mistress?
Mazi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Mazi »

BDSMisFUN wrote:Thanks for the feedback all! Just a quick question, what did you think of the model? More of her, or a new mistress?
I think that this is so open question it cant be answered. I like more innocent and youg looking girls as mistress, but it is just me. Everyone has different taste. When you create tease, you fill it with content you like, and pictures should follow the same scheme. So you should use models you find atractive, not us.

Someone once said on this forum that "tease is just men, masturbating to naked women, nothing more". I dont 100% agree with that, but the fact is, that picture choice matters a lot.
BDSMisFUN
Explorer
Explorer

Post by BDSMisFUN »

Mazi wrote:
I think that this is so open question it cant be answered. I like more innocent and youg looking girls as mistress, but it is just me. Everyone has different taste. When you create tease, you fill it with content you like, and pictures should follow the same scheme. So you should use models you find atractive, not us.

Someone once said on this forum that "tease is just men, masturbating to naked women, nothing more". I dont 100% agree with that, but the fact is, that picture choice matters a lot.

Thanks Mazi. Good advice.

Love your teases btw...
Bollek
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by Bollek »

The download link seems to be incomplete. Here is the complete one, copied from Milavana tease:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/7xcy1 ... tions1.rar