All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
LaciLuvr
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
I am a: None of the above

Post by LaciLuvr »

Hello all!

After having my tease up for a week, I thought I would ask everyone for any feedback.

I hope you're all enjoying it; it's planned out as a two-year tease, and I've already gotten the rough drafts of the first year done, so we can expect a long, exciting future together!

Thank you for all the views and messages!
~*~*~*Laci*~*~*~
yoshi20036969
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Feedback: Sissy Training - Monthly

Post by yoshi20036969 »

I think the first one was great can't wait for more keep up the good work
LaciLuvr
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LaciLuvr »

Month two is up
~*~*~*Laci*~*~*~
Caius1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by Caius1 »

Haven't tried it because I'm with Jana at the moment (A Month with Jana series) but it looks gooooood as far as I've taken a little peek :smile:
"Two possibilities exist:
Either we are alone in the universe, or we are not.
Both are equally terrifying." -Arthur C. Clarke
flistlullaby
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by flistlullaby »

love it, am a bit behind, waiting for toys arive, love it

in someways i am a bit ahead (ie. buttplug as i already have one but...it keeps sliding out :( )
Jessika76TV
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jessika76TV »

Your Tease is really great, thank you! This month I'll try to bring my Sissy body in a real good shape, the series is fantastic. Keep it going on ...
jessicasissy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by jessicasissy »

I've been enjoying them a lot, looking forward to the next one :)
magenta
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by magenta »

This series is amazing! Keep up the good work!
JosyJoy
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): I have currently no opportunity to hold my Orgasm back for a specific Woman. But i'm doing it anyways.

Post by JosyJoy »

this tease make me to get an Account here. I've read Milovana since 2009, but this tease is the best of the Best, that i have read on this site.
maybe, cuz it triggers my turn on's perfectly. who knows :-P

But.. i would say thank u for this Series. really.
I hope that this will help me to become, what i would be: a truly submissive Sissy Slut.
live to serve
devjunk
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by devjunk »

hi and big thx 4 excelent Webtease. It is something new, with more fantasy. Respect.

Im not sissy or a slut, but the way like you teach it in the tease make me interested.

Im very challenging in terms of spend good time celebrating sex. Not many teases here have such good level. Actually im being in the end of The School of Denial: Week 1, so if I end this in 3 weeaks, I will start yours.

Btw. Ive been looking for some clothes to prepare your tease and I tell you... I can understand why the girls are so wild for that stuff lol...

an idea... maybe you open a thread for some more contact for the tease? Like the pictures of the Items that we buying for the tease? any contest or something? or experiences with the tasks will help us all.

Im visit over 1 year the Milovana but like the fellow up here ive created now extra an account to may to thank you for your work. Please keep going that!

:thankyou:
LaciLuvr
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LaciLuvr »

Thank you all for the feedback! The kind words mean so much to me, and learning that some of you created an account just to leave feedback makes me feel truly honored! I actually created an account just so I could submit the teases, so there's a nice balance there!

If sissies are interested in starting a forum for progress or to share pictures and stories of their experiences that would be great! But I'll let you girls start it on your own. I don't give much control, but that's one choice I'm leaving in your hands!

I'm glad you're all enjoying the training so much!

There is something I meant to include in the first tease, and forgot, so I'll include it here:

As we all know, many sissies have trouble after they make their sissy-spritz. All of a sudden, they seem to think they're men! Not good. So what do we do about that? How do we keep you from stripping off your pretty panties as soon as you've cum?

It's simple. When you masturbate, you must be fully clothed. Shirt, pants, and most importantly, shoes and socks. When you put on your shoes, lace them a bit tighter than normal; don't make it painful, just so that it's impossible to slip it off, it will have to be untied. Also make sure you tie it in a double knot...or, for that matter, any kind of knot. The harder the better! If it's just a tangled clump of shoe strings that you can't even find the ends of, that's the best!

Now, when you cum, you'll have to spend a lot of time unlacing both shoes and taking them off, along with your pants, before you can even think about taking off your panties. Hopefully, by the time you get there, you'll have balanced out and remembered who you REALLY are!

I love you all!
~*~*~*Laci*~*~*~
FreewayCola
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by FreewayCola »

I thought I left the sissy stuff behind me, for a while it went pretty good but slowly I began to miss it.

Reading trough this tease I realized its the perfect way of going in deeper then I ever was.
Going to start in February and already bought panties again(although I sworn it off only three months ago :blush: :blush: )

I only hope I can follow it trough and not chicken out.

Thank you LaciLuvr

EDIT: forgot the feedback:
The tease might need more tips like the shoe lace ones!
LaciLuvr
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LaciLuvr »

I hope everyone is doing well with their training! Month six is now up!
~*~*~*Laci*~*~*~
JosyJoy
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): I have currently no opportunity to hold my Orgasm back for a specific Woman. But i'm doing it anyways.

Post by JosyJoy »

i'm such horny all the time and i'm feeling unpleasant without something in my ass all the time.
maybe i'm getting to addicted..
live to serve
FreewayCola
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by FreewayCola »

Okay, a month later then planned but I've started following the training.
I'll try to make a little review of the first two weeks, sorry for my poor English. Also keep in mind I've never had the guts to really explore my sissy side.

--
I'm on day 4 of week 2, and so far I really am enjoying the tease. I'm becoming a panty addict already and love sleeping in them. Want to wear them more but I try to follow the tease week by week.
Shaved for the first time 2 days ago and again today. Most of the hair around my privates are now gone and it feels amazing :w00t:

The masturbating part of the tease is not working well for me as I barley fap more then 3 times a week. (advice welcome :P)

Overall:
I really enjoy the writing and tease style of the tease and reading ahead the same style is applied in the other parts. One thing I did not like was the fact that the tease assumes the person reading it masturbates every day.