All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
LeanneTG
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): none :(

Re: Feedback: Sissy Training - Monthly

Post by LeanneTG »

FreewayCola wrote:Okay, a month later then planned but I've started following the training.
I'll try to make a little review of the first two weeks, sorry for my poor English. Also keep in mind I've never had the guts to really explore my sissy side.

--
I'm on day 4 of week 2, and so far I really am enjoying the tease. I'm becoming a panty addict already and love sleeping in them. Want to wear them more but I try to follow the tease week by week.
Shaved for the first time 2 days ago and again today. Most of the hair around my privates are now gone and it feels amazing :w00t:

The masturbating part of the tease is not working well for me as I barley fap more then 3 times a week. (advice welcome :P)

Overall:
I really enjoy the writing and tease style of the tease and reading ahead the same style is applied in the other parts. One thing I did not like was the fact that the tease assumes the person reading it masturbates every day.
Hey, we're on the same day here! (*kinda* cheated by skipping the first week tho... been wearing panties fulltime for years already and can't stand wearing boy underwear anymore, so that was like 'already there.')

I don't normally masturbate that often either. Or, like, I'll do it daily for about a week and then not even think about it for a month or two. But for this kind of thing... I kind of think of it as part of the 'training.' Like, I have to do it "whether I want to or not" same as all the rest because (virtual) Mistress says I have to.
FreewayCola
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by FreewayCola »

LeanneTG wrote:
FreewayCola wrote:Okay, a month later then planned but I've started following the training.
I'll try to make a little review of the first two weeks, sorry for my poor English. Also keep in mind I've never had the guts to really explore my sissy side.

--
I'm on day 4 of week 2, and so far I really am enjoying the tease. I'm becoming a panty addict already and love sleeping in them. Want to wear them more but I try to follow the tease week by week.
Shaved for the first time 2 days ago and again today. Most of the hair around my privates are now gone and it feels amazing :w00t:

The masturbating part of the tease is not working well for me as I barley fap more then 3 times a week. (advice welcome :P)

Overall:
I really enjoy the writing and tease style of the tease and reading ahead the same style is applied in the other parts. One thing I did not like was the fact that the tease assumes the person reading it masturbates every day.
Hey, we're on the same day here! (*kinda* cheated by skipping the first week tho... been wearing panties fulltime for years already and can't stand wearing boy underwear anymore, so that was like 'already there.')

I don't normally masturbate that often either. Or, like, I'll do it daily for about a week and then not even think about it for a month or two. But for this kind of thing... I kind of think of it as part of the 'training.' Like, I have to do it "whether I want to or not" same as all the rest because (virtual) Mistress says I have to.
Yeah I feel the same way as viewing it as part of the training, doesn't make it easier though :P It goes easier everyday though so it might not be that hard after all
Devouring
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Devouring »

Month 5 week 4
But when all of that is done, you're to take out your big toy and fuck yourself. The first day, do it ten minutes. The second, twenty. The third, forty. Keep doubling it. On the last day, do it as long as it takes.
Do you really expect us to get fucked for 2h40m the day 5 and 5h20m the day 6 ?
LeanneTG
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): none :(

Post by LeanneTG »

First, once again thank you for the latest tease.

But given it's seasonal nature I do have sort of a question. I found these late so I'm following them from a few months back. Which means (for one thing) "christmas" is going to happen in June. That's okay, I can work with that... but 'summer' is going to be in November or so. Any advice or tips for making that work?
Marke
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian

Post by Marke »

Wow, great teases.
I Proudly Serve Women
Girr
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Girr »

I haven't been able to officially be a part of the monthly training yet, but I was able to read through them and I find them to be very well done and exciting. I can't wait to see June's training.

I am going to officially be a part of the monthly training really soon, I just need to figure out where in the training is the best place for me to join in since I already own lots of items and done lots of things that are a part of the earlier months.
Maria
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Maria »

This seems to be the best tease series I have seen so far! Didn't see much though compared to other users of this site :)

But I wanted to ask about the clit coloring. Anybody else having problems with that? My foreskin didn't like it at all. Maybe no good idea for non-circumsized sissies? Please tell me about your coloring!
LaciLuvr
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
I am a: None of the above

Post by LaciLuvr »

Hello, Maria, thanks for the reply!

As for clittie coloring, there are two things that come to mind: one, my clittie won't take the sharpie if I just moisturized, and just tends to get the marker all ucky, so that could be part of it. But to be honest, no, I didn't really think about uncircumcised clitties when I wrote the tease. Another option might be pink blush or eyeshadow, and I've also thought about trying food coloring; if given time to absorb, I think it should at least tinge the skin for awhile. I have not tried this, though, so I'm not sure if there are any potential health side-effects and you'd have to try it at your own risk.

Devouring mentioned I went a little overboard on some anal training in month five. There are two reasons for this: First, I wrote assignments 2-10 in a single sitting after seeing how well-received month one was; I was worried I'd forget or be in a creative slump if I didn't do it immediately. I proof-read all assignments before posting them, but with no outside editor before the tease is published, sometimes I don't catch things that should be obvious. Secondly, I would be extremely surprised if anybody completed my teases 100%. That's one of the reasons I don't have much in the way of punishments. These assignments are almost like concentrated sissy-hood, and to some degree it's up to the user how far they'll go. I make assignments hard assuming that most people won't accomplish the task regardless of how easy it is, but if I make it more difficult I can at least hope more sissies will push themselves as far as they can go.
All that being said, in this case I was simply writing/reviewing too quickly.

Lastly, LeanneTG asked a wonderful question that has completely stumped me. The best I can think of is to go ahead and read through all the teases, and make note of things that are seasonal-specific. The titles are somewhat misleading, so there should be less than you might fear. Try to follow the original teases as closely as possible, while working in whatever seasonal tasks might be good there. The only task I can think of that is extremely season-specific is swimming when you get to Sissy Summer, but that is something that could be done indoors at a gym in winter.

Many people have commented that although they love the teases, they must skip a few months in an effort to better sync my training with their own personal sissification. Since every month focuses on a different subject, this might be problematic. i/e: I'm guessing most sissies here have had more than a finger in their sissy hole long before they get to my Sissy Pussy training. So I do highly recommend at least reading over the earlier assignments and seeing if there are any tips or suggestions you might be able to glean!

Love you all!
~*~*~*Laci*~*~*~
Maria
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Maria »

Thanks for your reply LaciLuvr!

I just want to give you all a quick overview about what happened:

Used a non Sharpie(tm) off-the-shelf marker to color the head (I don't live in the USA). Severe burning pain on the head and foreskin followed for ~36 hours. One week after the incident (today) the head and foreskin feel less numb and I am able to masturbate again.

Try to keep it safe and avoid my mistake.

Regards,
Maria
LaciLuvr
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LaciLuvr »

That sounds horrible! I wonder if it's because it's off-brand, as I've colored mine many times with no issues, and have used Sharpies on the rest of my body with no issues for years. It's also possible there may be some sort of allergic reaction. In the future, sissies should test a small patch of skin in a less-sensitive area first.
~*~*~*Laci*~*~*~
Maria
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Maria »

LaciLuvr wrote:I wonder if it's because it's off-brand
Yes, that was the problem. I tried coloring using a original Sharpie(tm) marker yesterday and 12 hours afterwards everything seems to be fine. I remember reading something about their ink being waterbased. And the marker also has a promising "nontoxic"-label.

So I can only recommend everybody to not use off-the-shelf noname markers like I did first.
FreewayCola
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by FreewayCola »

I can't get enough of this tease keep it up! Excellent writing each month.
cheertina
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cheertina »

I've used this series to masturbate numerous times. I can't wait until I'm in a place where I can actually start doing it!
pequenomaricas
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Dom/me(s): I'd like to meet a dominatrix to humiliate me and transform me into a sissy

Post by pequenomaricas »

your webteases is te best, please continue :)
LaciLuvr
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LaciLuvr »

Sorry for the slight delay, but the final tease in Phase One is now posted.

I'm also sorry that I haven't been able to post the Sissy Bonus promised at the end of the last tease, but a major family crisis has come up and it will be occupying most of my time in the near future. I promise as soon as that is resolved, I will finish writing and post the bonus. Until then, I'll tease you with the title: "Limp for Life"
~*~*~*Laci*~*~*~