Offline Editor

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
imtoosexy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Domme (Female)

Re: Offline Editor

Post by imtoosexy »

I've been editing for a while and got to a stage where I want to make sure everything is working the way I intended to before I move on. So I have been using the offline editor to create Nyx scripts and pasting them in Nyx, then went bug running.

And I did encounter some things I found to be consistently diffrent and wondered how they happened, which is the reason I am writing this question, other than just sharing it as a fan of your work.

When creating a script I would get something like this

Code: Select all

102#page('Hi and welcome.',pic("no-367.jpg"),delay(5sec,M01#),unset(1002# 2002#, 3002#);
Question 1
So the Image I used is called '367.jpg' , but in the nyx script it got the name "no-367.jpg. Do you know why this is?
By the way this also applies to using sounds (sound(id:'no-090bpm.mp3') Perhaps filenames should not start with a number to overcome this. I'm also able to work around it by pasting the script in notepad first and using the find and replace function to remove all the 'no-' commands.

Question 2
The line for unsetting pages I wrote as 1002, 2002, 3002, in generated nyx script it comes up as (1002# 2002#, 3002#) The generated code for unsetting the pages always misses a comma after the first page number, and as I recently found out, this does causes pages 1002 and 2002 not to be unset. Perhaps it can be overcome by unsetting a page not used in the tease before unsetting the real pages?

Well if you have other Ideas as to why this is and if there are better ways to work around it i'd love to hear them
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Offline Editor

Post by philo »

imtoosexy wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:45 am I've been editing for a while and got to a stage where I want to make sure everything is working the way I intended to before I move on. So I have been using the offline editor to create Nyx scripts and pasting them in Nyx, then went bug running.

And I did encounter some things I found to be consistently diffrent and wondered how they happened, which is the reason I am writing this question, other than just sharing it as a fan of your work.

When creating a script I would get something like this

Code: Select all

102#page('Hi and welcome.',pic("no-367.jpg"),delay(5sec,M01#),unset(1002# 2002#, 3002#);
Question 1
So the Image I used is called '367.jpg' , but in the nyx script it got the name "no-367.jpg. Do you know why this is?
By the way this also applies to using sounds (sound(id:'no-090bpm.mp3') Perhaps filenames should not start with a number to overcome this. I'm also able to work around it by pasting the script in notepad first and using the find and replace function to remove all the 'no-' commands.

Question 2
The line for unsetting pages I wrote as 1002, 2002, 3002, in generated nyx script it comes up as (1002# 2002#, 3002#) The generated code for unsetting the pages always misses a comma after the first page number, and as I recently found out, this does causes pages 1002 and 2002 not to be unset. Perhaps it can be overcome by unsetting a page not used in the tease before unsetting the real pages?

Well if you have other Ideas as to why this is and if there are better ways to work around it i'd love to hear them
1) I think there was an issue with using names that started with a number (so it was deliberate) there is an option under tools (create upload directory) which should create a folder with just the images used in the tease, named correctly
I don't know if it is still an issue with Nyx.

2) will have a look at fixing the unset issue when I get time