Nyx - The FlashTease Editor - Public Preview Release

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
jhorny10493
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Nyx - The FlashTease Editor - Public Preview Release

Post by jhorny10493 »

Is Nyx where people integrate the Metronome? If so where in the Script do I put the command? For example, on page5# of my first tease this is the Script:

Code: Select all

page5#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="16" COLOR="#33FFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Nope! Not yet ;) </FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="16" COLOR="#33FFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">Now don&apos;t cum when I show you the boobs of an Angel.</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="16" COLOR="#33FFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">Stroke Faster! </FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="16" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">( 3 Strokes Per Second )</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="16" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1"></FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="16" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0"></FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="16" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0"></FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("bryci006.jpg"),
delay(20sec, page6#)
);
Where would I place the metronome commands? What are the different commands I can use for the metronome?
Greetings Fellow Traveler!
--------------------------------
Check out my Teases:
FlashTease Versions

GuideMe/TeaseMe Versions:
-----The download links are in the forums-----
Pressure
Pressure II
jhorny10493
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by jhorny10493 »

petertemplar70 wrote:Dumb question:

Can a webtease by private?
Between multiple people on different accounts? I do not believe so, but I cannot be concrete about it. You can, however, keep the tease "Unpublished" in the Nyx editor and just "Preview" it for your own enjoyment.

However you could create a Password entry in the beginning of the tease and only give out the password to the people you want.
Check out my Teases:
FlashTease Versions

Pressure
Pressure II
schefflera
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): no :(
Sub/Slave(s): nope

Post by schefflera »

jhorny10493 wrote:Is Nyx where people integrate the Metronome? If so where in the Script do I put the command? For example, on page5# of my first tease this is the Script:

page5#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="16" COLOR="#33FFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Nope! Not yet ;) </FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="16" COLOR="#33FFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">Now don&apos;t cum when I show you the boobs of an Angel.</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="16" COLOR="#33FFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">Stroke Faster! </FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="16" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">( 3 Strokes Per Second )</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="16" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1"></FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="16" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0"></FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="16" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0"></FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("bryci006.jpg"),
delay(20sec, page6#)
);
Where would I place the metronome commands? What are the different commands I can use for the metronome?
the metronome must/can be written at the last line like that:

page5#page(
pic("bryci006.jpg"),
delay(20sec, page6#),
hidden:sound(id:'no-200.mp3')
);
Nyx itself doesn't has a metronome, so you have to upload the mp3-file (in this case it's named no-200.mp3)
And make sure, you set the comma's at the right position

:-)
My flashteases: Have fun :)
jhorny10493
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by jhorny10493 »

schefflera wrote:
jhorny10493 wrote:Is Nyx where people integrate the Metronome? If so where in the Script do I put the command? For example, on page5# of my first tease this is the Script:

page5#page(
pic("bryci006.jpg"),
delay(20sec, page6#)
);
the metronome must/can be written at the last line like that:

page5#page(
pic("bryci006.jpg"),
delay(20sec, page6#),
hidden:sound(id:'no-200.mp3')
);
Nyx itself doesn't has a metronome, so you have to upload the mp3-file (in this case it's named no-200.mp3)
And make sure, you set the comma's at the right position

:-)
Yessss! It works! Thank you so much!!
Check out my Teases:
FlashTease Versions

Pressure
Pressure II
jhorny10493
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by jhorny10493 »

Quick question, what are the limits of the current version of Nyx? Like what's the max number of pages one tease can have? Is there a limit to the number of pictures?

Thanks
- J
Check out my Teases:
FlashTease Versions

Pressure
Pressure II
jhorny10493
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by jhorny10493 »

Oh, one last question, why does it seem that the "Delete" button doesn't actually delete anything in the "Media" section??
Check out my Teases:
FlashTease Versions

Pressure
Pressure II
schefflera
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): no :(
Sub/Slave(s): nope

Post by schefflera »

jhorny10493 wrote:Quick question, what are the limits of the current version of Nyx? Like what's the max number of pages one tease can have? Is there a limit to the number of pictures?

Thanks
- J
Don't know if there's a limit. One of my mazes has more than 7000 lines. The only problem is, that nyx gets very slow when it grows bigger, so it's better to write in notepad and copy/paste your script
jhorny10493 wrote:Oh, one last question, why does it seem that the "Delete" button doesn't actually delete anything in the "Media" section??
That's right. It's a bit annoying, but better than nothing. Just deal with it ;-)
My flashteases: Have fun :)
jhorny10493
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by jhorny10493 »

schefflera wrote: Don't know if there's a limit. One of my mazes has more than 7000 lines. The only problem is, that nyx gets very slow when it grows bigger, so it's better to write in notepad and copy/paste your script

That's right. It's a bit annoying, but better than nothing. Just deal with it ;-)
Thank you, again, for answering my questions. I wasn't worried about the deleting thing, was more curious/wondering if I was missing something lol. :thankyou:
Check out my Teases:
FlashTease Versions

Pressure
Pressure II
jhorny10493
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by jhorny10493 »

Working on my second tease, its pretty massive, and sometimes when I click Save and it is in the process of saving it will say "Shockwave Plug-In has stopped responding" I just click the X and to close the notification instead of clicking "Stop Plugin" and it seems to save after a little bit longer. I'm concerned this won't be the case at some point. I have been copying and pasting the Script into Notepad++ so I'm not worried about losing anything, but I would still like to avoid losing anything. Is this a normal problem? Will it not effect anything for me? Does it just mean it's taking a long time to save or something?
Check out my Teases:
FlashTease Versions

Pressure
Pressure II
sissy_emma
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): None
Sub/Slave(s): None

Post by sissy_emma »

Absolutely love nyx, just curios as to why it has never been updated and modernised to include the modern features of flash.

According to nyx itself the editor hasn't been updated since 2008 and it has never actually left the preview stage...
jhorny10493
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by jhorny10493 »

sissy_emma wrote:Absolutely love nyx, just curios as to why it has never been updated and modernised to include the modern features of flash.

According to nyx itself the editor hasn't been updated since 2008 and it has never actually left the preview stage...
According to what I've been told, the person who created it isn't even around anymore. I have only heard this from one person with no evidence to back this up, but he knows pretty much everything about this site. So take this as you wish.
Check out my Teases:
FlashTease Versions

Pressure
Pressure II
jhorny10493
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by jhorny10493 »

Okay, what the hell.
There's a page that I put the code in for the metronome.
I then save the tease and the code disappears with no explanation.
The fuck?
:rant:

I believe I figured out a fix.
If you Save in the "Script" window instead of the "Visual window" it stays.
Check out my Teases:
FlashTease Versions

Pressure
Pressure II
PrincessJulia
Explorer
Explorer

Post by PrincessJulia »

as a few of you know, I'm creating a flashtease right now. How do I add metronomes, sounds and stuff?

thank you!!

xo
mr-max
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by mr-max »

Here is a thread discussing how to add metronome (or sound in general).

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15460&p=194034&hili ... sh#p194034
(See second post)

It is a bit techy to include metronome sounds. In short:
You need to generate mp3s and embed them.

Here someone has uploaded several sound files for metronomes that are used in many teases:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=19089&p=223225&hili ... sh#p223225

Good luck! ;)
PrincessJulia
Explorer
Explorer

Post by PrincessJulia »

mr-max wrote:Here is a thread discussing how to add metronome (or sound in general).

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15460&p=194034&hili ... sh#p194034
(See second post)

It is a bit techy to include metronome sounds. In short:
You need to generate mp3s and embed them.

Here someone has uploaded several sound files for metronomes that are used in many teases:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=19089&p=223225&hili ... sh#p223225

Good luck! ;)
Thank you! :love: