My first Tease: "Reluctant Contestant."

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Galron789
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

My first Tease: "Reluctant Contestant."

Post by Galron789 »

Hey, I just published my first ever tease. I haven't "tried" it out myself yet but ive gone through it several times to make sure my metronomes, grammar and buttons work as intended. If you have any feedback or bugs to report please leave them here. Reading the info and such in the tease will probably helpful for any details about the tease itself.
Link: https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=38095
tckt78
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Re: My first Tease: "Reluctant Contestant."

Post by tckt78 »

I don't see it on the main list, but I think you have a solid tease here! I'll give it a whirl when I have a little more time to play.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Shattered »

Looks like you temporarily published it a week ago, so it's already on page two.
Longplay1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Longplay1 »

I think it looks really promising. I did not play it whole though so i expect it to get even better but i can say it is surely one of the best i tried so far. Exactly the type of tease i like. Good job! Keep going like that!
Galron789
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Galron789 »

Yeah, I tried to rush to finish the tease about a week ago before I left for a vacation. When I initially posted it it had a bunch of problems. The biggest one being that the metronomes didn't work at all, so I took it down and fixed the problems when I got back. So its one page 2 of new releases now. I played it myself pretty far yesterday but I'm a little worried that it may be a little too easy in the first two rounds. But if you guys enjoy it then I'm glad. :-)
haffin5
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): looking for one

Post by haffin5 »

This one was good
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

Looks Awesome chance for an Offline Version? Please? My Screen can´t handle the size of the Text in the online Version, Guide me would fix it for me :P

It´s not really fun if you fail right away, cause you:
Spoiler: show
Can´t read all four Doors (as of now with the Text Size i only could read 1.Relax 2. Relax Room) and choice what i couldn´t read Door 4... lol
Fledrin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Fledrin »

I haven't actually played it, but I looked through it. And goddamn do I want to play it soon! It's right up my alley. By the way, if you're having trouble seeing all the text on screen, then the HTML viewer may work better for you (it did for me). Here's the thread for it, if you haven't seen it yet: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=20950

Thanks for taking your time to make such a wonderful tease! When I get a chance to give it a play through, I'll try to leave a full review.
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

Didn´t knew about this HTML viewer, works great, thanks for letting me know, now i can try the Tease again while being able to read everything :D
Galron789
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Galron789 »

If there is enough stuff that needs fixing to warrant taking it down to fix then Ill make the text the default size. I mad e it as big as it is because I thought that with all the text that I had it would be hard on the eyes. So far in the times I've gone through it myself I've only found a few grammatical errors. Also I'm gonna start working on my next tease soon. Been brainstorming ideas and Ive got three ready to start making.
Longplay1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Longplay1 »

meowww wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:19 am Looks Awesome chance for an Offline Version? Please? My Screen can´t handle the size of the Text in the online Version, Guide me would fix it for me :P

It´s not really fun if you fail right away, cause you:
Can´t read all four Doors (as of now with the Text Size i only could read 1.Relax 2. Relax Room) and choice what i couldn´t read Door 4... lol
Did you play it at fullscreen mode? I could see all the text.
kong
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kong »

You can try to mark the text before entering the fullscreen mode and use ctrl + -/+ to get the text smaller/bigger
(on mac cmd + -/+)
Naondeh
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Naondeh »

This one was really great. The one thing I would suggest is adding some kind of sound for edge command / holding edge.
Galron789
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Galron789 »

@Naondeh
Noted. Still working on my next tease, so I''l make sure to find something for edging and holding the edge pages. I do like having the metronome there but I guess it wouldn't hurt to mix things up. Could possible have both there. I'll mess around with it.

There are also three endings to this tease. I would be curious if anyone has made it all the way through/ which ending they ended with.
FatherDarkness
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by FatherDarkness »

I played through a few times, and have skimmed through to try to find bugs for you. The option of skipping pages made that way easier. I loved this tease. The pace of most of the parts was fantastic. I love the use of coded hints on some of the doors. That is just brilliant, and I would love to see more of it. The models that you used are amazing. All of them. There are some grammar and spelling things throughout the tease, but they don't affect it that much. There were a few things that I found though:
-Forced cum eating is mentioned in the rules, but isn't mentioned or emphasized often after that.

Tease- the "still holding on" page doesn't have a metronome
-the now to finish you off page has a timer that moves to the next page when it runs out even if you aren't done
Part 1, Door 1-The pace for the edges seems a little slow for me, especially this early in the tease
Door 2- After Cum, the Continue button doesn't work
Door 3- Again, slow edging pace. After the second Cum, the Continue button doesn't work
Part 2, Door 1- No timers, not sure if this is intentional or not...
Door 4- Again, no timers. After a premature cum the Next button goes to the victorious page which doesn't seem right
Utility B2- takes you to the same place as Door 1. Was this supposed to bypass Part 2?
Part 3, Door 1- No timers
Door 2- The "I'll start/buckle up" page repeats when the timer expires. Clicking next gets you past the loop.
Jenna - That's it/close page has no metronome. When the timer runs out on the last edge/cum page it has the same effect as clicking the cum button. Seems like it should have the same effect as the edge button.
Genie- Seems like a bit of a short tease for an ultimate reward. Still good, but...short...

The only thing that I found affected a playthrough was the Jenna edge/cum thing, which really isn't that big a deal.
A couple of ideas for future teases:
-For edges, especially early ones, have several pages of increasing pace that loop, or if the person doesn't edge in time have them sent back to the warm-up (which was awesome in this tease)
-A longer ultimate reward round would be nice, perhaps with more held edges, or with some looped pages
-Making pictures of the doors with the images on them would save a bunch of text
-Smaller text would be totally fine. I played zoomed out to 50% and could still read it.

This was fantastic, and I am super stoked for whatever you do next.