Too long for a webtease - a hypnotic script

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
Minddevourer
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Dom (Male)

Re: Too long for a webtease - a hypnotic script

Post by Minddevourer »

Well hope there have been some secret users and enjoyers our there, as it produced way less interest or replies than i thought.

But guess this kind of likes and skills is too specific, or too out of it for most :) - was worth a try to find some likeminded people to talk with, or to maybe "play with".

Thanks for the replies and private messages i got, and some of the chats in the chatroom about this theme.
meri
Explorer
Explorer

Post by meri »

I searched your name and found this in the "Story" section. Fascinating stuff! Woud love to see the "uncut" version. Please tell me more!

Meri
Minddevourer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Minddevourer »

Thanks... i can send you the uncut one as a PM. I am always overworking and editing them when i have new ideas or inspiration.
Minddevourer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Minddevourer »

Wow soooo long ago... funny.. did some searching on google today.. and it turned up my very own script in here... from back then. Reminded me that i haven't been online here in forever... how times can change.

My hypnosis skills have evolved so much, compared to this old script. Even though i am sure this script is still working and doing its trick. But if there is anyone around here who feels like finding out more, i am always open to share my knowledge.. or my skills as a hypnotist. I even do voice sessions nowadays.

Otherwise: sorry for resurrecting such an old dead horse.... but i just found it amusing to be directed to here with this search, and find something that i made and authored myself ;)
mrivan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by mrivan »

Just a suggestion. From the earliest times I ever heard about erotic uses of hypnosis, I've had a Male Dom fantasy that might be used on a woman called the "Deep Throat" Script. And I'm sure I'm not the only one who's had it.

It is named for the Movie. In the story, the heroine cannot orgasm. So she goes to a doctor who discovers that her clitoris is not in her genital area. He asks if she has ever experienced any major arousal, and she tells him only when she was performing orally. So he examines her throat and indeed finds her clit deep down in the back of her throat.

So the hypnosis would create the suggestion that the girl does not orgasm from any stimulation in the genital area, but rather from the sensations in her throat when she is performing orally. Perhaps the script could also add some suggestions to make the process of deep throating easier for her as well as making it the primary source of her pleasure.