Sam's CockTease Therapy - Part 14

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

Sam's CockTease Therapy - Part 14

Post by KittyZateez »

Sam’s face flushed at such an explicit order, but he complied without a thought of resistance, or at least he tried to as his fingers fumbled at his zipper. His hands were trembling so much he could barely unzip himself! Finally he managed, and when he pulled down his briefs, his outrageously erect cock came flopping out in front of him, bouncing around absurdly.

The way it felt as it slowly came to rest was startling to him, because the simple act of allowing it freedom after such a long and grueling period of cock teasing caused his balls to tingle. He could literally feel all the cum in them ready to start spurting out without much more stimulation. He desperately tried to control himself as he stared up at Vivi, and of course, her eyes were locked on the sight of his engorged manhood.

She reached down with the same finger she had shushed him with and ever so lightly ran her nail around the head of his cock, teasing it deliberately slowly, which elicited a long, agonized gasp from Sam. When she finished a couple of circles around it she gave it a firm swat downward with her palm, which caused it to react with a bouncing spasm, and she giggled uproariously at the sight. Again he could feel the cum bubbling in his testes as his erection slowly came to rest.

My god…could she actually make him cum at this point with just a little bit more teasing stimulation? Of course she could! And Sam also knew full well that she was completely toying with him then, alternating between deliciously tantalizing sexual pleasures and wicked little tortuous putdowns at a whim, and there was not one little thing he could do about it…

“Now Sammie,” she sweet-talked, “my sweeeet little loveslave, I want you to watch me verrrry closely, and as you do, you may stroke yourself for me. But do it slowly! And NO cummies, okay sugar?”

And with that, she faced away from him and bent forward suggestively, tantalizing him again with the vision of her glorious ass as she swayed it back and forth ever so slowly, mere inches in front of his gaping mouth. Sam followed her instruction as he stared at it, very slowly stroking his erection while desperately trying not to cum. It was pure torture!

“Okay, Sammie boy, keep stroking slowly,” she said, looking back to watch him play with himself, “just like THAT. And while you do, I’m giving you your big chance! I will allow you ONE kiss on my hot little ass, as your reward for all your hard work! Would you like that?”

Sam’s eyes grew wide, and he nearly dove at the shiny leather in front of him, but he knew better. Instead he just blurted out, “YES!” with as much enthusiasm as he could muster.

Vivi just held herself right there, and she waited for a few seconds before adding, “Well, you should know what to do then. Say the magic word!”

Sam couldn’t say it fast enough. “PLEASE!!” he wailed.

And with that, Vivi decided not to draw that part of the game out any longer. She moved her butt closer to him until it was only an inch or so away, and Sam reached out and planted one gentle kiss on it. But the moment he did, she reached around and grabbed him by the hair, burying his face as deep as the laws of physics would allow into the rustling leather that covered her ass crack.

She burst out laughing as she literally rubbed his face in her fabulous butt, the cartilage in his nose buckling from side to side, and she made sure she kept him there for a divine moment, suspending him in a wonderfully devoted but also humiliating kiss. Of course, his hand began beating his cock in an increasingly frantic pace.

And then, as suddenly as he had been permitted entry into the promised land, he was expelled back into the wilderness, as Vivi shoved his head back and pulled her ass forward away from him.

Sam would have cum right then if she had let him jerk off for one moment longer, but he was leaning forward, off balance, and he started to fall forward, almost tumbling onto the hard floor. Somehow he managed to catch himself with both hands before he hit, but this, of course, stopped his masturbation…

She laughed and turned back around to tower over the nearly hysterical man sprawled below her, and he looked mournfully up at her from his hands and knees while his dick dangled down in a simply insane state of sexual arousal. The whole thing had turned purple, and a strand of precum was oozing out onto the floor…

“All right sugar, get yourself back up on your knees”, she ordered. Sam lifted himself back up, his leaky cock sticking straight out and bobbing around uncontrollably in front of him.

And then came the coup de gras! Vivi bent over towards him, the deep cut of her angora sweater allowing the onslaught of her busty cleavage to assail directly into his face. With Sam thus transfixed, Vivi looked deeply into his eyes and gave him the sweetest smile imaginable.

She leaned forward so that her boobs were literally dangling right before his eyes, and she cradled his head gently in her hands. Pursing her painted lips into her trademark sexy pout, she leaned in and kissed each of Sam’s cheeks, European-style. Each kiss was slow, soft, and wet, and the process left a set of clearly defined, bright red lipstick marks imprinted on his cheeks.

Sam felt his cock surge at the pure eroticism of her touch. And then, moving in so close as to be in a virtual embrace, her soft, fragrant, flowing hair now falling to envelop his face, Vivi began to whisper, softly, and huskily, into his ear.

Her voice was sex incarnate, perfectly seductive and sweetly enticing, as she slowly incanted a set of words that would stay in his mind forever…

“YOU…want to CUM, don’t you!” She pulled away after she said it, standing up straight again so she could watch his reaction.

“Yes!” he panted, once again reaching for his turgid sex organ with his hand. But Vivi reached up with one boot and shoved his hand away. “Ah-ah-ahhh”, she scolded, “no more touching! That thing is MINE now!” She laughed and lifted the pointy toe up, gently prodding his cum-filled balls with it. Sam’s eyes rolled back into his brain at the sheer eroticism of her outrageous statement and the act of sensual stimulation that accompanied it.

“Well then…if you really wanna cum, then what do you say?” she demanded.

Sam was on another planet at that point but it didn’t prevent him from saying the one single word that she wanted to hear. It would be the one word that he would forever associate with the very essence of Vivi’s incredibly erotic, deliciously kinky prick teasing…

“PLEASE!”

Vivi smiled as she stared down at him, completely melting like a puddle of desire before her, but she couldn’t resist taunting him just a bit more…

“Well in that case…follow me around like a good little tease-doggie! That’s right, come and get me, you little slave, follow my ass as I take you for a little walk around the room!! And don’t forget to beg me to let you cum…and then, if you’re a good boy and I approve of your behavior, perhaps Miss Vivi will make you CUM for her…”

Vivi proceeded to prance around the room, leaving her hands on her hips for a while and then letting her arms swing around daintily as she showed off her sultry sashaying temptations one last time. She taunted him with her ass, wiggling it back and forth with each step, demanding that he stare at and never take his eyes off it, not even for a second. Sam obeyed, crawling around behind her without shame.

Looking back at him, she giggled at the sight of him and taunted, “Did you like kissing my ass, slaveboy?” Sam nodded crazily as she led him on, “then I bet you want to do it some more, don’t you!” Sam began begging and pleading with her in such a state of hyper-arousal she could have made him jump out the window at that point.

But she just laughed and told him “NO!”, getting off on his desperation as it increased to a fever pitch after she uttered that simple word. His cock oozed a steady stream of precum, and the sight of her lovely rump in front of him as he crawled along was making his balls feel like they were going to explode.

After a couple passes around the room, Vivi beckoned him to the center of the room, telling him, “Sit!” She pranced over to a desk chair and pulled it in front of him, plopping herself down in it. She looked at him and slowly spread her legs wide, putting her hands on her knees.

“Come HERE!” she said with a smile, and Sam crawled to her, getting a look at her tiny black see-thru panties. He could see her shaved pussy lips plainly underneath them, and Vivi stared at him in sheer triumphant satisfaction.

Without thinking, he crawled between her legs, taking the sight of her panty-covered pussy as an invitation. But she caught him between her boots, grabbing his hair firmly between her long-nailed fingers.

“Get up onto your knees!” She barked, and Sam bent up as Vivi’s had moved behind his head and shoved it right between her fleshy tits. She pushed him in there so hard he couldn’t breathe, and one of her boots reached upward and pressed against his testicles.

“What was it you wanted to do, slaveboy?” She questioned. “TELL ME”, she shouted.

“Mmmf…” his word was muffled so she pulled his head back by the hair so she could ask him again and allow him to actually respond…

“What did you say, slave?”

“To CUM!”

“Awww…poor baby wants cummies, does he?” She taunted.

“YES!”

“Then what do you SAY!” She ordered.

“PLEASE!!”

“Yeah? You know what I think, Sammie-poo? I think you LIKE being teased and denied, don’t you baby!” she cooed. “I mean, sure, you wanna cum, but you’ve been wanting to cum for over three months now, and you could have done it, coulda done it any time, but you didn’t, which just proves you like being denied just as much…or MORE!”

She smiled and paused, using her booted foot to rub his balls gently. Then she reached out, grabbing him by the hair and shoving his head back in between her massive, fur-covered breasts, smothering him again as she continued, “And I saw the way you were looking at my sexy boots today too, baby. You love them, don’t you!”

“Mmmf” he answered. She laughed at him and announced, “Yes, you do, I thought so. I bet you’d love to cum all over them, wouldn’t you!”

“Yesmmmmf” he managed to get out as she lifted his head back just enough to let him take a breath, but then shoved it back into her fleshy mounds again.

“So you think I should let you do that? Slaveboy wants to jerk off and squirt his naughty cum all over my kinky boots, doesn’t he!”

“YES PLEASE!” Sam begged as she yanked his head back out.

“But Sammie,” she countered, stuffing his head back in between her tits, “I already told you, I think you actually prefer being teased and denied, so you know what? I think that instead of letting you cum, perhaps I should just tell you…”

And she leaned in close, nibbling on his earlobe, licking it with the tip of her tongue and blowing some warm air in it, giving him tingly chills that coursed through his entire body. After pausing for a few more seconds, she whispered simply, “NO!”

That one word drove Sam simply wild, and he struggled in vain to escape her grasp, flailing his head side to side against Vivi’s fleshy mounds, but she held him tight and laughed cruelly at him. “Mmmf, mmmmf” was all that could be heard as her beautiful breasts blocked his mouth, and Vivi laughed triumphantly at the sound of her deliciously kinky announcement.

She mushed her breasts together with her arms and held the back of his head up against her cleavage so firmly he still couldn’t breathe, and she pushed her boots together, capturing his cock between them. He instinctively began humping them, and she allowed it for a minute before releasing his erection, only to reach down and drag her sexy fingernails lightly along his testicles, and then slide them slowly up the shaft of his cock.

Sam could feel the cum boiling in his balls, and he could tell he was going to explode. The sound of her telling him ‘no’ was affecting him on an incredibly submissive and primal level, and he had never experienced anything this erotic in his entire life…not even close!

Vivi giggled and laughed at him as she continued to smother him, and she couldn’t resist one last wicked torment, so she said it again. “No, Sammie, you are NOT gonna CUM today! I am NEVER gonna let you CUM!”

As she taunted him, she batted his dick back and forth, swatting it with the palm of her hand, just enough to punish it but not quite on the edge of pain. And then she caught it between her boots again, squishing it together as he instinctively started to hump them once more. In and out it went in between them, and she maintained just enough pressure on it to allow the friction to bring him wonderful pleasure…

And with that, Sam simply lost it, his will breaking as he wailed into the flesh of her boobs. He begged and cried for release as she continued smothering him and then suddenly pulled him back just enough allow him to gasp a breath. She continued laughing at him as he fucked her boots like crazy, and with that, he went right over the edge.

She pulled her boots back and watched as a couple of sticky jets of cum spurted out of his already oozing cock, but that was only the beginning as a powerful second wave of his orgasm exploded out of him like a dam bursting. “OH GOD!” Sam panted as his cock pulsed and spasmed wildly, the cum shooting out all over Vivi’s kinky black leather boots.

She leaned back in the chair so she could get a better look at him creaming all over them, and she lifted them up and held them right in front of his pulsing erection so all the cum would squirt right onto them. Sam tried desperately to shove his dick onto them, but she cackled and kept them away from it, and he had no choice but to buck and hump the air as his ruined orgasm took him to a place he’d never been before.

He mindlessly reached for his erection, desperate to pleasure himself with his hand as he continued to cum, but Vivi kicked his hand away effortlessly with one boot as she scolded him, “NO, Sammie, no cumming for my slaveboy today!!”

She laughed hysterically as her wickedly executed mind-fuck took Sam to the moon, and his cock continued to spasm as more jets of hot sticky cum squirted out. “Ooo, yeah, slaveboy loved being teased and denied, doesn’t he!” She taunted, as she lifted up her boot and gently squished his balls with it, milking more of his boiling cum out of them, letting it coat her boot all over. “Mmm, and when he’s told NO, he LOVES to shoot his naughty cum all over sexy kinky boots just like these…”

Her erotic and contradictory words had his mind in a tizzy as she finished him by rubbing both sexy boots all over his dick, smearing his hot load all over them until they were both all shiny and wet almost up to the knee. Finally his orgasm began to subside, and she took her boots away and gazed down at his wasted cock, still pulsing and bobbing up and down even after the cum stopped oozing out.

Her slaughter completed, Vivi stood back up, and laughed triumphantly down at Sam. Pointing at his cock, she said one word, “MINE!” She then took a moment to methodically smooth out her leather skirt, appearing oblivious to Sam’s wide-eyed whimpering as she did so. She went to a wall mirror and inspected the bottom half of her boots, now all shiny and glistening wet, and she smiled in satisfaction at the ruthless collection of his love juice.

And then she just turned and waved goodbye to him, using her fingers in very feminine and dainty way to represent her final interaction with him before heading for the door. She sashayed, without a glance back, slowly out of the room, as well as out of Sam’s life, each sway of her hips a shotgun blast through his fractured, utterly conquered heart and cock.

******************************************************************************************************************************************

Phew - I finally was able to "finish" this section of the story, although as I've been saying, I did get quite carried away with this part. It will be hard to live up to this section with the rest of the story about Sam's erotic journey with a mostly conservative wife he desperately wants to teach how to be a TEASE...but we'll have to see if we can have some more fun with it!

Take care, boys, and thanks for paying attention to this piece!

Kitty :love: :love: :love:
CagedAnimal
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Sam's CockTease Therapy - Part 14

Post by CagedAnimal »

Thanks again for sharing, super hot!
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Sam's CockTease Therapy - Part 14

Post by forbiddendesire »

Wonderful end to the series Kitty! Loved reading through, definitely teased me thoroughly just like it teased poor Sam! You're a wonderful storywriter and I look forward to your next one!
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125