Sam's CockTease Therapy - Part 11

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

Sam's CockTease Therapy - Part 11

Post by KittyZateez »

Once again I've had to take my time creating this most delicious chapter to my latest story...so thanks for everyone's attention and patience! I think we're finally getting to a point where we can transition away from Sam's experiences with Vivi and move ahead to his current life, where he desperately wants his pretty wife to learn how to be a TEASE! So stick around boys, but in the meantime you can enjoy Vivi's latest exploration of Sam's fetish fantasies...

Kitty :love: :love: :love:

****************************************************************************************************************************************

Vivi had spent a considerable amount of time getting Sam all fixated on her angora panties, teasing his cock with them, letting him rub his hardon all over them and then pulling them away from him as soon as he started to really enjoy it. She particularly adored leading him round and round the room in circles, attracting him just so she could reject him, giggling at him after giving him a nice little taste of her heavenly pleasures and then wickedly denying him more access!

She had certainly explored, indulged and intensified his desire for her soft angora things (and done it very thoroughly), but now, as promised, it was time to move on to the next fetish she had mentioned...

So she stood a few feet away from him, facing him and posing for him once again with her hands on her hips. She was taking another opportunity to flaunt her curvy body for him, adorned in sparkly gold jewelry, and the soft red angora sweater and matching furry panties she had been using to drive him absolutely wild.

She turned her upper body side to side a little bit, showcasing herself and providing him just the right amount of visual indulgence while she made him wait for her next move. And wait for her he did, just standing there watching her, frozen in place like a statue.

When she was good and ready she approached him slowly with a bouncy jiggly-wiggly strut, and she cooed, "Well now..I do believe we have covered the angora fetish, covered it quite thoroughly in fact, haven't we!"

Sam just nodded as he gawked at her gorgeous body. When his eyes moved up to meet hers, she caught his gaze and stared back at him; by the look on his face she knew that his mind had simply turned to mush at that point. He had become nothing but a mindless sexual object for her to tease and toy with as she saw fit!

But now it was time to proceed to the next phase of her prick tease, so she reached out with her long, shiny red fingernails and showed them to him, waving them playfully and daintily right before his eyes. "You see these?" she questioned confidently. Sam instantly knew what was coming next...

She moved them downward, reaching around behind him a little bit to place one set of nails on his left wrist and the other on his right. And she paused for a moment to wink at him before gently gliding them up his arms. Sam gasped at the sudden pleasure they offered. Up and onto his shoulders they went, and then she moved them very slowly down his chest.

This action was a familiar one to him, but it was no less wonderful and tantalizing than every other time she did it to him! His eyes closed once again as he absorbed the feelings of her wonderful titillation...

As she stroked those sexy nails of hers over his upper body, she continued speaking in that familiar sticky-sweet patronizing tone, "Now then...I did say I was going to give you a fetish for something else, didn’t I?"

She paused for a moment, looking at him and waiting for his eyes to open, smiling when they did. Then she continued, "But I seem to have forgotten what it was...be a dear and remind me, would you?"

Her technique of feigned innocence was simply fabulous. This aspect of her mind game was wonderfully seductive and cerebral - it was the whole idea of playing innocent while doing highly enticing and suggestive things to him.

Sam panted and stuttered, "Y-your sexy fingernails...", and as he did, she pulled them off him and then put them back on his neck, slowly zig-zagging the tips of them over his chest and down his tummy toward his protruding erection.

"Ooo, yes!" She giggled as her face lit up from his response, pretending she had forgotten her own plan. She repeated his statement, encouraging his desire and drawing the words out seductively, "My sexxxy fingernails!"

Sam's body responded involuntarily, twisting from side to side as his arms vainly attempted to reach out for her, but with them cuffed behind his back, the fur-covered metal enclosing his wrists reminded him that he was completely helpless. He had no choice but to continue to let her have her way with him...

Vivi giggled at his futile struggles, enjoying the sight of having him in such a vulnerable position. Meanwhile, her nails continued to explore his body, going up, then down lower and lower, taking their sweet time as they moved back and forth, slowly approaching their inevitable target.

And she continued to verbally lead him on, her voice simply dripping with sticky-sweet enticement, "That's right, I've already been giving you a fetish for these nice, long, sexxxy, shiny red fingernails of mine, haven't I! Thanks for reminding me, loverboy, because now I think it's time to put the finishing touches on your new fetish!"

Again, her tone was openly mocking him, stringing him along and playing with his mind. Vivi had learned that lots of men find this kind of thing appealing - saying and doing blatantly suggestive but contradictory things, things that represent the purest essence of the erotic sexual teasing mindset. It was no surprise that this kind of game was one of her favorite little activities...

Meanwhile, Sam looked down and watched in fascination as Vivi playfully mocked him while tantalizing him with her nails at the same time, repeatedly moving them lower and lower down towards his cock, but then pulling them off his body at the last minute when they were just inches away from it.

After a few passes of this technique, she lifted them up, waving them daintily before his eyes again and then placing them back on his arms, leaving them there as she asked him innocently, as if she didn't know the answer, "Did you like that?"

He nodded his instant approval, and she left him dangling for just a moment, smiling in satisfaction but staying very still before she responded. Her voice was still oozing with confidence but also somehow innocent at the same time as she questioned, "Would you like me to do it again?"

Sam said those same two little words again, those two words she just loved to hear. He was barely able to contain his excitement at the way she was leading him along! So he said them aloud once again, "Yes, Vivi!"

She smiled even more as she answered him sweetly, "All righty then, very good, sweetie!" She glided her sexy nails up both of his arms again, a little slower this time, causing goosebumps to rise up as they moved upwards over his flesh. She lazily made little back and forth crisscross patterns with them as she went, taking her sweet time and stealing little glances at his face to see his reaction.

Then she slowly slid them up over his shoulders and down the front of his chest again, that big smile of hers looking incredibly enticing and appealing.

“Yes, Sammie-Sam”, she teased, “these shiny red fingernails of mine are verrry naughty, aren’t they! They like to go all kinds of nice, yummy little places, alllll over you, don’t they!” And she giggled girlishly as she continued to titillate him with them, gliding them up and down his arms, all over his neck and shoulders and slowly down chest again and again.

Up and down, round and round they went, always suggesting that they were going to zero in on his throbbing erection but never quite seeming to get there...

Soon enough, (and quite predictably, I might add), Sam began simply begging her to stroke his cock with them, and she smiled gleefully when he did. She made him wait a minute or two before she began rewarding him, lifting up one hand and showing her nails to him briefly before reaching down and lightly gliding the tips of those simply gorgeous red glamor-nails along the highly sensitized underside of his erection.

"Aww, there you go, baby...see what happens to you when you beg me like that? That IS what you wanted, isn't it?"

Sam couldn't respond...not just yet, at least. The erotic teasing pleasure was just too much! His eyes closed and he moaned in ecstasy as she teased him, slowly gliding those sexy fingernails along the underside of his shaft over and over.

Sam's cock twitched up and down in response to the sensuous titillation, and she stroked him several more times before slowly taking her nails away. The moment she did, he suddenly began begging her again and again, begging her for more, pleading with her not to stop.

Vivi watched him carefully without saying a word, drinking in her power over him, just thrilled with her innate ability to effortlessly conquer him and sexually slay him with her irresistible feminine charms! She withheld more fingernail teasing from him for a few moments, keeping him dangling from her string just she could enjoy his desperate behavior...

But then she leaned in close and whispered breathily as she started to tend to his erection some more with her red fingernail-tips, “Ooo, I bet you’ve been thinking about my sexxxy fingernails a lot, haven’t you honey! Is that right? Has my naughty teaseboy been thinking about all the yummy things I can do to him with my sexy slutty nails??"

Sam just nodded robotically, still unable to speak as Vivi slowly let her nails glide up the length of his erection one last time, gently tickling along his frenulum with the sharpish tips and then letting the nail on her index finger slide up the slit of his cock. She tickled all round and round his cockhead with the tip of one sexy nail for an all-too brief moment and then pulled it away...

"So tell me, Sammie dear," she continued, "does my teaseboy enjoy the way I've been teasing him at school with these sexy nails of mine?" Sam nodded frantically as she emphasized her suggestive question with one more oh-so-light tease-tickling stroke up the underside of his cock.

"And does he like the way I show off for him in class??" She continued, and again, there was more frantic nodding and now some begging on Sam's part, accompanied by a little more fingernail teasing on his dick. Again she observed his response carefully, giving him just a little bit but denying him more luscious fingernail teasing until he responded just the way she liked.

"And what about in the hallways?" She continued, showing him her fabulously erotic nails, waving them daintily right before his eyes, "Doesn't he just love it when I come up to him, show my sexy nails to him and then touch him with them, really slow and sexy?"

Sam's neck was getting weary from nodding by now, and the way she was referring to him in the third person was completely fantastic. She was objectifying him and letting him know it could be him or anybody else she was talking about.

And of course, as she wickedly manipulated his mind, her fabulously sexy nails continued their relentless assault, giving him the softest, lightest teasing touches on his helpless erection and providing him with the most delicious stimulation he had ever experienced or imagined.

Finally, after she had truly had her fill of this particular activity, she just took her hand away very slowly as she expressed herself regarding another sexual triumph over him.

“Very good. So my gooood little teaseboy most certainly must have a nice fingernail fetish going on by now, am I right??” She took a step back and watched as his dick bobbed up and down in response to the sensuous and erotic stimulation being provided, responding even after she took away what she had been giving him.

And now Sam just burst out with uncontrollable enthusiasm, "Oh god, yes, Vivi, YES! You're right, you're so right, please, PLEASE don't stop!!"

Vivi giggled at his helpless surrender to her, and she reached out, making like she was gonna stroke his cock some more but instead she just pulled her hand back, denying him even another instant of erotic touches from those deliciously kinky fingernails.

Instead she lifted up her index finger and shushed his begging, placing the tip of her finger on his mouth. Sam groaned in despair as she burst out laughing at him.

“So that’s two fetishes down, which leaves just one to go…” she announced triumphantly, stepping back a few steps and striking that same pose with her hands on her hips, carefully observing his physical responses some more. She tapped those delicious nails against her hips as she let the sexually charged moment linger just a bit longer...

And then she slowly threw her shoulders back and stuck her chest forward, drawing Sam's attention to her fantastically big and round breasts covered so beautifully by her fabulous red angora sweater. Her smile grew broader as Sam stared, with his eyes completely glazed over...

After a minute or two of showing them off for him, swaying them around a little and giving them sexy little jiggly-wigglies while he watched, she reached toward her chest with both hands and slid her fingers inside the soft red angora covering her ample cleavage.

Looking down at herself, she delicately slid her nails under the luxurious fabric, slowly tugging it apart. Sam's eyes popped as he instantly realized what was coming next, or at least the suggestion of what was coming next...

“Would Sammie-boy like to see my big titties?" She cooed, glancing at him and then looking back down at her ample breasts, slowly sliding her long-nailed fingers along the inside hem of the sexy-soft low-cut angora.

Not waiting for a response, she continued, "Mmm, I bet he would…now I already told him I was going to give him a fetish for big titties, and he HAS been a good boy, doing all my work so far this semester and letting me tease him whenever I want, so now it’s time for a nice little treat…”

Sam just stared in fascination as Vivi slowly pulled apart the fluffy red fur, hesitating a couple times just to draw out the event. And then, with a soft tug, she pulled the red angora to the side and tucked it around and under her bare breasts. This lifted them up and pushed them together a little, creating simply perfect cleavage.

Sam’s mouth fell open at the sight of them, and Vivi smiled from ear to ear as she watched him ogle them.

They were simply fabulous! So round, so full, not drooping even a little bit as they came bouncing out, freed from the luxuriously soft and furry red angora covering them. Her perky nipples pointed just a bit upwards as her slightly-darker areola were exposed to the air.

“Here they are”, she giggled, showing them off for him, “right here! Do you like them, Sammie-dear?” She slowly swayed them around some more, and Sam was completely mesmerized. The way they protruded forward from under the fluffy red angora was unlike anything he had ever seen.

They were quite simply the most incredible breasts imaginable, and Sam just kept staring as Vivi slowly came toward him, throwing her shoulders back and sticking her chest out some more.

Pouting at his lack of response to her salacious question, she took a step closer and repeated, “I said, do you LIKE them?” Sam somehow found the words to squeak out another “Yes, Vivi” as she jiggled them around right before his eyes. She giggled once again as she observed his response, enjoying that glazed-over look in his eyes.

With both hands, she reached up and began tweaking her nipples, gently pinching them between two fingers while Sam watched mindlessly. She tilted her head back and let her eyes close slowly, moaning in pleasure at the sensation of teasing herself like that. Her nipples hardened slowly, and then she took her fingers away and stared at him while she jiggled her big melons just inches from his face again, seemingly offering them to him.

In her sky-high-heeled boots she was just a bit taller than him, and her large breasts were not far below his face to begin with, so as she lifted herself up on tiptoe she was able to push them up, right toward his mouth.

Instinctively Sam opened his mouth and reached out for one of Vivi's erect nipples, but she giggled and pulled it away easily before he could touch it. "Ah-ah-ahhh", she teased, "What do you think you are doing THERE?"

It was the same words and tone of voice she had used when he thrusted his erection out toward her after she teased him with her angora panties, and the ongoing mental anguish it elicited was sending Sam into a frenzy.

As she scolded him with her words, she reached out with both hands and batted his cock gently back and forth between them a couple times, and then she reached up and playfully slapped his cheek. It was a very gentle scolding, but even the suggestion of punishing him like that instantly made him realize his mistake.

When she did things like that it was never quite clear if her punishing was part of the game or if she was serious, but the way she did them really kept him willing to play along with whatever little whims she chose to pursue.

She backed away from him then, taking a couple steps back and posing with her hands on her hips again. Smiling, she swayed her big boobs around, jiggling them a little bit side to side some more. And then she beckoned him toward her, sticking her chest out as he approached, but then taking another step back as he got closer.

Licking her lips at the ease with which her wicked teasing and denying could be administered, she repeated the process, shoving her tits forward, beckoning him to her and then pulling away.

"Oooo, yeah baaaaby," she taunted cruelly as she effortlessly toyed with him, "I've got these nice big sexxxy titties to tease you with!" She licked her lips and glared at him, giving him that look like she was going to eat him alive.

Sam was going simply out of his mind as she came up close and shoved them forward toward his face, and then pulled them away again as she openly taunted him in a schoolgirl sing-song voice, "Nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah, Sammie can't have my titties!"

Sam struggled and twisted his body again, trying desperately to move his arms, but he couldn't...it was simply hopeless! He knew full well she was tormenting him cruelly; she was doing it completely on purpose and she was loving every minute of it! They both knew it, and they also both knew there wasn't a single damn thing he could do about it.

But the way Sam was feeling; the way she was training him to love every little detail about everything she was doing, he couldn't have stopped her even if he wanted to.

She continued to string him along, offering her luscious breasts to him but keeping them away from him, laughing at him cruelly, and doing it over and over again until he was completely broken and on the verge of bursting into tears.

"Please, Vivi, please let me have your tits!" Sam begged, but she simply countered, "Well gee, Sammie, I don't know...the semester isn't over yet, is it?"

"No, it isn't", Sam answered, his voice cracking with despair.

"Then you haven't done ALL my homework yet, have you", Vivi continued, still showing her wonderful breasts to him, offering them but keeping them away. It was wonderfully wicked and deliciously cruel, all at the same time!

Sam simply couldn't answer now. The sweet sexual confusion had simply blown his mind! He was following her lead like a lovesick puppy at this point, falling for her game hook line and sinker.

And the best part was the last few things she said - she was clearly leading him to believe that she would give him her tits when the semester was over and he had done all the necessary work to help her graduate...with honors.

The simple promise, or even the suggestion of a sexual reward like that was enough to offer him some consolation as she continued her wicked teasing and denial. But she still wasn't quite done with him, not just yet...

Finally, to stir things up one last time before abandoning him, Vivi began rotating her tease techniques, moving from one to the next at will. First she rubbed her fluffy panties on his cock, then she giggled and teased him some more with her sexy fingernails, then she said some flirty and encouraging things to him while jiggling her tits in his face. But it was all too brief; she only gave him fleeting moments of teasing pleasure before denying him more...

One after the other, she took turns teasing him with the things she had promised to enslave him with, and she even began doing them at the same time for a little while. Sam was do dazed and confused he simply allowed her to have her wicked way with him, and she took full advantage, indulging her kinky cock teasing desires to the fullest!

After a little while of this, she paused the wicked games to say, "How are those fetishes I promised to give you coming along?" She taunted him some more, jerking him around mentally and physically. Continuing, she asked playfully, "Have I succeeded? Is my little teaseboy all obsessed and infatuated yet?"

Sam could barely respond, but somehow he managed to spew out that standard response she simply adored hearing, "Yes, Vivi."

This was quite the icing on the teasing cake, so to speak, and Vivi giggled as she rubbed her angora panties on his cock again while teasing him with her nails and jiggling her boobs in his face, combining the tease techniques all at the same time in a wanton display of her undisputed power over him.

After another minute or two of this, she finally decided that poor Sam had had enough. She knew that he couldn't take much more, and she was even a little surprised that he hadn't exploded all over her or himself after such kinky cock teasing!

Looking down at his hardon, she saw that it was aroused to an extreme degree, noticing that the head had turned all shiny and dark purple. She studied it closely and noticed that the veins on the shaft were bulging out too, which pleased her greatly.

She licked her lips and watched closely as it twitched up and down each time the blood pulsed through it. She smiled in satisfaction as she followed up her suggestive questions by simply telling him flat-out that clearly her mission to enslave him with her breasts, her fingernails and her fluffy angora-covered goodies had most certainly been accomplished!

Suddenly it occurred to her that he hadn't even asked her to come - he hadn't even dared to bring it up! Somehow, despite all the kinky eroticism of her expertly administered teasing, it still seemed too explicit and overt a favor for him to ask.

His sexual arousal and accompanying mental state had truly become hers to do what she pleased with! Yes, she had trained him quite effectively, quite effectively indeed...

"All right now, Sammie, I think that's just about enough for YOU today", she said matter-of-factly, standing right in front of him with her hands on her hips in triumph. His mind was gone, his arousal was complete, and every bit of his body and soul was...HERS!

She stood there for a moment longer, just drinking in the situation before covering up her boobs, adjusting them underneath the fluffy angora and bending over to pick up her skirt. She wiggled into it and zipped it up slowly while Sam stood there, helplessly watching, and when she was fully dressed again she went around behind him and undid the handcuffs.

And then she just pranced back in front of him, dangling the cuffs from her long-nailed finger as she strutted across the room. She called back to him without even looking, "Thanks for playing along with me today, sugar, this was fun! Now be a good boy and keep working hard for me and we'll see what happens to you when the semester ends...hopefully I'll be happy with all your support when we both graduate!"

And with that she was gone. As she abandoned him, Sam simply couldn't argue or refuse her anything...he hadn't even managed to utter even another single word! No protests, no begging and pleading to come, nothing.

He slowly came back to reality as stood there for a while, his cock still hard as steel, bobbing up and down as his heart pounded and pumped blood through it. But before much longer he heard voices coming down the hallway. So he rushed around the room, picking up his clothes and dashing out the side door so he could get dressed without being seen.
CagedAnimal
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Sam's CockTease Therapy - Part 11

Post by CagedAnimal »

Another super hot tease! I can't believe he doesn't need to be locked up after all this!!