The Blind Date

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
lovesthepain72
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

The Blind Date

Post by lovesthepain72 »

Something I started a long time ago and finally finished recently. There's also a nice captioned pic that goes along with the story here on my Bdsmlr.

The Blind Date

Friday: The Date

The past year had been pretty rough for me. After being married for a decade, I caught my wife, or should I say ex-wife, cheating on me. Fortunately, it wasn’t the old cliché of coming home from work early and catching her in bed with another man. If that happened, I’d probably be in jail right now for murder. No, instead it was the modern cliché of accidentally finding lewd texts on her phone. After an evening screaming at each other, I find out more details than I care to know. It had been going on for six months and I was a fool.

I spent the year getting through the divorce with bouts of depression, bitterness, more than a few drunken nights, and overall just feeling sorry for myself. Luckily, it didn’t affect my job too much and they were very understanding of my situation. Now I’m doing much better. I have a nice apartment and no debts or alimony to worry about. Probably the only positive when your spouse is unfaithful. I’m sure I could have even gotten the house, but I never want to set foot in that place again. Too many memories.

One of my co-workers, Donna, was especially helpful and supportive of me during this time. We had been work friends for a long time. She was like a big sister, covering for me from time to time, and even making sure I didn’t do any harm to myself on many of my drunken nights. Now she’s trying to get me to move ahead in the only way she knows how. I can't believe I'm even considering this. Going on a blind date at my age. Well, I'm not that old, early forties, but after a ten-year marriage I guess I thought I outgrew this. But as Donna so eloquently put it, "Victor, it's been almost a year since you caught that bitch cheating on you. It's time you got out there again." And naturally, she knew the perfect person for me.

I honestly didn’t think I was ready to even contemplate starting a new relationship. My trust levels were still pretty low when it came to women, with Donna being the only exception right now. Then I realized I do trust her and she wouldn’t lead me wrong. It might be good to just go out once with no expectations. Just get that first date in over ten years out of the way. No doubt I’m rusty and any “game” I may have had is long forgotten. So reluctantly, I agree.

Donna beams, "Great! Samantha's sort of a friend of a friend, a few years younger than you, also divorced for a couple years, and she's cute, just an adorable girl. But I should warn you that she's a bit quirky. Maybe eclectic is the right word, oh and she's very spiritual."

I groaned and rolled my eyes, "Don't tell me she's a Jesus freak. I can't handle anyone super religious."

"Oh no, not like that. No, more like mother earth kind of stuff." Just as I open my mouth she cuts me off, "No not a hippie! What's the word, wiki, wik, wiccan! That's it."

This slightly confuses and worries me, "You mean she's a witch?

This time Donna is the one rolling her eyes. "Oh grow up. Just trust me, will you? Meet her for dinner, keep an open mind and get to know her, I guarantee you guys will hit it off. You'll really like her, just trust me."

So I did, and here I am sitting alone at the bar and continually glancing at the door waiting for Samantha to show. We did talk on the phone a bit before setting this up, talked for a half hour or so, and I had to hand it to Donna, Sam seemed like my type. Very funny and easy to talk to. She gave me a vague description of herself, but said not to worry, she'd find me. Couldn't believe how nervous I was feeling; it's been a long time since I dated. I started worrying about what I'd say and how I'd act, and right before my mind could start spiraling away on me, I heard Sam's voice next to me, "Victor?" I was so wound up in my head, I didn't even see her walk in, let alone approach me.

"Yes. Samantha. Good to meet you." I shook her hand and got my first good look at her, and she was just my type. She's what the media would call a plus sized model, but emphasis on the word model. I'm guessing most guys wouldn't give her a second look if they were in a bar looking for a "date" because of it, but I always thought a woman should have curves and she had them. Long, dark red hair, beautiful green eyes and the softest looking lips. She looked to be an inch or two taller than me, but I noticed her high heels and realized she was a tad shorter, but it was still a bit intimidating. I realize as all this is going through my mind time is still marching on and I'm sitting there saying nothing and gawking. Awesome first impression. She suggests we grab a table, and I quickly agree hoping to get my mind straight.

As she leads the way to a table, I’m able to sneak a look at her lovely round behind as it sways in a tight skirt. The skirt gives way to a pair of long legs encased in black stockings with an interesting pattern on them. She’s hitting on many of my weaknesses; red hair, green eyes, long legs and stockings. As I help her into her seat like the good gentleman I am, I get a great view of my last weakness, her ample cleavage. Ok, so I’m not a complete gentleman.

Fortunately, dinner couldn't have gone any better. The more I get to know her, the more I like her. We have a lot in common, similar interests and dark sense of humor...she is hysterical. After an hour of talking I find myself just looking at her and thinking, you know Donna was right, she is just cute and adorable, especially when she smiles. My thoughts from the other day of not being ready for a relationship now suddenly seem ridiculous. I find myself smiling like a fool at this realization, which prompts her to ask me what was up.

So I tell her, "Donna kept going on and on about how cute you are and she was spot on." Sam blushed a bit at that and said, "Thanks, I like you too" and a moment later muttered something under her breath. It sounded like nonsense, something like hicktorkber. I asked if she said something, she assured me no, just clearing her throat and gave me a big smile. Next thing I know I feel her foot rubbing right on my crotch. At first I was a little startled, not expecting her to be so forward, but it felt amazing and as luck would have it I like aggressive women. After the realization of what she's doing hits me I smile right back at her, take another bite of my food and let out a small moan of pleasure.

"Is that good?" she asks, smiling knowingly.

I just nod back, "It's great."

"Good, I'm glad you’re enjoying your meal so much. If you could just excuse me for a sec, I'm going to head to the ladies’ room. Be right back," and a moment later she was gone. I just sat there and relaxed, thinking how lucky I am right now. I’m also wondering what the catch is, assuming there must be something wrong with her. Samantha seems a bit too good to be true. She’s got the looks and personality, and is even assertive sexually as I’m still enjoying her foot rubbing into my...wait a minute. She's not here, but I still feel the rubbing. I slowly slide back from the table and look down. There's nothing there but my hard cock and I can definitely feel someone or something rubbing into it. I look around to make sure no one is watching and slowly move my hands down, but feel nothing except for my hard penis. Panic starts to set in as I break out into a sweat.

I have no idea what to do and wonder if I was drugged or am having a stroke. I decide to grab my phone and call 911, but just as I'm fumbling for it in my pocket, being extra careful not to get too close to my groin and set myself off any worse, Samantha sits back down. "Now where were we?” Quickly she notices my distress, “Are you ok?"

I stammer a bit, "Uh, actually, um, no, not really. I hate doing this, but I'm suddenly not feeling exactly...right. I think I should go home." And I really do feel awful, but that constant rubbing feeling is keeping me hard and horny the whole time. I even think, oh god no, I think I might even cum in my pants! Fortunately, my panic is keeping it at bay, but it's only a matter of time. I need to get out of here and figure out what's happening to me before I make a complete ass out of myself.

"Oh, I see. Guess this is goodbye then." And then I feel like complete shit. She probably thinks I'm trying to ditch her. God, I don't want to blow this. If I had any of my wits about me I might have noticed the hint of a smile and glint in her eye when she said that, but I was too busy trying not to shoot a load in my pants at the moment.

"No, no, no. It's not like that. I've really enjoyed dinner, Sam, and I really like you. It's just that I...I mean...oh god...you wouldn't believe it, I'm not sure I believe it, I just need to go home." I start to get up, but she reaches across the table and takes my hand.

"Well if you really like me so much then tell me what's so important that you have to bail on me so suddenly." She tenderly squeezes my hand and says, "C'mon, you can tell me anything."

I blush but decide to trust her. "Ok, uhhhh, well right before you left I thought I felt your foot rubbing up against my, uh, my..."

She leans in close to me and whispers, "Cock?"

I'm stunned and excited at her saying just that one word, in fact my cock throbs as if answering her call, but I go on, "Yeah, yeah, that."

But she won’t let me off that easily, "That what? Go on Victor, say it. Say it for me. What did you think you felt?"

If possible, I'm sure I was turning a deeper and many more shades of red. Very quietly I whispered, "Ok, I thought I felt your foot rubbing against my cock." She giggled mightily at that, but I continued, "and it felt great, but then you got up for the ladies’ room and the feeling didn't go away. Actually, it's still happening, and I think I'm about to...well, you know..."

Again, she leans close and sexily whispers, "Cum?" And that right there almost sets me off. I'm desperately holding it back. God, I need to get out of here.

"Yes!" I say much more loudly than I intended. Calming down as much as I can, "Yes, yes, cum. I'm dying of embarrassment right now. I really do like you Sam, and if you don't think I'm too much of a freak I'd love to try this again, but right now I just need to get out of here.”

"Maybe I can help. Do you trust me?" Slowly I nod, so she leans in close yet again and this time whispers in my ear, "Odd ton muck." This time her whispers are more confusing than exciting. What the hell is she talking about?

Confused, I shake my head saying, "No, no, I still feel it, I need to go."

"But are you still feeling like you're going to mess your pants?"

I stopped and thought for a second and noticed I did feel different. While that incessant rubbing was still driving me crazy, I no longer had to fight back an orgasm. I was still building up to one, felt like I was on the edge, but at the same time felt like an orgasm was out of reach. Now I was just being teased and desperately wanting to cum, regardless of where I am. So I again shook my head, "No, I guess I'm not." Finally, I look into her eyes and see the mischievous smile she's been trying to hide and ask, "What are you? What the hell have you done to me?"

"Now now, there's no reason to be rude. I'm just having a little fun with you. Considering the circumstances, I won't hold that against you, but regardless..." She looks dead into my eyes and says, "Burr retsaff." And instantly the invisible rubbing doubles in speed. I should have cum right on the spot, but somehow I'm incapable. I can only gasp, moan and make other strange noises as I strengthen my grip on the table. I'm lucky I didn't start drooling. "Tell you what, why don't we get in my car and I'll take you back to my place and explain everything to you. Would you like that?" Between this crazy situation and the lust taking over, my mind can’t think clearly. I can only dumbly nod. Somehow, I’m able to settle the bill and sign my name. Who knows what kind of tip I left, math seems to have vacated my brain. Samantha led me by the hand out of the restaurant and into her car.

As we drive away, I struggle to focus as she speaks, "Ok, I'm sure you have a ton of questions, and maybe you're a little scared. Did Donna mention anything about me being wiccan?" Again, I can only nod dumbly. "And what was your reaction to that?"

"I a-asked her if you w-were a witch."

She giggles at that, "Well that's not entirely true. I don't follow any religions or believe in any gods or goddesses, it's just easier to say wiccan and not go into details." She turns and looks into my eyes again, "but I am a witch."

Ordinarily, I'd think she was crazy and try to politely get away, but after what happened at dinner...what's still happening to me, I'm not so sure. The urge to run is still very strong, though. The fact I’m buckled in a moving car is the only reason I haven’t fled the scene. "I know you might think I'm crazy, but it's the truth. It's hereditary. My mom had powers, so did her mother, and her mother and so on. Since none of the fathers were magical, the abilities have been diluted a bit each generation. For a while we thought my mom was the last. It wasn't until sometime during my marriage that my abilities started manifesting, or at least I finally figured out how to tap into them. Remember at dinner we both said how we like comics and superheroes? Do you know the one character who dresses like a sexy magician?"

Slowly, I remember who she’s referring to, "Yeah, she casts spells by saying what she wants backwards." And then everything falls into place for me as I replay the night. The rubbing started after I heard her mutter what I thought was hicktorkber...hctorc bur...crotch rub. And she stopped my impending orgasm with odd ton muck...od ton muc...do not cum. Realizing this and what's going on stuns me into silence as my mind races and fear starts taking over.

"Looks like you figured out the rest. I had given up on magic after college, figured it was time to grow up and lead a normal adult life. But a few years ago I was reading one of her books and I thought I'd give that a try. More as a joke than anything else. Turns out saying the spell backwards helps me focus and concentrate to make whatever it is I want to happen. I can only do small scale things, like the fun with you tonight, so no worries of me trying to take over the world or fight super villains, but it does have its perks. My ex couldn't handle it, so he left me, but you seem like you have an open mind, so let's just have some fun tonight and you can tell me what you think in the morning. What do you say?"

As she finished her sentence we are pulling into her garage attached to a large house. "Do I actually have a choice?"

"Of course, silly. I'm not going to rape you, but I can be very persuasive if need be." With that she drops me a wink, "Seriously, I know I tend to be more forward than most women, but you can do whatever you’re most comfortable with. I can either kill the spells and take you back to your car, or you can come on inside, I'll get you a drink and we can relax a little."

I quickly decide, what the hell. My gut instinct tells me she's a good person, and this phantom rubbing has been going on for almost an hour. I'm going out of my mind with lust and desire, and I can only imagine how good she could be in bed with these powers. All this helps me relax a little and get ready to enjoy myself. "Ok, sounds good, but could you at least ease up on the rubbing. I'm going crazy here."

She laughs at that, "Oh don't be ridiculous, we're just getting started. Now get inside before I decide to speed it up again."

I'm not sure if I'd even be able to walk if it was intensified, so I hurriedly follow her inside. Once the door closes, we latch onto each other, kissing, touching, groping. She guides us towards the living room, removing my clothes along the way. By the time she pushes me down onto her couch, I find myself completely naked but somehow her clothes remained on. "Why don't you relax for a minute, I believe I promised you a drink. What would you like?"

"Oh no, that's ok, I'm not really thirsty anyway. Why not just have a seat with me?" I pat the cushion next to me, overly eager to pick up where we left off.

"Nonsense, I don't want you to think I'm a bad hostess. Let me just get you some water, I'm guessing you could use the hydration. I'll be right back, just make yourself comfortable. And do try not to make a mess." She motions towards my cock with that last statement, chuckles at that and is gone, leaving me stark naked and throbbing, and noticing quite a bit of pre-cum forming. Embarrassed for the millionth time tonight, I quickly look around for something to clean up before I ruin carpet or upholstery and sigh with relief in finding a box of tissues on the coffee table. If I didn't know better, I'd think she planned all of this! Once I have everything under control, Samantha reappears and my jaw drops. She is wearing a push-up corset that turns her already ample breasts into a large shelf of inviting flesh and cleavage. This is accompanied by the same thigh high black stockings and high heels, but now I also see garters and nothing else. If my cock wasn't already throbbing at attention that sight would have gotten me there in two seconds flat.

"Oh wow," is all I can say like a fool.

More laughter, "Why thank you." She walks towards me, hands me the glass, and kneels in front of me between my legs. She grabs my cock and gives it a few licks, "Now while you enjoy that water I'm going to enjoy this. Take your time, because once you're done then I'm done." As she goes back to teasingly licking me, I take a sip, ready to take my time and enjoy this. After the first sip I realize how thirsty I really am. I guess a couple hours of teasing, fear, confusion and embarrassment creates quite the thirst, but I resist the urge to chug it down while her licking turns to gentle sucking of just the head and I moan in pleasure. Of course, during all this the phantom rubbing remains and adds to the pleasures her mouth is giving me. After several more moments of the gentle sucking and several more sips of water, she turns up the intensity by taking me into her mouth entirely. Bobbing up and down, she's doing her best to make me cum, it's only then I'm reminded that I can't. It doesn't take too much longer for it to become more than I can bear, so I quickly chug the rest of the water.

In between moans and gasps I tell her, "All done." But she doesn't stop, she just continues giving me the greatest blow job of my life. At least it would be if I could finish, instead she tortures me with pleasure. Five minutes later I'm begging her to let me cum, five minutes after that I'm begging her to stop, five minutes after that and I have no idea what I'm saying, assuming it's even English coming out of my mouth.

Finally, mercifully, she pulls her mouth off me with an audible pop, "Oh, you're empty. Here, let me take that glass for you." Empty? Far from it, I think to myself, but just like that her and the glass leave the room, leaving me a hard, throbbing mess with that goddamn phantom rub keeping me on edge. She's gone for a couple minutes giving me just enough time to catch my breath. When she returns, instead of coming to me she sits in an armchair facing me and just sits and watches me, or more precisely watches my cock as it pulses and bounces thanks to her magical effects. Ordinarily, I'd be a little self-conscious and say something, but honestly I'm happy for the respite.

She finally breaks the silence, "So am I a good hostess? Did you enjoy my hospitality?" I nod quickly, because as much as I'm suffering, this is the greatest sexual experience of my life, and I have the feeling it's still only just begun. "Good, I'm glad, but you know I'm feeling a little neglected. Would you be willing to do something for me?" Again I nod quickly. "Of course you would. Why don't you be a dear, get off that couch, and crawl over to me." That sounded more like a command than a request, and I quickly obey. As I crawl closer, she slowly spreads her legs open, her hands rubbing her thighs, wordlessly beckoning me closer, and again I obey. My face is mere inches away from her pussy and her hand stops me, grips my chin and raises my head to meet her as she leans down toward me. We kiss and it is very tender, passionate, and dare I say, loving. "Now I'm going to lean back and let you return my hospitality. Do a good enough job and we'll take care of that little problem of yours down there." Another giggle. "And just to give you some extra motivation..." she again whispers into my ear, "kcoC gnikcus." Immediately the phantom rubbing is now joined by a phantom mouth. Not as intense as the real one I enjoyed moments before, but pretty damn close. I gasp and moan, frozen by the new sensations. Another giggle from Samantha as she pushes my head into her lap and my instincts take over as I go to work pleasing her with my mouth.

I have no idea how much time has passed. It's been a blur of my licking and sucking, her moaning and cumming, and my cock throbbing and aching throughout. Even though the magical sensations on my cock have been spurring me on, I'm starting to tire and slow down, and unfortunately she notices. "Now now, Victor, don't be rude. You were doing so well. Looks like you need a little more motivation. llaB gnippals." Instantly I feel a sharp pain in my balls. A second later another, then another. It feels as though a hand is steadily and relentlessly smacking my balls. "Now I suggest you get back to work, but if you want it harder, then by all means keep sitting there doing nothing." I was so surprised by the pain, I didn't realize I had frozen. Quickly, I go back to pleasing her. "Good boy, and just to show I'm not completely heartless...gnitarbiv eugnot. Oooh, yes. That should make things easier for you." Now I have a vibrator for a tongue, not literally, but it's moving as if it were battery operated. As if this night couldn't get any stranger.

Time blurs for me again. My balls are in agony and I can only imagine how large the puddle of pre-cum is that I've made. I've been reduced to a sex toy, I feel humiliated but incredibly turned on at the same time, and not just from the magic. Part of me wants to stop and leave, hopeful that she'll reverse her spells, but another part wants this to last forever. Sam screams as she cums one last time and gently pushes by head away, resting it on her thigh. "Oh god, Victor, you are such a good boy. That was amazing!"

I try to speak, but the vibrations make it difficult, "Ttttthhhaaannnkkkk yyyooouuuuu."

Sam erupts into laughter at this. "Sorry dear, I totally forgot. potS gnitarbiv."

"Thanks. Do you think you could turn off the other ones too?", I ask/beg, wincing every few seconds.

"Yeah, I guess you deserve a break. potS gnippals. potS gnikcus. potS gnibbur."

Finally, all the sensations stop. I'm still rock hard and hornier than I have ever been with a dull ache in my balls, but I'm just happy it's over. Or at least I'm allowed to rest. We stayed that way for some time. Her leaning back in the chair, me kneeling between her legs, my head on her thigh while she gently strokes my hair as if I were her pet. I suppose right now I am, or at least her play thing. Eventually, she breaks the peace, "How about we retire to my bedroom? Would you like that?"

"Yes ma'am."

She giggles again, "Such a polite boy. Come along, dear." Getting up, she takes my hand to get me to my feet, then grabs my still hard cock and leads me back to her room. "Go ahead and get under the covers, I'll be there in a second." I obey and am treated to watching her take off what few clothes she's wearing. Now completely naked, she slides under the covers with me. We embrace and kiss tenderly. "Victor, I hate to do this but I think we should talk a bit before we go any further."

I don't know if I should be scared or terrified. At a minimum I'm a bit worried where this is heading. And the night was going so well. "Um, ok, what about, exactly?"

"Relax, you goof. I'm going to fuck your brains out in a little bit, don't worry. Look, I know all of this is extremely out of the ordinary, and everything we just did was a small taste of what it would be like being with me. It's just that I feel like we really connect and I want to make sure you know what you're getting into before I get too attached. Even before my powers I enjoyed teasing guys and being in control, and I have a bit of a sadistic streak too. I was able to play from time to time, but it wasn't until my abilities that I was able to really take control and enjoy myself. Like I said earlier, my ex couldn't handle it. I'm not ashamed to admit I've taken advantage of a few guys for one night stands. Since I knew there was no future with them they didn't get eased in like you. They came along willingly, but once I was done and let them go they couldn't get away fast enough. I'm not trying to scare you..."

"For not trying, you're doing a pretty good job."

That earned me a light slap on the butt. "Bad boy. I'm just trying to protect myself more than anything. I can see me falling for you and don't want my magic and kinks to run you off and hurt me. I just want to be honest with you and up front."

"Samantha, stop. As scary, frustrating and painful as everything has been, and still is, this has been the best night of my life. I like your teasings, I like being reduced to your sex toy, I like feeling pain for you and most of all I like you. I trust you not to seriously hurt me, and as long as you let me cum eventually and maybe play ‘normal’ once in a while, I'll keep coming back for more."

That earned me a huge smile and warm hug. "Just to be sure, I'm going to give you a choice in a little bit, but first things first." She rolls over on top of me and easily slides me inside of her. It's like I just went into heaven. She sits up, straddling me, takes my hands and places them on her breasts, "Ahhhh, much better. I've been wanting to do this since I took your clothes off. Now just lie back and relax while I go for a little ride." She starts off slow, grinding on top of me. After a few minutes of that I try thrusting up into her. "Ah ah ah. You just lay still and enjoy this, don't rush me." I do as she says and instead concentrate on massaging her beautiful breasts. Her moans tell me I'm doing well. Gradually, her grinding picks up speed, I desperately want to thrust to get more friction on my cock, but restrain myself and instead lean up so I can kiss and suck her nipples. That and her increased speed send her over the edge as she moans in orgasm and collapses on top of me.

After she catches her breath she raises her head and looks into my eyes again, "That was wonderful. God your cock feels so good! What do you say, big boy, ready for round 2?"

I eagerly nod, hoping it's finally going to be my turn, "Yes, yes ma'am, absolutely!"

This elicits more giggles, "Damn you are so cute. Ok, same rules as before, stay still and don't let go of me." I do as she says, and this time she shifts so she is squatting on top of me, and she slowly raises herself up so that I am barely inside of her, then lowers herself down just as slow. She repeats this over and over, very slowly riding me up and down, in and out, at this maddeningly slow pace. On and on this goes and it takes all my strength to simply lay still as I'm so desperate to speed her up. I’m impressed with her leg strength, she must work out often. At least that’s what I would be thinking if I wasn’t lost in the best sex of my life. Finally, she picks up the pace a little and breathlessly says, "Ok lover, just one more for me and then we'll see about taking care of you." Her pace quickens as faster and faster she rides me, finally getting the stimulation I need I can feel my own orgasm building, but as crazy as it sounds, I try to hold it back so I can make her cum one more time. Somehow I'm able to hold back and a few minutes later I'm rewarded as she yet again screams out in orgasm and collapses on top of me, both of us sweating and breathless.

We start kissing, in between she purrs, "You are such a good boy. You may definitely be a keeper."

I slightly brag, "I didn't think I'd be able to hold back, but I really wanted to see you cum again."

She looks at me quizzically, "What are you talking about?"

"Well with all the teasing earlier, I didn't think I could last that long without cumming, but I -" Her laughing cuts me off, and then it dawns on me.

"Oh honey, I never reversed that spell. I could ride you for five hours straight and you'd never cum. Poor baby, you were so proud of yourself, trying so hard to please me." Well now I feel like a total idiot. Guess I was too worked up to notice exactly which spells she switched off, just assumed it was all of them. "I'm sorry hun, I don't mean to laugh. I thought you knew. If it's any consolation, you just made me very happy with your intentions. But now it's time for you to make a choice. In a minute I want us to flip over and have you fuck me, but it's up to you if I reverse that last spell or not." Before I can answer she stops me, "Ah ah, but there's a catch, of course. We can either negate the spell and you can cum, but then you have to leave and that's it, we're done. We won't see each other ever again. Or, we leave the spell intact and you fuck me until either I've had enough or your body just can't move anymore. I should warn you, I could let you do me all night long, I just can't get enough of you. Then we sleep, and tomorrow we can talk about letting you cum, but no guarantees there either. This is just another taste of what you're in for, and I just want to make sure-"

This time I cut her off by rolling us over and giving her a deep kiss. I start thrusting inside her, "Not another word from you backward or forward."

She sighs, "Oh Victor. Such a good boy."

I think to myself I'm either losing my mind or falling in love. Then again, is there really a difference?

Saturday: The Morning After

The next morning I'm lying on my back in bed while Samantha is stroking and sucking my cock. "This is it baby, it's finally your turn, are you ready?" I can only nod as her ministrations feel incredible and finally my orgasm is building, but out of the corner of my eye I notice movement. Someone is entering the room, she is completely naked and gorgeous, and bears a striking resemblance to that model Ashley Graham.

"Um, Sam, who's that?"

She pauses, looks to her then back to me smiling, "Oh I hope you don't mind, but I invited a friend over to help me out. Now shut up and lay back." Now Sam and her friend are both working on me, stroking, licking, sucking, kissing both my cock and each other. It feels amazing and is driving me closer and closer, and just as I'm about to cum...I wake up. Goddamnit, just a fucking dream. Guessing it would have been a wet dream, but the spell is still doing its thing. I peek under the covers and sure enough, there it is, still hard and throbbing. But the good news is I smell breakfast, and I'm starving. I lay there a bit, clearing my head and rehashing last night.

After Sam gave me my choice, we wound up having sex for a couple more hours. Several different positions, a few more orgasms for her, and of course none for me. Finally, my body just had nothing left to give, so she got back on top and rode me a little longer for her last orgasm of the night. I wondered to myself if I'd be able to keep up with her like this all the time, she's damn near insatiable! Just before sleep claimed my exhausted body, Sam lay next to me, my arm around her and she purred in my ear, "You know I was going to use another spell and keep you stimulated while I slept." Before I can protest and beg she continued, "But you've been so good to me tonight, I think you deserve a reward. Get some sleep." I remember a peck on the cheek then I was out.

Now fully awake, and miracle of miracles, my penis is starting to go soft. Well, not fully hard at least. I can only hope and assume it deflated a bit while I slept, but this is the first time I've seen it flaccid since dinner last night. However, my balls still have a dull ache to them. I sit up and notice a robe on the bed, I put it on and wander towards the smell of breakfast. In the kitchen I find Samantha wearing a silky robe much sexier than mine and pink bunny slippers. I chuckle and say good morning.

"Good morning, sleepy head. You're just in time. Be a dear and set the table, plates are in that cabinet." I follow her directions and get us ready to eat. We have a nice meal together. The food is wonderful and oddly enough we just make small talk. We’re still getting to know each other better, but both ignoring the events from last night. I'm starting to get a little anxious, there's so much I want to talk about, and of course I want to find out when I'll finally be able to cum. But I figure this is another test or game of hers, so I'm determined to not bring it up first. Instead I ask if she has any plans today, see if she's interested in seeing a movie.

"Damn, you're stubborn."

Finally, it's my turn to be coy, "What do you mean? Did you not want to hang out today? Am I being too presumptuous?" I can't help but smile a little at this.

"You're lucky you're cute. kciK sllab." Intense agony immediately strikes my balls and I lower my head on the table groaning in pain. "But you're not that cute. So what was it you wanted to do today?"

It takes me a moment to respond, and when I do raise my head and look at her, now she's the one wearing the smug smile. Knowing I don't stand a chance, "Oh, well I thought we should talk about last night."

With a Cheshire Cat grin she says, "Oh Victor, such a horny boy. Is that all you can think of? Very well, I suppose you have some questions, so let's talk."

"Do you ever play fair?" I ask.

"Sometimes, and I did try, but I do enjoy getting my way. But enough games, I never asked how you're feeling today. It looked like you slept just fine."

I told her I did, and explained the dream that woke me. She smiled big while I did. "Glad to know I'm inside your head already," she beamed. We went on to discuss the night in more detail, explaining to each other what we enjoyed or maybe didn't. This turned into a much deeper conversation of all our kinks, what really turns us on and some of our deepest fantasies. I'm normally very private about what I’m truly in to for fear of scaring women off. Not everyone shares my kinks or gets it, so I keep it in the closet, as it were, so I don't look like a pervy freak. Sure, I know I am, but I can hide it well. But with Samantha it all just comes out easily and naturally. I can't explain it, but there's just this connection and trust. We spent all that late morning talking. I found out just how dominant and sadistic she truly is, she found out how submissive and masochistic I can be. It was crazy how well we matched up.

Finally, I had to ask, "Is sex with you always as intense as last night? Don't get me wrong, I loved it, but I don't think my body can handle that too often."

She giggles, "Well then I guess we're going to have to whip you into shape!" I must have given a worried look, "Oh no, don't worry honey, I'm only kidding. Last night was more the exception than the rule. To be honest, I'm pretty sore this morning. It's just I hadn't done anything like that for several months and had a lot of pent up tension to work out. Plus, I wanted to see how far I could push you, how much you could take. Turns out, quite a bit! But I will warn you that more often than not I'll block your orgasms until I'm satisfied first. Just like in the alphabet, I comes before U."

I groan at that and laugh at the same time, "Terrible."

She sticks her tongue out at me. "Also, I'm thinking about blocking your orgasms all the time." I give a look of horror, "No no, I don't mean you'll never get to cum, but you'd only be able to when I say and when you're with me. So you can't run home, think about me and masturbate. Well that's not true, you could and I even encourage it, but you wouldn't be able to finish. You'd just end up teasing yourself. There would be days where I just focus on you and make you cum again and again until you're drained, and then I may make you go a week or more and tease you senseless in between. Think you can handle that?"

"I'd like to try, definitely. But could we please let me cum today? After last night and all this talk...god, I've been hard for a while now."

More giggles, "Poor baby. You mentioned seeing a movie?" I nod. "Ok, how about we jump in the shower, we'll take care of that problem of yours and head out. Sound good?" I must have smiled a mile wide. "Oh, and before I forget, ouy yam muc. Ok, let's get cleaned up. Follow me." It takes me a minute to figure out what she did to me this time. I'm really going to have to work on my backwards speaking. Once I realize she reversed that damn spell, I'm all smiles and rushing her into the shower.

"Ok, I'm going to wash my hair, why don't you grab the soap and get the rest of me. Take your time, I don't want you to miss a spot." So I pick up the soap and get to 'work'. God, even though I can technically cum she's still determined to tease me. I lather her up from shoulders down to her feet, and of course I spend extra time on her breasts. I doubt they've ever been as clean as I'm making them. "Ok, ok, I think they're done. Let me rinse off and get you." She does and I hand her the soap. She takes her time massaging and scrubbing every inch of my body. Well, except for the inches that I really want scrubbing. She makes it a point to completely avoid my cock. "There you go, all done, now rinse off."

"I think you missed a spot."

"No no, pretty sure I got it all, now rinse off." I groan but do as she says. Once I'm clean of any soap she turns off the water, then tells me, "Oh you know what, you're right, I did miss a spot. Now hands behind your back and stay still while I take care of that." She slowly goes down to her knees and starts licking and sucking my balls. "I hope you don't mind a tongue bath." I can only groan as she starts licking my cock from base to tip. She circles the head then works her way back down to the base. She repeats this again and again, ensuring she covers every little bit of me. I can only clench my teeth and resist the urge to grab her head, forcing myself on her. "Now be a good boy and warn me when you're going to cum. Trust me, you won't like it if I'm surprised." My patience is rewarded as she finally takes me fully in her mouth.

In my current state it takes just a couple minutes before I'm yelling, "Oh god yes, I'm going to cum." when suddenly she stops! My god, she can't really be this cruel, can she? Quickly I'm begging and pleading for her to continue. She just looks up at me and smiles, not saying a word or doing anything to me. After giving me a minute to settle, she restarts her routine by slowly licking again. She does everything same as before, and just like before has me about to cum almost immediately after she starts sucking. Like a fool, I tell her I'm on edge and she stops and smiles at me while I beg and plead. She repeats the cycle again, and then again. I'm so tempted to stay quiet, but don't want to disobey. We're on the fifth cycle and I'm getting close again. I start to question if I have brain damage as I tell her I'm close, but this time she doesn't stop. This time she goes faster. This time she moans and hums. This time I cum harder and better than any other time I can think of or imagine. My knees go weak, but her hands on my butt keep me steady as she continues sucking and swallowing everything I have to offer.

Finally, I am spent and she allows me to fall to my knees in front of her. She holds me and we both kneel for a while clutching each other. "So was it worth the wait?"

Still panting, "That was the greatest orgasm of my life."

"Good. Just imagine what it will be like after waiting a week or two. It'll make this feel like a sneeze."

"Jeez, I don't know if I'd be able to go a whole week, let alone two."

But then she whispers in my ear, "oD ton muc. Don't worry, I have a funny feeling you'll be able to do it."

Odd ton muck, there's a phrase I'm going to learn to hate pretty soon.
lovesthepain72
Explorer
Explorer

Re: The Blind Date

Post by lovesthepain72 »

Lazy Sunday

The rest of the day was surprisingly normal. After we dried off and got dressed, we swung by my place for a change of clothes and went to the movies. We easily agreed on what to see, not that it mattered. We spent most of it sitting in the back row and making out like we were teenagers. After, we grabbed some dinner at the same restaurant as last night, but this time no playful magic. Just food and great conversation. After the check arrives Sam asks, "Hey if you don't have plans tomorrow and aren't sick of me yet, how about we stay in and have a movie marathon. I hear the weather's going to be awful."

I'm intrigued. "What did you have in mind?"

"Ok, don't laugh, but I've always wanted to watch all three Lord of the Rings movies in a row with someone."

I suppress a laugh but not a smile at how cute and geeky she is, "Ok."

"The extended versions," she adds. This time I do laugh. "Hey! I said don't laugh!" She gives me a dramatic pouty face and instantly goes from cute to adorable.

"I'm not laughing; it sounds like fun." That makes her go from pouty to all smiles. Honestly, I'm a little disappointed. I guess I thought she was going to suggest some sort of porn movie or something a little kinkier, but I was honest when I said it sounded fun. So I follow her back to her house and instead of a crazy night of fucking, we make love. We take our time and go slow, and Samantha gradually builds up to a very intense, long orgasm. Once she settles a bit she surprises me by reversing her spell and urging me to cum. I continue to go slow but it doesn't take long for me to climax as well. We then drift off to sleep in each other’s arms.

The next morning when I wake up Sam is still in bed next to me, also awake and looking at me and smiling. "Don't tell me you were watching me sleep?" I ask.

"I've only been up for a couple minutes, but thanks for making me sound creepy." I drop her a wink, "Jerk. C'mon, let's get some breakfast, we got a lot of movie to watch!"

For those that don't know, Lord of the Rings is a trilogy and each film is long to start with, the extended versions are obviously even longer, so there's twelve hours of movie ahead of me, and that's without taking any breaks. I glance at the clock, "Geez, it's only 8?"

"Oh quit your whining. I went easy on you last night so you'd get some sleep. Now let's go, time's a wasting!" I reach for the robe I wore yesterday, "No no, no clothes. We're going to snuggle naked under a blanket on the couch, if that's ok with you." She flashes me that smile, so even if I was thinking of saying no, that would change my mind. But of course, why in the world would I want to say no to that?! So after a quick breakfast, the first movie is playing and we're snuggled up on the couch. Shortly after the starting credits Sam whispers to me, "od ton muc." Ah, the dreaded spell. I'm a bit surprised at the timing of it, but figure we'll be fooling around a bit while we "watch" the movies. I pull her closer to me as we're introduced to Frodo and the other hobbits on screen.

About 15 minutes in she whispers again, "wolS kcoc gnikorts." And right away I can feel invisible hands slowly working my cock up and down. She couldn't possibly be thinking about leaving me like this for the whole thing? I'll be out of my mind after the first film, let alone all three.

I moan and tell her, "You're so mean. I-"

"Shhhhh." She looks at me and smiles, "we're trying to watch the movie." So I can only sit back and enjoy/endure her latest trick. It doesn't take long for the sensations to start taking their toll on me. I'm not so much dying to cum yet as much as I'm dying for more stimulation. This is just a constant, methodical slow stroking, but every time I try to kiss and touch Sam, hoping she'll reciprocate, she shuts me down, only telling me to pay attention to the movie.

Now the films are so long that each one is broken up onto two discs. The message to swap discs just came on screen, so that means I've been slow teased for at least an hour now. "Would you be a dear and put in the second disc?" As I get up, my hard cock lewdly bobbing and throbbing in front of me, Sam can't help but giggle at my predicament. As I get to the player she says, "wolS kcoc gnikcil." I fumble the disc from my hands as a phantom tongue joins the phantom hands. And like the hands, it's moving very slowly licking up and down my shaft. "Hey, be careful. Don't get any scratches on them." God, she's evil. I concentrate on swapping the discs and then carefully make my way back to the couch.

Panting now, "You're making it pretty tough to focus on the movie."

"I'm sorry, can you not see ok? Am I blocking you?" Ah, the little miss innocent routine again.

"No, it's the-"

"Oh, well if you’re having trouble concentrating, maybe I can help. kcoC daeh gnibbur." Wow, now I can feel my cock head being palmed, just a constant rubbing added to the other sensations. "Is that better?" I'm unable to speak. "Good, now let's continue." It's hard to describe what I'm feeling, since it's impossible to experience it without magic. Each act by itself is maddening, but combined? Plus, I can't even have an orgasm. I can only hope she releases me after the first movie, and this one can't end fast enough. After some time, I'm able to get myself under control and focus again. Guess my body was able to get used to it, to some extent. Looks like I missed about a half hour of the movie. Just then Sam turns to me smiling and gives me a kiss. "I'm having a great time, thanks for sharing this with me." I barely croak out a “your welcome,” this elicits more giggles from her, and with an evil glint in her eye she adds, "wolS kcoc gnikcus."

"Ooooohhhh...," is all I can say and even that turns into some sort of moan or groan as a phantom mouth adds to everything else, invisible lips surround my cock and slowly work up and down. At this point I'm void of all rational thought. My entire existence is trying to handle these simultaneous sensations, wanting them all to stop while at the same time wanting them to intensify so I can cum...not that I would be able to. The rest of the film is a blur, but apparently it's over and Sam is saying something to me, I have no idea what. At this point, everything she says sounds backwards, I can only hope it really isn't, because I'm not sure if I could handle anything else added on. Her mischievous smile falters a bit and concern starts creeping in. She says something else, and this time it really is backwards.

"esuaP." And just like that everything stops. My entire body relaxes, well more like collapses, and I'm left panting like a dog. Well, one part of me doesn't relax. Of course my cock is still like iron, throbbing and dripping. I'm beginning to notice a theme here with Samantha. "Are you ok sweetie? I hope I didn't overdo it, I've never done this to anyone before, but have always wanted to. How are you handling it?"

It takes me a few more moments to catch my breath before I can even think of a response. "I'm ok. It was just so intense, all those different sensations at once, but to be honest it was amazing. As torturous as it is, I love enduring it for you, but I was afraid you were going to let it go all day. God, I don't think I could handle that."

"Oh I am, and you will." Before I can respond or protest, she says, "emuseR." Instantly all the sensations return, same as before, and I transform into a mindless zombie again. I barely notice Sam getting up and putting the second movie in, or her leaving to grab some water. Somehow, I drink without choking as she brings a straw to my lips. She starts the new movie and adds another layer, "wolS gnikcuf." My eyes roll back in my head and I'm pretty sure I'm beginning to drool on myself as a pussy joins the rest of this phantom sex army whose only job is to drive me insane. Like the others, slowly up and down my cock it goes, relentless and methodical, teasing me to insanity. It's some time later when I can think again. Sam must have paused the spells. I notice the TV is asking for the second disc. My god, it's been an hour and a half. I can't tell if it seemed longer or shorter than that. I just know I've never felt this horny or desperate in my life, and apparently we're only halfway through.

"I think I'm going to make myself a sandwich. Did you want to take a break and have one too?" Quickly I nod yes. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, yes, god yes, please, a break."

"Ok, if you insist, I’ll be right back." Don't think I like the sound of that, but I need a respite from her phantom sex torture, even if it's only temporary. Once she returns, we eat our lunch and chat a bit. I think she's mainly gauging me, making sure I'm ok to continue her latest game. "Ok, break's over, back to the movie. emuseR." And bam, I'm back to a drooling idiot, but this time it feels more intense. I don't know why, but she later tells me that because of the break she needed to make up for lost time so added, "retsaF." Every sensation returned but at a faster pace.

If it were possible, imagine this happening. Five women are in bed with you. One has a firm grip of your cock and is slowly stroking you off. Another is slowly licking you from base to tip, around the cock head and back down again. The third is rubbing the palm of her hand only on your cock head. Number four is giving you a slow blow job, taking you completely in her mouth. And the fifth is riding your cock, just as slow as the others. Now imagine if all at once they all went faster. This is what's happening to me. Pretty sure my body convulsed a bit once the pace quickened. From here on out I only know exactly what happened after Samantha recounted it for me, as anything that was right in front of my face appeared to be in my peripheral. My entire world was my cock at this point, nothing else even existed. I only know it got more intense sometime later, then again sometime after that, and then a third time the pace increased. Time was extremely fuzzy, could have been minutes, hours, or even days for all I knew.

Apparently, she made it faster after the second movie ended then again at the intermission of the third and finally when that film ended. But when the final increase hit, another sensation was added shortly after. I have a vague sense of Samantha actually straddling me on the couch and riding my cock, giving me the first real sensation of the day, but still adding to the phantom ones. She pulls my face forward into her breasts so that what little vision I could still comprehend was gone. My arms instinctively went around her, clutching her back and ass. She later told me she came quickly and multiple times. That they were the most intense she can remember because of what she was putting me through. Of course, I couldn't tell, I just knew I was experiencing pleasures no man was meant to. I only knew that if I was allowed, and it were physically possible, I would have cum dozens of times by now. I keep waiting to pass out or have a heart attack or something to happen to end this, but instead it just continues and I am given no choice but to endure.

Then something does happen. One sensation seems to have stopped, I think Sam is no longer riding and grinding me. Then the phantoms slow down a bit. Then a little more and a little more, eventually ramping down to the original slow teasing pace. Then one by one they go away until all are gone and I'm left clutching at Samantha, face still buried in her chest, panting and gasping, sweating and drooling, trying to collect myself. Of course, I'm still hard and buried deep inside her, but she is just sitting still on top of me. She strokes my hair and whispers soothing words into my ear, "There, there my pet. We're all done. You were such a good boy. Settle down now." We stayed like that for quite a while as I was still unable to do anything, and she was patient enough to wait for me. Finally, I was able to raise my head and try to speak, but only croaked out some nonsense. Sam reached for the end table and grabbed a glass of water for me that I eagerly gulped down. "So how are you, Victor?"

I would think a rational man might have been upset, demand to be let go, to escape and never return. He might say that while the pleasures were admittedly wonderful, that they were too much and not being able to orgasm on top of it should be considered cruel torture. This man would be outraged, seeking to regain control over himself and perhaps looking for justice or revenge. But as I'm sure you can tell, I am not this man. Instead of the rational, I look deep into her eyes, pull her head close to me and give her a long and passionate kiss, which she is only happy to return. Then I hold her close and whisper to her ear, "I feel wonderful and horrible. I'm so glad it stopped, but I want to do it again. But most of all, I think if I don't cum soon I'm going to die."

She chuckled at that last part. "Poor baby. You must be soooo frustrated by now. But it's pretty late, and we both have to work tomorrow, so it's probably best if you went home and got some rest."

No, no way. She can't be this sadistic. This is a cruel joke or test or something. There's no way she's going to just send me home with a giant case of blue balls and no way to relieve them, not after today, not like this. I want to say all these things, scream all these things and more, instead I can only manage, "W-w-w-what? I don't understand."

She pulls back a little so she can look me in the eyes, "Just think of it as incentive to see me again soon."

"We don't need that, I already can't wait to see you again. Hell, I don't even want to leave. Please-"

"Now, now, my mind is made up. If you want to keep arguing, I can reapply one of the earlier spells as a reminder."

"Oh god, please no."

"Yup, just imagine a non-stop light stroking, day and night, no matter where you are or what you're doing. Mmmmm, I like the sound of that. In fact, I think that's what we're going to do. wolS kcoc gnikorts." And just like that, the stroking is back making my cock twitch and jump which in turn makes Sam moan a little since I'm still inside her. "Oh, that was nice. Tell you want. Fuck me to another orgasm and I'll turn it off, but you're still not cumming until I see you again, and if you complain or beg even once it goes back on. Deal?"

Resigned to my fate, I simply say, "Yes ma'am." and move to flip her onto the couch.

"No, let's stay in this position. I like when you play with my boobs. But I am a bit tired, so you're going to have to do most the work. I'm just going to enjoy the ride." She drops me a wink then moans as I start fondling and sucking on her breasts and thrusting into her as much as I'm able in this position. I'm getting quite the workout and am tiring pretty quickly. Fortunately for me, it doesn't take her much longer before she's moaning and screaming my name, cumming yet again while I only manage to tease myself even further. "Yes, such a good boy," she purrs between kisses. "But I mean it this time, it's late, time to go." And just like that, playtime is over. She reverses the stroking spell as we both get up and I dress so I can leave. As I'm doing so I glance at the clock for the first time since this morning and am shocked to see it's almost 11pm! She kept me hard, teased and horny for over 12 hours! It's then that I realize how hungry I am since I missed dinner, and I really have to pee, but Sam is shooing me out the door. I’m not sure if her rushing me was a part of her game or to resist her own temptations to play further. Probably a combination of the two.

We're on her front step, kissing our goodbyes when she asks, "What time do you usually go to sleep during the week?"

"Well, I'm generally a night person so later than I probably should. Somewhere between 11 and midnight I guess. Why?"

"Good, I'm a night owl too. Make sure you're home around 10pm every night. I'll be calling you then." A final kiss, "Have a good week." Before I can realize what's happening the door is closed and I'm alone on the front step. A good week? Surely she doesn't mean to leave me like this all week, does she? Confused, I walk to my car and drive off. I stop at a nearby fast food place so I can use the bathroom and eat a salad, doubting I could make it home first.

Once home, I shower and attempt to unwind for a bit before I try and sleep. I go to my computer to check email, resisting the temptation to look at porn since it would be futile, but damn I'm so horny! I'm surprised to already see a message from Samantha:

Dearest Victor,

Best. Weekend. Ever! Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Sexy games aside, I really like you and enjoyed just being with you. Hoping we can see each other soon and often, but the bad news. I need to work late most of this week, big project we need to finish. That means I'm not going to have time to get together until Friday. I still plan on calling you each night at 10. In the meantime, do me a teeny tiny favor. If you're reading this Sunday night, right before you go to sleep think about me and this past weekend and masturbate for me. Not too long, just 15 minutes or so, then get some sleep.

Talk to you later, lover.

-Samantha

Shocked and disappointed are pretty accurate descriptions for me right now. A whole week without relief and after the insane amount of teasing today? Plus, she wants more from me...right now?! A big part of me wants to just go to sleep, to just tell her I didn't see the email until morning. Pretty reasonable, she wouldn't doubt it for a second. But another small part enjoys this, wants this, wants to do as she says, wants to torture myself, wants to make her happy. Unfortunately for me, that small part is stronger than the rest. It knows where to attack and is making my cock achingly hard again. I can't help but wrap my hand around it and start lightly stroking. I sigh, in both pleasure and defeat, turn off my computer and get into bed. With the lights off I glance at my alarm clock, 11:45. Ok, just go until midnight then some sleep. So I close my eyes and picture Samantha in her sexy lingerie. I picture her naked riding on top of me. I revisit all the sensations she unleashed upon my helpless body. My stroking goes from slow and steady to furious pounding.

For those that have ever teased yourself you eventually get to a point where your mind says to stop because you want it to continue, but something primal takes over and instead you keep going and finish. At least that's what it's always been like for me since I never had any consequences for doing so, my self-control would just disappear and I couldn't stop myself. That's exactly what's happening to me now, except I can't finish. However, my primal urges don't realize this, so it pushes me on and on. Finally, I manage to open my eyes and look at the clock, 12:20. The shock and realization manage to snap me out of it and I take my hand off of me. Dammit, over 30 minutes, I really didn't need that right now. After cursing myself for being so stupid/horny, I roll over and try to sleep. Miraculously, it doesn't take too long, my body exhausted from the day’s events. My last thought is wondering what I've gotten myself into.

The Long Week: Monday

I wake up Monday morning still tired, my body sore, and my cock rock hard. Morning wood doesn't do justice to what I have, morning titanium seems more accurate. Instinctively, I start stroking myself for a couple minutes before I remember that it's futile. With great effort I stop and jump into a cold shower. I consider calling in sick, but staying home alone all day would just make things worse. At least in the office I won't be tempted to stroke myself.

My goal is to just get to my desk, keep my head down and focus on work, but I run into Donna first. She insists on details, hoping her matchmaking was a success. I try and remain vague. Even if I was the type to kiss and tell, she’d never believe me. I agree to go to lunch and tell her all about it, at least as much as I could.

Finally, at my desk I can concentrate on my work. It's a much needed distraction, for the first time all morning I'm not thinking about the dull ache in my balls and how badly I need to cum. I'm so focused I don't notice Donna is at my desk until I hear her say, "Hey, so where do you want to go for lunch?"

Distractedly, I look up and say, "Oh, I don't know, we'll figure it out on the way. Just stop back around noon or so."

"Um, Victor, it's noon now. So let's go!" Damn, the morning flew by! I hope I can make the rest of the week go as quickly as that. So we hopped into my car and left for lunch. During the drive we chatted, mostly Donna grilling me for details. We decided on a local diner. Once there and seated I finally told her about my date. I told her how beautiful Sam is, how much we had in common, about dinner, spending the night and the rest of the weekend together, leaving out any magic and sex details.

When I finished, Donna was beaming, “See, I told you you guys would hit it off. So I take it you’re going to see her again?”

"Oh definitely." I replied a bit more enthusiastically than I intended. She just kept on grinning at me. “But not until the weekend, she has to work late this week. We do plan on calling each other at night, though.”

“You sound like a teenager. That’s adorable, I’m so happy for you! I’m curious, did she talk about that wiccan thing? Did it seem weird?”

Oh boy, I had to think quick, “Yeah, actually it was really interesting. I don’t fully understand it, but it seemed cool.” There, that was pretty honest without going into detail. That seemed to satisfy her curiosity as the rest of the lunch was idle chit chat. Once back at the office, I managed to make the afternoon fly as quickly as the morning. Being in this state might make me the most efficient worker ever!

Once home I take another cold shower and crawl into bed for a nap. I don't wake up until sometime after 7pm. I make some dinner and try to pass the time until Sam calls me by watching TV. There’s nothing sexy about sitcoms, so it does the trick until a little past 10pm when I get a text from Samantha asking if I use Skype. I replied with my username, so instead of calling we set up a video chat.

I’m treated to her pretty face filling my screen, "Victor, honey, how are you?" Just seeing her face gets me excited and I have to resist the urge to grab myself and start stroking. She spends a few minutes telling me about her day. Her voice sounds tired but excited at the same time. Finally, she asks how my day was. "So were you a good boy today? Did you think about me often?"

I tell her how I had to distract myself with work and about my lunch with Donna. She tells me to thank Donna for her and how we should grab dinner with her and her husband one night. I assure her I’ll set it up. Finally, she asks, “So have you been a bad boy and touching yourself?”

Proudly, I tell her, “Nope. I managed to distract myself enough all day. Don’t think I even got hard until now.”

She raised her eyebrow, “Oooh, is talking to me making you hard? Show me!” Once again, that was not a request. Truthfully, I was only half erect, but her command took me the rest of the way. So I stood up and removed my t-shirt, sweatpants, and boxers, standing naked in front of the camera. She smiled, “Very nice. Stroke it for me, nice and slow.” Again, I obey. “And what about last night? Did you get my email before bed and did you stroke it then?”

“Yes, except I lost track of time and wound up stroking for over a half hour.” That made her giggle.

“Awww, poor baby. Here, maybe this will make up for it.” Her chair rolls back from the camera, revealing a simple night shirt which she is currently pulling up over her head and tosses to the side leaving her completely naked on my screen. I gasp at the sight. “Now keep stroking and pay attention.” I watch as she reaches off camera and brings back a vibrator. Switching it on, she puts it to work. Slowly, she rubs it against her sex, teasing herself as I do the same. My pace quickens as she more forcibly pushes the vibrator against herself. Her breath is now fast and ragged as she starts approaching orgasm. Meanwhile my hand is pounding furiously on myself, desperately trying to reach my own orgasm even though I know it will never happen. Moments later, Samantha is calling out my name as her body shudders and she cums. As she slumps down in her chair, slowing her breathing, I’m still pumping away like a madman.

Eventually, she recovers enough, “Ok honey, you can stop now.”

After several more strokes, I somehow manage to find the willpower to let go and gasp when I finally do, “Thank you. Jesus, this is driving me crazy! Please don’t make me wait all week!”

“Now now, dear, nobody likes a whiner. Besides, my spells only work in person, so I couldn’t reverse it even if I wanted to…which I don’t, by the way.” My look of disappointment is obvious. “Hey, you should be happy it doesn’t work online. You deserve punishment for being so bratty, but since this is new to you I’ll let you go with a warning.” She winks at me again, clearly enjoying this way too much. Since both of us are pretty tired, we say goodnight to go to sleep. As I start drifting away I wonder if I’ve bitten off more than I can chew and how much more of this I can take. And then I wonder if it’s too early to tell her I love her.

The Long Week: Tuesday

Another morning, another granite-like erection greeting me, and another cold shower to try and calm me down. If this keeps up I might as well dismantle the hot water heater. My plan was the same as yesterday, keep my head down and work to pass the time. Unfortunately, Sam had other ideas. After my cool down shower and getting myself ready, I checked my phone as I headed out the door and was surprised to find a text from her. I eagerly opened it to see what she said, but instead of words it was just a picture. She took a selfie in the bathroom, fresh from a shower and wearing only a towel. So much for cooling down, as I drove to work with my penis flying at half-mast all the way as I couldn’t stop thinking about her and what I know is under that towel.

I’m able to compose myself enough to get from my car to my desk without sporting a tent. Just as I’m settling in there’s another text from Sam. I’m almost afraid to look, but this time I’m lucky (unlucky?) that there’s no picture, just some instructions, “Hey babe, I want u to go to the bathroom and stroke for 5 min. Send me a pic of you doing it!” Then a moment later another text, this one is a picture of her like before, but the towel is gone and her arm covering her breasts. Another text follows with the message, “Some motivation.” This is not the way I was hoping to get through the day. I guess she was disappointed that I managed to control myself yesterday. So I quickly and quietly grabbed my phone and hurried to the men’s room. Fortunately, it was empty. I got in one of the stalls, pull out my already hard cock and started stroking. After a minute I took a quick picture and sent it, then continued stroking. Unlike last night, I kept a close eye on the clock. Just as my five minutes were about to end, I got another text saying, “Very nice! But stop being such a perv and get back to work! ;)” It took me another few minutes to get myself under enough control to walk back to my desk.

Once I got into a groove with my work everything was fine until noon when my phone alerted me again. With both dread and excitement, I checked the latest text, “Hey hun, have any plans for lunch?” That put a big smile on my face. I figured I wouldn’t be able to see her all week, but a lunch date would be great, even if it was just for lunch. I quickly replied, “Nope, was just going to eat at my desk, what did u have in mind?” My heart was pounding after I hit send, but I was quickly disappointed with the reply, “Great! Eat real quick, then back to the bathroom. Give me a half hour this time! Send video!” My heart sank as my cock rose. I struggled to keep it at bay for now as I went to the kitchen to nuke some food. When I got back to my desk and started eating, I found yet another text. I almost spit out my lunch, it was similar to the last one but her arm was no longer hiding anything. I hurriedly finished what was left and made my way back to the men’s room, careful that no one saw me. Don’t want to have to explain why I was in there for so long. I’m fortunate again, since it’s lunch time the office is mostly empty, including the bathroom. Same as earlier, I keep a close eye on the clock and go to work. Taking a pic of myself was a little embarrassing, a video is downright humiliating, but I do it anyway. I assume she didn’t want a close-up, so I awkwardly hold my phone away from me with one hand and furiously stroke myself with another. I only recorded thirty seconds or so and sent it to her.

To my surprise she’s calling me. Ensuring I’m still alone in the bathroom, I answer. “Mmmm, that video was so yummy, thank you!”

I’m so dumbfounded by all of this, I can only say, “You’re welcome?”

“Are you still stroking? And how much more time do you have left for me?”

I hadn’t realized I stopped when she called, “No, sorry, I wasn’t expecting you to call. Ummm, I think I still have twenty more minutes or so.”

“Well get back to it. I’m on break too. I’m all alone in my car. My hand is on my thigh. It’s reaching up, under my skirt…” She went on like this for the next twenty minutes. I honestly can’t remember what she said, I just know it was sexy as hell. Occasionally she would urge me to go faster, and naturally I would oblige. The call ended with her having an orgasm in my ear, then telling me to get back to work and she’d talk to me tonight at ten. As I hang up the phone I look down at my very angry looking cock and my swollen, sore balls. I’m not sure how much more of this I can handle and it’s only Tuesday. For some reason, I can’t seem to say no to her. Once again I worry if I’m getting in over my head. These thoughts begin to depress me, which helps to calm my cock down enough to get me back to my desk. The rest of the afternoon drags on, but instead of constantly thinking about sex, I try and figure out what I’ve gotten myself into.

Eventually, the clock strikes five and I make the trek home. Dinner and TV pass the time until it’s ten and I find myself at the computer setting up another video chat, still unsure of exactly what I’m doing. Of course, that smiling face of hers filled my screen, most of those thoughts melted away, but my mood was still pretty sour and she could easily sense it. Concerned, she asked if I was feeling ok. For some reason, I decided to lie and say I was fine, but she insisted, “Victor, tell me what’s wrong.”

Once again, I can’t resist her, “Well, I really like you…a lot, but the magic, the teasing, and not even being able to see you all week, I’m starting to feel a little overwhelmed. Like it just suddenly hit me what’s going on and I don’t know if I can handle it.” I feel like I’m starting to tear up a little, so instead stop talking.

I’m just staring at the keyboard not knowing what else to say. She breaks the silence, “Poor thing. Maybe I am pushing you a little too much so soon. But I did warn you, didn’t I?”

Still staring at my keyboard, “Yes ma’am.”

Her voice suddenly got stern, “Look at me when I’m talking to you.”

That snapped my head back up to the screen, “Yes ma’am, sorry.” Where the heck did that come from?

Just as quickly, she softened, “Thank you. I’ll make you a deal, for now I’ll stop teasing you at work and we’ll just save it for our night chats, and I promise I’ll make it up to you this Friday. Sound good?”

I consider this for a second, “Yeah, that sounds fair. Sorry, this is just all so different for me.”

“I know. And I should have known better. This was a bad week to put you through this, work has been so crazy. I can’t wait for this project to be done with.” We then talked about more mundane things for a while, still getting to know each other. I felt much more relaxed and happy we were able to talk this out. Plus, my cock was getting a much needed break! It was starting to get late so we were getting ready to say our goodnights when she asked, “Hey, silly question, but do you have any kind of toys you use to masturbate?”

Uh oh, so much for a night off, “Umm, yeah, I do have a Fleshlight.”

Her face lit up, “Oh, that’s just perfect, can you get it for me? I want to see it.” Embarrassed, I go into my dresser drawer and pull it out. For those who don’t know, a Fleshlight is a masturbation aid for men. The plastic case looks like a flashlight, but inside it’s made of some soft rubber-like material and the opening is shaped like a vagina. It feels amazing and beats the hell out of using a hand. In the past year, it’s gotten more use than I care to admit. I bring it to my desk and show her. “Well, c’mon, take off the cap.” I do, showing her the opening. “Ok, keep going. I want to see you use it.” I sigh and go get some lube, my cock starting to strain my pants, betraying me yet again. Once I return with the bottle, I strip off my clothes and sit down making sure everything is on camera. I lube up myself and the entrance to the Fleshlight and audibly moan as I slide myself inside. Slowly, I stroke it up and down, enjoying the sensations but knowing it’s just going to end in frustration yet again.

Samantha just sits watching, enjoying the show as I start to close my eyes, “Hey hey! Eyes on me, mister.” Naturally, I obey and am rewarded with her taking off her top and then her bra. I watch, mindlessly stroking, as she fondles her breasts for me. After a few more minutes, she tells me, “Ok, that’s enough for me, I really need to get to bed.”

I sigh again, this time in relief as I pull the toy off of my and set it down, “Thank you. Have a goo…”

She cuts me off, “No, I said that’s enough for me. Get back inside it. Tell me, how long can you usually last in that thing?”

As I start stroking with it again, I answer, “Usually no more than five or ten minutes if I take my time. Once in a while, if I take breaks and feel like teasing myself, I can go an hour before I just can’t wait any longer.”

She coos, “That sounds sexy. Ok, then I want you to use that for another hour before you go to sleep. Lucky for you, you won’t have to take any breaks! Isn’t that great! Sweet dreams!” And just like that she disconnects before I can say a word.

Resigned to my “fate” I move to my bed and spend the next hour fucking a piece of rubber, stopping only to occasionally add more lube. I set a timer on my phone so I won’t overdo it like before, and when it finally goes off and I don’t, I’m a sweaty mess with a sticky, pulsing cock. I hop in the shower to clean myself up before collapsing in bed. Just as I’m closing my eyes I notice a new text on my phone. From Sam, of course. “Sorry hun, couldn’t resist! But no stroking at work tomorrow, promise! *kisses*” As I set down the phone and close my eyes I continue to debate if I stumbled into a bad situation or am the luckiest man alive.
lovesthepain72
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lovesthepain72 »

The Meddler

The next day starts like the others this week. Somehow, I’m starting to fall into a routine and getting used to this madness. I think knowing my work day will be tease-free helps. Just as I’m sitting down and about to get settled Rebecca walks by my desk, smiles at me and says hi. I do a double take. What the hell was that? I should probably explain. Rebecca has been working here for just under a year. She’s only 27 years old and is a stone-cold knock-out. Blonde hair, blue eyes, big boobs and a tight ass with legs that go on forever. She looks like she belongs on a runway modelling lingerie. Most of the guys in the office are constantly checking her out in whatever tight, revealing outfit she’s wearing that day. Just a bunch of dirty old men being stereotypical perverts.

These days she ignores me completely, not that I go out of my way to talk to her, or even look at her. You see she started with the company while I was at my lowest point. Not long after she joined us there was a company sponsored party to celebrate a big quarter we had or some such nonsense. At that point an open bar and I were a bad combination. Donna, bless her, tried to keep me from getting out of hand and making a fool of myself, but I was having none of it. The details are still fuzzy, but I’m told I was just grabbing any woman I could and dancing with them. Eventually, I grabbed Rebecca. Apparently, she was pretty drunk herself. Someone her age at an open bar is almost as bad a combination as it was for me. I wasn’t looking for or expecting anything, I was just trying to have fun and forget my troubles for yet another day.

Thanks to the alcohol, we started making out at some point, much to the shock of everyone. We were too oblivious for discretion. A short cab ride later we were at her place and had sloppy, drunken sex. The next morning, hungover but sober, I knew how stupid last night was and just wanted to get out. I thought for sure Rebecca regretted it more than I did. Why would someone as young and beautiful as her want to be with an old, divorced guy? So imagine my surprise when she not only didn’t kick me out, but instead got on top of me, wanting sex again. After that I was spent. Still hungover and now exhausted, I was eager to just go home and sleep until Monday, but she convinced me to stay and take some kind of drug with her. I never did anything like that before or since, I’m not even sure what it was and knew I should have said no, but that body. That damn body made the word no vanish from my vocabulary. Once that kicked in, we had sex again, and again, and again. I spent the entire weekend in her bed. The sex wasn’t anything special for me, thanks to my irregular kinks, but she was so beautiful I didn’t care. Each time we finished and I was ready to get away, I’d take another look at her naked body and be ready to go again. At the time I knew it was wrong, that none of that was good for me at that point in my life, but I didn’t care. I’m sure whatever drug was in my system didn’t help.

Sunday night I was finally able to sober up and muster enough willpower to get the hell out of there. My body was so shattered I wound up calling out the next day just to get some rest. When I finally woke up late Monday, I found my phone was blowing up. Donna worried about me, and Rebecca wanting to know when we can do that again. I dreaded talking to either of them, but Donna gave me little choice as I found her knocking on my door a few minutes later. After telling her about my weekend, sparing her the more graphic details, something snapped in me and I broke down in tears. Ladies and gentleman, this is what we call rock bottom. She let me get it all out, and once I was calm, got me to call Rebecca to tell her how what we did was a mistake. I told her how bad of a place I was in, how I was too old, how work and sex is a bad mix. She seemed a little upset, but oddly ok. I optimistically thought we could put it behind us, but the next day she was extremely cold towards me. Basically ignoring me any chance she got. Over the next couple weeks her clothes became more and more provocative, and she was flirty with every guy in the office except me. At that point, I was too busy getting my shit together to care. I had just wished I didn’t hurt her like I did.

So yeah, to say I was surprised by the warm smile and her not only acknowledging I exist, but even speaking to me, was an understatement. It was several months ago now, maybe she was finally over it? I merely shook my head and got to work. Once again it was noon before I knew it. I only found out because Rebecca was at my desk, “Hey Victor, we should grab lunch today.”

I look up and am treated to quite a sight. The way she's leaning forward I’m getting a lovely display of cleavage. She has to know what she's doing, and it's having the desired effect as I feel stirrings in my pants. I respond with a clever, "I'm sorry, what?"

With a knowing twinkle in her eyes she repeats, "Lunch. You should come with me.”

I can feel the lust start creeping into my brain, trying to cloud out all rational thought. Before it can take hold, I shake my head clear and say, “No thanks, Rebecca. I think I’m just going to work straight through. I have a lot to catch up on.” A lie, but I don’t want to give her the wrong idea again.

Instead of leaving, she leans down and towards me a bit more so that my view down her top can go on forever. “Don’t be silly. Everyone needs lunch. Come on, let’ go.” I’m not sure why, but I couldn’t say no. I knew it was a terrible idea but I got up and drove us to a local spot for lunch. I blamed it on my frustrated cock not letting me think straight. But the strangest part was the normal conversation we were having, as if that weekend and the cold front of the past few months never happened. Eventually, she says, “So I hear you had a hot date the other night.” I guess Donna was bragging about her match-making. Word travels fast in the office.

Awkwardly, I reply, “Uh, yeah, Donna set us up.”

“So how did it go? Do you like this girl? Are you going to see her again?”

Ok, this is getting weird. “Yeah, yeah. I like her a lot.” Desperate to change the subject, “What about you, anyone special in your life?”

Ignoring my question, “So what’s so special about her? What does she have that can compete with what I’ve got?”

Wait, is she jealous? Is that what this is all about? Time to put an end to this, “Look Rebecca…”

“Everyone calls me Becca.”

“Ok, Becca, like I told you before, what we did was a mistake. I was really messed up back then and trying to get my life back together. I took advantage of you, and I’m sorry, but that can never happen again.”

She rolled her eyes, “Please. Just because I’m younger doesn’t mean I’m helpless. No one took advantage of me. If I didn’t want that to happen it wouldn’t have happened. The only problem I have is that I want it to happen again and you won’t let it. Can you honestly look at me and say you don’t want me?”

This time the foot in my crotch is real. I instinctively try to push my chair from the table, forgetting we’re in a booth. Instead I go nowhere as my cock instantly grows to full size. “My my, you’re awfully excited! Is your new girl not taking care of you? You know you’d never have that problem with me.”

As her foot rubs up and down I fall into a trance, but her mentioning Samantha snaps me out enough to try and take control of the situation, “Ok Becca, that’s enough. You need to stop.”

Instead, “No I don’t.”

As the rubbing continues, “Seriously, please stop. You can probably get any guy you wanted. Why me? Why now?”

“You’re probably right, but that weekend we spent together was amazing! I don’t expect or want you to be my boyfriend or anything; I just wanted to do that again and again. But when you didn’t give me that chance and blew me off I was pissed. I never had a guy say no to me before! I figured I could easily make you jealous, remind you of what you’re missing but you didn’t even notice! So I’m going for the more direct approach.” She emphasized the word by somehow squeezing my cock with her foot. “In fact, I think we should get out of here and get in your car. Come on, follow me.” As she gets up and walks away, I mindlessly follow, ignoring the screams in my head to stop. We never even ordered any food!

We get in the car, but before I can start it Becca leans over and puts her hand on my thigh. "Like I said, I’m not looking for a boyfriend. Just sex. We’ll keep it our little secret." As she says this, her hand slides up to my still hard cock. I should push her hand away, but I'm like a deer caught in headlights as she first grips then starts rhythmically squeezing me. She leans closer, whispering in my ear, "Feels like you think this is a good idea."

I manage to croak out, "No Becca, we shouldn't do this."

Still by my ear, "Oh, I wasn't suggesting we fuck right here in a diner parking lot." Now she's nibbling my earlobe, "What kind of girl do you think I am?" As she says this, she's unzipping my pants, and I'm too weak to stop her. Her head is lowering towards my lap, "Why don't you drive us back to the office, but take your time." And then she takes me into her mouth. Somehow, I do as I'm told, start the car and slowly, carefully head back to work. It takes all my concentration to watch the road and try to ignore the distractions of her soft lips wrapped around me, bobbing up and down. Her tongue twirling around the head. Her hand cupping and fondling my balls. If not for Samantha's spell, I would have cum after only a couple minutes.

Oh god, Samantha. Thinking of her racks me with guilt, and finally gives me an ounce of willpower to speak up, "Becca, please stop. I don't feel right about this."

Thankfully, she does raise her head to stop for a second, but only to say, "Quiet and drive. This cock is so hard, it would be a crime if I didn't finish what I started! So just drive and enjoy." And then her mouth is back to work. I do as I'm told, close my mouth, watch the road and enjoy the wonderful feelings her mouth is providing, even though I know it's impossible for me to cum. I can't believe how easily I'm giving in to her, I feel so weak and helpless. I try to attribute it to the insane teasings all week, but know that's a lame excuse. Normally it takes ten minutes to get back, but I managed to stretch it out to fifteen.

Regardless, we're almost at the office. "Ok Becca, we need to stop, we're almost back."

"Oh no, not yet. Pull into that empty building's lot across the street, around back so no one can see. I'm very impressed by your stamina, but I can't wait to taste you!" Again, I obey and park as Becca seems to double her efforts. She's determined to finish me, but she has no idea it's futile to even try right now. All she's managing to do is tease me even further, driving me crazier, and adding a ton of guilt on top of it. At least she means well...sort of.

After a few more minutes I can tell she's getting frustrated, which I find a little funny because she has no idea what frustration is. "Jesus, Victor, doesn't this turn you on? Don't you want to cum in my mouth?"

"God yes, I mean no, no. Please, let’s just go back to the office."

"Don’t be ridiculous. Just do it, cum for me. Cum in my mouth. Now!" She again goes back to work, but something feels different. I think I'm actually approaching an orgasm. It's slow, but I'm getting there and it feels amazing.

My urges take over, "Oh god, yes! Becca, I think I'm getting close!"

She stops sucking but starts stroking me, "That's it baby." A few licks. "You like when I talk dirty, don't you?" More sucking of the head. "Do it. Cum. Cum for me right now." Back to taking me full into her mouth. I have a death grip on the steering wheel. This is it, I'm about to burst. I start yelling out, "Yes, oh god, yes!" I'm right on the edge, a mere second from cumming, and then I think about Samantha. Suddenly, my body is in conflict with itself, it both wants to cum and doesn't. I'm trapped in this limbo, teetering on the very edge of orgasm for I'm not sure how long until finally I snap and push Becca off of me.

"Stop, stop, please just stop. I can't take any more, I'm sorry, just stop." She sits up, staring at me, mouth still hanging open, but this time in surprise. My penis is borderline grotesque, looking angry, colored red and purple, bulging and throbbing, with one single drop of cum at the tip. I can only sit there, head back and eyes closed, desperately trying to catch my breath. We sit in silence for a few more minutes.

Becca finally breaks the silence, "What the hell just happened?"

Still panting, “I told you, this is a mistake.” I start the car and drive back to the office, “I’m just going to let you out and go home sick. Can you just let everyone know I’m not feeling well?” She dumbly nods. “Thanks.” Without a word, she gets out of the car and heads inside. The second my door is closed, I’m pulling away and heading home with my cock still hard and sticking out of my pants the entire drive. I'm lucky no one noticed and I didn't get pulled over. I feel like complete shit for betraying Samantha. Once home I take another cold shower and crawl into bed for a nap. I don't wake up until well after 8pm. I make some dinner and try to figure out what to say when Sam calls. Should I be open and honest or just say nothing? Then what to do about Becca tomorrow? I hope she goes back to ignoring me, thinking I’m a freak, and she doesn’t try spreading any rumors around the office. I’ll have to check with Donna. I can always count on her to get my back. I fret and worry until 10pm when Sam’s beautiful face is back on my computer screen. The moment of truth and I still don't know what I'm going to say. So I take a deep breath.

"Victor, honey, how are you?" Just hearing her voice gets me excited and riddles me with guilt at the same time. We spend a few minutes with idle chit-chat as she tells me about her day, her voice sounds tired but excited at the same time. Finally, she asks how my day was. "So how was today for you? Were you able to handle it better or did you still think about me too often?"

I decide to bite the bullet and be completely honest. I tell her about Becca. About how we hooked up a few months ago. About lunch and what happened after. I explain how helpless I was to stop her, how I attributed it to being so horny from all the teasing, but told her that was no excuse. I apologized profusely, told her how weak I was, how pathetic I felt. When she said nothing, I went on debasing myself and begging for forgiveness. After a moment of this she cuts in, "Victor, stop." I do, and then after some silence. "It's not your fault."

I did not expect that. "But I..."

"No, don't say anything, just let me talk here. Obviously, I'm not happy that happened and I'm pretty upset, but it isn't entirely your fault. I probably should have told you this, but I didn't think you'd be in a situation like that. A side effect from by spells makes you very susceptible to suggestions, especially when you’re excited. Once she put her hand on your penis, you really didn't stand a chance. From what you told me, I'm surprised you resisted as much as you did. In fact, she could have overridden my orgasm block if she ordered you to cum."

I explain that she did, several times. How I was sure I was going to cum, but I thought of her at the last moment and that seemed to re-enforce the block and cause me incredible frustration and only a single drop came out. "Wow, believe it or not, I'm actually kind of impressed. In that split second, your body had to choose between me or her, and even though she was offering something you so desperately wanted, you chose me. It's flattering." I'm shocked at how well this is going. My guilt is gone, my conscience clear. "But still, you should probably be punished. Plus, I want to learn more about this Becca bitch. You're lucky my powers don't work over the computer. Ok, so stroke your cock for me, hard and fast, and tell me everything about her. Don't leave out anything and don't stop stroking until I say."

Of course I obey. As I'm furiously pumping away, I breathlessly tell her everything. I start with how messed up I was at the time and the company party. How I spent the weekend at her place and what we did, then how I immediately broke it off and she ignored me until today. I finished up with all the details from today. Once I was done, she asked, "So do you want to fuck her again? Be honest."

This feels like a trap, “Well, no. I’m with you and..”

"I'm not asking if you will, I'm asking if you want to."

Yup, definitely a trap, “If I didn’t work with her, and I was closer to her age, and I wasn’t with you, then yeah. But I would nev…”

Once again interrupting me, "I know, hun. Now, I have an idea. Are you still stroking?"

"Yes."

"Good, I want to meet this girl. Tomorrow I want you to apologize to her and offer to take her out for a drink on Friday after work. I’m going to meet you there, but don’t tell her that. Understand?"

I have a bad feeling about this, “Yes, I understand. What are you planning?”

“Don’t you worry about that, just leave everything up to me. Now go grab your Fleshlight again, I’m going to get my vibrator and let’s race and see who can cum first. I’ll even put it on low to help you out.” She winks and disappears off screen and I know I’m in for another long, frustrating night.

The Plan

Samantha had me stroking long after she described her plan. Well the part that she shared, anyway. I don’t know if I’m fully on board with it or not, but I promised I’d go along. I was pretty nervous walking into the office, having no idea what I might be heading into. I sought out Donna first to try and get a read on things. She was more concerned with how I was feeling since I left early yesterday. I assured her I was fine, and since it sounded like she had no news, I left and went to my desk. I saw no signs of Becca yet and found out a little later that she called out sick today. I can only assume it’s because of yesterday. So instead of speaking in person, I decide to text her. I ask how she’s feeling, apologize for lunch yesterday and ask if she would be able to meet me for a drink after work Friday so I can explain everything and make it up to her.

For a couple hours I get no reply, and worry I both scared Becca off enough to ignore me again and I’d disappoint Sam. It isn’t until the afternoon when I get a text back simply saying, “k talk to u tmrw.” Looks like the wheels are in motion, I just have no idea where they’re going to end up when they’re done spinning.

The rest of the day, and even the night, were uneventful. Sam gave me a night off from teasing myself. We simply talked and had a wonderful conversation. She avoided any attempts by me to find out any details about tomorrow, just a few additional instructions she gave for when we got there. After an hour we said our goodnights and I went to sleep.

I found Becca at work the next morning. Instead of the cold, bitchy Becca I had gotten used to the last couple months, this one was more timid and embarrassed when I was near her. She would barely even make eye contact with me. But she assured me drinks would be fine. We agreed on a spot and avoided each other for the rest of the day.

I got to the bar a little early and grabbed us a table. Samantha came in a few minutes later and got a seat at the bar. We pretended not to know each other, which was the biggest torture and tease of my week so far. I desperately wanted to grab and kiss her, but resisted. Not long after, Becca came in and I waved her over. We ordered a couple of drinks and sat there in awkward silence as we sipped. I finally summoned up the courage to begin, “So Becca, I’m really sorry about the other day. I…”

“What the hell was that? I mean, how did you not…didn’t you want to? And then you stopped me. Why? How? I know I’ve put on a few pounds since working here, but Jesus I was throwing myself at you.” I was about to try and explain as best I could, but I noticed Samantha come towards us.

She interrupted Becca’s rambling, “Maybe I can explain. Mind if I join you?” Becca was still too stunned to realize what was happening as Sam took a seat. “You must be that Becca I’ve heard so much about. My name is Samantha. I’m the woman you tried to steal Victor away from.” She reached her hand across the table as if this were a business meeting.

Becca’s face turned pale, “Whoa, what the hell. Look, this is getting too weird for me. I just wanted to have a little fun, but this is crazy.” She started to get up to leave.

Sam remained eerily calm, “Please, my dear, sit down and let’s talk about this like adults. No need to get hysterical. I have a proposition for you I think you’ll find interesting.”

That caused Becca to pause for a second before shaking her head, “No way. I’m going home. You guys have fun being weird together.”

Before she got too far, Sam sighed and said, “tiS nwod!” Immediately, Becca plopped back into her chair, eyes wide. “Thank you. As I was saying, I have an idea you might find interesting. Call it a bet. Victor told me everything that happened the other day. At first, I was pretty upset with you. What kind of woman would try to take advantage of someone like that when she knows he’s seeing someone else? But I quickly realized you helped us. As you’ve seen I can be quite persuasive, and I’ve been training Victor to have a bit more stamina in the bedroom. The fact that even a pretty young woman like you couldn’t get him to orgasm not only showed how well his training is going, but it also proved how loyal he is to me already. So here’s the bet. You take Victor home tonight. Have your way with him. He has to do whatever you want and won’t be allowed to stop you. If you can make him have an orgasm before dawn, let’s just say 6am, then he’s all yours. I’ll even show you how I’ve trained him so he’ll last as long as you want. Sound good?”

Both Becca and I sat there with our jaws on the table. She can’t be serious. I’m a little hurt that she’d not only pimp me out like that, but gambling with who I’m with. Granted, this little game of hers is rigged, but don’t I get a say in this? Becca seems more shocked than I am. She eventually speaks up, “Look, this is crazy. Like I said, I was just looking to have a little fun, I don’t want anyone right now.”

Sam just waves her hand, “Fine. Then you can just use him whenever you want. He’ll be your perfectly trained booty call. Better?

“So what happens if he doesn’t cum?”

I was so wrapped up in this crazy bet I didn’t even think of that. Sam smiles and answers, “Then, my dear, you have to join us for the rest of the weekend as our…guest. Trust me, it’s really win-win for you. I have more to lose on this than you do, but I do love a challenge. So what do you say? The clock’s ticking. The longer you stay here the less time you have to win.”

Becca sat there pondering for some time. I could only stare dumbfounded at the two of them, feeling like a toy or piece of meat. I realize I could simply walk away from this. Hell, I should probably get up and run far away. Instead I just sit, wait, and wonder what my fate will be tonight and after. Becca takes a few big gulps of her drink and says, “Fine, you’re on.” She then grabs my hand, “Come on Victor, let’s go.”

But Sam butts in, “Hold on. I just need a quick word with him before he goes. He can meet you at your place. He’ll just be a few minutes behind you. I’m assuming he already knows where you live?” They both look to me and I just nod dumbly. “Great, go on dear, your drink’s on me. I’ll see you in the morning.” She gives Becca a wink as she slowly gets up and leaves the bar. Sam turns to me and is all smiles, “This is going to be so much fun! You really under sold how hot she is! Did you think I’d be jealous?”

I’m not nearly as excited as she is, "What the hell just happened? Sam, why didn’t you tell me what you were planning? I don’t want to be with her, I want to be with you! You’re lending me out and betting me like I’m a…a…”

Her smile never falters, “Like you’re a toy? Like you’re my toy? What, that doesn’t turn you on? I think deep down you know this excites you.” I have to admit, she’s right. Even though I am appalled on the surface, the lie detector that is my cock is standing at attention. I just assumed it’s from the week I’ve had to endure, but… “And obviously you find her attractive; I mean how could you not? I’m giving you a free pass for a night with her. Look around. Any other guy in this bar would kill for that.” She’s not wrong as half the bar watches her walk out.

I swear this woman can talk me into anything, “Are you sure you're ok with this? Even though it's your idea, I still feel bad like I'm cheating."

"Oh Victor, it's only sex. I was upset about the other day because you didn't have my permission, not that I blame you, it’s really her fault. But I’ll get my revenge when she’s our playmate for the weekend!"

As I’m reminded about how she almost broke the spell, doubt starts creeping back in, "About that, what if she does win? I mean she came damn close the other day and I had to physically push her off before she could finish me. You said I couldn’t do that this time. And what exactly are your plans with her?"

"Never mind all that. Just remember, any time she tells you to cum you should think about me, especially think about me saying od ton muc. That should help reinforce and block out anything she says to you. Aside from that, I’m serious, no cheating or stopping her. Do whatever she wants. Got it?"

"Yes ma'am, I got it."

"Good boy. We are going to have so much fun this weekend, I can't wait!"

"But what if she does manage to make me cum?"

I'm greeted with a bit of silence from that, "Well, I’ll come up with something to win you back. I can be pretty resourceful, but then I’d have to punish you and you wouldn't enjoy it. Trust me on that. So let's make sure that doesn't happen, ok?"

That sends a chill down my spine. "Ok."

"Don't worry, hon, you'll do fine. I'll see you bright and early tomorrow. Have fun...just not too much fun! Now you better get going, don’t want to be accused of cheating. One last thing. I want you to keep track of how many times she cums. Can you do that for me?" Confused, I nod, and we get up and walk to our cars. We kiss and embrace for several minutes, both forgetting it’s been a week since we were able to touch each other. Unfortunately, we force ourselves to separate, but just before we do she whispers in my ear, “Remember, od ton muc. Good luck!” I get in my car and slowly drive to Becca’s place, both dreading and excited for what’s in store for me tonight.

The Bet

Once there, I take a deep breath and knock on the door. Instead of it opening, I hear Becca, “Come on in, Victor.” Her place opens to the kitchen, and I find an opened bottle of wine and an already poured glass on the counter. “Grab your glass and head into the living room, I’ll be right out.” As usual these days, I do as I’m told. I take a seat on her sofa and take a sip. The wine must be something cheap, or maybe it started to turn, as it tastes pretty bad, but I finish the glass anyway, hoping it will go straight to my head. A moment later Becca appears looking like she stepped out of the Victoria’s Secret catalog. Lingerie with the push-up bra, stockings and garter, high heels, she’s a vision. To match the look, she went heavy with the make-up, bright red lipstick, rouge and eyeshadow. Normally I’d find that a bit overboard, but for some reason here it worked to perfection and once again my cock was raging.

I had planned to talk to her first. Either thank her or offer an apology or some explanation, but at the moment all words have escaped me except for one, “Whoa!” She giggles, takes a step towards me then stops and drops to all fours and slowly crawls towards me. As she gets closer she starts licking her ruby red lips. It’s an amazing sight and having the desired effect as my cock is pounding against my pants, desperate to escape. As she crawls between my legs, it gets its wish as she quickly undoes my pants, pulling them down around my ankles exposing my cock. It bounces freely in the air for a few seconds before she puts it deep in her mouth.

She doesn’t waste any time and tries to repeat what she did in my car a few days ago. Looks like she wants to win the bet as quickly as possible. Her head bobs up and down, taking me in fully, only stopping to talk dirty, stroking me when she does. “Mmmm, yeah. I know this feels good. I know you want to cum. Go ahead, cum for me. Cum in my mouth. Do it. Cum right now!” This continues for some time, but now that I know the secret, I’m able to resist. In spite of the fact that what she’s doing feels amazing, and I’ve been driven crazy all week, and she’s begging, telling, and ordering me to cum, I can hold off just by thinking about Samantha.

Suddenly, something isn’t right. I’m having a harder time focusing. Even my vision feels off. It’s getting more difficult to keep Sam in my head, and I can feel an orgasm approaching, albeit extremely slowly. “Becca, stop, something isn’t right. I feel strange.”

She stops what she’s doing and looks up at me with a devilish smile, “Oh good, it’s finally kicking in. I added a little something extra to your drink since you had so much fun the last time you were here. I hope you like it.” As my jumbled mind pieces together what she’s saying, she is taking off her panties and putting them in the mouth. Then she slides up my body until she is straddling me, putting my cock deep inside her. Fortunately for me, she is no longer “talking dirty” so my lack of focus won’t cause me to have an accident. For now, she’s only interested in enjoying the ride, and I’m more than willing to oblige her. I suddenly feel like an animal in heat, grabbing onto her ass and thrusting up into her as best I can while she grinds away on top of me. If she ordered me to cum right now I would, it’s all I want to do. Instead, she’s the one that cries out as her first orgasm of the night hits. Wait, first orgasm. I’m supposed to keep count for Sam. That realization lets the fog in my head clear ever so slightly, and not a moment too soon because once Becca catches her breath she whispers in my ear, “That was great, now it’s your turn. Cum for me. Cum inside me now!” Even though the fog thinned, I can still feel a difference. An orgasm is within my reach if I don’t do something.

She pushes me back on the couch and leans toward me, forcing my face into her cleavage. With my mouth still full of her underwear, breathing gets difficult, which is only making me more excited. She continues her dirty talk, urging me on while she hops up and down on me. Desperately, I think about Samantha. I picture it's her naked and riding me, saying od ton muc over and over again. It's working, as I can feel the block settling back in, while my desire to cum is still excruciatingly high, I don't feel like it'll happen anytime soon. I moan at the frustration I'm causing myself. She takes it as a sign I'm getting closer, "That's it, baby. Doesn't my pussy feel so good? Don't you want to cum?"

I can only moan out an “uh-uh” and try to shake my head no.

"Sure you do. You can do it. I want you to do it. Just cum. Cum right now. Cum inside me. Cum for me. Right. Now!"

I moan louder now, but in my head I keep concentrating on Samantha saying od ton muc. Becca keeps the dirty talk going, urging and demanding I cum, and in my head I'm basically chanting od ton muc. My body is in turmoil. It's like a door swinging open, then slamming shut. Each opening my body feels like it's moments from cumming, but my mind denies it again and again. The longer it goes, the more my resolve weakens. All I have to do is live in the moment, listen to Becca and finally get some relief. I have no clue how long this went on for, time is fuzzy yet again, but I only know I'm finally beaten. I decide it's not worth it and stop the chant in my head, but Becca is no longer ordering me to cum. Instead she's screaming my name, stealing my orgasm until she becomes motionless except for her heavy breathing. While she sits there, clutching on to me, still holding my face to her breasts, inside I'm sobbing. Whether it's from being so close and denied yet again, or because I was willing to betray Sam, I'm not sure. We stay that way for some time. "Jesus Christ, Victor. That was the most amazing sex of my life. You must be out of your mind horny!" I only moan a reply. "What the hell kind of training can do that? I'm going to lose this bet, aren't I?"

With my face still buried, high from whatever she gave me, and suffering from a lack of oxygen, I can only weakly moan again. Somewhere in the back of my mind I hold on to the number two, but I can’t remember why that’s important.

Becca leans back a little, keeping my tortured cock inside her, and removes the panties from my mouth. I suck in large gulps of air. “So what’s going to happen to me if I lose?” she asks.

After I finally catch my breath, "I don't know. She wouldn’t tell me."

She looks into my eyes, "I'm a little scared. I don't know what she would do to me. I don't think I can go through with this." Her eyes are tearing up a little as she confesses this to me. I should hold her, console her, stroke her hair and back and let her know everything will be fine, but I’m too far gone to fully notice. All I want to do is throw her down and fuck her senseless, but I manage to gather enough of my wits to realize that would be wrong somehow. So I lean forward and kiss her, tenderly as first, but it isn’t long before it turns passionate. Her tongue probing my mouth causes my cock to throb inside her, which causes her to start grinding on top of me. This time there’s no motive, no demands, just holding each other, kissing and grinding. Eventually, Becca breaks the kiss as she starts to cum, but I grab the back of her head and force her lips back onto mine, making her scream into my mouth as she tries to get enough air through only her nose. After a few moments she slows her pace and then stops as I allow our kiss to end. In the back of my mind I count three.

This time when she looks at me there are no tears, but affection. “Wow. That was amazing! Thanks.” She eases herself off and stands before me, still in her playmate lingerie outfit, sans the panties, looking absolutely stunning. Again my cock throbs in its approval. “I need a break, but I’m not giving up yet. I have a few more ideas.” She grabs hold of my cock and pulls me to my feet, “Come on, follow me.” I’m led to her bedroom, where I find a few toys laying in waiting on the bedside table. I was hoping to catch a glimpse of the time, but forgetting she’s a damn millennial. They all use their phones and don’t have alarm clocks by the bed anymore, so I’m still completely in the dark of how much time has passed and how much longer until Sam “rescues” me.

Becca directs me to lie down on my back. She removes her shoes and bra, and snuggles up against me, but first grabs a large vibrator. I think it’s one of those Hitachi wands. I’m confused; I thought she wanted a break? Maybe she’s trying to get me more excited by watching her? She switches it on, tells me, “Now just hold still,” and presses it against my cock, just below the head. The sensations are amazing! She slowly and lightly moves it all over my cock. Around the head, down the shaft, on my balls. She’s laying on my right hand side, stocking clad leg draped over mine, slowly sliding up and down. My arm is around her, with her breasts pushed up against my side and her head resting on my shoulder. Her lips are by my ear, which she alternately nibbles on and whispers into with similar dirty talk as before. “Doesn’t that feel good? I use this on my pussy all the time. I’ll bet it feels really good right here.” She puts it back on the sensitive spot right under the head and presses down a little harder. “I’ll bet if I leave it here you’ll cum. I think by now, you really want to, don’t you?” I moan and shake my head. “Liar. When was the last time that bitch let you cum?”

Jesus, when was it? So hard to concentrate, “I think it was Saturday.”

Becca’s eyes went wide, “Saturday?! You haven’t cum in a week? After everything we’ve done, how the hell are you able to hold back?”

I have no idea what to say, “Magic?”

She sighs, “Fine, don’t tell me.” I hear a click and the vibrations double. That thing was on low all this time? She presses it even harder into me. I look down to see my cock constantly throbbing and oozing pre-cum. No longer whispering, Becca is kissing my neck, driving me crazy (crazier?). Even though she’s turning me on even more I’m in no danger of reaching orgasm without her ordering me to, but the irony is lost on her since she has no idea. In the meantime, I can only lay there and wait for dawn to finally arrive, but I still have no idea when that will be.

Becca either grows bored or gives up as she clicks the vibrator off, and without a word, rolls away from me towards her night stand, leaving me panting like a dog. She turns back toward me holding a bottle of lube and an oddly shaped dildo? I’m a little worried what she plans on doing with that, and my worries are justified as she says, “I have one last idea. Roll over on your stomach and get up on all fours.” As I do, she pours lube onto the strange plug and then more on her finger that she gently inserts into my ass, making it slick. I slightly gasp as she does, then suck in a deep breath as I feel her press the dildo against me, slowly inserting it inside. Once it’s fully in, she starts moving it around until I let out another sharp gasp as she locates my prostate. I then feel her free hand reach around to grab my cock and gently stroke while she continues to rub her toy against me. The feelings are strange, but good.

I found out later it was something called an aneros. I’ve never done anything like this before. Of course, I still don’t feel any closer to an orgasm. Samantha’s spell is holding fast. The only thing I’m producing is pre-cum, which Becca is using as lube while she continues to stroke. I feel like a cow being milked, it’s humiliating but erotic at the same time. Regardless, she’s just wasting her time. She either realizes this or becomes tired, as she slowly pulls the toy from me. Getting off the bed, she gives my behind a firm smack, tells me to lie down, and leaves the room. I collapse on my stomach, panting. I should be exhausted and instantly falling asleep, but whatever drug she gave me is keeping me wide awake, although I think the effects are fading slightly.

A couple minutes later Becca returns, now fully nude, holding her panties and several pieces of rope. “Roll onto your back.” I do as she says, my still hard cock bouncing around as I do. “Open your mouth, you left these in the other room.” As I comply again, she shoves the panties back in my mouth. She then takes my wrists and with one piece of rope ties then together and then to her headboard. My ankles get the same treatment tied to the foot of her bed. With the last piece of rope, she ties it around my balls, forcing them into a tight package. Grabbing the vibrator from earlier, she climbs onto the bed with me and looks into my eyes. “Well Victor, I give up. I don’t know what the hell she did to you, or why you’re going along with it, but it doesn’t matter. I lost and I’m kinda pissed off about it. We’ve got about an hour left and I’m just going to have some fun with it. I left a note on the door for her to just come inside when she gets here because I want her to see what I’m doing with you.”

She doesn’t say a word after that. I’m getting pretty freaked out about what she’s planning, but I’m powerless to stop her. Becca climbs on top of me, facing my feet and puts me inside her. I hear the click of the vibrator, and I can only assume she’s pushing it against herself as I can feel her vibrating around my cock. She slowly rides me, and I start to relax. Well, relax might not be the right word, but my anxiety fades until I feel the first hit on my bound testicles. I scream into the panty gag and buck my hips, but she stays on, vibrating and riding away. A few seconds later she hits me again, and again, and again. The pace isn’t steady. Sometimes there will be several in a row, sometimes spaced out by a few seconds, sometimes nothing for a few minutes until I let me guard down. This goes on for the entire hour. Becca cums four more times. I’m only able to keep track because it’s the longest break my balls get, aside from that I’m lost in a constant state of agony with my eyes screwed shut trying to cope with the pain.

Because of this, I didn’t notice Samantha entered the room until I hear her say, “Alright, dear, you’ve had your fun. I’m assuming you lost, so get up and get dressed.” My eyes snap open and I do my best to smile around the gag when I see her, knowing this ordeal is finally over. But Becca isn’t stopping.

“Just a few more minutes, I’m almost there,” and gives me another smack.

Sam’s eyes grow wide with surprise and anger. Just as Becca raises her arm for another smack Sam simply yells, “peelS!” Instead of her hand coming down on me, her entire body falls forward. Sam catches her and gently rolls her off of me and lays her down. After switching the vibrator off and setting it aside she unties first my ankles, then my wrists, and finally removes the gag and gives me a tender kiss. “Are you ok?”

My mouth is completely dry as I croak out, “I’ve been better.” I offer a weak smile that she returns.

“No offense, sweetie, but you’ve looked better. What did she do to you?” I spend some time recapping the evening, including whatever drugs she slipped me. Sam rolls her eyes, “What a sneaky little bitch. Ok, let me see if I can concentrate and get that junk out of your system. naelC dna rebos. How do you feel?”

Suddenly, my head clears, but at the same time I’m exhausted. With the drugs gone, the night is finally catching up with me and all I want to do is sleep. “Much better, but I could sleep for a week.”

“Yeah, it comes in handy after drinking and still needing to drive home. Oh, but you poor thing. Let’s get you two dressed and go back to my place, then you can get some rest. But first, did you keep count like I asked?”

As I’m getting up and grabbing my clothes, in my head I try and replay the evening and add them up, “Yeah, seven, I think. With the drugs it got cloudy and hard to focus.”

“Nicely done. Ok, I’m going to wake her up. We’ll just say she passed out, ready?” I nod. “ekaW pu.” Just like that, Becca’s eyes open and she’s sitting up, looking around the room with a hint of fear in her eyes. “Take it easy, you passed out. Looks like our Victor wore you out. Are you ok?” Becca could only nod as she was still getting her bearings. Before she could ask any questions, Sam took charge, “Ok, why don’t you get dressed and we’ll get going.”

That woke her up, “What? No. I’m not going anywhere. This was a fun game, but I’m tired and just want to sleep.”

Sam keeps her patience, “Now now, a bet’s a bet. We had a deal, remember? You lost, so now you get to spend the rest of the weekend with us. Don’t be a sore loser, let’s get going.”

Before Becca could protest further, or potentially freak out, I chime in, “C’mon, Becca. Sam’s right, you made the bet. Besides, we’re just having fun, no one is going to get hurt. Didn’t you enjoy last night?”

Her face flushed at the thought, “You know I did.”

I pressed on, “Well, if you come with us we can do that again and even more. Sound good?” As Becca focuses on me, I could see the proud and mischievous grin on Sam’s face. What is she turning me into?

Becca finally relents, “Ok. Yeah, what the hell. But I want to take a shower first. Give me your address and I’ll meet you there, ok? Just give me a half hour.”

Sam isn’t convinced, “Oh I don’t know, dear. You’re not trying to weasel out of our bet, are you?”

That didn’t sit well with Becca, “Hey! I said I’d go along with whatever the fuck this is. I just want to take a fucking shower first, ok? Victor, you better tell your psycho girlfriend to back off.”

One look at Sam’s face and I could tell she was about to lose it so I quickly stepped in, “Hey, ok, let’s all just relax. Sam, we can trust her. Plus it gives us some time to be alone. Ok? Please?”

“Fine. Victor, do you have her number?” I nod, “I’ll text you my address. Let’s go.” Sam abruptly leaves her bedroom.

“Sorry. Sam is actually really cool. I think she’s still a little upset about what we did, but it’ll be ok. You trust me right?”

Becca paused for a second, “Yeah, I think so.”

“I won’t let anything bad happen to you. So I’ll see you soon?”

She rolled her eyes, “Yes! I said I’d play along. Just go before I change my mind.”

So I did and a few moments later Samantha and I are silently driving away in her car. I finally break the silence, “Are you ok?”

Sam pauses, “Yes, yes, I’m fine. I was being a bitch, wasn’t I?” I had no idea how to respond to that, fortunately I didn’t have to, “I’m sorry. I’m still a little upset at her for trying to steal you away from me, and if I’m being honest I didn’t get much sleep last night either. I was a little worried, and I’m ashamed to admit, kind of jealous. I mean, I had no idea how fucking gorgeous she was! Why would you want to be with me when you could have someone that looks like her?”

I was stunned for a moment. “What are you talking about? You’re beautiful! Why would I want to be with her when I can have you?” She just smiled at me and we drove in silence the rest of the way. Once we arrived and went inside, Sam wrote a quick note for Becca to make herself at home in the guest bedroom to get some rest. I went to Sam’s room to do the same. No one was going to have any fun if we couldn’t keep our eyes open. As I was stripping down Sam insisted I take a quick shower to “wash Becca off of me.” I knew it was fruitless to argue so I quickly cleaned myself up and came back to find Sam under the covers in bed. As I joined her I was happy to find she was as naked as me. We snuggled up together under the covers. Despite my exhaustion, my cock was once again rock hard thanks to the feel of her naked body. We gave each other a kiss “goodnight” and that led to another kiss, then another. Next thing I knew she was on top of me and I was inside of her.

Fortunately for me, she was willing to do most of the work. She was slow and sensual, but soon was moaning in my ear, telling me how good it felt. I knew she was getting close, but before her climax she whispered, “uoY yam muc.” That gave me a short burst of energy, which I used to quicken our pace. Her moans increased and my own joined hers as a week long of frustration exploded, which in turn caused her to climax as well. I wanted to hold her, thank her, and bask in the afterglow, but I almost instantly fell asleep, no doubt with a large, satisfied smile on my face.
lovesthepain72
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lovesthepain72 »

Becca

What the hell am I doing? Why am I so hung up on Victor? I should crawl into bed and forget this whole thing, not drive to his crazy girlfriend’s house for god knows what. These are my thoughts as my GPS directs me to her driveway. It’s not too late, I can still turn around and go home and go back to ignoring him at work. But I did make a promise and I try to be a woman of my word. I mean, how bad can this be? If it gets really weird I can still bail. That’s why I insisted on driving myself. And Victor won’t let her hurt me, at least I think so. Hopefully I’ll get a chance to fuck him again. And Samantha is kinda cute, for a bigger girl. Ok. Deep breath and head inside. As I reach the front door I find a note taped to it:

Rebecca,

I’m sorry for being so rude. Please come in and make yourself at home. You’re probably tired, so I set up my guest room for you. It’s down the hallway, first door on your right. We’re probably already asleep. See you soon!

Samantha

Man, this girl is weird. I am tired though, and a nap sounds perfect right now. I walk into her house and find the hallway. As I’m about to enter the bedroom I can hear moaning coming from further down the hall. I can’t resist the urge so I follow the sounds to what I assume is Samantha’s bedroom. I can’t believe Victor is still able to fuck after everything I put him through! Even more unbelievable is it sounds like he’s cumming! What the hell did she do to him? As I try and figure out her secrets I find the spare room and crawl into bed. Despite this extremely weird situation, sleep grabs me and pulls me down.

Some time later I wake up and fumble for my phone. It’s noon, so I got around five hours sleep. I feel like I could sleep for five more but I can hear movement in the house and figure I should just face whatever it is they have planned. I make my way to the kitchen to find Samantha sitting alone, drinking coffee. “Oh, hello dear, can I get you a cup?”

“Um, sure, thanks.” I sit at the table while Samantha gets up and pours me some coffee as well.

As I’m pouring in some cream she says, “I really do want to apologize for earlier. Obviously I’m pretty upset for what you did to Victor the other day, and then when I met you...I mean my god, just look at you!” Well this is embarrassing! I’m used to guys telling me how pretty I am, but they’ll say anything to get in my pants. Before I get more self-conscious Sam continues, “I guess I just got a little jealous, which isn’t like me at all. I’m actually a little embarrassed, to be honest. Can we start over?”

Well this is unexpected, maybe she’s not as crazy as I thought? I figure this is my chance to finally get some answers, “Ok, but you have to tell me what you did to Victor. I’ve never seen a guy do that before. What’s your secret?”

“You’re not going to believe me, but I’ll tell you and follow up with a demonstration. Just bear with me.” She goes on to tell me some nonsense about being in a long line of witches. Like this is some Harry Potter bullshit? Before I can say anything she says, “I know it sounds crazy, but I can prove it. elppiN gnibbur.”

I gasp as I can feel something suddenly rubbing against my nipples, causing them to poke through my t-shirt like it’s ten degrees in the room. “What the fuck is happening?”

“See? Told you. It’s magic. I can make things happen just by saying it backwards.” This can’t be real. Has to be some kind of trick. As if she was reading my mind she added, “Still don’t believe me? yssuP gnikcil.”

“Hoooly shit!” Now it feels like a tongue is licking me up and down. Jesus, no wonder Victor is so into her! “Oh my god, this is incredible! But um, oh god, how did you stop Victor from cumming with me? I mean, fuck wow, you weren’t with us to cast your spells or whatever.”

She smiled at me, “Oh that was easy. I just said od ton muc.” What was that and why do I suddenly feel different? Not bad, just...different. Before I could ask or sound it out she adds, “tilC gnibbur.” Oh wow! I grab onto her kitchen table and lay my head down as I feel these invisible forces deliver a combination of pleasure I’ve never felt before. I squirm in my chair for several minutes, basking in the sensations, surprised I haven’t cum yet. Then it finally dawns on me what she said she did to Victor. My addled mind is able to reverse spell it to do not cum. Oh fuck, did she do that to me? I finally raise my head to question her only to find a shit eating grin on her face as she says, “yssuP gnikcuf. lanA gnikcuf.” And then I’m gone. I’m in sensory overload. I thought Victor was the best sex I ever had, but he was nothing compared to this, and no one’s even touching me! The only problem is this bitch isn’t letting me cum and I can’t do anything to stop her.

I have no idea how long she keeps me in this state, or how long she actually would have kept me here, but thankfully Victor comes in, “I guess you started without me?”

“Oh darling, you were sound asleep and I didn’t want to bother you. Becca and I were just getting to know each other better, weren’t we dear?” I couldn’t talk, only moan and squeal in response. “I think that means she agrees.”

“So she knows?” Sam nods. “Maybe you should go easier on her?”

“Oh you’re no fun. Fine, but why don’t you go wait for us in my bedroom. Us girls have some things to discuss.” As Victor leaves the kitchen Sam removes all of her “spells” I guess, and I’m left panting like a dog, trying to collect myself. “So that was a small taste of what I can do. What do you think?”

“I think I need to cum really bad!”

Sam laughed, “Yes, I imagine you do. Maybe later. Victor tells me he satisfied you pretty well last night.”

I blushed, “Yeah.”

“Seven times, in fact.”

“Um, I guess so? I wasn’t exactly concentrating on counting, you know?” Jeez, did Victor tell her everything? She really has him wrapped around her finger, but now I can see why.

“Of course not, dear. But my point is I think you can wait a little longer before another orgasm, don’t you?” Before I could respond she asked, “So tell me, have you ever been with a woman before?”

Wow, she doesn’t beat around the bush. I barely know this woman and she’s asking all these personal questions! Even weirder is I’m answering them, “No, not really.”

Sam raised an eyebrow, “No? Not even in college?”

Ugh, I hate that stereotype. “No. I had enough guys interested in me I didn’t need to settle for women.”

“Rude! elppiN hcnip.” I yelped as something quickly tweaked my nipples. “Well, I’m bi-sexual, so I don’t consider being with a woman ‘settling.’”

“Jeez, sorry, no offense. Do you have any idea how many men just assume I was with a woman in college so think I’d be into a threesome now? I mean, I’m not totally against it, but most the guys who bring it up are just so gross about it.”

“Yes, you have a point. It’s one of the things I appreciate about Victor. He may be perverted, but he’s very respectful about it.” We both chuckled at that.

Ok, this normal conversation is making this all even weirder. “So what am I doing here? You looking for a girlfriend? A matching set of toys you can cast your spells on?”

She seemed to like that idea, “Something like that. Ok, I’ll be honest with you. When Victor told me what happened I hatched this idea to get some petty revenge and have some fun while doing it. Oh, I was going to tease the shit out of you all weekend and make you a quivering, drooling, dripping mess! I even considered leaving you that way, unable to have an orgasm ever again. Can you imagine?” I’m sure I went pale. I was a little light headed and scared out of my mind. I glanced at the doorway wondering if I can make it before she says anything. But did she remove that orgasm block? Would I be stuck like this forever? “Oh relax dear, I’m not going to do that. I said I was going to do that to you, but that was before I met you. You really are stunning!”

That brought all the color back to my face as I blushed, “Thanks, but this is getting really weird. I don’t even know why I came here. Can I just go? You’re not going to hold me prisoner or anything, are you?”

“Of course not. When I met Victor I told him I wasn’t some kind of superhero, well I’m also not a supervillain! Did you enjoy my little demonstration earlier?”

I had to admit I did. That felt fucking amazing! Even after everything I did with Victor last night, I’m still horny as hell and want more, but I didn’t want to tell her all of that, “Well, yeah, but I’m not into that teasing stuff you’re putting him through.”

“Oh really? I’m guessing you didn’t notice if I removed all the spells I placed on you or not.” Shit. Obviously she turned off all the sensations, but I have no idea if I can still have an orgasm or not. “I didn’t think so. Why not just spend the rest of the weekend with us like we planned. I really think you’ll enjoy it. If tomorrow night you don’t ever want to be a part of this again, then I’ll remove every spell and we’ll never bother you again, as long as you never try taking advantage of Victor again. Or if you really want to leave now I won’t stop you, but I also won’t tell you if I left any spells in place or not. You’ll have to find out on your own and get Victor to convince me to remove them next weekend. So what do you say?” She’s bluffing, right? She removed everything. At least I think she did. Who the hell is fluent in backward talking, anyway? This is batshit crazy! “Tell you what, I’m going back to my room to be with Victor. If you want to stay, come on in and join us, otherwise no hard feelings and best of luck to you. Ok?”

I just nod and watch as Samantha leaves the room and wonder what the fuck I’ve gotten myself into and what I should do next.

Sam and Victor

I woke up alone in Sam’s bed. It felt like I went to sleep a few seconds ago, but the clock says it’s almost 1pm. I’m tempted to stay in bed and enjoy the rest, but I can hear noises coming from down the hall, and it isn’t just talk. Sounds like moaning. I guess Sam started playing without me. She was kind enough to leave a robe out for me again, so I throw it on and head towards the sound. It leads me to the kitchen and just as I suspected, I find Sam and Becca sitting at the table with Becca lost in magical pleasures while Sam watches with delight.

“I guess you started without me?”

“Oh darling, you were sound asleep and I didn’t want to bother you. Becca and I were just getting to know each other better, weren’t we dear?” I guess this is what I looked like during our movie marathon. Becca was incapable of speech, she could only moan and squeal in response. “I think that means she agrees.”

“So she knows?” Sam nods. “Maybe you should go easier on her?”

“Oh you’re no fun. Fine, but why don’t you go wait for us in my bedroom. Us girls have some things to discuss.” Not wanting to argue I leave. I’m tempted to listen in the hallway, but instead head back to the bedroom, drop the robe and relax under the covers again. I grab my phone and catch up on the news. This is the most relaxed I’ve been since meeting Sam. No blue balls, no teasing or demands. I’m just a little tired still and sore from last night. Please don’t think I’m complaining, far from it! But there is such a thing as too much of a good thing, and a break now and then is welcome.

Several minutes later Sam comes in alone, strips down, and joins me in bed, “What did you do with Becca?”

She gives me a mock hurt look, “Oh, are you worried about your other girlfriend? Think the big bad witch has hurt her?”

I know she’s joking and it was her idea, but it still makes me feel guilty about last night. “Of course not, it’s just I still don’t know what you’re planning with her and us. Are you just wanting to get back at her or something more?” Samantha finally told me everything she was thinking and what her and Becca were talking about this morning. I was surprised about her being bisexual, and honestly pretty excited. What guy doesn’t want a threesome with two women? But I am glad she got over her revenge plans. I’m fine with us all having fun together and the torture she’s put me through, but it has to be consensual. If Becca wants to play along with us, that would be amazing! I just don’t want her being a prisoner against her will. “So does she still have an orgasm block on her or did you remove it?”

She gives me that devilish smile, “Oh, it’s still on, but I don’t think she realizes it yet. Part of me hopes she just leaves and becomes a horny mess all week. That would be fun to see, but I’m really hoping she stays and has enough fun to keep playing with us once in awhile. Would you be ok with that? Sharing me with her?”

I try my hardest not to look like a kid who was just told he’s going to Disney World, “Yeah, I think that might be ok.”

I feel her hand around my already hard cock, “Uh huh. Your lie detector here tells me a different story.”

I can only sheepishly smile. I ask what her plans are if she does come in, but she won’t tell. Just assures me I’ll enjoy it. Not a minute later Becca walks through the bedroom door, “OK fine, I’ll play. But here are some ground rules.”

Becca Joins the Fun

Fuck it. I’ve come this far. The whole reason I tried messing with Victor in the first place was great sex, and this will probably me the most amazing sex I’ll ever have. So fuck it. I head down the hall and can hear them talking. I wait outside the door for a minute as Victor is asking what her plans are. This is perfect, if she’s trying to do anything really weird I can still bail now and take my chances, but she isn’t telling him anything. Ugh, fine. Deep breath and in I go, “OK fine, I’ll play. But here are some ground rules. If I’m not comfortable with anything I can leave at any time, you promise to turn everything off and let me go. I’ll need some kind of code or something so you know I’m serious.”

“A safeword, dear?”

“Um, yeah, I guess. A safeword, like um…”

“How about mercy? I’m guessing that’s not something you’d normally say. Good?”

I feel like she’s done this before. “Ok, yeah. If I say mercy, we stop and you let me go.”

“That’s fine.”

“And I’m not gay or bi or whatever. So don’t expect me going down on you or anything like that.”

Sam chuckled at that, “Not unless you change your mind, of course. But I won’t expect or force it. Anything else?”

Oh jeez, is there? I feel like there should be. I should have thought this through better. “I uh, guess not.”

Sam smiles, “Great! You made the right choice. I didn’t remove all the spells on you, after all. You would have had an interesting week if you left! But that doesn’t matter now. Why don’t you join us in bed, there’s plenty of room.”

I look at Victor, he’s been so damn quiet this whole time, but he's just looking at me and smiling. I’ll bet he’s happy, just like every other guy I know, but at least he isn’t being gross about it. Another deep breath and I strip out of my clothes and get in the bed on Victor’s side. Poor guy is frozen, he has no idea what to do. Of course Sam isn’t as shy, “Well this is cozy! So Becca, like I was saying I never reversed the one spell and after Victor treated you so well last night I think you owe him. So I decided to keep that spell in place until he has had seven orgasms!” I look over to him and his eyes went wide with excitement. “Of course men don’t bounce back as quick as we do, so you might have your work cut out for you. As an added bonus, I get to place seven other spells on you. Won’t that be fun?”

“Whoa, I don’t know.”

“Oh come now, don’t quit on us already. We haven’t even started! Victor, you’re going to pick the spells. What would you want to do to her killer body if I wasn’t here?”

He was obviously not comfortable with this, “Well, I’d kiss her and…”

“Of course you would, but skip to the good stuff! Tell me about what you’d do to her breasts.”

“Oh, well I’d kiss and suck those too.”

“elppiN gnikcus. What else?” I gasp as I feel invisible mouths sucking on each of my breasts.

“My hands would drift down and lightly touch her pussy, teasing it a bit.”

“yssuP gnibbur.” Another gasp.

“After teasing for a while I’d slip my fingers inside of her.”

“regniF gnikcuf.” That brought a moan.

“And eventually I’d rub on her clit.”

“tilC gnibbur.” Oh god, this is already driving me crazy! I want to cum so bad!

“Um, at some point I’d go down on her.”

“Of course you would, you’re such a gentleman! yssuP gnikcil. That’s great, dear. I think I know what the last two should be. yssuP gnikcuf. lanA gnikcuf. There, that should do it. How are you feeling?” I’m on overload! Again I can only moan and gasp in reply, unable to form words. “Poor thing. How are you ever going to be able to please Victor if you can’t even talk? I’ve got it! Why don’t reenact your little blow job in the parking lot scene for us.”

I still have enough sense to know the my best chance of making this stop is playing along, so I very slowly work my way down the bed until I’m between his legs and his cock is in my mouth. Meanwhile, Samantha straddles his head so she isn’t left out of the fun. Once I get started I find it easier to concentrate and get in a rhythm. I don’t waste time with teasing or building him up, I just want him to cum so I take him as deep and as fast as I can while fondling his balls. It only takes a couple minutes before I can feel him thrusting his hips as he explodes into my mouth. I knew that time in the car was weird. I never had a guy last that long when I didn’t want him to. I swallow everything he has to offer. Samantha says something and I’m rewarded with the phantom cock being removed from my ass. I sigh in relief, but don’t stop. I go into autopilot, trying to get more, hoping to get another spell removed. Victor starts squirming away from me for some reason, so I tighten my grip on his balls to force him into place.

Victor: Round 1

When Becca came in the room I was thrilled! I didn’t dare say a word while they discussed the terms. The last thing I wanted to do was say something stupid and ruin this. When Becca finally got into bed next to me I wasn’t sure what I should do, but of course Sam did. Wait, did she just say I’m getting seven orgasms this weekend? I’m not even sure if that will be possible, but I guess I’m about to find out. She has me pick out the spells she’s going to put on Becca. It’s kind of interesting being on this end of things. I watch Becca as each spell is cast upon her. Her reactions from the pleasure gradually getting more intense. Soon she looks completely lost in it, but apparently not as much as I was as she slowly slides down the bed and between my legs. This whole scene has my cock straining and I’m delighted when she puts me in her mouth.

Sam cuts in, “I hope you don’t expect me to just sit here and watch.” She climbs on top of my face, “I’d much rather sit here!” I immediately begin licking and sucking on her pussy. This is a dream come true and it isn’t very long before I feel my first orgasm approaching. Part of me is worried Sam will cheat and block my orgasm as well so I redouble my efforts on her to keep her distracted. Either that wasn’t part of the plan or it worked, because I’m cumming hard in Becca’s mouth while I loudly moan into Sam’s pussy! It’s truly amazing and she doesn’t stop until I’m empty. In fact she still isn’t stopping and I’ve quickly gone from bliss to torture as my now over sensitive cockhead isn’t getting a break. I instinctively reach down to get her to stop, but Sam grabs my wrists and pulls them towards her before I can. I try squirming away, but Becca puts my balls in a vice-like grip, holding me in place. I hear Sam remove the anal spell from Becca, but to my surprise she adds it to me! I can suddenly feel something slowly fucking me in the ass! I squeal in surprise. Between that and the over stimulation I’m trapped and being tortured with pleasure. Fortunately for me I knew better than to stop pleasing Sam, but I can’t help the other noises I’m trying to make as I cope with everything. After a few minutes my cock starts feeling normal. In fact, her mouth starts feeling really good, like it’s supposed to. Even the phantom fucking is getting very enjoyable. Yesterday was the first time I’ve ever had anything up there, but that Aneros didn’t compare to this, and technically there’s not even anything inside of me! Though it’s taking much longer, I can feel another orgasm approaching. It sounds like Sam is almost there as well. Hearing her moans excites me further and we both climax together, once again Becca sucking down everything I have. I’m worried she’s not going to stop again, as I’m starting to get sensitive, but thankfully this time she releases me from her mouth. But naturally I never get off that easy as Sam removes the fucking spell from Becca and puts it on me, only at a slow pace. I wasn’t sure if my sensitivity would matter since nothing is touching me, oh but it does and it feels even worse when it's this maddeningly slow.

As Sam gets off of my face I gasp for air in between begging for it to stop. Becca was resting her head on my thigh, catching her own breath when she looks up at me, “Huh? I did stop.”

Sam laughs, “I think he’s talking to me, dearie. You probably figured out on your own that after every orgasm you give him I’m removing a spell from you. But what you don’t know is that I’m putting it on Victor, only at a much, much slower speed. I wanted to give you a hand without making it too easy for you. Poor Victor’s penis must get very sensitive after he cums, is that true dear?”

“Yes, yes! Too sensitive! Please just give me a couple minutes. Please!” They both just watch me with small smiles as I continue to debase myself for mercy, but of course none is coming. Like before the sensitivity fades, but so does my erection. It’s a very weird feeling fucking with a soft cock. It still feels good, but my body is demanding rest.

Sam notices, “Looks like Victor needs a break. Why don’t I make us some lunch, or whatever meal this is. Maybe that will put some energy back into this cock.”

Becca: Round 2

Once I have him in place I keep up sucking away at him, thankful I’m no longer being anally violated. I never even let a guy do that to me before and this bitch has done it to me twice in an hour! Stupid me, should have made that a condition, though I can’t say I hated it. Still, the less stimulation right now the better, so I keep working on this cock, desperate to make it cum again. It takes longer, but I get what I want. After swallowing everything down, I let it go and rest on his leg so I can catch my own breath. Suddenly I don’t feel like I’m being fucked, except for those invisible fingers, but no more invisible cock! So that’s something. But why the hell is Victor begging me to stop? “Huh? I did stop.”

Sam laughs, “I think he’s talking to me, dearie. You probably figured out on your own that after every orgasm you give him I’m removing a spell from you. But what you don’t know is that I’m putting it on Victor, only at a much, much slower speed. I wanted to give you a hand without making it too easy for you. Poor Victor’s penis must get very sensitive after he cums, is that true dear?” I can’t help but smile at that, though I do feel sorry for him at the same time, especially now that I know first hand what he’s going through. I can’t believe he puts up with this, he must really like this girl. After listening to him beg for a minute Sam decides we should stop for lunch. Thank god! I could use a break from this teasing. But I watch in horror as Sam dons her robe and leaves the room without saying a word! Instead of a break, we both lay in bed, panting, dealing with this unnatural stimulation.

“Victor, this is crazy! How do you deal with it?” I’m starting to wonder if I should use that safeword and just nope right out of this.

“I know it’s really intense and feels like torture, but I like it. I’ve always been into stuff like that.”

“Yeah, she mentioned you were a pervert.”

He blushed and couldn’t make eye contact, “Yeah, she isn’t really wrong.”

“Why didn’t you tell me this when we were together that weekend? I would have done stuff to you if you asked.”

“It’s not the kind of thing I bring up until I really get to know someone, and even then it’s tough. I’ve had women dump me because it freaked them out, or the relationship would fizzle because they wouldn’t be into it and I’d lose interest. But with Sam it was really easy since she’s obviously into it too. She’s just able to do things I never even imagined.” Yeah, well I can imagine them now! I can’t believe I’m having this conversation while I’m being sucked, fucked, and licked by magic. I lay back and try to control my breathing and relax. I’ve never wanted to cum so badly in my life! At the same time I can’t exactly say I’m hating this, but I think I like watching Victor go through it better. God, does that make me as weird as these two?

Before I could dwell on it any further, Sam calls out to us to join her in the kitchen. Victor has to help me out of bed and I need to lean on him to help walk, but he’s barely in better shape than I am. We stumble to the kitchen to find Sam sitting at the table with sandwiches for each of us. I noticed towels draped over the seats. That’s smart, I’m probably a dripping mess down there. It’s a small, square table. Victor sits across from Sam, with me in the middle. As we sit and eat, she starts having a normal conversation, as if any of this is normal, asking me questions about myself and my life. It almost feels like a first date. I answer them all mindlessly. Apparently being this turned on is like truth serum. I have to pause several times, convinced I’m about to cum, only to have it pass and leave me more frustrated. After eating and chugging a glass of water, I force my hands to stay on the table. I’m so tempted to put them between my legs and start rubbing away this frustration, but I know it will be a waste of time. A few minutes ago I was ready to quit, but watching her now, acting all normal and a little smug at our situation that she put us in, makes me want to show her that I can take it. That I’m not some little girl just because I’m younger. I’m a grown damn woman! Right then and there I decide that not only am I going to see this through, but I start hatching a plan of my own. It’s probably a bad plan, god knows I’m not thinking clearly, but right now it’s all I’ve got to keep me going.

Right then I have to take another long pause as the sensations overwhelm me again, fooling me into thinking that elusive orgasm is finally hitting me. But luckily she gives me the opening I want, “My my dear, are you ok?”

I try to control my breathing, “You have no idea what this is like! I don’t think you’d be so smug if you did.”

Victor gasped in surprise, probably thinking she was going to add something else to punish me. “What makes you think I don’t?”

I pretended to be confused, which honestly wasn’t that tough of an acting job right now, “I don’t understand, how…”

“Dearie, you don’t think I’ve tried casting spells on myself? I don’t always have someone to play with, so of course I have, and they work. I know exactly what you’re going through. The only difference is I could end it whenever I wanted, but isn’t that part of the fun?” I glanced at Victor and he seemed shocked. I guess the thought never occurred to him, but that’s what I was hoping to hear. The brat in me wants to goad her now, but I stay quiet instead.

I curse internally as Victor is the one who speaks up. I’m hoping he doesn’t ruin anything, “You never told me that.”

“You never asked.” She laughs again, “Just teasing. You would have found out eventually. A fun game I’ve been wanting to try is putting a bunch of spells on both of us and just having us molest each other all day! We just haven’t gotten there yet, but we will.” Everyone is quiet after that, except Victor who is gasping a little more than he was earlier. I glance around the table and see he’s back at full attention. Not wanting to waste a minute, I slide down my chair on my hands and knees and crawl over to him. Sam once again is laughing at the state she has me in, “My my, Victor. Your friend certainly has a one track mind!” Aaah! She’s so cocky I want to strangle her! Well that’s not really true. I hate to admit it, but I kind of like Samantha, but I definitely want to see her suffering like I am right now. I push these thoughts aside for now and concentrate on the hard penis in front of my face. Wasting little time I take him fully in my mouth, working him quickly. Sam is speaking, but I tune everything out. All I want is his cum so I can transfer another spell onto him. I know it sounds selfish, but I don’t think many guys would complain about me giving them three blow jobs in one afternoon! Quicker than I expected, I can feel his cock pulsing and am rewarded with another orgasm. There’s much less to swallow than the first two. This poor boy is going to be shooting dust soon. I don’t linger, conscious of the over-sensitive torture he’ll soon be feeling. No reason for me to add to it. Sure enough I no longer feel a tongue on me. I back away before Victor spasms in his seat, begging for it to stop. Part of me wants to curl up on the floor here and nap, but I know that would be impossible, even if Sam and Victor let me sleep. Instead I climb back into my chair and gulp down the glass of water Sam was kind enough to refill.

Victor: Round 3

I don’t know why it never occurred to me that Sam could cast spells on herself! I can’t imagine what that would be like, being able to create any sensation you want at any time. If I could do that, would I ever have dated again? Between the thoughts of that and the relentless sensations, my cock wakes from its nap and starts responding, causing me to involuntarily gasp. The phantom fucking definitely feels different when I’m erect. Becca notices and crawls under the table. I spread my legs in anticipation and am not disappointed. As I close my eyes I hear Sam, “Victor, look at me. I want to watch you enjoying this.” I snap my eyes open and fix them on hers. “Does her pretty, young mouth feel good on your big, old cock?” I nod. “Tell me. I can’t see what she’s doing, describe it to me.”

In between gasps, “Her mouth feels sooo good. She’s able to take in all of me..a-and she’s bobbing up and down...really fast. And her hands are fondling my balls.”

“Ooooh, that sounds nice! Are you going to cum again soon?”

“Yeah, pretty soon.”

“Good boy. When you do, I want you to call out my name and thank me. Understand?”

“Yes, ma’am.” I watch Sam as she refills our water glasses. A minute later I start cumming and thanking Sam over and over. She casts a couple spells and my thanks quickly turn into begging for mercy. Even though Becca stopped right away, and I owe her for that, I feel a mouth slowly taking me from the head to the base and back again. Once again my pleasure is turned to torture. I must somehow be getting used to this, because the super sensitivity dies down quicker than before, but for that brief moment I’d do anything to make it stop. As Becca slides back into her chair and downs her water, I do the same. Meanwhile my cock is quickly deflating in spite of the spells, no doubt exhausted from all the attention.

Sam allows us to sit for a few minutes, “Well that was a nice break, but Becca still owes us four more. Shall we head back to the bedroom?”

I can only groan, “I’m sorry, but I don’t think I’ll be much use for a little while.”

Sam gives a disappointed look, “Tsk tsk, selfish boy. You see Becca, this is why you have to limit their orgasms. They get lazy and it’s all about them!.” Turning back to me, “You know you’re not the only one here who can have an orgasm, right?” And with that she gets up and leaves the room. Becca and I stare at each other for a moment. She’s the first to push herself out of her chair and grab my hand, pulling me to my feet. I’m amazed she’s able to function better than me right now. If my math is right, it’s still 4-3 with her having more spells. All I want to do is put my head down and sleep, but instead we support each other as we again stumble-walk down the hall towards the bedroom. Once we finally reach the doorway we’re treated to Sam fully nude on her bed, lazily rubbing her hands all over her curvy body. Well, I suppose I’m the one who’s being treated, not sure how much Becca thinks this is a treat, though did I just hear her say whoa?

Becca: Round 4

I feel like I’m doing most of the work now getting us down the hall. Maybe I sucked more out of this boy than I thought! We reach the room and I’m surprised we find Sam all spread out on her bed and touching herself. All my life I’ve been told to watch my weight and only thin girls are beautiful, but damn if she didn’t look good! Maybe I’m just hornier than I thought as I involuntarily said, “Whoa.”

Sam giggled, “Why thank you, dear. So since Victor is out of commission for a little bit, I have a proposal. I said I wouldn’t force you to pleasure me, but if you’re willing to change your mind it will count as one of the seven you owe us. Otherwise you can wait for Victor to recharge. Choice is yours, but either way I know I’ll be enjoying myself.” Shit. I hesitate, trying to figure out what to do. Sure, I’ve kissed other women once or twice, even let someone go down on me one drunken night (fine, I lied to Samantha, sue me!), but I never did it myself! Again I say fuck it, the sooner I get through all of this the sooner I can put my plan in motion. I nod, leave Victor, and get on the foot of the bed, slowly sliding up between her legs. She coos, “Oh, you made the right choice. Victor, honey, why don’t come over here and kiss me.” My heart is pounding in my chest the closer I get. I try to calm myself. What’s the big deal? I just spent most of the afternoon sucking cock! I again ask myself if this is worth it as I slowly extend my tongue and take the first lick. Sam sighs contentedly. It’s not as bad as I feared, but I still go slowly, testing the waters as I explore. It helps me ease into this, plus she should be the one getting teased for a change. I know it drives me crazy when a guy does this to me and right now that’s my goal, to try and drive her crazy. The two of them are making out, completely ignoring me, except Sam can’t ignore what I’m doing. Even though her mouth is covered, her moans are coming through loud and clear. I would have kept this up much longer, but my mouth hasn’t had much of a break today so I dive in. I attack her just the way I like it. I assume it’s good, based on the new noises she’s making. Soon after she breaks off her kiss and shouts out Victor’s name as she cums. That’s rude, but in the moment I don’t care and I don’t stop. I grab onto her hips and keep going, seeing if I can coax out another and get me one step closer. She doesn’t try to stop me as she goes back to kissing Victor. My tongue’s tiring but I manage to hold out long enough to get her over the top again and this time she’s calling out my name! I get an odd sense of pride out of that as I finally rest and try to catch my breath. A few minutes later after she’s done the same I hear and feel two more spells removed from me, while poor Victor gasps in surprise as they transfer over to him.

Victor: Round 5

I really wanted to watch the show, but how could I resist kissing Samantha? As an added bonus I get to lay down and rest a bit. Sam and I start making out while my hands roam over her breasts and stomach. She moans in my mouth as our tongues intertwine until she breaks our kiss and calls out my name as she climaxes. Watching her cum like this is the sexiest thing I can imagine. So much so, my cock is actually starting to stir again. I look down Sam’s body and to my suprise Becca isn’t stopping, so Sam and I go back to kissing. I feel like I could do this all day, but all good things. Once again Sam breaks the kiss but this time she calls out Becca’s name. I’m surprised at the little pang of jealousy I feel, but I don’t have too much time to dwell on it as Sam casts two spells on Becca and then to me says, “wolS kcoc daeh gnibbur. wolS kcoc gnikorts.” I gsap and lay back, my cock now fully erect. I’m having a hard time focusing. How on earth did Becca function at all earlier? I only have five of them and I’m almost lost. As I ponder I look down to Becca to see how she’s doing. I’ve never seen someone look so tired and desperate, yet determined at the same time. There’s a determination in her eyes I can’t quite describe. She’s like Rocky in the last round of the fight in every movie where he’s beat to hell but refuses to give up. She wills herself to her hands and knees and starts crawling towards me, eyes full of hunger and focused on my cock. I never found out what she was going to do to me as Sam intervened, “Hey, easy girl. I think we all need a little break.”

Becca’s Break

I’ve never been so tired and horny in my life! I can’t tell which I need more, some sleep or to cum my brains out. Only two left. You got this Becca. Suck it up and let’s show this bitch who the real woman is here. Deep breath and I force myself to my hands and knees. I look up and am pleasantly surprised to see Victor is hard again. For an older guy, he’s pretty resilient. Guessing taking on all my spells helps, but still. I can’t do anything else with my mouth, but I can think of somewhere else I can put that thing. As I start crawling toward him Sam interrupts me, “Hey, easy girl. I think we all need a little break.”

What?! No no no. I’m almost there! I try and stay calm, “No, I’m good. And look, he’s ready to go too.”

“Yes, but I don’t want you to break him. He’s still mine, afterall. Plus I don’t need you dying of exhaustion. Let’s just take a short break. Come up here and lay next to me.”

God that sounds tempting. Just a short rest, but no, I want to end this. I shake my head, “No, just one more and then…” but she cuts me off.

“Either you come lay down or the last orgasm doesn’t count. You’re a clever girl, doubling down like that. I was being kind by counting it, don’t make me rethink that.” Fuck! Fine. I change course and crawl next to her, laying on my side with my back to her. “No, that won’t do. Rest your head on me, dear. You too Victor, let’s cuddle for a bit and relax.” She has to direct him into position. Man, he sure can’t handle those spells. Seems like he’s not sure where he is. I sigh and roll over, draping my arm around her.

I’m struggling to keep my eyes open, but they fly open as a thought occurs to me. “Wait! If he cums from your spells that better count for me!”

Sam ponders that for a moment, “You’re right dear. oD ton muc. Better?” I nod and put my head back down. At least he’ll be primed and ready for me after we rest for a few minutes, is the last thought I have before I’m unconscious. My sleep is restless, filled with odd dreams. I still have my nipples constantly being sucked and my pussy being gently teased so I woke up often trying to shoo away hands that weren't there. Honestly not sure how I even fell asleep at all, or for how long, but what fully woke me was the noises next to me. I open my eyes and see Samantha riding Victor!

“Hey, hey! You’re cheating!”

She stops and looks over to me, “Oh sorry, dear, didn’t mean to wake you. Don’t worry, he still can’t cum. If anything I’m doing you a favor. His cock was so hard and inviting, I just couldn’t resist! I'm almost done, just a few more minutes.” She turns her focus back on Victor and continues using his body. True to her word,a few minutes later she had yet another orgasm. After she settles back down she rolls off and tells me, “Of course that one doesn't count for you.”

I'm still a little disoriented. “How long was I out? What time is it, anyway?”

She glanced at a clock on her bedside table. She still owns an alarm clock? “It's 9 o'clock. You were out for a few hours. I managed a quick nap myself, but I don’t think poor Victor here got any rest. I really should have paused the spells. He was humping my leg like a dog and woke me, and well, I can’t seem to help myself around him and you saw the rest.” Nine! Ugh, I was trying to finish her game so I had Sunday to myself to recover. But there’s only two left, and she managed to get him ready for me, so I move to climb on top of him, but before I can she stops me, “Slow down. I think he needs a short break and dinner. We’ll have plenty of time for that. There’s still tomorrow, afterall.” Bitch is stalling! I know it! Since it’s pointless to argue, I grit my teeth and say fine. She pauses the spells on Victor, but not me, gives him a kiss, grabs her robe and leaves the room. My anger turns to pity as I look at Victor. He’s a mess. His eyes are still dazed, but starting to gain some focus. He looks exhausted, and his cock is a very angry red. Between last night and today he must be sore as hell! My heart breaks a little seeing him like this. I’m not falling for him, am I? I shake my head to clear these thoughts and concentrate on the here and now and ask how he’s holding up.

Victor’s Break

Before Becca could get to me Sam intervened and suggested we take a break. That sounded like a great idea. We laid on either side of Sam and snuggled. I’m not sure what happened next. Maybe I slept? There could have been a dream or two in there. The next thing I’m sure of is I was rubbing myself against Sam’s leg. It probably started in my sleep and I woke up, but I can’t be sure, I only know it’s happening and now I’m being rolled onto my back and Sam is climbing on top of me. My libido welcomes her and wants more, my body is sore and is screaming to be left alone. Samantha hears none of this and rides me until she’s satisfied, pausing halfway through to talk to Becca. Oh hey, Becca’s still here! Once Sam was happy it looked like Becca was ready to take over. I wanted to stop her but knew I couldn’t. Thankfully, Sam did. She paused the spells and left the room. For the first time in awhile my body is my own and I relish in the peace. Becca breaks the silence, “Are you ok?”

“Yeah, I think so. Just so tired. I’ll probably have to call out on Monday...and Tuesday.”

She looked as tired as I felt, so I was surprised when she laughed, “Yeah, I might join you.” She saw the panic in my eyes, laughed again and said, “Not literally join you. Don’t worry, I think I’m going to be celibate for a few weeks after this.” We both laughed. “You look pretty sore down there, is everything ok?”

I look at my mostly hard cock for the first time since waking and realize she’s right. It does not look very happy, and not in the need to cum or I’ll explode way like last week. This looks more like a red, any touch will feel like fire look. I tenderly touch myself and sure enough, it’s pretty damn sore. Not sure how I didn’t notice a few minutes ago. “Yeah, it’s pretty sore, but I think I’m ok. Where did Sam go?”

Becca was visibly pissed, “She said we needed some dinner, but I think she’s stalling me. I know you’re sore, and I’m sorry, but I still need to make you cum two more times so I can be done with this. The sooner the better!”

Guilt starts to consume me when I hear this, “I’m really sorry for mixing you up in this. I thought we’d just have some harmless fun this weekend. Why don’t you just use that safeword thing and go home? Sam won’t force you to stay or anything. I’ll make sure of it.”

“No offense, but you couldn’t stop her from doing anything she wants.” I start to protest, but she’s right. She could do whatever she wanted to me and I’d be powerless to stop her. Except I trust her, don’t I? We lay in silence. I’m relaxing, but Becca can’t seem to lay still for too long. I keep forgetting she still has two spells left on her and has been teased all day.

Before I can ask how she is, Sam pops her head in the doorway, “Hey you two, I didn’t feel like cooking so I ordered us some pizza, hope that’s ok. But it gave me an idea! Becca dear, I left money for the pizza out on the table by the door. How about you give the delivery guy a thrill and pay for the pizza in the nude?”
lovesthepain72
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lovesthepain72 »

Becca: Round 6

Ugh! She’s going to make me snap! It’s like she wants me to flip out on her. Maybe to give her an excuse to force me down or something. No. Nope. Deep breath. Stay calm. I’m good until she adds, “And if the mood strikes you, if you give him a blow job it will count towards your seven!”

I can’t help it, “What?! Who the fuck do you think I am, some slut you can whore out to anyone?”

Sam didn’t skip a beat, “Oh I’m sorry. I know it’s not as glamorous as blowing someone in their car. I was just trying to help you be done sooner and give Victor’s cock a break. It looks like it needs it.” Wow, I guess she hasn’t forgiven me for that like I thought, not that I can blame her. Before I can reply the doorbell sounds. “Oh, pizza’s here. What do you say?”

Goddammit! Without a word I get out of bed and head to the door. I still haven’t gotten used to the stimulation so every couple of minutes I shudder, but do my best to compose myself as I open it. The delivery guy was cute, looked like he was in college and not some teenager, but his jaw was on the floor. I flash the best smile I can offer, “Oh hey! The money’s right here, why don’t you wait inside.” He nods like an idiot and steps inside, mouth still agape. “So how much do I owe you?”

“Uh, money, I think.”

I genuinely laugh at that, “Ok, sure, but how much?”

“Oh, right, um, $9.50.”

Sam only left out a ten. I take the pizza from his hand and replace it with the ten,then set the pizza on the hallway table. “Gee, that’s not a very good tip.” I drop to my knees in front of him. “Maybe there’s something else I could give you?” I quickly unzip his fly and fish out his quickly hardening cock. “You don’t mind, do you?” He dumbly shakes his head no, so I gulp him down. I figure this won’t take long, and I’m right as only a couple minutes later he starts moaning and saying oh god.

As I get ready to take this young man’s load I hear Sam call out, “Just what the hell are you doing with my niece?!?!”

I freeze in surprise and he quickly pulls himself from my mouth and tries in vain to shove it back into his pants. “Oh jeez, sorry, I’m sorry, shit.” He keeps muttering apologies and curses as he’s unable to put himself away before he’s out the door and gone.

Sam is in hysterics, while I’m still on my knees in disbelief about what just happened. “Oh my god, that poor boy! Not only did you blue ball him but I scared the shit out of him, too! Damn, that was funny! Too bad you never got him off, you still owe us two now.”

My face flushed with anger. “What?”

“The deal was make him cum and you didn’t, so it doesn’t count.”

I slowly rise to my feet, ready to charge her and take my chances. See if I can shut her up before she casts another spell. Then a glimmer of logic hits me, “No wait, you said give him a blow job. You never said anything about making him cum.”

“No, I’m certain I said to make him cum, I…”

Victor surprised us both by cutting in, “She’s right, Sam, you just said to give him a blow job. C’mon, play fair. Please?”

I can’t believe Victor stood up for me like that! The look she gave him could have killed and I’m worried what she’ll do. Instead she’s oddly calm, “Fine. You’re right. Let’s go eat, then.” Just like that she’s gone. Victor and I share a worried look. He comes over to grab the pizza and I follow him to the kitchen. We eat in silence. She still hasn’t removed the spell and I’m hesitant to bring it up.

Deciding on a new tactic, I risk it, “Um, sorry, but you didn’t remove a spell for that.”

She gives me an icy stare, “You’re right. potS yssup gnibbur. Better?”

I sigh in relief and get ready for my performance, “Yeah, thanks. Sorry if I’m coming across as bratty or a bitch. This weekend has been crazy! I’ve never done anything like this before, well obviously, I mean is there anyone else in the world that can do the things you do? Plus I’ve never been so frustrated and horny in my life! But if I’m being honest, I kinda like it. I think I’d like it better if I had a little more control, like helping you tease Victor or making him do stuff, but this has been kinda hot. I just need to cum soooo bad and I can’t wait!”

That seemed to soften her a bit, “Good, I’m glad you’re enjoying yourself. And I’m sorry for being a bitch too. I don’t like losing, and you were right and got me on a technicality with that delivery boy. I’m probably going to have to find a new pizza place now, but it was worth it. I haven’t laughed that hard in a long time!”

I kept playing along, “Oh my god, did you see the look on his face? He couldn’t even put his cock away before he left. I’ll bet he wound up finishing himself off while he was driving!” We both laughed hard at the idea. It honestly was funny. “Shame, he was kinda cute.”

“Sure, but he was so young, even for you.”

“Yeah, I guess. I’m still not used to being a grown up, I suppose.” We went back to small talk for a bit, including Victor.

I kept up my end of the conversation until Sam finally asked, “So tell me, and please be honest, would you consider playing with us again? It wouldn’t normally be this intense, but I think the three of us could have a lot of fun together.”

I’m really not sure if I’m lying or not, “I mean, yeah, I think so. As long as I’m not the one being teased and tormented all the time.”

“Oh no, of course not, that’s why we have Victor!” We both laughed, Victor did not seem amused.

Sam noticed, “It’s ok, dear. Don’t pout.”

I glanced at Victor’s lap and grinned, “I don’t think he’s too upset.”

Sam smiled, “We could always take turns. I would even let both of you dominate me once in awhile. So anyway. I know you only have one more orgasm you owe us. I honestly thought it would take you all weekend. Victor was a bit more resilient than I thought, and you were more resourceful than I gave you credit. At any rate, I’d still love for you to spend the day with us tomorrow if you’re able, assuming you manage to make Victor cum one more time.”

“I think I can manage that. Let’s go find out!” I decide to be bold. I get up and head to the bedroom, hoping they follow.

Victor: Final Round

It was getting pretty tense around the table. Thankfully, Becca managed to smooth things over and we had a nice, normal conversation. Well, normal except for the fact that Becca and I were both still naked and exhausted, I had a very sore and angry looking penis, and Becca’s nipples were constantly erect. But other than that, totally normal! I'm surprised when Becca says she'd consider playing with us again, especially after our private conversations today. Maybe she just doesn't handle the teasing well in the moment? Either way I'm excited to hear about her change of heart, though when Sam jokes about both of them tormenting me I'm a little less thrilled. Of course my cock betrays me and perks up when it hears this. Becca notices immediately and is more than happy to point it out. Sam and I are both surprised when Becca takes the lead and goes to the bedroom by herself.

Sam looks at me and she's all smiles, “I told you this would be fun! Do you think you can handle satisfying the both of us on a regular basis?”

I gulped. Under normal circumstances I'd eagerly and cockily say yes, but with Sam's magic in the mix? “I don't know, but I'd sure like to find out!”

“Good answer! Ok, let's not keep our guest waiting.” Together we head back to the bedroom where we find Becca laying in the middle of the bed, gently touching her sex. This time it's Sam who says, “Whoa.”

Becca giggles, “Thank you.”

“You really have a beautiful body. So glad you're playing with us. So what would you like to do now?”

“Well twice you stopped me from riding that cock, so Victor get your ass over here!”

I look to Sam and she nods, so I crawl into bed and lay on my back. Before Becca can do anything Sam unpauses the spells and adds, “kcoC gnirehtaef.” All the previous spells immediately hit me with the added sensation of feathers dancing all over my cock. It surges in response as Becca straddles me and slides it inside of her, while shortly after Sam climbs onto my face and I start licking.

Becca: Final Round

Damn, I deserve an Oscar for that! Though I have to admit, the conversation was nice and the idea of us teaming up on Victor, or me and Victor teaming up on Samantha, is appealing. In my head I keep on going back and forth between ‘this is insane and I want to leave’ and ‘this is exciting and I’d like to play again.’ Either way, I want some revenge and am sticking to my plan. As I lay in her bed I'm so excited I can't help but touch myself in anticipation. They finally get to the room with Victor's big, hard cock leading the way, and I know I need that thing inside me, now! So when Sam asks me what's next I tell her what I need. As Victor joins me in bed, Sam resumes all the spells and adds the sixth one to him. Poor guy, this shouldn't take long. As I finally get to climb on top of him I'm surprised as Sam joins me. She climbs on his head, facing me. Victor starts licking her and I start hopping up and down on that cock, moaning as it completely fills me. Next thing I know Sam and I are making out while we use Victor for our pleasure. Her hands explore my body, while I do the same to her's. A girl could really get used to this! This is the first real sensations my sex has felt all day. While those phantom spells are nice, nothing compares to the real thing. I lose track of time as I keep riding, kissing, and groping. Sam tries to break our kiss as her orgasm starts, but I grab the back of her head and force her mouth back on mine, muffling her moans and screams. Her climax made me realize that there’s no way Victor should have lasted this long. I know he’s pretty worn out by now, but still. It finally dawns on me, she left the block on, didn’t she? Sneaky bitch! This time I break the kiss and stop my movements, “Did you forget to remove his orgasm block?”

She could only laugh, still basking in the afterglow, “Well I wouldn’t quite say forgot, but yes. That spell is still in place.” I want to scream again! “I don’t need to keep track of the spells, I can sense them when they’re active. I just wanted to make sure I came first, also see how long it would take you to notice. I’ll remove it now. uoY yam muc. Better?” I smile and nod. “And if you’d like I can try and time it so I remove yours right when he’s cumming. See if you can both go at the same time. Sound good?”

It does, it really does! But I have other plans, time to act shy, “Um, actually, I was kinda hoping you could be the one to finally make me cum.”

She raised an eyebrow, “Oh really? But I thought you weren’t gay or bi or whatever.”

That legit made me blush a bit, “Well yeah, I mean no, I mean I don’t know. I just thought…”

“No, that’s sounds lovely.” She starts kissing my neck as I start slowly grinding on Victor, “How would you like to cum?”

Jesus, that feels good. “Uh, I’d like to lay back and have you lick me.”

She removes the spell on my nipples and uses her mouth instead, “You want me to eat you out? Tell me.”

Fuck, “Yes, yes I want you to eat me out!”

She keeps alternating between my breasts, “I can do that. What about Victor?”

“I think he’s been through enough, but I do want him to watch. Can you remove all your spells from him so he can pay attention and watch us?”

She starts working her way bay up to my neck, “Yes, that can be arranged.” Now she’s nibbling my ears and whispering, “Anything else?”

Christ, it’s getting hard to focus. She feels so good, but here goes, “Um, yeah. You said you can put spells on yourself. Can you put the same seven spells you gave me on yourself, including blocking your own orgasm?”

That made her stop kissing and look me closely in the eyes, “Why would you want that?”

I gulped and met her gaze, “Partly so you can feel what I did all day, but also I thought it would motivate you better to lick me.”

She judged me for a moment, “Uh huh. I see your game.” Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck. This is going to get bad. “You’re hoping I get so distracted I just keep licking and licking so you can have multiple orgasms. Is that it? Naughty girl.”

I let out a nervous laugh, “Yeah, maybe.” I turn on my cute girl charm, “Please?”

She rolls her eyes, “Damn you’re such a beautiful girl. Fine. But first things first.” She climbs off of Victor’s face and moves behind me. She wraps herself around me so we’re moving as one on top of him. Sam removes all the spells from Victor, so now it’s only me that he’s feeling. She starts kissing my neck and is controlling my movements, rocking me back and forth, faster and faster. Everything feels so good, but jesus do I need to cum! Victor is more in the moment and starts thrusting up into me. It doesn’t take long before he is shouting out and cums inside me. When he did I swear I had a mini-orgasm or something, it felt amazing but also so frustrating. Is this what edging a guy feels like? We all stop our movements while Sam and I collapse on either side of him. All of us panting and calming down.

Samantha is the first to break the silence, “I don’t suppose I can talk you into waiting until morning?”

My eyes spring open as I look at her, “Oh god, please no. Not after that! I need to cum so bad right now. Mercy or whatever, just please don’t make me wait!”

She laughs again, “Ok, ok. You’ve earned it. Just give me a few minutes.” So I wait. I’ve never been so tired but I’m determined to stay awake and finish this. I’m too close now!

Becca’s Revenge

We all laid quietly for awhile. I started to worry she fell asleep until she sat up, “Ok I’m ready. Let me get us all some water first.” She left us alone. I glance at Victor and he’s basically asleep. This is perfect! I look around the room and grab a few things, placing them under the pillow, then lay back and wait. Sam re-enters the doorway and I flash her a big, genuine smile. She returns with one of her own and hands me a glass that I happily gulp down. She looks over to Victor, “Should we wake him?”

I look as well, “No, I think he’s earned some rest. He can watch us some other time. Hey, why don’t we move him to your guest room so we have more room to play and not disturb him!”

Sam seemed to like the sound of that, “Sure, give me a hand.” So we wake Victor just enough to walk him there. I feel like we’re the parents of a sleepy child who couldn’t make it to see the ball drop on New Year’s Eve. We tuck him in and hurry back to her bed. I lay back and watch as Sam crawls up between my legs. “Ready?” I quickly nod. “uoY yam muc.” I feel flush knowing I’m finally free! She then starts casting spells on herself, starting with that od ton muc and gradually adds the other seven I had to bear today. Each one gets more difficult for her to add, but eventually she does them all and turns into a moaning, gasping, twitchy mess. “Shit, I forgot what this feels like. You’re naughty for making me do this. A girl after my own heart.” She starts kissing up and down my thighs, driving me even crazier. I resist the urge to force her head where I need it. Instead I stretch my arms above my head, putting my hands under the pillow where I stashed a pair of her panties, the belt from her robe, and a pair stockings. When her mouth finally reaches me where I need it most I forget all my plans and get lost in pleasure. She’s damn good, knowing just where to lick, when, how fast and how hard. She has me close almost instantly, then slows and backs me down a bit, then close and back again. She plays me like a fiddle, but I don’t care. Nothing has ever felt this good before! She starts pausing a few times, gasping and trying to catch her breath. “Sorry dear, having a hard time focusing.” I assure her it’s fine. She goes back and this time isn’t playing around. Instead she slowly drives me towards the greatest orgasm of my life. I scream so loud I worry the neighbors will think someone is being murdered. I see stars and worry I’m going to pass out. It takes all my strength to remain conscious and Samantha isn’t stopping. I’m guessing her spells are taking their toll and she’s mindlessly licking away on me. Not wanting to be rude I lay back and enjoy as she takes me to a second and then third orgasm.

I don’t really want to, but I know it’s now or never. I force her head up and tell her to come and kiss me. She does and we lay on our sides and make out for a moment before I pull the panties out from under the pillow and put them in her mouth, quickly tying the belt around her head and in her mouth. Her eyes are confused and she’s slow to react, so I take advantage by rolling her on her stomach, grab one of the stockings and tie her wrists behind her back. With the other stocking I tie her ankles and tie them to her wrists, essentially hogtying her. I stand on the side of the bed and look over at my handiwork. She finally realizes what I’ve done and begins struggling, trying to speak. I’m not sure if she’s yelling, pleading, or trying to speak backward, but it doesn’t matter. Nothing comes out but nonsense and she can’t get free. I get a little smug as I start collecting and putting on my clothes, “Samantha, my dear, I’ve had such a wonderful time! But it is getting late, so I’m going to head out. I need a shower and want to sleep in my own bed. I’m guessing Victor will be asleep for awhile, so he won’t bother you. Now be a good girl and I’ll come back in the morning and check on you.” I give her a kiss on the cheek as she shrieks in anger through her gag. I turn off all the lights and close the door behind me. I check in on Victor and see he is sound asleep. After giving him a quick kiss as well, I shut his door, grab my bag and leave. As I drive to my apartment I know there will probably be hell to pay in the future, but right now it was worth it. As I’m showering I relive the events of the past 48 hours and can’t help but touch myself and cum again. Just before my head hits my pillow I wonder if I should change my name and leave town or get back there early enough to see what kind of state she’s in. And also to see just how she would pay me back. My last thoughts before sleep mercifully claims me is wondering if they corrupted me and now I’m just as perverted as Victor.

The End...for now.
CagedAnimal
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by CagedAnimal »

Super hot with a great twist at the end, great job! Hope to see them both punish Victor for it!!
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

What a wonderful story! I read it from beginning to end without breaks. It was so exciting, so interesting I could and didn't want to stop and break the immersion. Definitely the best 90 minutes of the week. Thanks.
Magic and sex is one of my weaknesses and when I read about that first spell... I loved your story even more! And it's so long and well written I was in for so much fun tonight!
The ending was really surprising. I hope you will write a sequel for this because it's just awesome and you got me really curious!
Really... Congratulations! :bow:
lovesthepain72
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lovesthepain72 »

tigrotto wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:39 pm What a wonderful story! I read it from beginning to end without breaks. It was so exciting, so interesting I could and didn't want to stop and break the immersion. Definitely the best 90 minutes of the week. Thanks.
Magic and sex is one of my weaknesses and when I read about that first spell... I loved your story even more! And it's so long and well written I was in for so much fun tonight!
The ending was really surprising. I hope you will write a sequel for this because it's just awesome and you got me really curious!
Really... Congratulations! :bow:
Thank you! I had started a sequel but didn't get very far. Maybe one day....
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

lovesthepain72 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:46 pm I had started a sequel but didn't get very far. Maybe one day....
Yeah, no problem. I just wanted to comment to let you know I loved the story. Though I'd really love a sequel I know by experience (I record audios for GWA so I often write my own scripts) you have to let the creative juices flow freely and not force yourself to write something. That always gives the best results, at least that's what happens with me.
CagedAnimal
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by CagedAnimal »

Amazing! Sequal would be awesome!!
ridgeracer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ridgeracer »

Some Read!
Super hot
JaneJLocane
Explorer
Explorer

Post by JaneJLocane »

It's very hot!
SubEdgeSissy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by SubEdgeSissy »

This is the best thing I have read in a long time. I would love to find someone who would tease me that badly.
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by janmb »

Brilliant writing, loved it.

Would be awesome with a report of the associated picture as well (always fun to see how much one's personal fantasies misses the actual mark :w00t: )
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
lovesthepain72
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lovesthepain72 »

janmb wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:07 pm Brilliant writing, loved it.

Would be awesome with a report of the associated picture as well (always fun to see how much one's personal fantasies misses the actual mark :w00t: )
Thanks!
I didn't realize the link I gave at the top wasn't for the specific post I referenced. Oops.

https://lovesthepain.bdsmlr.com/post/209248667

Though to be fair, this is not the woman I envisioned for the story, just a sexy lady dressed like Zatana. If I remember correctly, I envisioned her to look more like Ashley Graham.