Ballbusting Beginners with Hunter

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
TheBusted
Explorer
Explorer

Ballbusting Beginners with Hunter

Post by TheBusted »

One of the only things I love more than popping a guys balls is popping a guys ballbusting cherry. There’s just something about how their demeanor changes during the session. They start off so confident and descend into fear and agonizing pain. I love it so much I’ve established a routine for first time bustees.

As soon as they walk in the door I have them bend down and kiss the top of my feet before saying anything. Kiss that which causes them pain. Then they strip naked in front of me so that I can inspect them and see what I’m dealing with. I have them do a 360 so I can see the whole picture. Sometimes I even make them take a picture of their junk so we can compare once I’m done with them. I sit down on my throne-like chair and make them kneel before me.

I start off with some light, but firm, taps. These sting, but most guys can stand them pretty easily. I do this to build their confidence up. I want them to think that it won’t be so bad. I want to lure them into a false sense of security. Maybe they’ll think that they have iron balls. That way, they’re less likely to flinch later when I really ramp things up.

I spend a few minutes poking, squeezing and slapping their testicles. I want them to get used to feeling my fingers between their legs, and to feeling discomfort in their balls. Some guys are talkative during this part, and most only wince or grimace at some of the firmer smacks or squeezes. They get more and more confident the longer I do this. They think this is the warmup. I let them believe they have iron balls. I like to build them up at the beginning, so the first hard hit really crushes their spirits.

After some time with the light intro, I’ll tell them we’re moving on to kicks. I’ll have them stand up and turn away from me. Again, I’ll just do a couple of light taps with my foot to get them used to the feeling of my toes on their testicles. I’ll coach them on what I want them to say. “Repeat after me: please kick my balls, mistress.” After they repeat, I’ll ask them “how hard do you want me to kick them? Light or hard?” They almost inevitably say “please kick my balls hard, mistress.” “You asked for it.”

With that, I’ll slam my foot into their nutsack as hard as I can. I’ll make sure to smash each testicle with the spot on my foot that they kissed. I know I’ve done a good job when I can hear the smacking sound of their nuts crunching against my foot. I want it to be one of those kicks where they think I’ve kicked their testicles clean off their body. When I look down at my foot, I half expect to see two testicles, flat as pancakes, resting on top of it.

Some guys scream and flail. Other guys go mute and drop like a sack of potatoes. Other guys gasp and fumble around before toppling over and curling up in the fetal position. But no matter what, this sets the tone for the rest of the session. Balls now broken, every virgin bustee is now putty in my hands. They do exactly what I say like a good slave. They submit to whatever ballbusting torture i want. Nothing tells a guy you’re superior like making them writhe around in the ground in agony.

I top it off with teasing. “Oh you were acting so confident! You asked me to kick you hard ... was that hard enough? Should I try again? We’re just getting started! Do you want me to look to make sure they’re ok?” Some guys actually start crying when I remind them we have a lot more busting to go. This is usually when they realize that they are not Mr. Iron Balls, and that they’re in for a world of hurt.

I give them a minute or two to roll around on the ground. Guys always clutch at their freshly bashed balls, but I never understood that. It’s not like it will make them feel better. They’re already busted. But anyway, once they’re sure that each ball is still there and mostly whole, I have them stand back up for another kick. I make them beg for it again. It’s funny how different they sound the second time. Before the first kick they’re full of confidence, they think they can take anything. But now that they can barely stand up straight, their voice trembles. “Do you have anything to ask me?” “Please ... kick my balls mistress” “Should I kick them hard or very hard?” “ ... very hard, mistress.”

With that, I kick them again. I giggle even harder the second time. Now, most first time bustees are probably shrieking in pain and flailing desperately on the floor. It’s really really funny watching their little pain dances. Of course, that doesn’t stop me from mocking them “oh, did that make it feel better? Do you feel strong and powerful? Are they tender?”

After they’ve had a few moments to comprehend their new reality, I roll them out of the fetal position and onto their backs. I like to sit down on their stomach and take a minute to admire my handiwork. This big strong guy was reduced to a blubbering mess, between sobs begging me to give him a break. If I liked him, I might give him this opportunity to undo my bra. The guy typically fumbles with the clasp because his hands are trembling from the pain. If he was screaming particularly loudly, I might take my panties off and stuff them in his mouth as a makeshift gag.

Usually by the time all that had happened, the piercing, exploding pain in his crotch will have subsided a little to just a throbbing ache. Once I was situated on the guys stomach, I’d take one testicle in each of my hands. In my experience with first time bustees, while the whole testicle aches, there’s one or two spots that are just searing pain. Like a pain g-spot. So what I like to do is roll the testicles around in my fingers until I find that spot, then I clamp down right in the place that’s the most painful. I’ll hold the testicle steady with one hand then dig my finger or thumb deep into the ball meat, making the guy scream in agony.

This is tone setting. It lets the guy know that those kicks weren’t flukes. I’m a ballbusting pro and I’m going to put him in more ball pain than he ever thought possible.

I have him sit on a hard chair, balls resting between his legs. I might even tie his arms behind his back and his legs to the chair so he has nowhere to hide. No way to cover up. I make him beg for it. Beg for the pain. “Please punch my balls mistress.” “Well, since you asked so nicely.” I bury my fist deep in his nutsack. His testicles have nowhere to hide, and in response he bucks wildly in pain, gasping for breath through the panty-gag in his mouth. He tests the limits of his restraints but ultimately can’t protect himself. After a couple of seconds, I’ll punch him again. At this point the guy might go comatose; still conscious, but delirious from the pain. He can only see stars, and the only sensation he can feel is the spasms of pain shooting from his midsection. His restraints prevent him from even cradling his decimated ballsack. All he can do is let the sensations wash over him and pray I don’t punch him again. This is how I like guys. Balls busted beyond comprehension. Totally broken. The perfect toy.

After punching his balls into next week I take a few moments to inspect his package. I enjoy rolling his aching purple nuts between my fingers, poking and prodding as I see fit. Really, I’m checking to make sure the testicles are swollen enough for me to stand on. After all, he’s tied to a chair, balls resting flat between his legs. The restraints prevent him from resisting. What better time to balance my entire weight on his manhood?

Even the most diligent slaves start panicking at this one. Virgin bustees typically start flipping out as soon as they can tell what I’m going to do. If I haven’t yet, I take off my panties and use them as a makeshift gag because, lets be honest, there will be screaming. As I stand up on the chair, feet between his legs, toes inching closer to his ballsack, I like watching the guys body language change. His eyes widen in fear, arms tug at the restraints, he tries to beg through the mouth gag. As I rest the ball of my right foot on top of his testicles I encourage him to look up and look me in the eyes. I like watching his expression as I ramp up the pressure until I’m standing full weight on his balls. I’m usually disappointed. Most guys can’t take their eyes off my foot twisting, turning, and bouncing on his nutsack.

After I’ve got my full body weight resting on his bollocks, he is in truly horrific pain. He’s bucking wildly against his restraints, screaming through his panty gag, and shaking his head violently. It’s funny, my completely naked body is inches away from his face and he can’t even look. His whole world is just explosions of agony with every slight shift in pressure. I might even shove my tits in the guys face, just cause I think it’s funny. “How’s that feel? Does that feel good? Is this what you came here for? You know, I could destroy your balls right now if I wanted...”

You can feel the tension in a guys balls when you stand on them. They’re like two big bugs you can’t quite squish. You know that feeling as the shell starts to crunch, but they don’t quite give way? That’s what it feels like. I don’t weigh enough to rupture a testicle, but I don’t tell the guy that. I let them use what tiny bit of brainpower they have left panicking that I’ll cause permanent damage. Of course, I wouldn’t do that. I want to be able to play with them again.

Finally, after I feel his balls are sufficiently flattened, I’ll relent. I’ll step down, give him a few seconds to calm down, and start undoing the restraints. They immediately clutch at their flattened manhood, and they usually fall out of the chair to curl up in the fetal position. They’re a blubbering mess when I take out the panty gag, just gasping and moaning while their hands cradle their flattened testes. “Ohhh, did I turn them into pancakes? Are they still there? Do you want me to make them feel better? Come onnn, get up!! We still have so much time left!” If they’re lucid enough to understand me, they usually start sobbing at that point. Knowing that they’re already well past their limit and that they have so much longer to go.

If I was feeling bad for the guy, I might end the session there. I mean, this is definitely the most painful thing they’ve ever done in their life. They’ll have felt it all: my foot slamming into their crotch, my fingers squeezing deep into each testicle, my whole body weight resting on top of their manhood. This is more than enough to fulfill their ultimate fantasy. A naked, beautiful woman busted their balls. Their balls will hurt for weeks. This is spank bank material for the rest of their lives. And I’ll have had my fun too: I broke this strong confident man down into an obedient blubbering mess. And I’ll have teased him while doing it so hes reminded exactly what’s happening.

But if the guy was acting extra macho, if I thought he deserved it, or even if I just wanted to for no good reason, I’ll keep up the ballbusting. I’ll yank him up by his hair, ignoring his desperate pleas for mercy. “Please don’t oh no oh god you’ll break them please they’re so sore oh my god.”

I definitely have to coax the newbie bustees back up. “Oh come on baby just a little more ... just take a couple more kicks for me ok?” I might even have to break out my baby voice “do you have something to ask me?” “P-p-please ... “ “Please what?” “ ... kick my ... balls mistress” I make them get into position. I have them spread their legs as wide as they possibly can. One hand holds their cock out of the way, the other hand goes behind his head. “Do you want me to kick hard or very hard?” They usually manage to choke through the tears “... very hard ... mistress”.

I take a couple moments to build up the suspense. I like watching his body shiver in pain and seeing the frightened look on his face. This is testicle torture beyond what he could have ever imagined. I wonder if he can even appreciate my naked body standing in front of him, or if he’s too focused on the world of hurt I’ve put him in. When I do slam my foot into his balls, I try to concentrate on crunching each testicle against his pelvis. I like feeling each testicle flatten against the bridge of my foot. I like hearing the smacking sound of his balls being viciously smashed followed by a wail of agony from the guy. I like watching the guy crumple into the fetal position and rock around on the floor.

One of my favorite times to squeeze testicles is right after a really devastating kick. You know that moment when the guys rolling around on the floor trying to comprehend what just happened to his manhood? I like to push away his hands and just clamp down. I know shockwaves of pain are still flowing through his body, so this squeeze is absolutely unbearable. At this point, the guy is way beyond words, so he pleas are just a series of moans and grunts as he desperately tries to pry my hands away. Of course, that just makes me squeeze harder.

By this time, I can usually tell if the virgin bustee will be a good slave or not. If he’s stayed obedient while I crank up the testicle torture, I know he has promise. My favorite are the guys who give up trying to fight it. They just take what I give them. Their bits get busted until they/re swollen and purple. They let the pain build and build until they can barely even move, all for my enjoyment. They let a busty slut bust their nuts over and over and over again.

I might keep pulverizing his balls, but at this point I’ve done most of what I can. I’ve walked the guy right up to the line of permanent damage and pushed him way passed what he thought his limits were. I’ve sent him to well over a 10 on the pain scale. His balls are visibly swollen. They’ve changed color a few times to deeper and deeper shades of bruise. He can’t stand up without support. His face is turning green from nausea. He can’t talk, all he can do is whimper and sob. If I keep going, it’s just because I want to laugh.

After I’m done giving them a violent introduction to the world of ballbusting, I’ll let them know they have homework if they want to see me again. I’ll give them another session, even more sexy and painful than this one, in one week. But, to earn that session, they have to work to the edge, slowly and painfully, every day for the next week without orgasm. If they cum even a single time, I won’t ever agree to see them again. I make them send me a video of them working to the edge, but not cumming, every day. I do this partly so that I can make sure they were following my instructions, but also so I can appreciate my handiwork. I like looking at their swollen ballsack each day and watching it slowly revert back to normal. The swelling subsided a little bit each day, the bruising and discoloration get a little better too. But one week isn’t enough time to completely recover from this first session. Their testicles will definitely still be sore next time.

I also do it because it lets the guy know who’s in control. As if my ballbreaking session wasn’t enough, now I control his orgasms too. He has to send me video while he touches himself, and I get to keep those videos forever. And when he does come back, we watch the videos together. I make him pay for each and every edge he got to enjoy. And if he’s really lucky, I’ll give him a ballbusting orgasm he’ll never forget.

That’s why the only thing I like more than busting a guys balls is busting a guys ballbusting cherry.
If you like my teases, please consider supporting me on Patreon!
someone43
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Ballbusting Beginners with Hunter

Post by someone43 »

Where can I meet Hunter?
Great free cam site! Lot of girls who love teasing.
Check it out: http://www.myfreecams.com

I'll even be posting brief reviews of girls who are good at it to narrow down your search! :-D
CagedAnimal
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Ballbusting Beginners with Hunter

Post by CagedAnimal »

Hot story but OUCH!!!! Loved it!