Sam's CockTease Therapy - Part 6

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

Sam's CockTease Therapy - Part 6

Post by KittyZateez »

Vivi went inside her place and dropped her purse and keys on the small table near the door, telling Sam to hang up her fur in the closet. And she tapped her nails impatiently on the desk, waiting and watching him as he took a hanger and fumbled over the process of slipping her gorgeous fur onto it and putting it on the rack.

The heavenly-soft fur brushed along the length of his erection as he did so, causing him to inhale sharply at the wonderful pleasure it provided. His dick was lifted up gently as the fur slid up and off his cockhead, and it flopped back down as he hung her gorgeous fur in the closet and shut the door. He was so nervous and excited he could barely control himself; she was the cause of it, she knew it, and she loved it!

"Take your shoes off hon", she said as she stared at him, "those are the house rules from now on!" He didn't hesitate and bent over to untie his shoes, putting them neatly at the door, while she tapped the sole of her kinky boot on the marble floor.

It occurred to him that she hadn't said anything about that little rule the first time he was there with her. And not only that, but she and her kinky thigh high boots didn't seem to be subject to the same restrictions, but still he didn't question it. Her power over him was quite undeniable already, and he didn't mind...not one little bit.

And besides, he had already come to understand that there would be rules during their interactions that only applied to HIM. She, on the other hand, would be the maker of the rules, and there would not be many constraints on her behavior...none at all, in fact! But again, he didn't seem to mind...

So as he stood up and faced her, she caught his eye for a split second, widening her gaze in a very suggestive manner and beckoning him to follow her with one outstretched shiny crimson fingernail. Then she pivoted on her spike-heeled boots, turning away from him and flipping her long, golden blonde hair around before proceeding down the hallway. Sam followed obediently right behind her, his erect cock bouncing around with each step he took.

Her little show-off performance continued in earnest of course, and now she was really amping it up as she took tiny little mincing steps that helped her wiggle her butt around salaciously. Sam's hand had a mind of its own and it somehow naturally found his erection again; he gently stroked himself as he followed and drank in the sight of every inch of her.

Her show had the intended effect too, causing an escalation of his arousal as his eyes moved up and down, following the motions of her voluptuous curves. Once again he was captivated by the effeminate beauty of the angelic white angora sweater covering her torso, but then his eyes moved down and he salivated at the sight of her tiny little black short shorts, with her plump bottom displayed for him so blatantly.

Continuing downward, he fixated on those wildly shiny black boots, and the click-click-clicking of her spike heels drew his eyes down to the very base of her form. His eyes lingered there as she took a few steps, watching the stilettos make contact with the floor with each clicking sound they made.

The contrast between the combined styles of her attire, the fluffy white angora versus the dominant-looking black vinyl shorts and kinky boots continued to tantalize and confuse him. The way she looked in that fabulously appealing getup once again stimulated incredibly conflicted feelings inside of him, ones of wanting to love her and take care of her, but also wanting to obey her wishes and whims for fear of what would happen if he didn't…

Halfway down the hallway she paused at a large mirror and fussed over herself a little, fluffing up her hair as she began to confront him about her seduction of him so far. She spoke to him but she didn’t even bother looking at him, focusing on herself as she said, "So tell me Sam, did you like the way I teased you last weekend? Did you like how I dressed up for you in this really sexy outfit? And what about the way I was coming on to you, stroking you all over with my fingernails and just generally turning you on?"

Sam was speechless; her provocative rapid-fire questions left him no chance to answer as he watched her tend to herself. She didn't wait for an answer and simply turned away from him and pranced along farther down the hallway. Mindlessly he continued to follow her, giving his fully erect cock a few more strokes. Again he found himself completely overwhelmed by the brazen way she was confronting him with her words, but also by the fact that her confident questions had all-too-obvious answers...

So he didn't bother trying to answer them just yet as his eyes moved up and down her body some more, landing on her luscious-looking ass cheeks as they pivoted up and down with each step she took. My god she has the sexiest ass he'd ever seen, he thought, perfectly round, plump and just plain delectable!

At this point he wasn’t thinking clearly as his arousal was getting the better of him. Vivi knew it because she wasn’t getting the verbal response she had asked from him, so suddenly she paused, still facing away from him but turning her upper body around. Her body was positioned kind of like the way she had posed in the pictures she had sent him during the week, with her kinky boots and sexy ass facing him, her legs in a large upside-down V.

She challenged him firmly, “Cat got your tongue?” Her tone of voice was quite challenging but then her demeanor softened up, and she winked at him with a knowing smile. Suddenly he came to his senses, but she had asked several questions all at once and he barely knew what to say, so he simply breathed his response, "Yes Vivi, I loved it!" Meanwhile, his hand continued to gently stroke his engorged erection...

She looked downward, smirking at the sight of him slowly playing with himself while he stood there, and she continued, "Yes, Sammie dear, of course you liked it, I can tell! I know you like me – I've seen you watching me and I know you think I'm really sexy, so I decided that it was time to assert myself. Yes, it was time to attract you to me and tantalize you in a more intimate fashion...just so I could make you do evvverything I want." The way she emphasized the word “everything” really kicked Sam’s mind into overdrive…

She was openly confronting him about her impressive display of sexual manipulation, and he ate up every bit of it as the visual titillation she was providing took control of his weakened male desires. Her sultry cat-eyes gave him the once over and then she turned her upper body back away from him and continued strutting down the long hallway, stopping at the entrance to the living room.

And there she turned around to face him again, putting her hands on her hips in a confident power-pose before continuing to verbally taunt him about the situation she had lured him into. "And you ARE doing what I want, arncha honey! You did my math homework all week long..." She sweet-talked as she smiled from ear to ear and added, "And you're gonna KEEP doing it too!"

Next she rolled her eyes and a patronizing tone came into her voice as she continued with a hint of disdain, "You boys! You're so easy to manipulate! You're all the same, just give you a piece of girly candy and you're all mine to control, isn't that right sugar!" As her sentence ended she reached out and tickled his chin with the tip of one of her long fingernails, clearly quite pleased with herself. Sam just stood there, letting her have her way, completely unable to resist her sticky-sweet titillation…

Her blatant verbal onslaught continued, "Now then Sammie-boy, tell me what you think about how I treated you during the week! Sending you pics of myself every night, showing off this sexy outfit for you, adding little details each night, making myself look sexier and sexier...did you like that?" Again, Sam had no other words except a simple agreement, which had literally become a default response at this point. "Yes Vivi." Of course, his slow strokes on his cock had him feeling quite malleable...

"Good. Now I already told you I was a tease, right? Yes...I did! And what I did to you this week was a little introduction to an aspect of teasing that I particularly enjoy exploring. It's called Tease and Denial." And to illustrate her point, she reached out again and placed her long, shiny red fingernails gently on the base of his neck. Her action had an element of threat to it, as if she was about to wrap her fingers around his neck and strangle the life out of him. But there was also an element of feminine sensuality to it that had Sam completely entranced.

She continued, “Perhaps a demonstration is in order - here, let me show you. First, I'll give you some stimulation...you know, a little tease…”, and she paused for a moment to let him absorb her words before lightly gliding those sexy fingernails slowly down over his shirt, down his chest onto his stomach. As she moved them down lower, the nail-tips titillated his body through the fabric of his shirt as they went.

Then she slowed down their motion as she looked into his eyes, studying his response to her. Sam inhaled sharply as the luscious stimulation took control of him, and she loved seeing it happen.

Slowly her nails moved down toward his pants, both hands making a v-shaped beeline for the center button on his jeans. Then she paused, keeping her nails just an inch or so away from it, and then she lifted them away, explaining the action like so as she stared into his eyes and said, “And then, after that...there's a denial!”

Sam's eyes rolled up into his brain as her words and the associated sensations bounced around his body like electricity. And his cock twitched and quivered at the suggestion of where those nails might go next...

Now Vivi lifted her nails upward again, showing them to him, waving them before his eyes with a sexy little arpeggio-like motion. The shiny crimson polish on them glinted in the light as she put them back on the same place at the base of his neck.

She left them there for a moment as she continued her brazen explanation of her sexuality, "Tease and denial is a sexual game I enjoy playing with guys, whereby they are repeatedly stimulated to arousal and then denied release.” And she paused before gliding her nails down his body in the same sensuous pattern, zigzagging downward before zeroing in on his crotch...

As they got close to his cock she stopped and left them where they were for a moment again, just for effect. This was something Sam was beginning to notice her doing when she was about to say something very important, and her voice lowered and became more breathy as she spilled her guts about the next kinky secret.

Her nails stopped just inches away from his erection sticking out at her as she continued, “You see, Sam, I know boys love to play with themselves and think about me, and to be honest, it excites me to watch them do it! But I also like to make them pay for their naughtiness by making them stroke for me but not letting them..." and she paused and winked seductively at him before continuing, "you know..."

Vivi's words washed over him as she explained her deviant sexual interest to him, and once again he was stunned by the matter-of-fact way she was openly talking about her orientation and the overt way she was explaining it. I mean, he knew about the idea of a girl being a tease, but the way she had demonstrated it, how she had visually served herself up to him this week, showing herself off for him in her dominant attire and making the outfit hotter and hotter each night was just plain wonderful.

And of course, now she was openly talking about letting guys jerk off for her, making them do it but not letting them come...it was by far the most erotic thing he had ever heard of. And he had also already started to like the way she was turning him on and then denying him sexual release - that in itself was, for some reason, quickly becoming the best part!

What really baffled him though, was Vivi's apparent familiarity and experience with her sexual teasing games, the way she seemed so comfortable and confident talking about them. And the way she was explaining them to him, teaching him about them while demonstrating some of her techniques at the same time - my god, who the hell was this girl and how did she know so much about this kinky, erotic game she was describing??

As Sam's mind went wild with the possible answers to these kinds of questions, Vivi continued to demonstrate her skill as she said sweetly, "So now, Sammie, let's get this shirt off so my nails can have some more fun teasing you!" She talked about her fingernails like they were alive and had minds of their own, and Sam's eyes were completely fixated on them as she waved them before his eyes again and then deftly began unbuttoning his shirt.

Despite the fact that her inch-long feline claws were a hindrance to undoing the buttons, she clearly knew how to use them to work on him and it was quite a sight to behold as she expertly started to undress him. Sam watched her doing the deed in utter fascination. One by one, the buttons fell victim to her advances as she made her way downward...

In no time flat she had his shirt wide open and she slowly slid it off his shoulders and down his arms, tossing it on the couch. Her smile lit up at the sight of his bare chest. She inhaled slowly, sticking her big angora-covered boobs out for him to enjoy, and then she let her breath out as she placed her nails on his neck again. And now it was time for another little demonstration...

“Tease…” she said softly with a twinkle in her eye, and this time she glided her nails downward again with the lightest, most sensuous touch imaginable. They circled his nipples a couple times and then made slow zigzagging motions again as they moved down over his stomach. She smiled in sheer delight as she slowed them down and made the same v-shaped approach to his crotch, but then she gently removed them from his now tingling flesh as she whispered, “and denial!”

Sam's eyes rolled back into his head as Vivi titillated him with her deliciously sexy glamor nails, a technique which was quickly becoming verrry familiar to him! She giggled playfully, pleased with the sight of his completely paralyzed surrender to her come-on and she cooed, “How does that sound, you naughty boy? Does that sound like something you might be interested in exploring with me??” Once again Sam found himself speechless as this fabulously sexy feminine goddess tantalized him beyond belief...

And she repeated the seductive demonstration another time, with the same word preceding the action as she leaned in close, blowing warm air in his ear and whispering “Tease”. And then she repeated the stimulation once again, accentuating the motions of those super-sexy fingernails even more.

She slowed down the process of gliding them down his bare chest, making wider zigzags and going in excruciatingly slow circles, starting with big ones that got smaller and smaller before finally pulling them away just short of the edge of his pants. Again his cock throbbed as she denied it the attention she seemed to be promising...

The other word came after her fantastically sensuous nail titillation, and she leaned in close again and whispered it in his other ear, finalizing the seductive introduction to her kinky sexual game, "and denial". Those words were already beginning to imprint themselves on Sam’s psyche just the way she wanted. And before long, they would remain there, permanently…

At this point Vivi took those seductive fingernails of hers and rested them gently above his nipples, slowly dragging up and down over them and them round and round them as she questioned him sweetly, "Do you like that honey?" Sam just nodded slowly as he looked into her gorgeous eyes, and she continued, "All right then. Now you be a good boy and come with me, and I'll show you another trick or two." And she winked at him and dragged her nails down toward his dick...and this time she didn't stop.

She reached out and slowly wrapped her soft feminine fingers around it, taking a firm hold of it and tugging on it, pulling him with her and making him follow her into the living room. Sam had never felt so wonderfully vulnerable and sexually aroused in his entire life, and she had completely slayed him at this point. So he just followed her, letting her lead him into the room by his genitals...the symbolism of it was fitting for the situation, very fitting indeed!

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Yes, boys, Vivi has him right where she wants him, doesn't she? She's not done with him yet either, not by a long shot, so you all behave yourselves, be good boys, stick around and keep coming back for more! Got it??

Kitty :love: :love: :love:
mandree99
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Master

Re: Sam's CockTease Therapy - Part 6

Post by mandree99 »

OMG! :w00t:
CagedAnimal
Explorer
Explorer