Story Wanted -- Shemale Fantasy

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
mrivan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Story Wanted -- Shemale Fantasy

Post by mrivan »

I've noticed a genre of story which seems to be lacking. In the broad expanse of fantasy, themes involving "shemales" or transgendered people can pack a powerful punch. But there seems to be a pattern with these -- you invariably have a submissive male who is already gay or bisexual -- and once he is involved in submission to a shemale, it is clear he is experienced in servicing male genitalia and has no problems around it.

But what of the male who is totally hetero and possessed by a shemale against his will? Somehow, that's a theme I have yet to find. I'd write it myself, but my experience in such areas is VERY limited. In point of fact, my only actual RL experience with a shemale was at a party I attended many years ago. A shemale I knew as one of the regulars had heard about my skill with rope work and breast bondage and wanted to experience it first hand. I agreed, with the proviso that I would deal with nothing below her waist.

To write this kind of story, I'd need more experience first hand if I expected to do it justice. I did make one attempt ("The Pussy-Match Game") But I WOULD be interested in reading such stories if they existed. Any leads? Or anyone interested in taking the challenge and writing one?
zenlover
Chief Betatester
Chief Betatester
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Story Wanted -- Shemale Fantasy

Post by zenlover »

That would be a fun tease! I have no bandwithdth for tease making these days, but you might fond some stimulating thought via this story (part true, part fantasy) https://fetlife.com/users/48369/posts/4786164
KINKY FACT: I'm more of a tease and delay guy than tease & deny... prolong pleasure, but don't deny it! I submit to others on cam shows once a week or so. Contact me to be notified.
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
Dom/me(s): Not currently serving a Superior. I'd love to negotiate a contract to encourage my writing, as I've done in the past.
Any genuine females interested?

Re: Story Wanted -- Shemale Fantasy

Post by micheleFFS »

Hi Mr. Ivan,

My story, Mall Walking, viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20557has elements of what you ask for. Zenlover liked it enough to post a compliment.

I hesitate to write a TS story, same as you, because of my limited experience with TSs - meeting socially at crossdresser events, no real personal talk or sexual experience.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS