Sorority: I Pass Mid-terms

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Not currently serving a Superior. I'd love to negotiate a contract to encourage my writing, as I've done in the past.
Any genuine females interested?

Sorority: I Pass Mid-terms

Post by micheleFFS »

I Pass Mid-Terms

The fourth time I went to Veronica and Marci’s bedroom to launder their frillies, I found another note.

At 5 o’clock Wednesday, be at the coffee shop on the west side of campus. Wear a blue shirt and a sports jacket. A man will approach you. Answer all of his questions and pay for his order.

Confirm the schedule or request changes with Dorothea.

Wow, I thought. Spy shit. Campus intrigue. I sent Dorothea an email saying I’d make the appointment, then took care of the Sisters’ lingerie. Later, Dorothea reminded me what I could and couldn’t say to outsiders, and told me to file my report directly to her.

Wednesday afternoon, I arrived early to case the joint. Shoulda worn a pork pie hat, smoked a cigarette, packed heat, I grinned to myself. All the customers looked innocent: drinking coffee, studying, busy with phones or laptops. One old guy with a laptop, eyes closed, rocked out with earbuds. I ordered a Mexican mocha. While I waited, wondering why so many people put up with the long lines and waits at coffee shops, a tall slim guy with wide shoulders sidled into the entrance, slid his eyes around the room, saw me. He smiled and approached me. “Jenny?”

From a male I didn’t know, that was as good as a password. “That’s me… in the Sorority.”

“Marci sent me. She told me you could answer my questions.”

“She told me to pay for your order. What’ll you have?”

He ordered coffee and a scone about the time my mocha arrived, so we found a table and sat.

“I’m Alan,” he introduced himself and we shook.

“You can call me Jenny in private, but in public I’m Jerry.”

“Yeah, I’ve seen you around.”

“So what are these questions I’m supposed to answer? They gave me no clue. Typical.”

“What you mean ‘typical?’”’

“The Sisters like to keep us guessing. It’s part of the control they have over us.”

“By ‘us’ you mean the…uh… servants, correct?”

“Yes, that’s right. We suffered a lot for the privilege of serving those women, and we appreciate it.” Evidently, someone had prepped this guy.

“Suffered a lot?”

“There’s some stuff I can’t tell you. Let’s just say we had to pass some pretty difficult tests to get to hang out with all those beautiful, sexy babes — and it’s always on their terms.”

“But you like it or you wouldn’t stay, right?”

“Oh, yes. I belong there, serving dominant women. It’s very fulfilling actually.”

“Really? Can you tell me how it’s fulfilling?”

“Well, it’s not for everyone. I mean, guys shouldn’t be sexist or chauvinist, but not everyone is cut out to be a true submissive. Why are you asking all this stuff? What your interest?"

“Well, near the end of fall quarter, I made a date with Marci. She’s so fucking beautiful and smart, too. Everything went well on that date up to a certain point, and I don’t want to talk about that. But she explained some stuff about female supremacy and domination and we… Well anyway, after the date, I couldn’t get what she told me out of my mind. A while ago, I finally got up the nerve to ask her if we could talk about it some more and she told me I should ask you to explain submission to me. So that’s really my question. What is it about submitting to women that’s so attractive to you?”

I sat back and pushed my lips out. “That’s a big question, hard to answer.” He really means why is this attractive to him, I realized. “Well, it’s somewhat different in everyone’s case, I suppose. We have some things in common that we don’t even need to talk about. We all agree with the Sisters that women in general got a raw deal, that instead of the disrespect and denigration they get, they deserve the exact opposite. For me, I admire women because they tend to think less impulsively and more long-term, they’re more cooperative…” I grinned as I went on, “… and I envy the hell out of them those long, drawn-out multiple orgasms!”

Alan grinned, too. “Yeah, with us it’s pretty much one and done.” He paused. “But I’m still unclear? Why do you submit? Just to get laid? Does it happen a lot?”

“I’d be lying if I told you that the initial attraction was anything other than the promise of sex. I mean here I was, a nervous virgin freshman and all of a sudden, a hot blonde offers me the chance to try out to be a sexual servant to 20 girls. I jumped at the chance!”

“Yeah, I would’ve too, even though I had lotsa girls in high school.”

“Well, the reality is a bit different. I can’t tell you a lot of details, but I’ve been laid, by more than one woman and had a great time. Also, other things have happened to me that were painful and fun at the same time, some just plain painful, and a few that hurt emotionally like hell. Marci, in particular, can play with a guy’s emotions, believe me.”

“Well, she’s captivating enough, I suppose if she wanted to use her feminine wiles…”

“You got it.”

“I see, you’re ensnared.”

“Not against my will,” I protested. “I stay there ‘cause I want to, eyes wide open. And it’s not just about the sex. I don’t know all the Sisters well, but those I know I like and respect, even those that are anti-male. Veronica and Marci love each other a lot and I’m honored to be around them. I like doing stuff for them because of who they are, not just because occasionally they do something fun with me. It’s like this. I like and admire them on their terms so I want to do what pleases them. I want to enhance their world and their life. It’s hard, really hard, but worth it to develop a truly submissive attitude. I’ve gone from ‘if I submit, I’m more likely to get laid’ to ‘I want to meet these women’s needs out of respect’ to ‘I want to meet their needs and I’m lucky if sometimes I have fun too.’ I’m kinda between the last two stages. Really deep submission, Veronica explained to me early on, gets to the point where his own satisfaction is unimportant to him but only that of the woman. I met one guy who achieved that, and it took him decades. I’d like to get there myself.”

Alan listened to this wide-eyed. “Wow. That’s amazing. I sure never thought of it that way before.” He paused, staring off into space “I guess I can see the attraction. You really have to care about someone to act like that.”

“Yes.”

Allen flipped his eyelids and shook his head, taking it all in. “I’ll have to think more about this. There’s things about me… Well, anyway, I can see the attraction.” After another pause, he went on.

“What about this rumor that you guys wear something that makes it so you can’t get it up?”

“Well, I don’t know about those rumors, and I can’t confirm them, but I won’t deny them.”

“Wow. Does anyone ever get frustrated and try to break out?”

“You’d get kicked out if you did and got caught.”

“No one even tries?”

That cut close to home. I had to be careful. “I know a guy, from another chapter, who thought he had an undetectable way out…”

“Cool.”

“That’s what he thought until he actually was ready use it. He never did, turned himself in and almost got kicked out. He told me it was the stupidest thing ever did in his life, but that he learned a lot from it.” I watched his eyes carefully. He didn’t believe I was talking about a friend.

“Like what?”

“Well, these ideas are new to you, so you might not get it right away, but here goes. I… I mean the guy…”

“I already guessed that, Jenny,” Alan said with smile.

I shrugged. “Okay, well, I realized I didn’t want to deceive the Sisters, I didn’t want my life without them, that I want to be a good personal and sexual servant, especially to Veronica and Marci. Because I turned myself in, I got punished for a long time, and now I must rebuild their trust in me. It’s tough, but I’m determined to stick it out. Service to these terrific women is worth it. That’s about all I can say.”

“Wow. Amazing.” He stared off into space for a while. I drained my mocha. His coffee and scone were long gone. Finally, he said, “Well, you’ve given me a lot to think about. It’s going to take some time to figure this out.”

“So female supremacy interests you?”

“Yeah, I guess so. Let’s just say I found out some things about myself that surprised me.”

Soon after that, we shook goodbye and I headed back to my dorm.

I sent Dorothy a description of the conversation, receiving an acknowledgment in reply, nothing more. I wondered why they had me answer his questions and I figured it was because I had once been close to Veronica and Marci.

The next time I washed and dried their lingerie, when I returned to their room, Veronica and Marci met me. “Oh, hi, Sisters. I… I was just going to put your things away… I’ll leave right away if you want me to.”

To my surprise, they smiled at me. Marci said, “We read the reports and we know you’ve been pretty consistent. We decided let you take baby steps.”

“Lingerie duty was a test,” Veronica added.

“A test? What? Did you think I’d put them away dirty? Or masturbate into them like some pervert?” I immediately felt stupid. Here I was being flippant again.

Fortunately, they let it pass. They both smiled. “Not like that, but we wondered if you’d snoop given the chance. We know you didn’t.”

“Oh, I would never have done that. I mean, sure I’ve broken your trust, so I expect to be tested, but whatever my flaws, that kind of sneaking isn’t one of them.”

“We know, and we were pretty sure you’d pass.” Marci gave me a smile.

Relief overwhelmed me. Tears filled my eyes. “Oh, Marci, Veronica, you wouldn’t even look at me or talk to me and I felt so ashamed of what I had done. You both mean a lot to me and I was afraid I’d killed whatever we had. And I know it’s not repaired but… Oh, it feels so good just to be talking to you.” I gave up and let myself cry. I didn’t exactly go “boo-hoo,” but I sure cried.

Marci handed me a tissue when my crying slowed and I dried my eyes.

They looked at me sympathetically. “Jenny, that was very touching, and obviously from the heart,” Veronica said.

“Reminds me of the Jenny we saw when your grandmother died,“ added Marci. “I won’t forget that.”

I sniffled a couple of times. “Thanks for the tissue, I needed it. And thank you so much just for recognizing that I exist.” I didn’t dare say any more.

“For now, Jenny, we’ll stick with baby steps. Finish putting the lingerie away, then go Below Stairs.” With that dismissal from Veronica, they left.

I blinked back a few more tears, grinning at the same time as I folded and replaced the lacy and see-through frillies.

Within two weeks of the conversation with Alan, I noticed a change. Sisters used me for more sexual duties, spanked, jerked off, frustrated and generally treated as I had been before my betrayal. I felt incredible relief and dared to hope I’d earned some trust. Perhaps the fast-approaching end of the school year accelerated events. Decisions made in this period affected my position in the Sorority and for the rest of my life. I’ll concentrate on these events rather than the day-to-day back rubs, clit licks, spankings, butt-fuckings, ball bustings and frustrations.

Veronica and Marci, or one of them, was usually in their bedroom when I’d come in for their lingerie. They’d acknowledge and greet me, but no more. One day, they were studying and barely looked up when I came to get their soiled clothes. However upon my return, the door to the hall was open, but they lay on the bed hugging and kissing, with Marci’s blouse off and her bra pulled below her breasts. I stopped and started to back out, but Marci evidently detected me and opened her eyes. “Ignore us. Finish your task, then leave as usual.” She turned back to Veronica for a passionate kiss. I put the clothes away. I hadn’t been told not to look, and I thoroughly enjoyed the sight of these beautiful women, my favorite Sisters, in the early stages of lovemaking. I wished I’d been invited to stay, as sometimes happened in the old days. As it was, they still hadn’t touched me and seldom spoke except about the lingerie.

However, the next time I brought in the dry and folded lingerie, Marci met me with a sardonic smile. A pile of clothes lay on the bed. “Did I miss something, Mistress Marci?”

“No, put those away and I’ll have further instructions.”

It didn’t take me long to put the clean lingerie away. I looked it Marci expectantly.

“It’s been a long time since I’ve seen you all girly. I like you that way. Put those on.”

“Yes, Mistress Marci.” I shrugged myself into a lacy bra with tiny cups, wrapped a garter belt around my waist and slowly and sensuously tugged up the lace topped, seamed stockings. I fastened the garters and snapped my panties around my waist, presenting myself to Marci for inspection.

“You look much prettier that way, Jenny. Turn around, I want to check your seams. Nice and straight. You retained your girly skills well. Your uniforms and makeup are still in your room, correct?”

“Yes, Mistress. I’m honored to please you in this way.”

“You haven’t worn lingerie in a long time. How does it feel? Honest answer, no ass kissing.”

“Well, Mistress Marci, I always like the feeling of taut garters and stockings, I have to admit. I like the makeup skills I developed. I really like pleasing you and other feminizing women in this way. I don’t like when the guys make fun of me.”

“A small price to pay, don’t you think?”

“Yes, they could be crueller, and they’re all wearing panties themselves anyway. Now if it was straight guys on campus…”

“Well, you look very good and it pleases me. Your return to lingerie is your next baby step. For you it may be a big step. You are to wear lingerie, including a bra and stockings under your male clothes, whenever you leave your dorm room. You may remove the lingerie for PE and other exercise. Tell the scheduler when you have PE and one of the Sisters will meet you for inspection prior to entering the locker room. How you handle dressing and undressing there is up to you.

“When you come here for service, you’ll be in your lingerie. If a Sister wishes you to remove it, put it back on when she’s through using you.

“When you go downstairs, you’ll find a package by the delivery entrance in the kitchen. It’s a rolling clothes rack. Assemble it and keep it in a corner Below Stairs. At your next shift, bring all your girly outer clothes here and hang them on the rack or fold them into a cubby. Also, bring your makeup. Your new routine here will be to strip to your lingerie, get yourself stiff, put on your makeup, and the maid’s uniform. Then hand wash our lingerie. If another Sister wishes to use you during that time, respectfully explain that you are under Veronica’s and my control. When you finish with the lingerie, go Below Stairs.”

“Yes, Mistress Marci. Thank you for taking me to a new level.” I repeated the instructions to be sure I got them right, and Marci approved.

As I assembled the rack downstairs, I thought this doesn’t seem like a baby step to me. I’m already pretty good at slipping out of my panties and hiding my chastity for PE, but adding stockings and a bra, too! She’s practically outing me. Oh well, I’ll figure it out.

Zoe, Talissa and Bethie wanked away Below Stairs, sharing the couch, avidly staring at some video when I wheeled the rack in. “What the hell is that thing?” growled Talissa suspiciously.

Bethie gave me a wolf whistle and Zoe called out, “Hubba hubba!” They all laughed at my feminized appearance.

“Marci says I gotta keep all my girly outer clothes on this rack in a corner of this room.” I wheeled it into the corner farthest from the door.

“Oh, great. As though it’s not crowded enough under here anyway.” Talissa, obviously disgusted, but what could I do?

The next day, I lugged my girly clothes over in a suitcase and my makeup and tools in a shopping bag. I put the clothes away, went into our washroom to apply makeup, put on my maid’s uniform and apron, to the derision of the guys Below Stairs.

However, over the next couple of weeks, I had a species of revenge. Many of the Sisters fondly remembered my performance at the Christmas party, so I performed service more often. Furthermore, most of the girls liked to spank the maid and so my bottom frequently glowed red. Many also liked to frustrate the maid with hand jobs and incomplete below jobs. Unfortunately, quite a few of these sessions ended with a variation of, “No self-respecting maid would walk around with a boner like that,” followed by slaps to the shaft and sharp squeezes to the balls.

The other part of my revenge occurred because several of the Sisters keenly felt a shortage of feminized males. At one point, Marci told me, laughing, “So many of the girls wanted to learn about feminizing that I led a sort of Feminizing 101 class!”

In fact, Angela and Doris pressed me into service to teach to Talissa and Bethie makeup techniques, feminine deportment, and sensual dressing/undressing. Reluctant students, they nevertheless paid close attention to please their Mistresses.

After that amusing incident, when I went to pick up my Mistresses’ lingerie, Marci stopped me while Veronica sat regally back, observing.

“Jenny, I’m glad your makeup and feminine deportment lesson went so well for the new girls.”

“Well, they weren’t too pleased, but they paid attention. I don’t know if it was fear or the habit of obedience, but they practiced well.”

Marci eyed me expectantly. “Does your behavior remind you of anyone else?”

“Um, I dun… Oh, you mean Henrietta. I’m teaching the boys how to be girly just like Henrietta taught me.”

“You see? The more you obey, the more you’re like Henrietta, your ideal. You’re making progress.” They both smiled and nodded at me.

“Why, I guess you’re right, Mistress Marci. I hadn’t thought of it that way. Thank you for the chance to emulate such a dedicated submissive.”

“We’ll give you another opportunity when you return with our clean frillies.”

Wondering what they had in store, I washed and dried the pretty, gossamer items. Back in the bedroom, the two barely acknowledged me, absorbed in studying. However, when I was done, they swiveled their chairs and faced me with a look I knew only too well.

“Go look on the floor of my closet, Jenny.”

With mixed trepidation and curiosity, I explored Marci’s narrow closet. A large, paper shopping bag held several small to medium, gift-wrapped packages. I grasped the handles and stood, turning around. “This bag?”

“Correct. Go ahead, open them up, they’re for you.”

With a resigned sigh, I ripped open the gift paper, a floral motif against a light pink background. It wasn’t long before I had a collection: brown and blue pencil skirts, similar tops, couple of necklaces, a couple of white nylon- patterned scarves, a dark blue dress with a flared hemline, and a two-tone purple dress and jacket combo, a black handbag with the shoulder strap. Even a pair of ankle high, spike heeled boots. A couple of necklaces and a pair of clip-on earrings came from the smallest box. The items were tasteful, not tarty, suitable for everyday wear — for a woman.

Though I thanked them for each item, at the end I said, “Veronica and Marci, I do thank you for these attractive feminine clothes, a complete collection of outerwear. It’ll help me be more girly, and I know you want that, Marci.”

Marci looked at me skeptically. “How much of that do you mean and how much is kissing our ass?”

I laughed and they both smiled. “I’m honored and pleased to receive any gifts from you. I’m humbled, Marci, that you think I could be truly feminine. The part that wants to please you both is genuine. I must admit that the part that wishes I could please you in some other way comes out too, but overall, I rejoice in knowing I’m doing what you wish. That’s who I’m supposed to be.”

Veronica spoke for the first time. “Well said. It seems to show about where you are as a developing submissive.”

“Thank you, Mistress Veronica.”

They then had me try on all the items. When Marci got behind me and touched my shoulder to steady me as she raised the zipper on the dress, I shuddered. A little sob escaped my lips.

“What are you feeling, Jenny?”

“F… Feminine, I guess,” I said with surprise. “It felt so natural to have one girl helping another with her zipper.”

“Turn around.”

When I faced Marci, she pulled my head down to her and kissed me, probing my mouth with her tongue. She pinched my ass.

Surprised and utterly pleased, I hugged her and kissed her back. Kissing Marci! My dick throbbed with excitement.

Marci moved back from the kiss. “Jenny, that’s a wonderful feeling, isn’t it, girls cooperating?”

I smiled shyly. My face flushed. “Yes, it is. I… feel like one of the girls.”

Marci hugged me again. Veronica stood and looked on approvingly.

To my surprise, Marci suddenly inspected my face carefully. “Nice job with the makeup today, Jenny. She’ll do, Ronnie.”

“Okay, then let’s get started.”

I wondered what devilry the Sisters were up to. They led me Below Stairs, where Marci told me to put the brush for my wig, lipstick and my compact in the handbag. When she told me to put in my wallet, I knit my eyebrows in consternation. Why would I need my wallet in the Sorority compound?

It was a warm spring day, so I was not surprised when they led me outside. I figured they’d have me serve them on the patio and tease and humiliate me in some way.

However, they walked straight to the door in the wall leading to the Sorority’s small parking lot. I blanched! They were taking me out dressed up!

I stopped, took a deep breath. Veronica stood in the door and looked back impatiently. “Come, Jenny.”

I followed, forcing a smile. I step and… There I was in public, all girly. My eyes swiveled, fearing the attention I drew. Fortunately, few people walked around anywhere in sight and they paid us no mind. Veronica led the way to her car, a small maroon four-door coupe. She handed me the keys. “You’re our chauffeur. Open each rear door, then drive.”

My heart racing at this sudden public exposure, I obeyed, rapid, shallow breathing betraying my anxiety. I opened the passenger side rear door and stood at attention. Marci climbed in, demurely holding her knees together as she swung her legs into the car. Similarly, I helped Veronica enter. I didn’t really calm down until settled into the driver’s seat. I took a deep breath.

Veronica said impatiently, “Well? Let’s get going.”

“Please. I need a moment to calm myself for driving.”

“Ah. I see. When you’re ready, take us north toward the city.”

Reassured that we weren’t going anywhere local, I started the car and tooled around the few streets to the freeway entrance, then up the peninsula. The lovers hugged and kissed in the back throughout the trip. I relaxed, savoring the role reversal. A transgendered chauffeur for a lesbian couple.

Veronica directed me to a parking structure near Market Street. I thought, well, if I’m going to display myself I suppose with two women, on Market, that’s about as good as it gets.

Nevertheless, my heart raced again as we walked through the moderately crowded streets. Most people didn’t even give me a second glance, but one man’s jaw dropped, and he gasped aloud, springing backwards, hitting a light pole and nearly falling into the street!

That broke the ice! We all three cracked up and I converted from nervous to devil-may-care. Convention be damned! Part of me likes being girly. Why not flaunt it? I walked down the street with a spring in my step, bold eyes flashing. Some people avoided my gaze, others smiled knowingly. I even saw another cross-dresser. Marci and Veronica both beamed at me and I smiled right back.

{Author’s note: A few years ago, I was in a submissive relationship with a beautiful young woman who was a switch, mainly identifying as sub. She lived with an alpha male to whom she subbed. He kept a second submissive, who did not live with them. I was permitted to visit while he was out of town. One night, I got dressed completely girly and drove the two women around for night of clubbing. They really did make out in the back seat and there really was a guy so shocked by my appearance that he almost fell into the street. It was a wonderful time for all three of us.}

We went to a coffee shop. They had me place their orders and bring them their drinks. I received contemptuous and approving glances in equal number.

That’s when the complete social awkwardness struck me. I knew these women very well and yet we never been in an ordinary, public social situation before. What would we talk about?

Veronica, I thought, resorted to small talk. “Jenny, it’s getting near the end of the school year. What are your plans for the summer?”

“Funny you should ask. I planned to return home and work on my uncle’s farm, like I did last summer, but now I’m not so sure.”

“How come?”

“Well, Angela, our faculty sponsor, told me she might be able to arrange me a paid internship. I have an interview early next week.”

“Yes, we knew about that. Is there any reason you wouldn’t take it?” Not small talk after all.

“Well, I need to make a certain amount of money. Room and board in the dorm is quite expensive, and I don’t think I’d make a good housemate for a bunch of vanilla guys. I don’t really want my chastity to be public knowledge.”

“The sorority’s endowment can be very generous. Every summer, a few Sisters and Auxiliaries can stay in the building for a very small charge, little more than groceries and utilities. You’d be eligible, Jenny.”

“Really? And I continue my service?”

“Yes, to those who remain and to alumna passing through the area.” Vanessa smiled broadly. “For many, a few days tormenting Auxiliaries is the high point of their vacation.”

I laughed. “Sounds like a submissive heaven.” A thought struck me. “Do you have any idea which Sisters plan to stay?”

“I’m staying. It hasn’t been announced yet, but I’m taking Dorothea’s position as chapter president. I’m also to be national secretary. I decided to stay here and concentrate on Sorority duties in preparation for next year, take a couple of summer classes.”

“I won’t be separated from Ronnie.” Marci looked at her lover affectionately.

“Congratulations, Veronica. Living with both of you in the Sorority sounds fantastic.”

“I’m looking forward to moving into the presidential suite,” Marci said with the self-satisfied smile. “Our room’s pretty crowded.”

“We’ll have you in the next room, handy whenever we need you.”

“Oh, I’d be so happy to be near you all the time.”

“Don’t think we won’t keep you busy. You’ll be doing more menial tasks than just washing our dainties.”

I bowed my head. “It’s always a joy to serve you both.” I shook my head, trying to take it all in. “M… Mistresses, may I please ask you a question?”

They both nodded, looking as though they knew what I’d ask.

“I hesitate to remind you of my grave offense, but in the last couple of weeks, I feel my acceptance is nearly what it was before. It seems so sudden. Did something happen?”

The pair exchanged nods, then Veronica spoke. “We talked it over, first with ourselves, than with a few of the others. You’ve done very well since your confession, which we both remember was voluntary. For ourselves (and we’re not speaking for anyone else), we decided the risk of granting you some privileges was justified.

“Don’t think you’re out of the woods. We’re watching you and continue to test you.” Her voice hardened and she leaned in, fixing my gaze. “Don’t blow it. If you ever do anything remotely like what you did, you’ll never see us again.” They both stared at me with eyes of steel.

I gulped. “I’m sure you mean it. I would expect nothing less. It could have been that way, from what I understand.”

“Yes, it could.” They both nodded.

We sat silently for a few moments. Marci resumed. “Next year, I’ll be in charge of training the Auxiliary. I’m really looking forward to it.”

“Congratulations to you, too.” I smiled and cocked my head to one side. “I predict next year’s recruits will be highly feminized.”

Marci laughed and nodded. “Could be.”

Finished our drinks and light snacks, we left. As we headed back to the car someone behind us shouted, “Fag!” We ignored him, didn’t even turn around.

At the car, Veronica surprised me by sitting in the front seat. With the two settled in the car, I got in the driver’s seat. Before I started the engine, Veronica commanded me, “Remove your panties, Jenny.”

“Yes, Mistress Veronica.” I reached up my skirt, and tugged the panties all the way down to my ankles, slipping out of them. To my utter surprise, Veronica flipped up my skirt and fondled my limp penis.

“I expect you, as a good Auxiliary, to remain hard. Since before we began this trip, you’ve been soft. That’s not frustrating enough. No less than Marci, I like a frustrated male.”

Veronica played continuously with my cock throughout the 45-minute drive home. It felt marvelous. I didn’t mind the frustration. Veronica playing with me! Pre-cum coated my shaft and Veronica’s fingers. Throughout the drive, we carried on a normal conversation, discussing the Sisters’ hopes to visit places like Big Sur, Yosemite, and Point Reyes. Today was all about flaunting convention.

Back at the Sorority, I accompanied the Sisters upstairs. They got on the bed and began kissing. Nipple clamps and a small slapper lay on Veronica’s bedside table, so I stood by, anticipating the action. I’d never quite edged during the drive, but the sight of those two going at it always made me turgid. It had been so long!

They unbuttoned and unzipped, divesting themselves of their outer garments. Marci wore black lace-topped thigh-highs and a black bra and panty set. A garter belt, matching her bra and panties, held up her tan stockings. Veronica squeezed, then twisted one of Marci’s breasts, making her gasp. She returned the favor, twisting Veronica’s big breast out of its bra cup. I’d never seen her act like that before. Very hot! I edged, hard.

Laughing, Veronica raised her upper body on one arm. “You’re pretty saucy today, Marci. But we’re forgetting our servant. “

“Oh, that’s right. Jenny, would you like to join us in bed?”

“Y… yes, Mistresses. I can’t think of anything I’d rather do.” True enough, but this was the Sorority. What next?

“Strip down like we are. We’ll all be girls together.” Veronica gave me her biggest smile.

I flung my clothes over the back of a chair. Marci wolf whistled, made us all laugh. I got in on Veronica’s side, but she slithered about a bit and I wound up hugged by these two beautiful women, one on each side. Oh, that felt wonderful! I thought this would never happen again. Might they fuck me?

They hugged me and kissed me. Marci wrapped her hand around me. “Veronica shouldn’t have all the fun. Stiff and wet, just the way I like ‘em.”

Veronica rubbed my back and my ass.

Marci kissed me and whispered, “You took a big step today, Jenny. No warning, no prep, out in public dressed for your first time. You did very well, never hesitated, just obeyed.” She kissed me again and so did Veronica. I felt so good, so proud of myself.

“It was scary. I hyperventilated…”

“We know,” Marci said with a smile. “Made me wet to see you so determined to obey against all your inclination.”

Veronica’s hand replaced Marci’s. “Yes, you did very well, Jenny. I’m very pleased. Lie on your back.”

I did so. Unbidden, I propped my head up with a pillow.

Veronica, still stroking my cock, took my tip between her lips! Her tongue swirled around me. Her lips slid forward and back, taking just the very top of my shaft in and out in and out. Man, that felt terrific!

Marci cut off my moans of pleasure with a kiss. She put one of my hands on her breast. “You can touch us freely, Jenny. Have fun.”

I felt her firm breast and protruding aureole through the thin bra. I didn’t know whether to concentrate on kissing Marci, feeling her up, or Veronica’s lips on my cock head. In the end, the sensations in my dick got the best of me, for Veronica sucked it all in, bobbing her head up and down, squeezing the base with one hand. Oh, how I love blow jobs! And from Veronica! I gently cupped and squeezed her exposed breast. Two beautiful, contrasting breasts in my hands, one big, round and full, the other more firm and conical. I gasped and moaned, my hips thrusting.

Veronica slowed her sucking and withdrew, holding me up by the base. “Delicious, Marci. Want some?”

“You betcha!”

As I watched, they both put their tongues on different sides of my cock and slid up and down, up and down, flashing eyes looking at me. “Oh, my God! I’m the luckiest guy in the world!”

Veronica kissed me and Marci took over the cock sucking. Wow!

Veronica removed her bra and gave me her breasts to suck and lick. I held one in each hand, and sometimes held one in both hands. Veronica cradled my head and pressed me to her. I heard her gasping and moaning. She whispered, “I am proud of you for taking a big step today. Are you enjoying your reward?”

“Are you kidding? Why ask?”

“How would you like your reward to end? You can ask for anything.”

I gulped. She said I could ask, I told myself. “Could I possibly be… engulfed?”

The girls laughed. Marci mumbled around my shaft, “I knew he’d ask for that.”

“I thought so too. Jenny, remember we said baby steps? You’ll ejaculate today, but I’ll tell you when and how.”

“Yes, Mistress. Thank you so very much, Mistress.”

“Ronnie, let’s edge him. Boys are so funny when they edge.”

“Him.” “Boys.” “They.” One of Marci’s maddening switches.

“Good idea.”

Marci kept up the suction, but Veronica withdrew, keeping her breasts just out of my reach. “You’ll be happy to ejaculate, won’t you, Jenny?”

“Oh, yes, Mistress. Thank you so very much for allowing me.”

“When was the last time you sprayed?”

“That wonderful night with you too, before Christmas.”

“Five months. I never heard of a boy your age going anywhere near that long.”

“I had artificial assistance.”

Veronica laughed and Marci snickered.

“Doesn’t that feel good, Jenny? Let’s watch Marci’s technique.”

Marci bobbed her head up and down.

“Jenny, honey, I don’t know what a blow job feels like — how could I? So, I wonder. Which feels better? When Marci bobbed her head up and down, sucking your entire shaft? Does that feel good?”

Gasping, I nodded.

“She’s been going so fast she’s likely to develop a stiff neck. Why don’t you take it slow, Marci?”

“Gck, glix.” My edging noises.

“Oh, you’re edging it good for you, Jenny. Doesn’t it feel wonderful?”

Still clucking, I nodded.

“Does it help you maintain control that she slowed down? Or, since you feel every sensation separately as more or less of your cock disappears into her mouth, is it more difficult to maintain control?” A long, hard edge. Rapid, shallow breathing. More clucking.

“Jenny? Answer my question.”

“Both. Depends.” I was so close. Obedience, obedience I told myself.

Marci slowly lifted her head until only the tip remained between her lips. She worked the lips gently, affording me a bit of relief.

Only a bit. Veronica’s maddening, husky whisper continued. “What about when she toys with only the head of your cock?”

“Feels great, too!” Marci’s tongue tip swirled around the rim of my cockhead and flicked away at my frenulum. I clucked some more. I would’ve pounded my fist on the bed, but there was too much girl in the way. The edge was very hard to keep down.

Marci paused her nibbling. “During part of your drought, you couldn’t even get it up. Now, you’re ready to spray. Don’t forget, not until Veronica says.” With that, she sucked me slowly all the way in, past her deepest acceptance yet. Marci deep throating me!

“Or do you like it most when Marci swallows you? She’s a small girl, and her mouth isn’t as long as mine. She’s pulled a lot of you in, hasn’t she?”

Edging and clucking, I managed a nod.

“A wonderful way to think Marci for her efforts would be to pour your cum into her throat, don’t you think?”

I choked out, “Yes, yes, please!”

“Most guys love to cum in a girl’s mouth, some even more than fucking. Do you like to cum in a girl’s mouth, Jenny?”

“Yes, yes, Gack!”

“Really? Have you ever cum in a girl’s mouth?”

“Once. Amanda.”

“Oh, you don’t have much experience. Perhaps you won’t like it. What do you think, Jenny, would you like to cum in Marci’s mouth?”

“Yes! Yes! Unh…”

“That’s no way to ask her. Use sentences; you’re a freshman in college.”

Marci really went at it. She deep throated me for a second or two, rose up and licked my cockhead, then sucked in her cheeks and put pressure on the whole shaft. God, that felt so good, it was hard to talk. Desperate, I forced out, “Please, Miss Marci. Please let me cum in your mouth. You make me feel so good and I’m so close to out of control. Please, Mistress Marci, please have mercy on me. Please Mistress Veronica, give me permission, please.”

Marci stopped sucking and looked at me! “Jenny, that was very good begging and very convincing. But I just remembered we forgot to give you one gift the other day. Keep stroking to keep yourself hard. I’ll be right back.” She went into the closet and rummage.

Shocked, breathing deeply and shaking from the reaction, I shook my head in disbelief. Obediently, I wrapped my hand around myself and started stroking but it was nowhere near as good as Marci’s mouth.

Veronica kissed me. “Enjoy your reward, Jenny, dear.”

Marci stood by the bed with her hands behind her back. “Here you are, Jenny. Your very own pair of Masturbation Mitts.” She handed me a fit pair of snug fitting plastic gloves impregnated with sharp flakes of a harder material to provide a workman a stronger grip.

I blanched as Marci fitted one over each of my hands.

Veronica said, “Jenny, remember. Baby steps. I give you permission to cum so long as you pleasure yourself using the Masturbation Mitts.” They both looked on, smug and expectant.

What a come down! I’d expected something like this. Desperate to finish, yet now it wouldn’t even feel good at the end.

With a resigned sigh, I wrapped my gloved hand around my shaft, very gently. Right from the first, the scratching on the surface was unpleasant though the deeper feelings inside remained.

“Aren’t you going to thank us for your gift? Veronica could withdraw your permission.”

“Thank you so much, oh my Mistresses. I’ve never had Masturbation Mitts before and I thank you for thinking of my needs.” How pathetic I am, I thought. “I thank you for the pleasure I’m about to receive because of your generosity.”

I’d never stopped stroking. I tried to focus my attention on the big wad, bubbling up, trying to escape, but the sharp friction of the glove interfered. Finally, I decided to just go for it. I used my thumb and forefinger on the rim of the tip and that did it!

I screamed incoherently as spurt after spurt of my white jism shot into the air. Some spattered on Marci’s face, but the rest fell onto my stomach. I lay there, gasping, recovering.

“Oh, goody. I told you, Ronnie, he’d like the Masturbation Mitt. He came right away as soon as he started using it.”

I lay there, gasping to catch my breath. “Thank you, Mistress Veronica, for permission to cum at last. It felt very good, and I thank you for the privilege. I thank you both for the stimulation, especially to Marci for her wonderful oral efforts. It’s difficult, but I do thank you for the Masturbation Mitts, especially since using them was my only hope of relief.”

They had the decency to laugh. “The best insincere flattery I’ve heard in a long time,” Marci said with a sardonic smile.

I knew the girls were horny for each other, and I hoped I be allowed to remain, but no. Veronica dismissed me. “Jenny, it’s been a wonderful day, a historic day for you. Keep the Masturbation Mitts handy in your cubby. Take your clothes. You have an interesting story to tell them Below Stairs.”

“Yes, my Mistresses. Thank you both for a wonderful, memorable day.” After all that making out, not even a hug or kiss.

My story caused a brief sensation, but the Masturbation Mitts caught on and became a late year fad. There were several pair Below Stairs and at any moment one of the sisters might command one of us to use it, or choose to use it herself, which was worse. They controlled the pressure. Being edged by something that hurt. Wow. Of course, Althea loved it.
CagedAnimal
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Sorority: I Pass Mid-terms

Post by CagedAnimal »

Wow! Awesome continuations! Sorry to not comment in so long. I've been moving and the only internet I had was my phone, which sadly doesn't enlarge font very well so reading here is cumbersome. Just got my laptop hooked back up at my new place and have a lot of catching up to do. Thanks again for all of your great sharing here!
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
Dom/me(s): Not currently serving a Superior. I'd love to negotiate a contract to encourage my writing, as I've done in the past.
Any genuine females interested?

Re: Sorority: I Pass Mid-terms

Post by micheleFFS »

I'm very glad my story rattles your cage, you animal!

I'm several pages into the next chapter. When it's done, I let it sit for a day or two, edit it, then send it to Saber Tech for an editing pass.

Then I incorporate the changes and publish here. Perhaps as soon as a week.

I do have one question for you or any other reader. Is it clear what I mean in the title about Mid-Terms? Perhaps I should read title the chapter.

Your grateful and obedient servant,

micheleFFS