Sorority Promise Redeemed

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Not currently serving a Superior. I'd love to negotiate a contract to encourage my writing, as I've done in the past.
Any genuine females interested?

Sorority Promise Redeemed

Post by micheleFFS »

Promise Redeemed

A week later, I arrived for a Saturday morning shift. Daniela unlocked me. “You’re to get in uniform and go to Elena’s room. Lingerie duties can wait.”

I thanked her. No one was Below Stairs. I put on my face, uniform and apron. My heels tapped on the parquet upper floors and stairs. Elena’s door was ajar, but I knocked. “Mistress Elena? It’s Jenny.”

“Come in.”

Elena and Susan sat up in bed. I curtsied. “Good morning, Sisters. How may I serve you?”

I took their breakfast orders and tottered my way down to the kitchen. I poured coffee and juice while the bagels toasted. Dorothea came in wearing a most unsexy flannel nightgown, made a beeline for Mr. Coffee. She glanced my way through narrowed eyes and said nothing. Not a morning person, I told myself.

As I went back upstairs with my tray, I met a few other Sisters on their way down. Curtsying in heels on stairs while carrying a tray full of liquids is not easy. I made it, however.

Instructed by Elena, I entered without knocking. The Sisters hugged and kissed each other. Blankets covered their lower bodies. Elena’s bare breasts jiggled, while a low-slung, lacy underwire supported Susan’s stupendous bust. Elena’s hand explored inside one of the cups. I thought, Susan’s got the biggest pair I ever saw. I stood there silently, holding the tray, awaiting their pleasure, feeling a bit foolish — and envious of Elena.

When they stopped making out, Susan noticed me. “Oh, there you are, Jenny, with our breakfast. Good.”

I distributed the food as well as I could, Elena’s on her bedside table, Susan’s balanced on the tray on her thighs. “Will there be anything else, Sisters?”

“We won’t be long. Wait here for now. You can take the tray later.”

Head bowed, I clasped my hands behind my back, waiting respectfully.

“Go ahead and look at my cleavage, Jenny,” Susan invited. “Play with yourself.”

I rolled my skirt into its waistband and snapped my panties behind my scrotum to get at my thickening cock. The lacy bra emphasized Susan’s deep cleavage. An opaque layer behind the lace hid her nipples from view. The exposed expanse, two swelling mounds, threatened to spill out.

“’Lena, I volunteered to check Jenny during his punishment. It was such fun! He knew he couldn’t touch me or even get hard or his poor little penis would hurt. I bend over in front of him. I always prolonged my room inspections, watching him watch me. You couldn’t take your eyes off my breasts, could you, Jenny? Tell us how it made you feel.”

“Oh, Miss Susan, I both wanted and dreaded your visits. Mostly dreaded. For the whole three months, that was the most erotic experience I had, and yet it was very frustrating and always ended with the terrifying pain of the punishment bracelet. It’s always a pleasure to see your magnificent cleavage, but in my room, it was particularly tormenting,”

Elena kissed Susan’s cheek, cupping one of her breasts from below. “They not only look good, Jenny, they feel and taste marvelous. I’ve had such fun with them.” She nuzzled in the cleft, making kissing noises. My penis responded with pre-cum.

“Elena’s amazing. She brought me to orgasm just by my feeling and sucking breasts.” Susan rubbed Elena’s back affectionately and they kissed.

“You’ve never felt them, but I bet you’d like to, the way you stare.”

“Mistress, you told me to look. I’d be disobedient if I didn’t.”

They both laughed. Susan said, “Good answer.”

“Like so many guys, I like big breasts, too. I guess ’cause mine aren’t.” Elena copped another feel.

“I bet you wish you were feeling me up, don’t you, Jenny?”

“Only if you wanted me to, Mistress.” But I couldn’t tear my eyes away.

Susan’s eyes narrowed. “Are you saying you don’t want to feel me up?”

I smiled. “I’m not denying my desire. I’m developing the habits, attitudes and speech of a dedicated sexual servant. As for my desire, I’d be ecstatic and honored to enjoy such a privilege, but only on your terms.”

They looked at each other and shrugged.

Susan cupped the breast Elena was not touching. “Wonderful attributes. I love ‘em. Girls like Elena make me feel so good and the power I have over guys…Wow! They fawn over me and do ridiculous things in the hope that I’ll let them play. My favorite frustraters, these big beauties. No male has in a long time. He barely felt me when he sprayed and sprayed! I love it when you guys fail. I didn’t like his sticky, icky goo on me, but I sure didn’t let him lick it up!”

“That’s where Susan and I differ, about guys and their dicks.” She looked at Susan affectionately. “Susan gave me a wonderful licking this morning, then kissed me. I smelled and tasted my juices all over her mouth. Then she whispered to me, ‘Who needs men?’ Well, I told her I like it with guys just as well as girls.”

“Well, my experiences with guys are… let’s just say underwhelming.”

“I’m sorry to hear that, Mistress Susan.”

“Don’t be. I’m happy the way things are. I love to frustrate guys. Girls always make me feel great.”

Elena continued, “So I challenged her. Turns out she’s never seen guys and girls together except at big-play parties, which aren’t exactly intimate. Fun, to be sure, but not intimate. I told her I thought it would be different if she saw a guy and a girl get it on for the pure fun of it. She’d know if my joy was faked or not.”

Was this going where I thought? I hardly dared hope.

“Then I remembered my promise to you. I feel extra sexy this morning, so having a guy and a girl is very appealing. A glance at the Auxiliary schedule, and here you were. Today’s your lucky day.” She gave me her biggest smile. I grinned right back, my cock throbbing in excitement. I’d fuck Elena at last!

“So we made a bet. Susan agrees that I’ll rate your performance honestly. If I give you a five, she’ll take off her bra and you can worship her breasts. Isn’t that right, Susan?”

“Yes, I agreed to that.” She smiled at me. “I even agree that if you make them feel good enough, I might allow other liberties.”

“Wow!” I stared at her cleavage, licking my lips. I let go of my cock. Less stimulation now, more endurance later.

“Feeling good, Jenny? You get to fuck me at least. Earn a five for a chance with Susan. A four earns your next fuck with Samantha. I can’t imagine you’d turn in such a poor performance as to earn a three.”

“Wow! I am the luckiest guy in the Auxiliary. Do we start right now?” I felt enthusiastic, tempered by a suspicion that this rigmarole was not as spontaneous as Elena pretended; that she knew what rating I’d earn. But, whatever, I’d fuck Elena.

“Yes, take off your dress, but keep your lingerie. Maybe it’ll make Susan feel better if you’re at least dressed like a girl.”

I pulled my dress and apron over my head and climbed onto the bed as Elena said, “We’ll pretend were two people getting it on at the end of a good date, not Sorority and Auxiliary.”

Susan, tightly clutching the bedclothes to her waist, propped her head on a crooked elbow and grinned, “This I gotta see.”

Elena puckered her lips and opened her arms. I hugged her back and we kissed. My hand slid down her back to her round ass cheeks and squeezed. She clung to me and our tongues rasped together. I’d waited so long for this!

Elena wrapped up my cock and stroked it. I felt her firm breast and tapped her nipple with the tip of my thumb. She kissed me harder.

I sucked one of her nipples and my hands snaked down to her ass again, squeezing both cheeks. Oh, how I love feeling a girl up!

Elena shifted her grip, squeezing my him between her fingertips. That felt great!

I rubbed her damp slit and squeezed her two lips together, pulling her hooded clit up and down over her pubic bone. Elena moaned and hugged me to her breast. Her breath came louder. She gasped, “Don’t stop!”

Stop? No way.

“Faster!”

I sped up as Elena’s breath came in gasps. Volume and pitch rose as she screamed, “Yes! Yes! Yes!”

As she backed off her peak, I trailed my lips down from her breast towards her pussy. She stopped me. “Thanks, but I need your cock. Fuck me now.” She lay on her back, legs spread.

I got between her legs and looked down at her glistening pussy. The inner lips gaped, inviting me in. With an inward smile, I noted the contrast between lingerie-clad me and the naked, dominant woman. I took a deep breath and held it as I brought my cockhead against her lips. What a beautiful sight! I slowly slid all the way in, watching Elena’s eyes.

She licked her lips and grinned. Her eyes went wide as the last bit of my length plunged her depths. I started slow, teasing her a bit. Back out, slowly in.

After a few strokes, Susan said, “You two are hot, ’Lena.”

“It’ll get better.” She drew her legs together. “Put your legs outside mine.”

A new variation for me. Her legs together increased the friction on my cockhead. Incredible! I thrust in and out of her a few times, very excited, but barely got started when I felt Susan moving behind me.

She straddled Elena and pushed me down against her.

Elena’s eyes narrowed. “Jenny, hold still.”

Susan poked my ass with a cold, wet strap on! She probed me back there, found the right spot and rammed it into me — hard!

“Oof!”

“There, that’s better, don’t you think?” Elena taunted me as Susan pistoned her artificial dick in and out of me. “What a lucky boy. Fucker and fuckee at the same time!”

My poor cock drooped.

“Not so easy to earn a high score, is it?” Susan gloated in my ear.

I concentrated on Elena’s warm tightness. Despite Susan’s weight, I managed short thrusts and my cock recovered some of its bulk. However, as I tried to push back for real penetration, Susan pushed forward. I quickly discovered I could fuck Elena only at Susan’s pace. In a way, Susan fucked Elena using me instead of her strap on.

Weirdest fuck ever, I told myself. The idea of concentrating on my dick pleasure seemed good. The actuality? Pretty difficult to ignore a big, thick, ribbed cylinder pounding painfully in and out of your ass! No way could I give Elena my best. Fuck the Sorority. They give you what they say, but in a way that ruins it!

Determined to make the best of a bad business, I yielded to Susan’s rhythm. When she pulled away, so did I, stopping when only my tip remained inside. Susan next withdrew from me, then rammed back up my ass, pushing me down into Elena’s cunt. I focused on my cock and especially the tip, enough that I remained hard. I clutched one of Elena’s breasts, and kissed her. Anything to distract me from the dildo pounding my ass.

Redirection like that works best if you can close your eyes and concentrate. Fat chance. “Which do you like better, Jenny, honey, piercing ‘Lena’s pussy or me piercing your pussy?”

“Elena’s pussy.”

“Oh, you don’t like me fucking you?”

“You asked which I like.” I wished she’d shut up.

“You ungrateful wretch! After all I’ve done for you!” She struck my ass with some kind of slapper or paddle.

“Ouch!” I gasped in surprise. She kept spanking me as she rammed her dildo in and out of my asshole. If anything, though, the smacks helped distract me from Susan’s insistent, plunging shaft.

“I’ve done a lot for you! I altered my schedule to check on your health, your chastity, your computer files, and everything in your room! I trained you to remain impotent for months! I am so proud of that! I agreed to this bet. If it weren’t for me, you wouldn’t be fucking ‘Lena right now. And this is the thanks I get?” She struck me harder.

Gotta do it, I told myself. “Mistress Susan, I thank you very much for checking on me during my punishment. I have nothing to hide, and I thank you very much for confirming it.” I paused, enjoying plunging in and out of Elena to prepare me for my next ‘thanks.’ “I… I…th… thank you for training me to be impotent, Mistress Susan. I thank you for making the bet with Lena and for this chance to enjoy sex with a woman. We Auxiliaries get few opportunities for this.” Pathetic.

“Good. You should’ve thanked me on your own.” More sharp slaps.

“Yes, Mistress Susan. I should have been more grateful. Please forgive me.”

“Oh, shut up and fuck, you! I haven’t heard such obsequious bullshit in a long time.”

Elena cracked up. “Oh, Susan, that was classic! You should’ve seen his face when he thanked you for making him impotent! We shoulda made a movie!”

God dammit, I thought. They’re not getting away with this! Amanda trained me to fuck, and I’m going to show what a good pupil I am. Humiliation, anger and sex combined in an adrenaline rush.

I flexed my cock and rammed it in and out of Lena, faster than I’d managed yet. I controlled the fuck now. Susan rode along, a passenger.

Elena noticed the difference. “Oh, this feels better! You can fuck after all. And the look on your face now! So determined! So pissed off! So… male!”

I had to laugh a little at that, but I kept fucking…uh… manfully.

It may have been funny, but it wasn’t much fun, at least compared to the few other fucks I’d enjoyed. Besides, I’d soon be left breathless. Gotta get Elena over the top, I told myself. I snaked my hand between us and thumbed her clit. Too cramped to do anything circular, I palpated and poked at her rhythmically.

That did the trick. After a few moments, Elena’s breath got louder and more ragged. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders. “That’s the way, Jenny! Fuck me! Fuck me!” Then, beyond words, she grunted and moaned as she came. I did my best to keep up with her, but Susan asserted herself strongly, ramming the dildo in and out of my rosebud.

I looked at Elena, rolling her head around, moaning in pleasure. I did that, I thought proudly. My cock swelled up again and I thrust into her as fast and as deep as I could. “Permission to cum, please! Permission to cum!”

“Go ahead, you fucker,” Susan ground out between clenched teeth.

“Oh, yes! Yes! Oh, that feels so good!” I spurted into Elena again and again, my first time in a pussy in all those months! It felt great, even with Susan’s dildo still ramming up my bunghole.

We collapsed in a heap. Susan finally pulled the peg out of my ass. That was a relief. The Sisters laughed and kissed each other. Susan looked at me. “You’re not done, Jenny. Clean ‘Lena out.”

Elena propped herself against the wall and spread her legs, slightly for flexed at the knees. White jism oozed from her.

I gulped, licked my lips, and began sucking and drinking. Humiliating, yes, but very reinforcing for a budding submissive.

Elena, already worked up, came once again shortly after I tasted the last dregs of my jism. She tousled my head. She waved her arm in an inviting gesture. In came Veronica, Marci and Samantha, surrounding the bed, their chatter filling the room!

“Oh, you three. That was great!” “Make a three-way humiliating! Excellent!” “Thanks for inviting us! I wouldn’t have missed it for anything.!”

Evidently, Susan texted them just before penetrating me. A set up from beginning to end.

They went on at some length about how humiliated I’d been. I said nothing, wishing they’d let me go.

Marci asked me, “Jenny, how was it for you? Fucking Elena while being fucked up the ass yourself?”

I shook my head. “Oh, you Sisters! The pleasure you give with a pussy you take away with the dildo! What a distraction! Not to mention the pressure to perform for Mistress Elena. I had a lot…er… riding on this, after all.” Everyone laughed.

“Oh, yes, the rating. I almost forgot. I suppose I should give it now, shouldn’t I?”

“Yes, I have a stake in this bet,” said Samantha, winking at me.

“And Mistress Susan wagered her magnificent breasts, which he guards like crown jewels.” That elicited a few smiles.

Everyone chanted, “Rating, rating.”

Elena took a deep breath, cast her eyes to the ceiling meditatively, paused and spoke. “I promised to be honest and I will. For one thing, honesty from the Sisters should remind you, Jenny, of your past wrongdoing.

“Jenny, I have had many better fucks in my life. No other man, even at play parties, has carried on a conversation with another woman while fucking me. Furthermore, you softened up inside me whenever Susan fucked you hard and fast. Furthermore, you couldn’t make me come with your dick; you had to use your thumb on my clit. I am entitled to your best efforts, am I not?”

“Yes, of course, Mistress Elena.”

“To be fair, I give you some credit for the pleasure you did give me. In a way, it was a form of handicap sex…”

“I’ll say. I never was sandbagging quite that way before.”

“Ahem. To continue. Despite Susan forcing you to give those incredibly insincere thanks, I never felt your efforts to please me ceased. Up until she pissed you off, you are earned a two, three at best. You suddenly got quite a bit better. At the end, you thought of my orgasm before your own, and you asked for permission to cum.

“So, to give it a rating, it’s got to be higher than a three, but it sure isn’t a five. Susan, I appreciate your sacrifice in risking a male playing with your wonderful breasts, but I think you weighted the dice with your talk and strap-on. Sam, he got a four, so that’s the precondition for your promise. Up to you whether you that’s a win or a loss.”

Samantha gave me her TCD! “Oh, were both winners. We’ll have fun.”

The group broke up soon after that and I went with Veronica and Marci to care for their lingerie.

That tease and humiliation session went the rounds of the national Sorority. Evidently, it was considered excellent. Elena asked me how I felt about it a few days later.

“Oh, it was very… effective. Got the love/hate thing going real strong. Almost impossible to concentrate in the pleasure in front because of the pain in back. And Susan whispering, asking me questions, making me thank her for stuff I’d rather forget! Yes, humiliating. And after months waiting to fuck you, what a big tease.

“But, to be honest, despite the whip sawing emotions I had, the day Marci led me on to think she was going to fuck me all day, denied me at the end and singing ‘Tears on My Pussy’ as I cried while eating her out, that took the cake. What we three did was annoying and frustrating, for sure. For a while I pretty much hated Marci. But not anymore.”
CagedAnimal
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Sorority Promise Redeemed

Post by CagedAnimal »

Great Chapter!