My Aunt Susan - A Summer Visit

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
cr71991
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Sub/Slave(s): Would be interested in having an online submissive. I am not the harsh or degrading type, but I can be strict. Feel free to message me if interested.

My Aunt Susan - A Summer Visit

Post by cr71991 »

Intro/Background: At the time of this story, I was almost 19 years old and had just graduated from high school. My family and I lived in Florida where I played school and club soccer. With the end of the school year it was time to get back into the club season which inevitably meant traveling around Florida, Georgia, Alabama, and South Carolina to various games and tournaments. All in all it’s a pretty fun way to spend the first couple months of summer especially since most of my good friends were also on the team.

Now usually at least one of my parents would tag along for the trips. We'd get a hotel near the fields and enjoy restaurants and attractions in the cities we visited. However, the summer after high school my Dad had just been promoted to a new position that didn't give him as much free time on the weekends and my Mom was usually really busy with my younger siblings at home, so I did a lot of traveling with teammates.

Now for the story:

Towards the end of our 10 week season we had a 3-day tournament in the southern part of Florida. My parents were both really disappointed that they couldn’t come because of the nearby beaches and also because my Mom’s sister lived in the same city as the tournamen. My Mom and her younger sister were really close (Lets call her Aunt Susan), so Aunt Susan visited us all the time and would often watch us kids so my parents could have a weekend to themselves. Seeing Aunt Susan was synonymous with having fun. She didn’t have any kids of her own, and she had never been married. I’m pretty sure that at the time of this story she worked as a nurse at a local hospital. Either way, she always took us out for dinner, movies, ice cream (you get the idea) and basically treated us as if we were her own kids.

So my parents, who were tired of paying for hotels, came up with the idea of having me stay at Aunt Susan’s place during the tournament. Thinking of how spoiled I’d be, I agreed without hesitation. My Mom called to ask if it would be okay and of course Aunt Susan said yes. Now I’d be lying if I didn’t say that I saw my Aunt as attractive - She is fairly tall (We’re all skinny and tall in my family) with shorter brunette hair, cute-small breasts, and a very athletic build. Living in Florida you get used to seeing your family in bathing suits and I had been noticing Aunt Susan in a somewhat different light since turning 16 or 17. Suffice it to say that I was excited to be around such an attractive woman by myself for a whole 3-4 days.

I rode down to the tournament with a couple of teammates whose parents had agreed to drop me off at my Aunt’s house after the evening practice session. When we pulled up, Aunt Susan was out in the front yard watering some flowers in a tight tank-top and yoga pants. One of my teammates hit my in the arm and said, “Dude, your Aunt is hot.” I just laughed, got out of the car, grabbed my travel bag, and thanked his parents for the ride.

Aunt Susan came down the driveway, introduced herself, and got directions to the fields from my friend’s Dad. After they pulled away, Aunt Susan gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. “I’m so excited to get some alone time with my favorite nephew.” She said before making a comment about how sweaty and gross I was, and how I needed to shower. We went inside and she told me to make myself at home while she prepared something to eat.

Aunt Susan’s house had always struck me as really cool whenever we visited. It was single story and small with just two bedrooms, but it was very modern with lots of tile and a sort of South-American theme to the decorating. Even better than the house was the fact that she had a small pool and a hot tub in the back yard. I made my way to the spare bedroom, dropped off my bag and headed straight for the shower (Which was in a shared bathroom). I remember feeling kind of strange in the shower just thinking about the fact that I was alone with my Aunt, and I ended up getting a hard-on just from the thought.

After the shower I dried off and walked to the spare room wearing just the towel around my waist. Just before going into the room I turned around and saw Aunt Susan looking at me from the kitchen. We just looked at each other for a few seconds before she returned to her cooking and said that dinner would be ready in 10 minutes. I felt goosebumps crawling up my legs and my heart beating faster as I wondered whether my Aunt had been checking me out.

Over dinner, Susan and I caught up on each other’s lives. She asked me all about graduation, college, whether I had a girlfriend, and how things were at home. I updated her on everything and explained that I had broken up with a girlfriend not too long ago. She said she was sorry, but then winked and said that she didn’t think it would take me long to find another. I think I was keeping mental track at this point of these subtle hints from Susan at this point - First her looking at me after the shower, and now commenting on my looks. I returned the favor by asking whether she was seeing anyone to which she explained that it was too hard to find good guys now a days.

After dinner, Susan said that she’d clean up, and that I should do whatever I needed to get ready for tomorrow’s games. It was still light out, so I went out on the back porch, put some headphones in, and started with some stretching and muscle rolling. About 10 minutes in I see the screen door open as Aunt Susan walks out in a really skimpy black bikini that left nothing to imagination. I couldn’t help myself from watching/staring as she waved and then waded out into the pool. As I watched her I could feel my cock hardening in my shorts - This visit was not what I had expected.

I only stretched for another 5 minutes or so, before taking off my headphones and scooting over to the side of the pool. Susan came right over and commented on how flexible I was. The whole time I couldn’t help myself from glancing down at her breasts (which I’m sure she noticed). “You should come for a swim.” She said as she started floating on her back with her legs partially spread. By this time I had a full blown erection, but I took my shirt off and jumped in hoping the cold water might help.

“You know, you’ve grown up a lot.” Susan said when I came up, “You’re not the little boy that I used to take out to the movies anymore.” With that she splashed me, so I splashed back, but she dove under the water and swam right between my legs. When she came up I splashed again and hit her in the face. We kept splashing each other and getting closer until we were no more than a foot or two apart. We were both laughing and hurling insults at each other, and then she reached out, grabbed my shorts and pulled them down to my knees. Well that took me completely by surprise, and in a moment of complete shock I reached out and did the same thing to her before scrambling to pull mine back up.

With all the waves in the pool it was hard to see anything, but Susan just had this incredibly seductive look in her eyes as she slowly reached down and wiggled her bikini bottoms back up. “I haven’t had that much fun in a long time.” She finally said after wiping some water away from her eyes, “Looks like I’ve met my match.” Frankly, I don’t really remember what I said because I was still in shock ‘My Aunt just pulled my shorts off’, I kept thinking to myself. We got out of the pool together and I started to dry off when I hear Susan say - “You better go take care of that.” in a sort of joking voice.

“Take care of whaa…” I started, but stopped as I realized that I was pitching a 3-4 person tent in my shorts. I looked at her, and must of turned bright red because she just laughed and said, “I was only joking, it’s totally normal, that’s why women wear bikinis like this you know.” Well, if it wasn’t before now it was totally out in the open - My Aunt put her skimpy bikini on just for me………
Drool
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Re: My Aunt Susan - A Summer Visit

Post by Drool »

Hot! (see my avatar)
RcSchindler
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by RcSchindler »

More please! :innocent:
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
Dom/me(s): Not currently serving a Superior. I'd love to negotiate a contract to encourage my writing, as I've done in the past.
Any genuine females interested?

Post by micheleFFS »

Don't stop there! What a tease! :-P