My Christmas Gift

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
ChanceExplorer
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

My Christmas Gift

Post by ChanceExplorer »

As part of my Christmas gift this year, I am required to write out the experience that began Christmas Eve here (Or really any public forum, I chose Milo since I enjoy it so much!). This whole thing began on Christmas eve, and I will be updating it as my wife and I "play" our game.

On Christmas eve, it started with a shiny new chastity cage in my stocking. My wife smiled and said it would be part of my Christmas gift and my birthday gift (My birthday is on the 12th of Jan). I was pretty sure I knew what that meant, and was both excited and nervous. I don't generally do prolonged chastity ( I believe the longest I've managed is about 2 weeks). She told me to let her put the cage on. Of course I trust her and am really into the idea, so I let her. She blind folded me, teased me a little, then stuffed it in there and locked it eventually (It was about an hour long session, lol). She said I would get the next part of the gift tomorrow.

Christmas day: We spent the morning opening our own gifts, just the two of us. The last gift she gave me was a small package that jingled. I opened it curiously and found a key ring with thirty small keys on it that look almost exactly the same. And of course, when I saw this I kinda already knew what was up, but I let her enjoy her explanation:

One of the thirty keys goes to me new cage. The other 29 are duds. I get to try one key a day. But here is the catch: The luckier I am and the sooner I get out, the better my "real present" will be. This was her guideline: If I get out before the New Years, I get a full day of whatever I want from her, however I want, and for however long. If I get out within the first week of January, (1st through the 7th) I get freedom and "The best blowjob I could imagine" apparently. If I get out before my birthday, I will "Probably get a release" (And literally she left it at that.)

HOWEVER... If I am not out by my birthday, I will get "punishments" every day until I am free. Really, from the 25th of December to the 12th of January is 18 days, so I should statistically be out by then. She made the deal even sweeter by telling me my Birthday is going to be a day full of teasing, bedroom antics, and her going wild on my cock, regardless of it being in a cage or not. So, even more incentive to find the right key!

Now it is the 27th of December. I can report that on both the 26th and today, neither of the keys I tried worked. Each time, she smiles, holds her palm out, and I drop the key in her hand and she puts it aside. What really sucks is I went a few days without any release before I was even locked up, so I am right now in that "I REALLY want to cum" stage. She said it would be fun if I made semi-regular reports on my luck (Hence what I meant at the beginning of the post about posting here). I think she knows that me talking about it and thinking about it makes me hard all over again. And just in the time of talking about it here in this post, I can feel the cage pushing against my cock with it's merciless cold steel.. I am sure somewhere she's giggling lol.

On a side note: Its a really nice cage. Probably expensive, but also amazingly comfortable when soft (As comfortable as a cage can be that is) Not sure what kind. Might need her to tell me so I can give it proper kudos! lol.

So wish me luck on tomorrow. I got the next 4 days to get the right key to get the "really good prize".
Sam86
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: My Christmas Gift

Post by Sam86 »

Nice story, keep us posted how it went and good luck :-D
CagedAnimal
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by CagedAnimal »

Cute Christmas story. Good luck and keep us posted. Honestly I’m rooting for you but curious at the same time to see what her punishment ideas are....!;)
a1m1
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by a1m1 »

Nice story! Any updates?
Needing denial while wanting to cum - I'm my own worst enemy