KCTC Reporter 8

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

KCTC Reporter 8

Post by KittyZateez »

All right, you little dearies, it's just about time to finish off this story, and finish off the reporter too, if you know what I mean...I hope you all enjoyed this little KCTC spinoff, my ghost writer started it and I took it and made the usual embellishments. Writing it from the male perspective was intriguing and felt quite different, but I'm looking forward to getting back to all my stories written from my own perspective as a prick teasing Female Domina...enjoy!

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

Kitty had been controlling my stroking with her "touching" game, allowing me to stroke only when she was touching certain parts of herself. It started with her standing in front of me while I knelt behind her, teasing me with her ass, showing it off for me and touching it intermittently. And now it had progressed to her sitting down right in front of me and rubbing her hands all over her sexy legs, again only allowing me to touch myself when she was touching them...

She had also begun toying with me, testing me by reaching out to touch herself but stopping just inches away, seeing if I'd fall for it and start stroking. It worked a couple of times, and she caught me stroking myself before she touched her legs. She smiled and just playfully corrected me, waving her index finger at me to scold me for jumping the gun, so to speak. But the look on her face told me she wasn't upset or disappointed, instead it was just the opposite - she seemed pleased at my inability to resist falling into her little trap.

But soon enough I started to control myself and I observed her more carefully, knowing what she was up to, and I waited for her to actually touch her body before I touched mine...this seemed to please her also, and she just smiled as she manipulated me so expertly, carefully watching me becoming more and more compliant to her wishes.

And then the game evolved in another direction; suddenly it was all about her touching herself for just a split second, making me start and stop stroking almost at the exact same moment. I felt wonderfully helpless as she touched herself briefly, stopping the moment I responded, and she giggled as she just kept toying with me like that for a while...

All of these little games seemed to amuse Kitty very much, and I was more than happy to allow her to play with my obedience in any way she wished...the whole thing was completely beyond anything I had ever thought of or dreamed about. What a simply incredible prick tease she was!!

And she wasn't done with me...not yet! All her teasing games had really gotten me worked up into an unbelievably horny and aroused state, and I could barely touch myself for more than a few seconds before my cock started twitching and bobbing up and down, right on the edge of explosion. She had been studying my cock's reactions to her carefully, and she made it a point to touch her legs for only a few seconds, knowing that any more would make me lose control of myself.

So now she began rubbing her hands slowly up her legs and onto her ass. I was confused at this point, not knowing if the rule was to touch myself only when she touched her legs, or if I should do it when she touched her ass too, like before. So I just froze, staring mindlessly at her gorgeous long-nailed fingers moving all over her fabulous curves. And then her hands came to rest on her ass, and she lifted up both legs, bending them up toward her body, and she just looked at me...

"What's wrong, Tommy?" she questioned, and innocent tone coming over her voice, "Did you forget the rules of the game??" She just stared at me as she rubbed her ass, making slow circles round and round on it with that fabulously sexy hand of hers. I just kept staring as she let her hand glide slowly down the entire length of her leg, reaching down toward her slutty spike heeled shoe, which was now within easy reach.

Once again I found myself speechless, and I just sat there, mesmerized, as she visually titillated me. My cock pulsed up and down gently with each beat of my heart, paying its homage to her with an erotic display of my physical and sexual arousal. She took her hands off her ass and just stared at my erection, which slowly stopped twitching, and when she started rubbing herself again, I could feel it throbbing some more.

Wow...I was completely and thoroughly trained to respond to this girl...as she rubbed her ass, my cock involuntarily twitched and bobbed up and down for her, bringing itself right to the brink of exploding, and when she took her hands away, it slowly calmed down. It stayed fully erect, mind you, there was no doubt about that, but every time she started caressing that hot ass of hers, it started pulsing in response to her.

She looked into my eyes and smiled at me, knowing full well she could make me cum at any moment, simply by continuing to rub her ass like that. I knew it too, and it was a wonderful feeling of helplessness and vulnerability - I was hers to do with as she pleased at that point. And she used that against me, flaunting her power over me by touching her butt briefly, causing my dick to start twitching, and then taking her hand away and waiting for my arousal to subside just a little...

And then, after another half dozen or so cycles through the process of bringing me to the edge and leaving me there, she giggled and just stopped, leaning back on both hands, absolutely delighted with herself and the way she had conquered me so thoroughly and completely. I looked at her with supreme admiration, and I was full of feelings of submission and surrender.

Her eyes opened wide as she glared at me with an undeniable confidence, and her hands slowly moved down one leg again, all the way down to that incredibly sexy-looking high heel she was wearing. I watched intently as she rubbed her foot, all tied up as it was by the shiny black ankle strap, and then her long-nailed fingers suggestively encircled the spiked stiletto. That part of her shoe was so deliciously erotic, evoking the symbolism of the aroused, erect male sexual member being stepped upon and squished on top of her pretty foot.

She stroked it gently between two fingers, just like she was giving a guy a sensual, teasing handjob, and her sexy-nailed fingers glided down the length of it, gently pinching the very end of it as she glanced at me to be sure I was focused on her little display. When she saw that I was, she began speaking, using that sticky-sweet tone of voice that had already completely entranced me, "Maybe we should have some fun making you stroke for this sexy spike heel, huh sweetie?"

I just nodded, continuing to feel her incredible power over me, feeling so helpless to resist her wishes. It was a new feeling for me, but there was absolutely nowhere on earth I would rather be at that moment!

"Mmmmm..." she moaned as her slender fingers caressed the length of her spiked stiletto, "watching me touch these sexy high heels like this reminds you of something, doesn't it, you little darling!" My mouth was agape at this point, and I could feel myself salivating as she suggestively teased the length of the spiky heel and confronted me about the suggestive nature of what she was doing.

She stroked it up and down some more, going even more slowly and seductively and continued, "It's just like I'm touching YOU like that, touching you somewhere...somewhere naughty, huh baby!"

And as she said that, she took her hand away and pivoted her body around, facing me and extending one leg out. She took her hand and placed it up on her skirt, rubbing it for a second before slowly moving it down, onto her thigh, slowly down to just below her knee. And it paused there. "All right then," she cooed, "the rules of the game now are that you can stroke for me whenever my fingers are on this sexy spike heel. Agreed?"

I nodded like a robot, once again showing my complete and total inability to deny her just about anything she asked at this point. She smiled suggestively as she cast her spell upon me even further, and the look in her eye now told me she had something very specific, and quite indulgent, in mind for me. Something felt different about the way she looked at me, it was a knowing stare with a hint of sweetness, mixed in with an assertive authority.

And then her hand glided slowly and deliberately down her calf, taking her sweet time as she reached down onto her foot and shoe, and her sexy-nailed fingers wrapped around the stiletto heel again just as I managed to pant, "Yes, Kitty".

I watched every move she made hungrily, and I began stroking my cock, causing her to pull her fingers away almost instantly when she saw me doing it. Yes, her control over me was thoroughly established at this point...and my cock twitched and throbbed again as I took my hand away...oh my god, I had never been this close to cumming without actually doing it in my whole life!

As I focused my eyes on the slender, long-nailed fingers of her hand, she slowly moved it up her leg again, up onto her ass and then slowly back down, going back and forth in a little zigzag pattern as she moved it down her fabulous leg. I glanced up at her face, tearing my eyes away from her delectable leg show, and she looked me in the eyes, licking her lips and then directing my eyes back down as her fingers wrapped around her sexy high heel again...

“So,” she asked innocently as I slowly began stroking according to the rules of her game, “I think I have provided you with an adequate introduction to some of the games and techniques employed here at the KCTC, don't you?" I heard her words, but the sight of her teasing her sexy spike heel with her lovely fingers was just too much, and I couldn't respond. She took delight in this and commented, "So now my little reporter-boy sees exactly how I like to take control of my loveslaves, doesn't he!"

"Yes, Kitty." There were those words again, flowing out of me without thinking, responding to her mindlessly. Wow, this was unbelievable...

She continued the jerkoff instruction game for a while longer, teasing me visually by stroking her delicate, feminine fingers up and down that incredibly erotic spike heel of hers, edging me over and over and leaving me dangling when it became clear I was about to come. She was clearly an expert at observing the condition of a male's sexual arousal, and she demonstrated her skill repeatedly as she toyed with me over and over again.

Suddenly, somewhat abruptly, she just said "Stop!" I took my hand away, and looked down at my erection, which was oozing precum in a long strand onto the floor. The head had turned dark purple, and the veins on the shaft were bulging out in an obscene display of her absolutely undeniable dominant sexual power. It twitched repeatedly, right on the edge of a mind-blowing orgasm, and she just sat there, staring at it, waiting for its condition to calm down just enough so she could proceed with the next part of her scheme.

It took a minute or so for it to stop bobbing up and down, and I just sat there in silence, having completely surrendered myself to her. My head spun as she grinned at me, giving me that knowing look again that told me she had something particularly erotic in mind for me. And with that, she stated, "There is only one more thing I have in mind for you, Tommy, a very special gift I frequently give to new clients..."

As she spoke, she reached out with her high heeled shoe and prodded my erection with her bare toes sticking out from the shiny black vamp. I inhaled sharply at the sight of this fabulous goddess finally making actual contact with me; her erotic teasing so far had not even involved her touching me at all, and I was stunned at how electric the feeling of her shoe on my engorged member was.

She softly lifted it up, letting it slide off her tootsies to one side, and then went after it again. I watched her stimulate it like that repeatedly, and it was like my cock kept trying to escape her, slipping off her foot and desperately trying to get away from her sensual attack on it, but it was no use. It was completely vulnerable, and there was simply nowhere for it to go...it was absolutely helpless, and it belonged to HER now!

I was helpless to resist as well, and my eyes rolled back into my brain as she focused on my erection with her sexy shoe, continuing to lovingly work it over. After so much stimulation and teasing denial, I could feel the most incredible orgasm of my life quickly building up inside my balls. Was she actually going to do this? Was she really gonna make me CUM??

The look on her face told me she was serious about her intentions, but she still took her sweet time, toying with me repeatedly, bringing me right to edge of release, and then taking her shoe away. I couldn't restrain myself anymore, and I started begging her to make me cum, pleading with her to grant me the release I so desperately wanted and needed at this point, and she simply giggled with girlish glee as I reduced myself to a puddle of arousal before her. And then she reached out with one long-nailed finger and placed it on my lips, shushing me quite effectively...

"Now, now, Tommy," she scolded sweetly, "I told you I had something very special in mind for you, and now I think you know what it is, don't you!" Again her shoe moved toward my cock, and this time she took her tootsies and dragged them along the entire length of the underside of my engorged shaft, lifting it up when she got to the top and letting it slide off to the side once again. My mind was in a complete haze at this point...

She continued, "But I don't want you to get any ideas...this initial indulgence will be the ONLY one you will ever be granted here at the KCTC! It is something I do to initiate new clients, so to speak, and after I grant you this pleasure, you are free to come visit us any time you like, anytime at all...but you will never be allowed this extra special gift again. Yes, Tommy, I and all my female associates will tease you and toy with you beyond anything you have ever possibly imagined...but you will NOT be allowed to cum when you are here, EVER again!"

And there it was. She had said the words, she was gonna make me cum, all right! At least, she said she was going to, and although I couldn't be sure, the things she did next made it clear. Again and again she stroked the underside of my cock with her soft toes, going slower and more sensually, little by little. She glared at me intently as she did it, carefully observing my reactions, showcasing her complete and utter control over my physical state of sexual arousal.

I continued to beg for her charms, nodding frantically as I shamelessly blurted out that I would absolutely love to come see her and her teaser-girls for many more teasing games, that I would be a devoted KCTC client from this moment on.

"Oh, yeah?" she challenged playfully, causing me to respond breathlessly, "Yes, Kitty, YES! I'll come see you, I promise! Oh, my god, your teasing is incredible!!"

"You like it?"

"Yes!"

"You want more?"

"YES!!"

"And..." she paused, teasing my cock with her toes again, "you DO wanna CUM, don't you!"

"YESSSSS!!!!"

This pleased her immeasurably, and she suddenly shifted her body, spreading her legs apart and reaching up with her hands to hike up her skirt. There, revealed to me, was Kitty's fabulous pussy, and she reached down with one hand and rubbed two fingers over the lips, going round and round on her clit for just a moment. I just watched, completely paralyzed...

My cock twitched again at the glorious sight of her feminine sex organ, and I could feel myself losing control of my arousal as I went right to the brink of exploding right then and there.

"Come here Tommy," she said with a grin as she observed my behavior, "bring me your cock." Wow - those words washed over me and I was helpless to do anything but obey. I shuffled forward on my knees, my erection leading the way, flopping back and worth as I wiggled forward. She beckoned me forward until I was within easy reach, and then she stopped me, placing her hand on my chest and pausing for a moment to inspect her handiwork.

She seemed quite pleased with the results of her teasing, having me on my knees before her with my achingly engorged member right before her eyes, and she continued to gently tease her pussy as she gave my erection a close visual inspection.

"All righty then," she cooed playfully, "I think it's just about time to finish you off. Would you like that?"

"Yes!"

"Well, then, what do you say?", she demanded, a harsher and assertive tone coming over her voice with those words.

I knew what she wanted and was not one bit ashamed to give it to her. "Please!" I begged.

"Please WHAT?"

"Please make me CUM!"

She giggled at my awesome display of obedience and surrender to her, and simply reached out with her dainty, feminine fingers and rested them on the shaft of my cock, slowly letting the soft tips of two fingers glide along the underside of my highly sensitized shaft. My entire body convulsed as she touched me softly like that, and tingles of pleasure shot through my whole nervous system as I continued to beg for release...

The feeling was so wonderful, to have been shown such an awesome display of teasing skills from this incredibly voluptuous sex kitten, and to have her withhold her touch from me the entire time and then finally give it to me in such a slow and sensual manner...my begging and pleading flowed freely at that moment; my will to resist had been completely broken and it was a wonderful feeling, easily the most erotic experience of my life!

She then took her hand away and said two simple words, leaving me dangling once again on the brink of exploding yet again, "Me first!" I just stared at her exposed pussy and watched her continue to pleasure herself as a steady stream of precum oozed from my edged hardon.

Kitty slowly increased the intensity with which she was teasing her pussy, and she rubbed two fingers on her clit for a while before slowly sliding them inside herself. She tilted her head back, making it clear that she too had become quite excited by all this sexual teasing we had been indulging ourselves in. In and out her fingers went, and her pussy lips slowly opened up as she continued to fuck herself.

"Ooooo, baby, I just loved teasing you today! What a good boy you are, Tommy! So you're gonna come see us, right honey?"

"Yes!"

"Come see us and be a good boy, let me and all my girlfriends tease you however you like, make you do anything we say, whatever we want?"

"YES!"

"Ooooooo, YEAH!" She moaned as she threw her head back again, my agreement to her statement clearly turning her on greatly. I watched her alternating between shoving her fingers inside herself and pulling them out to rub her clit in small circles. I was completely mesmerized at the sight of her giving herself pleasure, and I just stared mindlessly as she worked herself into a completely heightened state...

After another minute of that she finally started cumming, fucking herself with her fingers as her whole body convulsed in a wonderful orgasm. What a sight she was to behold, this wonderfully gorgeous seductress pleasuring herself right in my face as I knelt there waiting patiently for her to finish me off...

As her orgasm slowly subsided, she looked at me with satisfaction and slowly reached out with her fabulous, long-nailed fingers, letting them glide up and down the length of my erection again. I absolutely wailed in ecstasy, pleading for my sexual release and once again feeling so unbelievably close to cumming without actually doing it.

It was clear to me that it WAS going to happen, she was going to MAKE it happen, but she simply couldn't resist toying with me one last time, and she kept stroking my erection with the gentlest, most sensual style imaginable as she kept me lingering right there on the brink...

And then she opened her eyes wide and reached down under my cock, lifting her super-sexy long shiny red fingernails onto my scrotum, and she lightly tickled my balls with the sharp tips.

"Are you ready, Tommy?"

"Yes!"

"Ready for cummies??"

"YES!"

"Say it, teaseboy!!"

"PLEASE!!!" I wailed...

And then...well, then she simply gave my balls a gentle squeeze and took her hand away, her eyes focused on my fully erect member in total fascination. And I watched as she formed a small circle with her index finger and thumb, making a nice little hole exactly the size of my cock. She placed it right in front of my dick, wrapping her fingers around the cockhead and demanding, "Fuck my fingers, teaseboy, do it for Kitty now! Right NOW!!!

I did as I was told, the symbolism of her command absolutely stunning my mind, and I thrusted my engorged erection inside the hole she had provided, knowing full well this would be as close as I'd ever get to making love to her, and I didn't care. It felt sooooo good, feeling the length of my hardon glide inside her soft, supple, tender loving fingers....

And that did it....one burst of cum started squirting out of me before the real orgasmic convulsions began, having been so built up and backed up inside me, and then my cock began spurting out big gobs of hot, sticky cum. It was buried to the hilt in her little finger love-hole, and she squeezed it at the base firmly, releasing it and squeezing it again as I exploded my gooey cum out the top.

Finally losing control of myself like this was indescribably sensational, and I just stared at her exposed pussy as I came, feeling completely conquered and defeated. She lifted up her slutty spike-heeled shoe and offered it to me to come upon, and my vision went blurry as I sprayed my love juice all over it....

She smiled and giggled as she sat back and watched the spectacle of me shooting my load all over her sexy shoe, and it seemed to last several minutes before I slowly began to come back down to earth.

My head was spinning and I was panting like a dog as the whole thing slowly subsided. Oh yes, I belonged to her now, all right, and I had simply never experienced such incredibly powerful feelings of sexual submission and a complete sense of being owned like that ever before.

"Mmmmm.....goooood boooooy!" she cooed in the most sticky-sweet tone of voice imaginable, and I just stayed right there, my cock still twitching and bobbing up and down long after my cum was completely spent.

"Now then. You ARE going to come see us again, aren't you?"

I could barely speak but I managed to pant, "Yes, Kitty!"

"Good boy. And will you give me a favorable review in your official writeup of our little club, the KCTC?"

"YES!"

And then Kitty told me to fetch a small towel from the desk and clean off her shoe, and I lovingly obeyed her, standing up with my still erect cock bouncing around to go get the towel. I knelt back down and carefully wiped off her shoe, and she had me take it off so I could clean her bare foot too. I felt so incredibly close to her as I tended to her needs, like she had taken such good care of me and I belonged to her now, and it was a simply unforgettable feeling and the experience is etched completely into my mind even to this day!

Needless to say, I have been a devoted KCTC client since that day, I have returned on multiple occasions to offer myself as a personal teaseboy to a number of Kitty's luscious and sexy associates, and it was my pleasure to write a glowing review of her services in the local underground newspaper.

******************************************************************************************************************************************

And there you have it, boys and girls, one more client seduced and entered into my collection of loveslaves at the KCTC! Take care you little darlings, I'll be back soon with more fun and games, Kitty-style...

Kitty :love: :love: :love:
idg69
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Re: KCTC Reporter 8

Post by idg69 »

On behalf of all of your devoted readers, and reporters, thank you Miss Kitty.
:love:
Naughty99a
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Naughty99a »

Wow, Kitty that was a great spin off, the detail and realism was truely out of this world. The ending was amazing. Thank you for writing these amazing stories. I am sure many a milo member enjoys them.... ;)
manager41
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by manager41 »

Wow, unbelievable! The whole series leaves you on your knees. Definitely have to apply for a KCTC membership card :-D
But first I have to take a cold shower ...
Thank you Kitty
CagedAnimal
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by CagedAnimal »

WOW!!! What a hot series! Thanks for all your great writing.