Return to the Sorority: The Coffee Shop

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Not currently serving a Superior. I'd love to negotiate a contract to encourage my writing, as I've done in the past.
Any genuine females interested?

Return to the Sorority: The Coffee Shop

Post by micheleFFS »

These last two "Femmes of Spring Break" tales mark the end of my standalone stories. I'll return to the Sorority until the end of book 2.

The Coffee Shop (viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20436)story is about the Sorority, picking up on an amusing incident from an earlier chapter. Detective Dan will make another appearance in an important incident in a later chapter.

The Art Gallery (viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20436), another tale of a rude young man getting his just deserts. See Jessica's Power Panties (viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19858) and Femmes of Spring Break: The Beach (viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20318) and a young woman discovering the extent of her sexual power.

Older, but recent standalone publications:

In The Job Interview, (viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19897) a woman bargains for extra perks in her new job. Exactly who seduces whom?

In a related story, The Judgment of Paris (viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19897),a boss gets to decide which of his employees is more attractive to men, the busty east Asian or the leggy redhead.

Many thanks to Saber Tech, who kindly proofread and edited my stories.

Enjoy! Please leave comments!