Time to Pay Ch. 1-3 (Femdom, Chastity, Cum Eating, CBT, Strapon, Cuck)

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
an_on_a_moose
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Time to Pay Ch. 1-3 (Femdom, Chastity, Cum Eating, CBT, Strapon, Cuck)

Post by an_on_a_moose »

Chapter 1

You slow your hips down gradually, letting me fully enjoy my orgasm until finally I start to come down and kiss the back of your neck, whispering a completely satisfied "thank you" into your ear. It'd been a while since I'd cum. I must've shot a gallon into you and I was absolutely spent. Still facing away from me you smirk, knowing what is to come, and lift yourself off of my deflating cock. You stand up, cover your pussy with one hand and grab me by the balls with the other, squeezing hard. Your iron grip forces me to my feet without the need for you to speak a single word. The pressure on my aching nuts increases as you lead me silently into the bedroom before pushing me onto the bed on my back.

"I hope you enjoyed your orgasm slave, it's the last one you'll be having for a while." Uh oh. This was not going to be a freebie. With an evil look on your face you cuff my hands and feet to the corners of the bed. "You came without permission, and even worse you came INSIDE me without permission. You will pay dearly for that." The anger on your face is crystal clear and absolutely genuine. "Mistress, I--" before I can get another word out you turn around facing my feet and lower your used pussy onto my face, silencing whatever argument I was going to make for leniency. "Lick my pussy clean, slave. If you make me cum I might go easy on you."

I can only imagine how much cum is inside you and the absolute last thing in the world I want to do right now is taste it. I got off hard for the first time in a long time and all I want is to smoke a cigarette and go to sleep. I reflexively try to push you off of me, but my hands are secured and all I can do is shut my mouth as tight as I can. You start pinching and twisting my nipples, which are extremely sore from the clamps, but I still won't open my mouth. "This IS going to happen, slave," you hiss. "The only question is how much you're going to suffer first. You might as well just lay back and accept it." With that you grab some clothespins and put them on my nipples. You are not gentle and let them snap shut hard. I arch my back and let out a yelp as I realize you had rotated them 90 degrees so they are now crushing my nipples in the opposite direction. The pain is exquisite.

"Lick me!" is all I hear, but I can't bring myself to do it. Almost immediately I feel you pulling and twisting the clothespins on my already tortured nipples. I let out a scream and as soon as I open my mouth cum starts flowing in. "You fucking bitch," I think to myself, and as soon as I do I feel you lean back so your ass covers my nose while your slick, well-fucked pussy smothers my once again closed mouth. "Swallow, Pet" is all I hear. Being unable to breathe or get you off of me I have no choice but to comply. It's salty and bitter but I can taste a bit of your sweet pussy mixed in and I feel my cock begin to stir again.

You lean forward and allow me to breathe freely. The taste coats my mouth and throat in a way that isn't likely to leave my memory anytime soon. My nipples throb, burn, and ache at the same time and all I want is for you to uncuff me and take the pins off. "Starting to regret cumming without permission?" you say, and I can hear the smile in your voice. You're enjoying my suffering and even though the reality of what's been happening is too much for me, my cock is now fully hard and throbbing and I realize how much control you've been exerting and how deeply I've submitted to you tonight. As I would find out, this was only the tip of the iceberg.

You turn around and look down into my face and again all I hear is the aggressive tone of your voice: "Lick me. Make me cum." Looking up at your naked body with your thighs wrapped around my head and a commanding look on your face is the sexiest thing ever. I no longer care that I just shot the load of the century inside you; in this moment I only exist to please you. I begin attacking your clit with my lips and tongue, licking and sucking with everything I've got before arching my neck and sticking my tongue as far inside you as it goes. You grab the back of my head, pulling my tongue even deeper inside you and grinding your clit on my nose. "Mmmm, you like how it tastes, slave?" I shake my head no and you laugh and moan, "Trust me, you'll get used to it. Now fuck me with your tongue!”

I comply, sliding my tongue all the way in and out. Again and again I thrust deep inside you, fucking you and licking you out at the same time. Finally you scream out, “God, yes, make me cum! Make me cum!” You’re getting wet enough that I can taste more of your juices than mine and that spurs me on to thrust my tongue into your pussy even faster and harder. “YES! YES! YES! God, I’m gonna cum so FUCKING hard!” Your thighs squeeze my face as your pussy clamps down on my tongue, your lips totally covering my mouth. At that moment you lean back and rip the clothespins completely off my already brutalized nipples. The pain is unbelievable and I let out a full-blown scream right into your pussy. You scream along with me in what seems like an absolutely epic orgasm. I have a hard time keeping up with the flow of our juices from your quivering, pulsating cunt and you’re grinding your clit on my nose so hard I’m scared you’ll break it. Finally you slow your body’s rhythm and the pressure on my mouth and nose begins to relent. I gasp in as much oxygen as I can, now that I can breathe freely and I hear you moan. “Holy shit, I came so hard I almost passed out. I love it when you scream into my pussy!” My faced soaked in cum and pussy juice, I grin from ear to ear knowing that I pleased you in a way that exceeded your expectations.

“Now, on to your punishment,” you say, and I can hear the smirk in your voice. Everything goes dark as you slide the blindfold over my eyes.

"THAT WASN'T IT???" I say.

"No pet. Honestly, that was just for my amusement. I've swallowed your cum enough times, now you know what it's like. And I meant it when I said you'd be getting used to it. From now on, every time you cum you'll be licking it up." I feel you begin wrapping rope around my balls and you ask, "Remember when I had you make those lists of potential punishments? For mild, moderate, and severe infractions?"

"Yes, Miss." I gulp. I was drunk as shit when I wrote those and I'd been locked in chastity for a while. The booze and insane need to cum had made me a lot more willing to try extreme things, and some of my darker fantasies had come out. After I showed them to you we never discussed them again. I don't even remember what was all on there but I remembered enough to be worried.

"Cumming without permission is a severe infraction. Cumming INSIDE me without permission is so far out of line that we'd have to create a new category of punishment." The rope now has my balls pulled as far from my body as they'll go and you yank it tight and tie it off. "We're going to do every single punishment on the lists. You can safeword if you want and we'll stop for tonight, but I WILL be doing everything on that list. If you need to stop you'll be locked in your cock cage until you're ready to continue."

"What do you mean 'ready to continue?'" I ask.

You laugh. "There were some good things on your list but I'm sure you were holding back like you always do. I looked around for interesting ideas in femdom and cbt groups on fetlife and added one punishment of my own for each one on your list. You're going to need some recovery time after some of these. That's fine, probably even medically advisable. I wouldn't want anyone doing any of this to me, that's for sure. Of course, not all of my punishments are painful--at least not physically." You paused a minute to let that sink in. "Take as long as you need but that dick will not come out of its cage except to be punished until we complete them all."

I knew you were serious. The torturess side of you is new and unexpected but the one kink we've played around with that you seemed to really get off on was owning my cock. Perhaps to illustrate the point, you begin lightly stroking my bound and aching balls. "And you will be punished," you say. "I don't think you truly realize your place here. We broke up. You're not my lover anymore, you're my slave. My toy, to use as I wish for my pleasure, amusement, and to take my frustrations out on. I get to do whatever the fuck I want, whenever the fuck I want. You will do whatever you're told and you'll take whatever I want you to take. Understood?"

"Yes, Miss," I mumble. This isn't exactly what I had in mind when I said I wanted you to dom me. It is, but whenever we played before things always went back to normal when we were done for the night. Being a dom or sub was more role playing than permanent status. This was different and I'm not sure I liked it.

"Good. Don't get me wrong, I'm not all mean. I do love your cock and sometimes I want you to fuck my brains out. And you know I love being drenched in cum. You'll have to earn your participation in that though, and right now you have a long way to go."

"Now, back to the task at hand. If you safeword between punishments, we'll start with the next one. If you do it during a punishment we'll start by repeating that one." I flinch at the sting of a sharp slap to my balls. With the blindfold on it caught me completely by surprise.

"That's it for rules pet, it's time to get started. I'll be right back. I have supplies to get."

You giggle and I swear I can hear you skip out of the room, leaving me alone in the dark.

Chapter 2

You’re only gone a few minutes, your return announced by the slow click of your heels. I feel the bed shift as you climb on and straddle me.

“Open your mouth.” Your face is only a few inches from mine. I comply and immediately taste latex as you slide a dildo into my mouth. It’s thick enough to keep my mouth open wide but not long enough to trigger my gag reflex. You lift my head forward and tighten some straps to hold the gag in place. I can feel another dildo extending from my mouth—it’s double-sided. My tied-up balls are already starting to ache but my cock is rock hard.

I feel you shift around and place one knee on each side of my head and then slow pressure as you slide the dildo into your pussy with a loud moan. I finally feel your weight on my face and my nose is buried in your ass.

“Oh my god, it’s so big,” you gasp. “Mmmm, I’m going to have to let it stretch me out for a bit. You want to know what kind of toys I brought?”

I nod my head and grunt in the affirmative and I feel you twitch. “It vibrates a little when you moan,” you say. I can hear the smile in your voice. “Let’s see what happens when you scream.”

I can feel you running something up and down my thighs as you lean forward and grab my bound balls with your other hand. “Remember the welts you left on my ass with the wooden spoon when you were in charge?” All that registered was panic—the spoon just sucks. We’ve smacked each other’s asses with it a few times before and both hated being on the receiving end. Last time I went overboard and you had bruises for a week.

My panic was well justified. I didn’t just scream when the first blow landed, I shrieked. It hit with a loud smack and the sting was immediate and overwhelming. It hurt so bad I thrashed in my bonds like there was some way to shake it off. The rope around my nuts left the skin stretched tight and thin and only magnified the pain. It wasn’t fading away and over my screams I heard you moaning and felt you begin to slowly rock an inch or two up and down the dildo. “Holy shit I can feel the vibrations shoot all the way inside me!”

After about 10-15 seconds my screams and flailing about tapered off and I felt the next blow just as hard on the other ball. I thought for sure you’d show some mercy after the first one but it was not to be. You continued on like that, at first alternating balls and then just striking at random every time my screams died down. By the tenth hit you were bouncing up and down on the dildo hard enough to make my jaw ache.

“Oh fuck yes, I’m gonna cum!” You slammed down hard on the dildo, grinding it deep inside you and giving my balls five hard whacks with the spoon one right after the other as we screamed out your orgasm together.

You lean forward and begin untying my agonized balls and I realize through the tears streaming from my eyes that the blindfold slipped off during your frenzy. I can see the thick rubber dildo splitting you open just inches from my face. I can’t tell how long it is with it mostly buried inside you, but it’s definitely thicker than my cock. No wonder you had to get used to it.

“Your balls are a pretty nice shade of purple, I don’t think I missed any spots.” The rope is undone and you start massaging my sack. The skin is so sore and sensitive that even your gentle caresses feel like a slap on sunburn.

“I’m getting a little bored with you not being able to talk but there’s one more thing I want to do with this dildo gag. Remember, this is for my pleasure not yours. Don’t you fucking dare cum.” You lean forward and as I see your pussy sliding up the dildo I feel your mouth slide down my cock. You take me as deep as you can and hold it there before leaning back and burying the dildo to the hilt while holding just the tip of my cock in your mouth. I moan and you let my cock pop out of your mouth.

“You’re getting too much pleasure out of this. It’s supposed to be about my fantasy. I never got my threesome with two guys.” You lean forward onto your elbows and grab one of my balls in each hand. “I am going to fulfill that fantasy, by the way. If you’re good I’ll let you be one of the guys. If not, I’ll make you watch while tied up and locked in your cock cage. Or maybe call you over the day after and tell you all about it while you lick my pussy.” Your hands clamp down on my balls and I let out a whimper. “Concentrate on the pain in your balls, not the pleasure on your cock.”

You squeeze down harder and take me back into your mouth and quickly get back into the rhythm of fucking yourself on two cocks at once. Your threat to make me watch you with other guys is made all the more real by the huge cock pounding your pussy right in front of my face. I don’t think you realized the blindfold came off and I can see you writhing your way to another orgasm as you give me the best blowjob you ever have. Every time the moans in your throat make my cock twitch you squeeze down harder on my balls until they feel like they’re going to explode. The pain spikes into my stomach and again I’m reduced to screaming into the dildo gag. You wrap your feet around the back of my head and start slamming my face into you from behind, forcing my cock down your throat. You cum again, stuffed with cock at both ends and your hands squeezing my balls so hard your fingernails are digging in.

Once you come down from your orgasm you release your death grip on my balls and slide my cock out of your mouth with a swirl of your tongue around the tip. You’re a little out of breath and slowly work the dildo out of your pussy and turn around.

“I guess we’ll have to figure out something better for a blindfold when I really don’t want you to see.” You straddle my stomach and lean in close to my ear and whisper, “Did you like watching me get fucked? Did it turn you on?” I nod as you kiss my neck and play with my nipples, grinding your slick pussy on my abs. You kiss your way back up to my ear and whisper, “You’ll love this, then.” You look me in the eyes and slowly run your tongue up the slick dildo from my mouth all the way to the tip before sucking it as deep as you can, moaning and making an exaggerated show of sucking your juices clean and keeping eye contact with me the whole time. It worked. The ache in my throbbing cock is finally noticeable again over the agony in my balls.

The blowjob is brief but your hips are already working your clit in a steadier rhythm by the time you let the dildo slide out of your lips with a pop. You’re getting turned on again, I can tell.

“Time for this to come off,” you say, slowing your hips and lifting my head to undo the straps on the dildo gag. You slide the smaller end out of my mouth and I can finally relax my cramped jaw muscles. The gag wasn’t in for a horribly long time but I had to clench down on it while you were fucking my face. There’s a surprising amount of saliva on the gag and you smirk at me before turning it around and sliding it into your pussy. After a little fiddling you rearrange the buckles and secure the harness around your waist, the smaller end inside you and the business end resting just below my chin.

“This is quite a versatile toy, pet. It was expensive so I put it on your credit card.” You grab me by the back of the head and pull my mouth towards the tip of the dildo. I know what’s coming and open my mouth to accept it. So much for resting my jaw, this end was even thicker. It wasn’t a very good angle for either of us though and after a few minutes of fucking my mouth you pulled out and let the dildo drop onto my chest. You lean back and grab my balls in one hand and pull them away from my body. Both my balls and sack are really sore and I let out a yelp.

“We took care of smacking and squeezing, but I found sooooo many ways to torture your balls on Fetlife,” you say. I gulp. I’ve perused some of the forums myself. “We’re not quite done with these just yet,” you give my stretched balls a harsh tug. “Still, this is just the first night and I don’t want to completely destroy you right off the bat. I was planning on one more thing but I couldn’t decide between two.” You let the pressure off my sack and go back to gently fondling and lightly touching. Normally this would tickle and make me squirm, but the skin is so sensitive from the spoon that it stings and burns.

“One of the choices will be more painful on your sack and one will be more painful in your balls. After the squeezing and the spoon I think we should do a little test to see to see whether your balls or your sack are in more pain right now.” You grab the clamps and I hiss as you put them back on my nipples. “That’ll help distract you a bit. After the test I’ll let you choose your final punishment. Of course, the test will make whichever you choose worse anyway but that’s the price you pay.”

You grab my belt off the floor and wrap it around your hand until a strip only about six inches long remains. “First we’re going to test how sore that ballsack is.” You look at me and bite your lip. “It’s seriously welted, but your balls are really swollen too. Both of these are going to really suck for you, pet. You can safeword now but then next time we’ll start all over with the spoon. If you make it through this last one though I promise I’m done hitting your balls for tonight.”

I never want to take the spoon again. It’s not even a question in my mind, although asking it with the belt around your fist was intimidating. “Go ahead.” I let my head fall back on the bed and close my eyes, tensing my whole body. You turn around and sit on my face to muffle my inevitable scream. The strap and plug block my tongue from doing much of anything but at least the neighbors won’t hear.

There’s no hesitation from you, you grab my balls in your left hand and bring the belt down with a brutal smack. My back arches so hard I fear it’ll snap and I almost buck you off my face. I can’t even draw a breath to scream at first, but that passes and scream I do. You ride it out on my face until I calm down to hitching, gasping breaths. Once I can speak again I manage to sputter out, “That hurt so bad, oh my god please no more of that.”

“Aww,” you mock. “Let me kiss it better.” You kiss and lick your way down my body and spend a few minutes gently kissing, licking and sucking my balls until my cock is again hard and aching. You kiss your way back up my body before plunging your tongue deep into my mouth and giving the nipple clamps a harsh twist. You break the kiss and look me in the eyes and say, “Time to test how sore those balls are.” I see you wince and clench your teeth as you drive your knee square into my balls, slamming them into my pelvis. This time the reaction was the opposite. Instead of my back arching I involuntarily doubled over, yanking at the restraints on my hands and feet. My breath was sucked away and a wave of aching nausea radiated into my stomach. I groaned and rolled on the bed as much as my bonds allowed in an effort to cradle my balls.

Again, you patiently wait for me to recover. Eventually I open my eyes, gasping and trying to take an inventory of the damage. The pain is bad and I swear along with the ache I feel a sort of swelling numbness. I can actually feel my balls getting bigger.

“So which is sorer, pet?” you ask. It’s really not a fair question given the more recent agony is the one currently consuming my thoughts. Whatever you have planned, I know you’re going to do it more than once. Otherwise your test wouldn’t make any sense. I’m going to have to endure one of these tortures repeatedly and it’s going to get worse each time. Thoughts of taking something that is undoubtedly worse than the belt or the spoon over and over again settled it.

“I can take more to the balls, Miss.” I say with my eyes cast downward.
You smile. “Excellent. Want to see what was behind door number 2?”

“Sure, why not,” I reply.

You reach down to the floor and hold up the electric fly swatter. “I figured this would probably hurt the skin a lot more than the balls.”

“Oh thank fucking god I didn’t pick that!” I blurt out. I zapped myself on the butt with that thing a couple times out of curiosity. It hurts and I’m terrified of what it’d do to the skin of my balls right now.

You laugh and set it aside. “Don’t celebrate too much. The electric fly swatter is on my list of punishments for you. I’m still going to zap the shit out of your cock and balls with that thing, I’m just not going to do it tonight.” That let the wind out of my sails a little bit but it was a problem for another day. The immediate concern was what’s behind the door I DID choose.

“I’m going to have to undo your bonds. You can smoke a cigarette and go to the bathroom if you need to, but leave the door open and no playing with your cock.” You release my feet first, then my hands. I gently inspect my balls to make sure they’re still intact. Apart from the deep ache and noticeable swelling they seem ok. You were right about my sack though. The welts from the spoon are turning black and blue and there’s a dark red stripe from the belt.

I take you up on the cigarette and bathroom break. The knee to the balls has me worried if I can take what’s coming. In the end I don’t have a choice. If I quit now I get locked in chastity and we start over with the spoon next time. The only other option is to give up being your sub and I don’t want that, either. I’ll take what’s coming and then be done with this stage of the punishment.

I finish my cigarette and return to the bedroom to find you lying on the bed stroking the strap-on with a tight grip so the end inside you moves in and out and rubs your clit. “Mmmm, I can’t wait to fuck you with this.” I notice the cuffs on the bed next to you as you give the dildo a few more strokes before stopping. “But we have other business first.”

“Put these on, behind your back,” you say as you toss me the cuffs. I do as I’m told, still standing in the middle of the room.

“Now get on your knees,” you order. Again, I comply and you get off the bed and walk towards me, the strap-on bobbing obscenely in front of you.

“Spread your legs wide.” I move my knees as far apart as I can. “Ball kicking was on your list of severe punishments.” You let that hang in the air before continuing and my gaze is drawn to your feet. You’re wearing your bitch boots with a pointed toe. “I know you’re curious about it and I want to see how much you can take, but I don’t want to do any permanent damage. The knee was a test in more ways than one. I did it hard but I could’ve done it much, much harder. You took the knee just fine and you didn’t have any trouble walking to the bathroom. Do you know what that means?”

I shake my head no.

“I think you do,” you say, lifting my chin to bring my eyes up to yours. “It means that I can kick you harder than I hit you with my knee. I want your balls so sore and swollen that you have to walk bowlegged for the rest of the night.”

I started to protest. “But it’s going to hurt way more now after the knee, if it was just one kick you could do it harder but even at the same strength each one will hurt way more than the one before!”

You just laugh. “I don’t care if it HURTS more. It’s supposed to hurt more. I don’t want to avoid pain for you pet, I just want to avoid damage.”

With that you draw your leg back and deliver the first kick, connecting solidly with both balls. It was hard enough to take my breath away and make me double over but I knew it was coming and it somehow wasn’t any worse than the knee. The cuffs kept me from instinctively cupping my balls but I didn’t collapse to the ground and recovered to an upright position fairly quick.

“I didn’t say all of the kicks would be harder than the knee. But this one will be.” This time you took a step back to get to more of a start. As you started coming forward I flinched and tucked back, closing my thighs. You stopped just before taking your swing.

“What the fuck is that? Don’t pull away from me, get your back up against the wall!” I knew I was in for it and shuffled backwards until I was pressed against the wall with nowhere to run.

“Now you’re going to take it fully exposed. Spread your legs as far as they go, I want them so far apart that you can’t clench your thighs.” I scooted my knees apart until I almost tipped over, then scooted forward a little and leaned back into the wall with my balls fully exposed.

“I like the idea of using you to vent my frustrations. For this punishment, you’re going to take one hard kick for every time you ever made me cry.” I grit my teeth and wait for the first kick and you again take a step back but this time there’s no way for me to avoid it. My balls are swollen and hanging low and I can feel it almost in slow motion as the tip of your foot makes contact with both of them and drives them upward, your momentum carrying the tip of your boot into my taint. The pain is devastating and immediate and I would have been instantly dropped to the ground if I hadn’t been leaning backwards against the wall. You take advantage of my immobility and quickly give me three more crushing kicks in a row, the last one drilling only one of my balls with double the intensity. I throw myself forward and curl my knees to my chest, rolling on the ground with my hands behind my back and groaning in agony.

The pain is so bad my body won’t straighten out. It’s like I’m locked in the fetal position while my brain sorts out how to deal with the agony in my balls and gut. You give me the time I need to recover and once I’m able to stretch my legs and sit up you order me back to my knees against the wall. My balls now have their own heartbeat, only each throbbing pulse feels like a hammer. I don’t know how many times I made you cry but I hope it’s not a lot.

This time it only takes two kicks to drop me to the floor, gasping and retching. You take the opportunity to undo the cuff from my right hand and put it on my left ankle. Getting another pair, you cuff my right hand to my right ankle leaving me in sort of a tripod position on my knees with my ass in the air and face on the floor.

“Since you can’t stay up on your knees we’ll do the rest of the kicks from behind with you on the ground.” There’s no way you can miss with me this exposed and immobile. I scream into the floor and try not to vomit as you launch your foot into my balls again and again, with the final one being the hardest of all. I lost count but there were probably between five and ten kicks in the last volley. I was in agony and despite the cuffs managed to collapse onto my side with my eyes squeezed shut waiting for the pain to abate and hoping you were really finished. My balls were swelling so fast I could feel the skin of my sack tightening.

“You made it, pet. I’m all done beating your balls for tonight.” I can’t even tell where your voice is coming from but you’re a little out of breath from all the kicking. I feel you undoing the cuffs and straightening out my legs for me. I reach down and my balls aren’t quite as huge as I thought but they were on their way.

“I suspect I know the answer to this, but it’s choice time for you again. Like I said, we’re done with the ball-beating stage for tonight. You can safeword now and we’ll ice your balls down and get you locked up in your chastity cage until next time.” I feel you start running the tip of the strap-on up the inside of my thigh. “Or we can keep going. I really want to fuck you with this, kicking your balls turned me on more than I thought it would. If we keep going tonight I promise I’ll work you up to it and go slow until you’re ready. If you safeword we’ll stop for tonight and next time we’ll start with me fucking your brains out and I won’t feel any need to be gentle about it.”

I’ve recovered enough to understand my options and move around a little bit and I inspect my balls again. The swelling and throbbing ache are unbelievable and they’re hanging low in my sack. I can’t imagine any possible position you could fuck me in that wouldn’t result in my balls bouncing around in agony with every thrust. I know my ass will suffer for it later but better than my balls suffering for it now. “I can’t miss, I’m done for tonight.”

“Ok, fair enough. Let me help you into bed,” you say as you unstrap and remove the harness. I’m exhausted, and you got what you wanted. My balls are too swollen and painful for me to walk without being hunched over and bowlegged. You get me to the bed and I’ve never wanted to lie down more in my life. You gently remove the clamps from my nipples and I barely notice the pain as they come off.

I open my eyes with a start when I feel you wrap the ice pack around my balls. “Holy shit they’re swollen,” you remark. “I don’t even think we could get the ring for your cage on right now. We might have to ice them down for quite a while.” Fine with me, the ice actually feels amazing. I close my eyes again and try to relax.

The buzz of my phone snaps me awake and my balls scream as I jerk upright. I can feel the metal of the cock cage crushing my attempted hardon and the constriction and lack of ice has resulted in my balls swelling right back up again. Each beat of my heart has a corresponding throbbing ache in my trapped cock and balls. I don’t think I could get the cage off even if I wanted to.

I look at my phone and it’s a text from you: “I made more ice if you need it. I also took your emergency key for the cage off your key ring. If you think you have an emergency you can call me and ask where I hid it and I will decide if the cage needs to come off. Other than that, you will remain caged and will not contact me until you’re ready to continue. If I want something from you I will be in touch. You might want to get that ass ready in the meantime.” I set my phone down and waddle into the kitchen for more ice and some aspirin, wondering again what I had gotten myself into.

Chapter 3

It took a week for the swelling to go down and my balls to go back to a more normal size and color. They still ached, but it had faded back to the ache I associated with blue balls and for the first time since you left I was starting to feel horny again. True to your word, I had not heard a peep from you.

I poured myself a stiff drink and decided to start trying to get ready for our next encounter. You’d fucked me with a Feeldoe a few times but that was far more reasonably sized than the monster cock you had now. Plus the Feeldoe didn’t have a harness and was a little more difficult for you to really drive it in and out. That wouldn’t be a problem with your new toy and you had already told me that you weren’t going to be gentle.

I grabbed the Feeldoe and a bottle of lube and pulled up some strapon videos on PornHub. The dildos ranged in size from cute to terrifying and yours was closer to the latter than the former. A lot closer. I finished off my drink and came back with the bottle. I chose a video and lubed up the tip of the dildo. It was maybe an inch and a half thick but I had never taken it without being stretched out with fingers first.

I started out just working the very tip around my asshole and poking in a little bit at a time. After a few minutes I was able to work the head of the dildo inside before bearing down and slowly sliding the length into myself. I felt so full and stretched and just left the rubber cock buried to the hilt while I relaxed and sipped my drink to the action unfolding on my computer screen.

This particular video was a gorgeous petite redhead absolutely destroying her man’s ass from behind. I couldn’t believe how much he had to stretch to take it and I didn’t know if there was any way I’d ever be able to do it. My cock was so hard it was bulging out of the cage and a thin strand of pre-cum was stretched to a small puddle on the chair. Every time it twitched it was crushed against the bars of the cage while at the same time my ass clamped down on the dildo. It was going to take a lot more than I thought to get ready for this and my heart sank when I realized that I’d be staying locked up a lot longer than I thought.

I slid the dildo out and generously reapplied lube. I decided to follow the action on the screen and got down on all fours before burying the full length of the toy in my ass. By pushing out and relaxing my sphincter I was able to handle faster strokes than I thought but couldn’t quite keep up with the video. One more relubing and it didn’t take long before I was shaking and sweating and gritting my teeth while pounding my ass as hard and fast as she was pounding his.

The stimulation on my prostate was incredibly powerful. It felt like I was constantly on the edge of an orgasm with no hope of going over, combined with an almost urgent feeling like I had to pee. I was only able to take a full speed fucking for a few minutes before my ass started to burn and sting. I dropped to my stomach and slowly eased the dildo out of my ass. My balls were swollen and throbbing with cum and my cock was aching in the cage and bent backwards underneath me. I was done for the night.

I wanted to speed this along as much as I could to hasten not just the possibility of getting to cum but simply to see you again. Being cut off like this was a strong motivator. For my next warm-up session I moved from the Feeldoe to a comically large butt plug that someone had given us as a gag gift a few years back. It was a little over 3” wide at the widest point and that was only slightly thicker than your strapon. I didn’t take much comfort in that.

I started lubing it up and sitting on it while reading teases on Milovana. I’d slowly slide down as far as I could comfortably take it and then just stay there before sliding it out and trying again.

It was a painful process but after near-daily stretching I was able to get down to the widest part in about a week and on day nine my ass finally swallowed the massive plug. The sensation was incredible and it dropped me to the ground. Complete fullness with constant pressure on my prostate. There was no more pain, as the base of the plug was a comfortable thickness. In a couple of minutes I was able to get back to my knees and every movement caused the plug to shift inside of me and create new sensations.

I felt a sense of pride in taking it and I knew I’d be ready for your strapon. I wanted to walk around and experience the different feelings from the plug but I was terrified that my ass would tighten around the base of the plug and I wouldn’t be able to get it out. I got back down on all fours and started to pull.

On the way in, the plug gradually got thicker and then slid inside and my ass clamped around the base. There was nothing gradual about pulling it out—it went from the comfortably sized base straight to the massive width. It felt like giving birth and I almost passed out. There was a bit of blood on the toilet paper when I went to the bathroom to clean up and I decided to wait until I recovered before contacting you.

It was another three days before I felt back to normal. My plan was to contact you to set up a day and time for you to come over. I typed “I’m ready, Miss” and my heart started racing when I hit send. Your response came almost immediately.

“You better be. I’ll be there in 30 minutes.”

I panicked. I had planned on having the plug in me before you got here so I’d be stretched and ready. I knew you weren’t going to work me up to that massive cock. Problem was that last time it took me over an hour to get the plug in. I’d have to be a lot less gentle.

I got the plug in with about five minutes to spare. That wasn’t much time to stretch but it was better than nothing. I heard you knock at the back door and then let yourself in. I was rock hard in my cage just thinking about you and when you walked into the living room you exceeded all expectations. Tight jeans, black leather jacket and hair tied back in a stern ponytail. I didn’t need to ask what was in the duffle bag you carried.

“Get in the bedroom, slut.” You ordered. “I want you cuffed to the bed.”

I complied, stripping off my t-shirt and boxer shorts on the way. I lay down on my stomach and felt you straddle my torso and attach the cuffs from my hands to the corners of the bed. Then everything went dark as you put a blindfold over my eyes. I felt your weight shift off the bed and heard you unzip your bag and take out your strapon and the harness. You moaned a little as you slid the smaller dildo into your pussy and buckled the straps tight around your hips.

I heard you pop the cap on the lube and then the slick sound of you heavily coating the huge dildo. “Lift your ass up a little bit and spread your legs,” you said as you climbed back onto the bed. As soon as I did I heard you snicker as you saw the plug peeking out from between my cheeks. You grabbed the base and gave it a few twists and tugs.

“Ooh that feels like it’s in there pretty good. You ready for it to come out?” If you waited for a response I didn’t notice. You were nice enough not to rip it out but it came out a lot faster than it did when I was alone. I screamed and you shoved my face into the pillow and tossed the plug aside. You were a lot less gentle shoving your cock in. Despite the lube on your dildo and the lube from the plug you only made it about halfway in on the first thrust. You didn’t miss a beat and pulled almost all the way out before plunging it all the way in.

You yank my head back and let me catch my breath.

“I hope that plug did the job, pet.” You whispered into my ear before grabbing my hips and starting to fuck me hard enough for me to hear your hips slapping into my butt as you bottom out on every thrust.

I tried my best to focus on breathing and relaxing my muscles to just accept the pounding you were giving me. It seemed like minutes but was probably only seconds before I heard the strained groaning coming out of my own throat. My entire torso felt like it was being turned inside out every time you pulled back before being stuffed full again as you thrust forward. I was out of breath despite not even moving.

I felt your nails dig into my hips as you fucked me hard and fast. Each thrust was accompanied by a sexy grunt or moan and gasps of “yes, God, yes.” The massive cock rubbing along my prostate was so overstimulating I had a hard time staying still. The thickness was too much and I started pulling away. You buried your cock in my ass and put your full weight on my back before wrapping your arm around my throat. I dropped to my stomach and was pinned flat with your legs straddling my hips.

You yanked my head back with your elbow and hissed, “If you safeword you’re taking an even bigger cock next time.” I sobbed as you started grinding your hips into me. “Now tell me you want it nice and hard, bitch.”

“Oh god, I want it nice and hard mistress!”

I got what I asked for as you resumed hammering my ass with long, fast strokes. Your thighs tightened and squeezed my legs shut, clamping my ass tight around the massive dildo. The difference was unbelievable. It made it feel like you were pulling all the way out and slamming back in on every thrust and I was afraid you’d tear me open. I was moaning and thrashing beneath you with tears streaming down my face as you tightened your grip around my throat and started screaming.

“Fuck yes! Take it! Take that fucking cock!” You punctuated your screams with hard, deep thrusts that slammed me into the bed. I buried my face and screamed into the pillow as you fucked me through your first orgasm and into a second.

My ass was on fire and still you just kept fucking me faster and harder.

“God, work that ass and make me fucking cum!”

I would’ve done anything to make you cum at that point and I started slamming my ass back into your hips to meet your thrusts. That set you off and you buried yourself into me and screamed as you came and collapsed on top of me.

We both just lay there recovering for a few minutes before I heard you unbuckle the harness. You wriggled your way out of it, leaving the cock end buried inside me and slid up to undo the cuffs. I could feel your juices dripping onto my body. The combination of g-spot and clit stimulation sometimes makes you squirt and it was clear that this was one of those occasions.

Once my hands were free I took off the blindfold and you rolled off of me and onto your back at my side. You were panting from the exertion and some of your hair had escaped the ponytail and was stuck to the sweat on your face. I just stayed still on my stomach watching the rise and fall of your breasts slowly going back to a normal rate. Your eyes were closed and you had a completely satisfied smile on your face.

My asshole had been replaced by a throbbing, burning, stinging ball of pain. I was afraid to move because I couldn’t take one more second of friction from the dildo. It felt like my ass was swelling shut around it and I was absolutely terrified of what would happen when it came out.

The brutal violation of my ass shriveled my cock and for the first time since you’d locked the cage I wasn’t throbbing and bulging out of the bars. I had completely forgotten about the cage and my desperate need to cum. I could feel a wet spot under me and knew you’d forced quite a bit of pre-cum out of me.

You looked over at me and stroked my face. “I think I passed out for a minute,” you said.

My eyes followed your hand as it traced its way down your body. Your legs were slightly spread and I could see your pussy was still soaked and your thighs were glistening halfway down to your knees. You ran your finger through the juices and applied it to my lips like gloss before sucking the rest off the tip.

“Mmm,” you moaned. “Taste your lips.”

I was all too eager to comply. I love the taste of a woman generally but you were something else. It was sweet, slippery, and feminine but not at all musky. The taste of the fresh-faced girl next door in every guy’s fantasy catalog. It was gone all too quickly.

“Slide down a little bit,” you said. “I want you to lick me clean while I fill you in on a few things.”

I froze. I wanted every drop of your cum but I was terrified of the agony I knew I’d be facing if the dildo slid out. I wondered if you knew that and teased me with a taste just to make me want more. If you had, it worked. I reached back and grabbed smaller end of the dildo to hold it in place. It was still warm and slick from being inside you but I managed to hold it in place and slowly slide down the bed.

You laughed. “Now you see why I never let you fuck my ass,” you said.

As I moved down you moved over to take your place and scooted your butt down until your pussy was right in front of me.

“Lick,” you ordered.

I slowly let go of the dildo and it stayed put while I put my hands on your hips and lowered my mouth to your clit. I gently sucked it into my mouth and started swirling my tongue. You moaned but stopped me after a few seconds.

“Just lick me clean, don’t try to make me cum yet.”

I decided to start with your thighs and work my way up, licking as I went.

“Good boy,” you said and rested your hand on the back of my head. “I think it’s about time I told you that this isn’t exactly a punishment for cumming inside me.”

I paused my licking but your hand on the back of my head got me back on task.

“Remember when we first talked about all of our dirtiest fantasies? The ones we weren’t even sure if we wanted to actually do, or if they were just fantasies?”

I looked up at you and nodded while sliding my tongue up the crease between your thigh and vulva before switching over to clean the other side.

Your hand guided my mouth to your pussy and you lifted your hips to let me slide my tongue inside you.

“We both liked being in charge sometimes but our real fantasies were mostly submissive.”

The hand on the back of my head started applying more pressure. I looked up and forced my tongue deeper, probing inside for every drop of your juices. I was rewarded with a steady new flow as you got more aroused.

“I remember yours,” you moaned. “One was to submit to a cruel, sadistic mistress who locks your cock in chastity and teases you mercilessly.”

I started swirling my tongue in circles as I slowly slid it in and out of your pussy. You pulled my face in tighter and started gently fucking my tongue.

“She’d make you beg to cum only to deny you even longer. Use you to get herself off over and over—oh god, faster—and then leave you aching and throbbing.”

Speaking of aching and throbbing, my cock had sprung back to life with a vengeance and was pulsing in sync with the pain in my asshole. I worked my tongue all the way inside you and began thrusting it in and out as fast as I could.

“Yes! Just like that!” you screamed and clamped your legs around my neck, pulling my tongue as deep as it could go. I felt your pussy clamp down and twitch as you arched your back and came.

You loosened your grip on my head and pulled your legs back.

“I’m soaked all the way down to my ass again,” you said.

I took my cue and went back to lapping up your juices.

“You’re getting your fantasy, pet. It’s happening whether you really wanted it or not. I let you cum in my pussy because I wanted you to see exactly what I was taking away from you. You won’t be cumming again for a long fucking time.”

My thoughts were whirling in my head. I couldn’t remember everything I’d told you about that fantasy but it was extreme tease and denial. We had played with chastity and orgasm denial before. The longest I went without cumming was three months and the longest continuous period in the cage was thirty days. My fantasy was for an indefinite period with very rare chances to cum that would be very difficult to earn. And frequent, severe punishments for failure. Or just for the hell of it.

I worked my way down and started licking your juices off your asshole. You moaned and squirmed.

“That’s so intense!”

I finally finished licking you clean and kissed my way to your clit and gently started sucking and licking.

“Do you remember any of my fantasies?” you asked.

I moaned out an affirmative response.

“What about the one where I wanted you to dom me,” you panted, “and use me like a cheap whore?”

I took my lips off your clit and slid a finger inside you; it easily went in to the knuckle so I added a second one on the next stroke.

“Can you narrow it down?” I asked. That wasn’t an uncommon theme in your fantasies. You ground your hips into my fingers and guided my lips back to your clit. I sped up my sucking and licking and angled my fingers to get the most penetration.

“Oh god, yeah, nice and steady like that,” you moaned and writhed on the bed. “I’m talking about the one where you make another guy watch while you fuck me like a real man and use me as your cum dumpster.”

Shit. I definitely remembered that fantasy—and how I’d responded to it. I told you that the focus really seemed to be on the other guy and that everything we’d be doing would be a show for him. I was looking at it more from the voyeuristic side, while you got off on the exhibitionism and the idea of me being dominant towards you and the other guy. You didn’t really give a shit if he enjoyed being made to watch or not.

“You said you’d rather be the other guy. Even when I told you he’d be cuffed and locked in chastity and you’d get to fuck me any way you wanted all night long.”

The pain from the cage was catching up to my ass in intensity. The mesh wires were digging deep and pinching as my cock swelled through and the metal ring pulled my balls painfully hard.

“Slow down, slow down,” you gasped. I hadn’t realized how much I’d sped up my licking and fingering. “Don’t make me cum til I tell you to.”

I backed off your clit and focused on long twisting strokes with my fingers.

“You could’ve had your way with me. Forced me to deep throat your cock, tied me up and worked me over with the whip or the paddle, pinned me down and fucked my ass like I just fucked yours…”

I reflexively jerked back to protest and you pulled me right back in.

“I know I always said no to anal. I didn’t want to GIVE you my ass, I wanted you to TAKE it. When I told you to have your way with me and use me like a cheap whore I meant it. You were too much of a pussy to take what you wanted like a man.”

My cheeks burned with shame between your thighs but my cock only throbbed harder. The ache in my balls wasn’t anywhere near what it was after the ball kicking episode but they’d never hurt this much without having been physically touched. I slowly started to increase the speed of my tongue on your clit. You were so turned on your juices ran down my wrist.

“I don’t think I told you the rest of the fantasy after you told me how you felt,” you continued. “I wanted the other guy to see how many times I get off and how hard I cum on your cock while knowing he could never do that for me. And I wanted him to see what a dirty, depraved little slut a woman turns into for the right lover.”

You started moaning and getting closer to orgasm again.

“When you were finally done with me I would’ve loved to watch you dom him. Make him suck your cock clean, beat his ass with the paddle, make him beg to lick every drop of your cum from my body.”

You were starting to pant now and I wanted to keep you right there on the edge of exploding until you were ready.

“God, I’d finger myself so hard while I watched you work him over like that.”

Your breath was hitching and I knew you couldn’t hold back much longer.

“And then get off one last time while he licked your man juice off of me.”

I felt your pussy start to twitch around my fingers and slowed down just in time. You were moaning and thrashing but didn’t quite go over the edge.

“God, yes!” you moaned. “I want you to reach back and pull that dildo out as soon as I start to cum!”

My heart sank but I adjusted myself onto my elbow so I could keep my fingers inside you and reached back with the other hand. My fingers were buried and you were grinding them on your g-spot when I attacked your clit with my tongue.

You pulled my face into your pussy so hard I felt your nails dig into my scalp and neck. Your pussy clamped down just as hard on my fingers and you let out an unintelligible scream. As my fingers and tongue forced you over the edge your primal scream formed the single word “NOW!”

I pulled the dildo from my ass steadily but it was dry and caught on the already sore tissue and I had to pull hard. The first couple inches were agony but then the remaining lube did its job and the monster slid out of me. My scream was muffled by your pussy but it was still louder than yours. My asshole twitched in agony as your pussy twitched in pleasure and I loved feeling both at the same time.

Your whole body was shaking as you came down from an amazing orgasm. When the aftershocks stopped you released your hold on my head. I gave your clit a final kiss and slid my fingers out of you.

I was exhausted and wrecked and seriously worried that the cage was cutting into my cock flesh. You slid down the bed and kissed me sensuously and licked your wetness from my lips before giving my swollen balls a hard squeeze.

“Locking you in chastity always turned me on. It’s just that once I got turned on, I wanted you to fuck me and soak me in cum. We couldn’t have both and I resented being denied cock just for your fetish. Keeping you caged and fucking another guy would’ve destroyed our relationship when we were together and I genuinely cared about you.”

You squeezed a little harder and the ache in my balls shot into my stomach.

“But now, you better fucking believe I’m getting my Slutstress fantasy: I’m going to be a dirty, depraved little cum-slut whore for my man and a merciless, sadistic, cruel mistress for my little chastity bitch.”

With a final quick squeeze you released my balls and gave me another deep, sexy kiss before getting up from the bed to get dressed.

“Clean my dildo off and then shower and get some rest. I’ll be in touch,” you said, and walked out.
RcSchindler
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Time to Pay Ch. 1-3 (Femdom, Chastity, Cum Eating, CBT, Strapon, Cuck)

Post by RcSchindler »

Fantastic. I can't wait to get started on Ch.4. :blush: