KCTC Reporter 5

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

KCTC Reporter 5

Post by KittyZateez »

Kitty had really gotten me going during our first meeting at her CockTease Club, between indulging me with her tittie-tease, making me kiss her ass and making me watch as she slowly took off her panties in a salacious display of her femininity. When she made some coy references to my obvious interest in her panties, showing them to me and dangling them right before my eyes, it wasn't clear if she was fully aware of my desires to actually wear them, or if she was just teasing me with a more mainstream desire that guys have regarding them...

In any case, after giving me a nice introductory taste of her feminine charms and teasing games, she announced that it was time for a new outfit and strutted out of the room, leaving me hanging there in a state of heightened sexual arousal. I waited right there for her as everything that had just happened to me sank in to my brain, and I couldn't help but reach down and adjust my throbbing erection, touching it with my fingers and squeezing it gently.

I had simply never been subjected to such a luscious and erotic experience, and she had barely afforded me any sexual favors at all. I fully understood that this was a totally different kind of sexuality, and I was already completely hooked! Oh yes, Kitty was a tease all right!!

As the minutes passed, her announcement that she was going to change into something I was really going to like bounced around in my head. Kitty's erotic, sensual teasing had already given me a raging erection, and my cock stayed hard as I waited. Between me touching it and thinking about what kind of kinky attire she might reappear wearing, it was pulsing and throbbing in my pants. And the thoughts of where her games might head us and where she could take things between us were really driving me wild...

Finally, after she left me hanging for about ten minutes, just long enough for me to feel like I was being made to wait on purpose, I heard the click-click-click sound of women's spike heels approaching in the hallway outside. I found myself swallowing nervously, knowing that the moment to further surrender myself to her was almost upon me…and I gave my hard cock one last squeeze, since I didn't want to be stroking myself when she arrived...I simply couldn't help myself.

The door opened, in she walked....and my eyes popped out of my skull when I saw her wearing the wild black latex outfit she had worn in one of the sexy pictures she sent during our email exchanges. Our eyes met briefly before mine moved downward to inspect her attire; it was like I simply didn't have control over them and I just had to see all the details of her outfit for myself.

It was a shiny, stretchy black top and skirt combo, and the top was very low cut in front, which left her fabulously large and curvy boobs almost half exposed. The matching shiny black skirt only came down to a little above her mid thigh, leaving her lovely fleshy legs on display. They were perched on a simply slutty looking pair of open toed high-heeled sandals.

She had on a tough-looking leather collar around her neck, with a shiny silver lock dangling from the front, and she was also holding a beautifully soft and furry white angora sweater in one hand. She strutted in with a noticeable confidence, looking directly at me with a knowing smile. Each breath I took (which were becoming somewhat short and shallow at this point I might add) gave me another whiff or her seductive perfume, and it was having an immediately intoxicating affect on me.

And there were a couple other visual details which I found to be very delectable - her lips were painted a bright red, and I immediately noticed her long, sexy fingernails were a matching shiny red. The connection in my mind between Kitty's sexy nails and the delicious teasing pleasure she afforded me with them earlier had already been made, and I found myself getting even more excited at the sight of the them. And the way the black color of the top and skirt looked next to her tan skin was absolutely stunning; the contrast of it against her red lips and nails was incredible.

I had simply never seen a girl look as good as she did...part kinky dominatrix, part soft sex kitten, and 100% total feminine sex appeal all the way. Wow!!

She went over toward the desk without saying a word, and I simply couldn't take my eyes off her as she looked back at me and smiled. Her eyes looked away from mine as she approached her desk chair, and without realizing it I reached down and adjusted my cock in my pants, thinking she couldn't see me. But suddenly I looked over at the wall and saw her staring at me in one of the mirrors, her eyes fixated on my hand on my crotch...and then she looked back up at me.

I could feel my face flushing as she smiled at me but still didn't say anything, and a feeling of guilt washed over me. She turned and looked at me, lifting up one hand and swaying her finger back and forth in a scolding fashion, cautioning me not to do any more of what I was doing. But the smile on her face and the look in her eyes was somehow approving at the same time, and I knew there would be more to come along those lines.

Oh my, the confusion was wonderful, and the contradiction in her actions was simply pulling me apart...she was, after all, wholly responsible for my sexual arousal, and yet she was cautioning me not to pleasure myself...it was really intense!

I watched as she daintily put the sweater down on the desk, and it looked so incredibly soft and heavenly in contrast to the wickedly powerful and overwhelming look of her shiny black dress. But the moment she set it down, it started to slip off the desk, and she didn't notice it since she had turned around to adjust the high-backed office chair so she could sit down.

I practically flung myself across the room, landing on my knees before her and catching her gorgeous designer angora sweater, just as it fell toward the floor. I looked down at it and cradled it lovingly; the fluffy fur felt sensual and feminine in my hands, and it had sexy perfume all over it...the scent of it penetrated my mind with each breath I took. She smiled proudly as she looked down at me kneeling beneath her and she bent over just a little, taking it from me gently...

"Why thank you, sweetie! That's so nice of you...we wouldn't want that pretty sweater of mine to touch that dirty floor, would we - it was very expensive! I'm so glad you were here to save it...what would I do without you?" And she reached down and softly patted my head, sliding her fingernails inside my hair and tantalizing my scalp with them briefly. Tingles of pleasure pulsed through my body, reminiscent of her earlier fingernail teasing session...

She tossed the sweater back on the desk and looked at me, still down on my knees before her, and I couldn't help myself as I blurted out, “Oh my God, Kitty! You look incredible, you are sooooo sexy!!" She just smiled and looked down at me, as though my compliment was barely good enough, brushing it off like it was a completely familiar and totally expected reaction. "I told you you'd like my outfit, honey..." she said breathily.

"And...um, that game you were playing with your panties...oh my god...where did you learn to tease guys like that?? I've never been so turned on like that by any other woman, EVER!"

She just looked down at me and smiled, saying, "Oh, so you liked that? You liked being treated like that?? Yeah, it turns out that I've become an expert at that kind of thing. You know what they say...practice makes perfect! And besides, that's what my little club is here for, honey! To teach pretty girls about all the ways you naughty boys like to be teased!! Hmmm...I think we might just have to give you a little more training to demonstrate all the skills and techniques that me and all my girls have learned here at the KCTC!"

What did she say? Training?? I wondered. What does she mean training? I am not some puppy that needs to be housebroken! Even as I thought about this, I realized that if I was going to make her happy, if I wanted more of her delicious seduction, I had better behave myself and just do what she wants. And her words did seem to have an immediate effect on me, as my breathing started getting quicker and shallower, and I could feel my already erect cock pulsing and throbbing in my pants. Hmmm...I think she was on to something here...

From my position at her feet, I thought I saw an amused grin start spreading on her face as she glanced down at the obvious bulge in my pants, and she asked, "You're gonna be a gooood boy for me now, aren't ya!" She then pointed down at my erection and added, "I mean, usually when a guy like you has a hardon like THAT, it means he's going to behave himself..."

I just nodded frantically, agreeing wholeheartedly with her suggestive statement and looking up at her unbelievable body, so delightfully on display in her shiny black vinyl top and skirt. And then she waved her hands at me, making a "back up" motion which was a clear instruction to move a bit farther away from her, which I dutifully obeyed without a moment's hesitation. And I was about to find out why...

She then turned slightly to one side, posing for me with one hand on her hip. What is it about that kind of pose that makes a girl look so confident, so appealing? I was mesmerized as she positioned one shoe out in front of the other, and my eyes moved down her fabulously shaped legs, and focused on that deliciously sexy shoe...shiny, black, sky-high heel, strap around the ankle...and she even had on a shiny gold anklet!

"So....", she said, a slight accusatory tone in her voice, "you liked the way I was teasing you with those panties, did you?"

"Yes, Kitty...it...it was incredible!" I stammered.

"Very good. That took some courage to confess, I bet! Now Tommy, panty-teasing is just one of the many methods that me and the girls here at the KCTC like to use to train boys like you...for instance, another little teasing activity we like to explore is called 'following boy'. Does that sound like something you'd be interested in? I mean, if I told you I wanted you to follow me around a little, would you do that for me??"

I found myself speechless, once again, as she came closer and leaned over, holding up both humongous breasts with her hands and lifting them up a little, right in front of my face:

"I tell you what - if you let me train you to be a good little following boy, maybe I'll give you some of these big titties you love! What do you say to that? Will you be a good little following boy for Kitty??"

Strangely, I could speak now...I found myself doing it without thinking, and I pleaded, "Yes, Kitty, PLEASE!" The promise of reward was an obvious inducement, one I couldn't resist...one which was clearly being used to control and manipulate me, and it was my pleasure to allow it! And being made to beg...I had never thought of doing that for a woman before, but with her it felt so natural, so easy, and it just happened without thinking, flowing out of me effortlessly.

She just smiled and continued to show them to me, lifting them up slowly, letting them fall back down and giving them a little jiggle as she took a slow, deep breath. And after a few moments that seemed to go on for hours to me, she turned on her spike heels and said matter-of-factly, “All right then...now follow me...boy!” and started walking around the room. Somehow I knew to obey, and I started to get up.

But she saw what I was doing and she said firmly, “What do you think you are doing? That isn't the way this game is played! You do it on your knees...THAT'S how you become a good little following boy!” I didn't need any further encouragement, and I fell to my hands on knees and crawled after her, complying with her wishes without giving it another thought. She glanced back at me as she marched along, saying soothingly, "Mmmmm, that's much better!"

From my perspective behind her, the view was absolutely tantalizing. Her gorgeous, fleshy legs moved back and forth with each step she took, and being right in front of my face the way they were, I simply couldn't take my eyes off them. My gaze moved slowly up toward her plump ass, pivoting to and fro as she strutted around the room, and then my focus went back down her legs onto those delightfully sexy spike heels.

And for some reason, the shiny gold anklet she wore was of particular interest to me...it was delicately wrapped around her ankle, and the little gold charm bounced around in dainty fashion. My eyes focused in on it and stayed there as she strutted, sashaying around right there before my eyes.

“Now," she said, glancing back at me after leading me in circles for a while, "you DO recognize this outfit, don't you, Tommy dear?” She stopped in front of one of the wall mirrors again, her tone sweet and encouraging once again. She stopped and posed for me, looking down at her sexy skin-tight skirt, smoothing the fabric a little.

“Yes, Miss Kitty,” I told her. “You were wearing it in one of the pictures you sent me.”

“Very good, hon,” she said sweetly as she proceeded over to the edge of the room, and motioned for me to halt right behind her. I stopped, kneeling on the ground before her. The rug was remarkably easy on my knees and had a nice amount of give to it. It made kneeling before her much easier.

She tossed her hair to one side and glanced back at me, making sure I was paying complete attention to her (how could I not). And then she turned back around and slowly pulled off her shiny black top, causing my heart to start pounding wildly. The bare skin on her back and shoulders looked soft and smooth, and I was dying to reach up and caress it, but I knew not to try. No, she and she alone would be the one to encourage my advances if and when she was good and ready.

As she posed there, she glanced back at me again with a sly smirk on her face, making sure I couldn't see her bare breasts. I could just make out the shape of one of them peeking out from the side of her body as she put her hands on a rack on the wall, and shifted her weight slowly from side to side. I watched, transfixed, as her skirt hiked itself up her thighs a little each time she moved back and forth...

Her display continued for a moment, captivating me completely and then she said, talking at me without even looking, “Given your behavior today, and your obvious attraction to my breasts, I can guess which part of me you like the most. You have an obvious tit-fetish, and that's okay with me...but you are going to have to EARN the right to ogle my titties again. Understood?”

She was talking about her titties, but not letting me have them, not even letting me see them as she confronted me about my desires for them. I couldn't speak, being transfixed by the sight of her topless back, still unable to see her breasts, just little glimpses of them on each side of her, but she glanced back at me to see my response and I just nodded slowly...

"Bring me that fluffy white sweater, honey, I'm going to wear it for you now." Her soft voice was so soothing and feminine when she wanted it to be, and I found myself crawling over to pick it up and bring it to her almost without thinking. She spun around, covering her breasts with her arm and took it from my hands somewhat abruptly, and she winked at me seductively before turning back away from me and slowly sliding it over each arm, then pulling it on over her pretty long blonde hair.

She turned to face me, and I could see the way it fit her fantastic curves - it was tight and low-cut, really only a little less concealing than her latex top. After seeing her topless from behind, and now seeing her breasts covered by the soft, fluffy white furry angora, I understood that her breasts were not being made available to me - they were wonderfully covered and all wrapped up in her fluffy furry white sweater, and they would only be offered for me to look at, for the time being.

“Oh, Miss Kitty,” I finally managed to say, absolutely panting with excitement as my body continued to respond to her tantalizing teasing. I was simply delighting in the contrast of her shiny black skirt against the innocent femininity of the pure white furry angora. She started fussing over herself as I watched, my eyes unable to focus in on any one part of her...everywhere I looked was pure seduction!

She playfully fluffed up her hair, and adjusted her titties inside that fluffy white top, even pinching her nipples a bit, and my mouth fell open as they instantly responded, getting erect and poking forward proudly right through the white fur.

I didn't know whether to fall in love with her or beg to be her slave, but I knew one thing: I was ready to show her that I was serious about pleasing her, and wanted to do everything perfectly. I was already HERS to do with as she pleased, and feeling like that was wonderful!!

But suddenly my desire betrayed me, and my hand made its way to my throbbing cock, purely out of habit. I mean, I didn't even think about it, as it was fully erect at that moment and previously the only time when my cock was that hard was when I was stroking it. In fact, it occurred to me that even during sex it never seemed to get quite THAT hard! This prick teasing of hers was truly causing some amazing behavior from my body, and it was completely beyond my control...

I mindlessly reached for my hardon without realizing it and she immediately saw me and said, "Now now now, what do you think you're doing!"

Again she waved her index finger at me, scolding me like she would a small child, and the sight of her in such a superior position of feminine sexuality instantly overwhelmed me. My hand dropped to my side as she continued, "Now Tommy, you know I love making you want to do that...and you WILL do that for me, but you simply must wait for me to tell you when you have my permission!"

And she glared at me, letting her words sink in, knowing that there was no other response than the standard "Yes, Miss Kitty" that seemed to flow out from me now whenever she gave me an instruction. And out it came, my brain and mouth seeming like they were hers to control now, and she waited a few seconds before saying knowingly, "And NOW you have permission!"

I sheepishly reached for my cock again, and began squeezing it inside my shorts as she watched intently. "That's better, Tommy...I really love making boys do that for me!"

**************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hmmm....that seems like a simply perfect place to stop, doesn't it boys?? But don't worry, as usual, I am not quite done with mister reporter, not quite yet...

Kitty :love: :love: :love: