KCTC Reporter 4

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

KCTC Reporter 4

Post by KittyZateez »

Kitty was quickly becoming more blatant and explicit in her seduction and control over me, and the masterful way she was proceeding was like a deliciously erotic teasing fantasy coming true!

After casually sharing some of her experiences as a young girl experimenting with the pleasures of teasing, she started in on me, continuing to share her own early development while teasing my scalp with her long, sexy fingernails. By the time she was done with that, the sensual stimulation and her suggestive descriptions of her experiences were really turning me on, and when she suddenly confronted me about my fascination with her massive breasts, I was simply floored.

She showed them off for me, offered them to me, and then told me to touch them. But a little tease and denial game ensued, teaching me a lesson in her simply delightful approach toward female sexual power and control. She'd encourage me to come and get them, but prevent me from doing so, either by simply backing up a bit to keep them away or by grabbing my hands and holding them in place when I tried to touch her. Or she'd take my hands and simply press them down on the desk, keeping them there in a physical demonstration of her power over me...

And now, she proceeded to turn around and face away from me, brazenly showing off her ass, offering it to me but making sure I followed the established protocol of asking her for permission before being allowed to touch it, or even being allowed to try...

She told me to come kiss her ass, but I began to stand up, but she stopped me, glancing over her shoulder and pointing at the floor, saying, “No no, my pet, not like that. I think you should crawl over to me." And she paused for a moment, letting her words sink in and continuing sweetly, "I know it's very naughty of me, and it's a lot to ask...but there's just something about making guys do that, I just love it...it really excites me!" And she looked right at me with those innocent baby-blue eyes, batting them at me playfully, and I knew I could not refuse her. I could feel my knees weaken as her power over me started to take control...

Still, my reaction to her kinky suggestion absolutely shocked me - this was another one of those things that had never appealed to me, the idea of being made to crawl toward a girl on my hands and knees. But...Kitty wasn't just a girl, she was quite simply the most tantalizing and attractive temptress I had ever laid eyes on, and she was offering herself to me. Who was I to refuse just about anything she asked, just in order to be given even a little bit of her luscious charms?

So of course I obeyed her then, doing something I never imagined I'd do, getting down on my hands and knees with my eyes focused on her beautifully curved bottom. Without thinking, I started slowly crawling toward her, not taking my eyes off her fantastic ass for a moment. An act that I once thought would be completely humiliating was nothing of the sort, especially since my gaze was locked on her lusciously round bottom, right before my eyes, getting closer with every movement I made.

And then, as I got nice and close, I sat down on the floor, right beneath that beautiful ass of hers, and my eyes made a slow pass down her beautiful bare legs to those shiny clear open-toed stripper heels of hers. She glanced back at me, smiling at the sight of me positioned beneath her. To encourage and reward my behavior, she had been swaying her perfect butt back and forth, showing it to me and knowing full well that my eyes would probably be focused on it. And she was right about that, as my eyes moved back up her legs onto the sight of it right in front of me...

“Mmmm, you like that, don't you honey!" she said sweetly, showing her ass to me some more, "Now, you be a good boy, you sit there and stare at it, but don’t touch it, and don’t touch yourself either!” My god - she was so direct, so confident in her instruction; she was clearly quite comfortable in that role, and her words washed over me as I felt my will disappear. She was talking to me as though I was a small child, and I liked it - all I wanted to do was her bidding, and it felt wonderful!

She continued wiggling her ass right in front of my face, moving it slowly back and forth as she swayed her hips. With each pass, I realized more and more just how perfect this goddess truly was, how much of an expert she was at her craft. With each gyration, her musculature revealed her ass in a slightly different way, showing off the perfect curves of her sensually smooth skin moving just inches away from my face.

“Would you like to kiss it, my pet?” she asked me.

“Yes, please,” I replied, mesmerized.

“That doesn’t sound like you really want it,” she said with hesitant tone, this time pulling her ass slightly further away from my face. “Convince me.”

“Please,” I said fervently, “please let me kiss your perfect ass.”

She looked down at me somewhat impatiently and waved her hand at me, making that motion that symbolizes proceeding with whatever is going on, encouraging me to continue. “Keep going,” she instructed when I paused. I felt my cheeks blush as a small part of me listened to the words that came out of my mouth, and I petitioned her again and again for the privilege.

Finally, she said with a smirk, “Okay, my pet, I suppose that's good enough for now.” Again, somewhere in her words there was a suggestion that this game could become even more intense, and that SHE was in charge of the level of intensity...

And then she reached down with her long, feminine index finger and pointed to a spot on her ass. “Go ahead and try to kiss where I point.” It never occurred to me that there was something amiss with her instruction, that the words "try to kiss" would be the key to the game...but when I dutifully obeyed her, I found out exactly what those words meant. Just as I reached out to plant my lips on her butt, she moved it forward a few inches when I tried, pulling it away from me with ease.

Knowing what I already knew about Kitty's sexual teasing games, I should have known that things would not be that easy. Especially now that the situation was slowly becoming more intimate, kinky even, but it still caught me off guard. The aroused male in me expected to simply be given what was being offered, and I had still not fully absorbed how much control over me she would be asserting.

The erotic tease and denial game she had played with me using her titties was now being modified, where she kept pointing at places on her ass, baiting me to kiss it there, and then moving it away when I tried. With me sitting beneath her, I could only move forward a little, and from that position it was so easy for her to reject me.

And I quickly learned that the game had many little variations - sometimes she'd move it away the moment I started to come after it, other times she'd let me get very close before denying me, and I never knew which way it would be. And a couple times she grabbed my head with her hand as I approached, holding me in place. The whole thing was so erotic, and her complete control over every detail of it was absolutely delicious!

She even began openly toying with my mind a bit, tormenting me by questioning why I wasn't kissing her ass, when she was the one preventing me from doing so. "Whatsa matter, sweetie, don't you wanna kiss my ass?" she said innocently as she effortlessly rejected my advances. The whole scene was quickly becoming really diabolical, but she was just so gorgeous and such an obvious expert at what she was doing that I simply couldn't resist playing along.

Her treatment of me did have some elements of degradation to it, but again, despite my lack of interest in this aspect of female domination, Kitty had set me up so expertly that I was not feeling even an ounce of resistance to allowing her to continue tormenting me the way she was. Mostly it was the sweet way she went about it, there was an intimacy and innocence to it that I found quite appealing and irresistible.

And I was already beginning to understand that she was probably going to give me a taste of whatever she was offering, which really helped me to play along with her games, and all I had to do was simply let her have her fun first. If I did what she wanted, she might just give me a little bit of whatever she felt I deserved, and it was my pleasure to indulge her and afford her that right!

Sure enough, after she tormented me for just a little while longer, immediately establishing her complete power and control over me, she suddenly relented. The moment was electric, and it seemed to happen right when I was getting used to having her ass being pulled away every time I went for it. Somehow she knew when I was fully accepting her rejections, and suddenly she just left her ass right there in front of me after pointing at a certain spot, allowing me to plant a soft kiss on it, and I realized how effective her denial was.

It felt so much better to be toyed with for a while first, to be denied what she was showing me, and then to be given a little. Her tease and denial routine had definitely excited me, and I had an aching erection from the process, perhaps even more arousal than I would have had from simply being allowed to have what I wanted. Hmmmm...her teasing was really proving to be quite effective...

And now she giggled playfully as she pointed here and there over every inch of her ass, and I eagerly followed her directions, kissing wherever her slender finger touched as she gave my lips a full tour of her cheeks. And now there was no denial, she kept giving it to me without hesitation, over and over, as though I had paid the price for admission and was now being admitted. But then, after one kiss down on the bottom of her ass brought my nose near the crack of her ass, she said. “Stop.”

I paused, my face inches away from the most incredible, lusciously curved ass I'd ever seen, and she looked back at me and said playfully, "Now...do you see what I'm wearing underneath my sexy fishnet miniskirt, you little tittie-boy??" Again, her mastery of the whole situation stunned me, I was so helpless to resist her control over me, and I just loved it!

"Yes, Kitty..." I managed to say, my heart fluttering...

"You see those panties I'm wearing?" And she paused, waiting for my response, which a little slow to happen. I just glanced up at her as she confronted me about my predictable interest in her panties, and I nodded as I looked back down at it, becoming somewhat mindless. "You seem interested in it,” she continued, positioning her ass so that I could easily see the pink fabric of the thin panty-straps sticking up out of her miniskirt.

I nodded again, feeling a rush of desire flow through me. “You are interested in my sexy teeny tiny little itsy bitsy panties...aren't you?” She asked me in such a wonderfully cutesy little girly voice, wiggling her ass a bit to emphasize her point. My god, this girl was an expert - such sexy sweet talk...it was truly intoxicating!

“Yes Kitty,” I said to her, staring at those panties right before my eyes with my cock simply throbbing in my pants. Those two words were starting to become second nature at this point...it was becoming so easy to simply agree to her every whim!

With that, she took a few steps away from me, this in order to give me a better view of every inch her curvy body, and she faced away from me as she took her deliciously long-nailed fingers and teasingly slipped them up under her skirt. They slowly intertwined with the tiny little straps of her fishnet panties, and she tossed her hair to one side and looked at me in the mirror. "Watch me take these little panties off for you, reporter boy...let's make it a headline!"

I was speechless as she pivoted around on her heels and faced me, swaying her hips to one side and tugging on those little teeny pink straps, pulling the panties down just barely farther than the bottom of her miniskirt, one side farther than the other...

“So...you're interested in these, are ya?” she asked me, starting to slide them down slowly. I didn't respond immediately, as I was completely overwhelmed by her brazen display. "You want me to take them off?" I nodded my head dumbly as she slowly tugged on the tiny straps from either side, shifting her weight back and forth in a confident display of her sexuality. "They ARE really sexy, aren't they, I can see why you like them! They're made of stretchy fishnet, like the rest of this outfit, and they have these tiny little pink straps! Did you notice that??"

"Perhaps I should continue taking them off for you, or would you prefer me to stop?" Her voice had that sudden tone of sweetness and innocence again, coaxing me to respond to her teasing question, and I had only thing to say, "Please don't stop!"

I panted a few short breaths and just watched as she took several slow, purposeful steps toward me, swiveling her wide hips back...and forth....and back...and forth. It was just like magic, watching her move like that, and she was clearly very skilled at doing it...she was quite comfortable showing off like that, and had definitely done it before!! And she was studying me carefully, watching my behavior and seeing how I responded to her approach. It was so seductive, I simply couldn't believe it.

Now she was right in front of me, and she bent forward just a little and stopped, her fantastic breasts on display for me again. She posed just like that, toying with the straps of her panties some more with her sexy slender fingers.

And she eyed me carefully as she slowly and methodically wiggled her voluptuous figure back and forth, each movement accompanied by an inch or so of her panties being slowly tugged down her thighs.

Her big boobs jiggled with each side-to-side movement, and it was a complete sensory overload for me. She had demanded that I pay attention to her little panty-removal show, but then she shoved her big tits toward my face to distract me from it, and she swayed them side to side a bit and bounced them up and down, very gently, as she pulled her panties down.

The confusion was intense, and I just stood there in stunned silence, not knowing where to look as she really took her time with the process, saying, "There ya go, PantyBoy, Kitty's gonna teach you everything about my panties that you need to know. Report on THAT, baby!"

Little by little, down they went, back and forth her hips went, bouncy-bouncy her boobs went, and my erect cock continued to throb in my pants at the sheer audacity of this wonderfully wicked little panty-tease.

And she tugged her panties slowly down over her thighs, over her knees, then down over her calves, finally letting them fall down over her sexy stripper-shoes, and she lifted her feet up one at a time, pulling the panties off them. And then she looked at the obvious bulge in my pants, pausing for a moment at the sight of it and said, "My, my, sweetie, I think your cock likes me! Is that true? Does your cockie-poo like watching me take off these little panties for you??" Oh my...that sexy sweet-talk again...it was my undoing!

She grinned knowingly as she flaunted herself and her verbal abilities for me, and I was absolutely speechless. Never had I been so openly confronted about my weakness for such a sexy girl like Kitty. And never had a girl been so openly confident about her ability to tease me, make me weak, make me do her bidding, and make me....HERS!

Her panties were finally off now, and she stood back up straight, taking the panties between the index fingers of both hands and stretching them out obscenely, saying, "Well, that was fun, honey! I hope you liked it!!"

But a whole new little show got started now, and she just stared at me, noticing the glazed over look in my eyes. She knew she had me now, and she wasn't going to let me off the hook - no way, no how!

So she just kept teasingly playing with the straps of those little panties, stretching and unstretching them and twirling them round and round on her long nailed finger, showing them off for me. She posed for me again, staring at me as I watched her, and she threw her hips from one side to another and turned herself from side to side a little, providing me with tantalizing angles of her busty, curvy body. But she didn't say a word, she just kept staring at me with a big smile on her face, knowing the effect she was having.

I couldn't speak, and both of us were just enjoying the moment, for similar reasons, but from different perspectives. The teaser and the teasee were completely caught up in it, and the effect was absolutely electric!

“Hmm,” she said aloud to me. “Now, I wonder what kind of panty games we should play with you now?"

Oh god, I thought, does she know about my desire to wear women's panties?? The way she was showing them to me, offering them to me like that, teasing me with them...could it be that she knew I wanted to be her pantyboy?

My mind raced as I watched her continue the erotic little show. Oh my god, what was she doing? Did she know what I really wanted? Was she going to make me wear her sexy panties for her?? I mean, at a subconscious level, I had a considerable amount of shame regarding my desires to become a pantyboy for a gorgeous prick teaser like Kitty, but still, I could only hope that sooner or later I was going to be wearing those girly panties.

And not knowing whether she knew this fact or not was a delightful uncertainty, one that caused me to feel a mix of sheer excitement and some real fear at what could happen. But either way I already knew that she was going to tease me mercilessly with them, whether she made me wear them or not.

And these thoughts aroused me to new heights. Despite my shame at being reminded of my desires to be feminized in panties, I knew that deep down the most erotic thing I could ever experience would be putting them on for her, having her make me do it for her. Being ordered to wear that slutty, skimpy piece of ultra-feminine fabric by such a sexy, dominant woman would be the start of a long, deep, and fantastic journey.

She was certainly not the first woman whose panties I wanted to get into. But this was the first time it had ever occurred to me that there were two ways of interpreting that statement, and this time, all I wanted to do was wear her panties, not get into what was underneath them. I knew that sex with her was not an option, that most likely it would never happen.

No, I highly doubted I would ever get to actually have sex with Kitty, but I didn't care, because her sexual teasing was a pleasure unto itself, one that really appealed to my submissive desires. And yes, she was a tease in the truest sense of the word, but I didn't care - I knew she was capable of wonderfully erotic pleasures in many forms, and I wanted her feminine charms anyway, in whatever ways she cared to share them with me.

Meanwhile, she was still playing with the straps in between her fingers, tugging on them back and forth, dangling them from one finger, teasing me by twirling them round and round. And then suddenly she just held them up, right in front of my eyes...

"These ARE what you want, right?"

I couldn't believe what was happening...it was just too kinky to believe. I couldn't answer.

She swatted them in my face. "Tell me, PantyBoy!"

Did she just call me "PantyBoy"?? She had actually done it once before, but the sensory overload I was experiencing then didn't allow it to sink in to my turned on brain. But this time I heard it. And I liked it...

I just couldn't believe this little situation I was in now, being with this girl, being confronted with my desires to wear her sexy, girlie panties! And to have it being done by such an incredible prick teasing goddess like Kitty...it was pure heaven!
"Yes!" I finally blurted...

She continued to dangle them in front of my eyes, ordering, "Well then, if you want them, then try to come and get them...but do it slowly!" A big grin spread across her face as she teasingly dangled them a little lower, introducing me to the next phase of a game that was quickly becoming all too familiar.

She left them hanging there, swaying them slowly back and forth with an audacious grin on her face, encouraging my approach. But when I reached out for them...slowly, just as I had been told...she just pulled them away. And now I loved it, being denied with them, even though this time I knew it was coming...somehow knowing the teasing would happen made it all the more enjoyable...for both of us!

"Awwww, pooooor PantyBoy", she said, her voice as sticky-sweet as sugar, "Naughty little PantyBoy can't have Kitty's sexy panties yet, can he!"

She dangled them down again, baiting me with them, and I could not help myself, falling into her little trap, reaching up slowly for them, my cock continuing to throb...but again she just pulled them away.

This delightfully cruel little game continued for a while, with Kitty encouraging me to grab the panties, to try take them from her, only to yank them away when I tried. And I knew not to just grab them too fast, try to get them too forcefully, instead I simply continued to allow her to deny me with them. And this fact was clearly pleasing her...she smiled broadly as she watched me playing along with her little game exactly the way she wanted!

"All right, PantyBoy, now that your little panty fantasy is on the table, I'm afraid you will NOT be indulged any more with it just yet. But rest assured...I AM going to indulge you in your desires...later! All right?"

She was so confident in her statements, and her teasing and denial was so delicious, so kinky, I was like putty in her hands. "Y--y---yes, Kitty!" I stammered. There were those words again, feeling so good to say, despite my inability to get them out smoothly this time. I was truly submitting to her now, in a way I had never felt before. And there was no confusion around it...I was falling under her spell quite thoroughly at this point!

But Kitty was done with me for the time being, and she had something else in mind for me today. "Now you wait right here, baby, Kitty's gonna go get changed into a nice outfit that I think you might like..." Oh wow...did I ever want to see what she was going to wear next!!

And with that, she spun around on her high heels and strutted swiftly to the door, with those slutty panties still dangling from one of fingers. I watched those panties that I wanted so badly, swinging back and forth, and my eyes moved to her ass, swaying hypnotically with each confident stride. And then she pulled the door open, stepping through it, and shut it firmly behind her. I could clearly make out the sound of her spike heels as they click-click-clicked down the hallway.

I was left with the simply overwhelming sexual arousal and mind-blowing imagery I had just experienced...Kitty was by far the most tantalizing woman I had ever seen, and she had focused her attentions on ME. She had lured me into her web so easily and expertly, I was completely helpless to resist her now, and I had loved every minute of her fantastic cock teasing.

I wasn't sure where her intentions to seduce me began, perhaps it was the very moment I wrote her for the first time. I got the impression that pretty much any guy that comes along can be led into her web without a second thought.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************

Well now, this seemed like a good breaking off point, with my reporter-boy being given a nice little introduction to my teasing games! But yes, a wardrobe change can be a good thing, particularly when it comes to the outfit that I have in mind, one that should establish even more power and control over him...don't go anywhere, boys and girls, there's more to come!

Kitty :love: :love: :love:
Last edited by KittyZateez on Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
CagedAnimal
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: KCTC Reporter Part 4

Post by CagedAnimal »

Loving it! I hope the lucky subbie gets to wear her panties!!
zadig
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Re: KCTC Reporter 4

Post by zadig »

OK, officially a KCTC fan by now..... thank you for creating and sharing, kittyzateez!