KCTC Reporter 2

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

KCTC Reporter 2

Post by KittyZateez »

When we left off, our clueless reporter had been corresponding with Kitty Z, the mysterious owner of the KCTC, and she had suggested that he perform an in-person interview with her. Little did he know that she had specific intentions for him...intentions he was going to fully enjoy, but ones he had no idea exactly how much...

After suggesting he visit her at her specialized club this upcoming Saturday, she had baited him with several deliciously sexy pics of herself, along with a specific instruction for him not to allow himself, how shall we say..."release", until he saw her. The next phase of his seduction soon followed...

**************************************************************************************************************************************************

My week was quite busy, but I frequently thought of Kitty and what it would be like to interview her. After seeing the way she looked and dressed in her pictures, I could not help but imagine what she might say and do with me, how she might be attired, and what kinds of service and activities she would tell me about that are offered at her sexy club. I had no idea that should be giving me an intensely personal and erotic demonstration of exactly what she and her club girls like to do with guys like me...

On Friday night, I found another email waiting for me.
Hi Tommy,

Looking forward to tomorrow? I know I am! I am excited to find that you are responding to the way I am steering our correspondence away from just the interview, and leading you more toward a private interaction of a more personal and intimate nature. Despite my extensive experience with the process of luring men into my clutches, there is always an element of uncertainty when I begin to work my charms. And now it seems that you are responding to my advances, so we are going to proceed...

Oh, and it occurs to me that it might be helpful if you typed up a list of the questions you wanted to ask me, just in case you become too distracted tomorrow. I think you might find this to be a wise precaution...

Kitty

P.S. What do you think of the dress I am wearing? I love the way it shows off my tits, don’t you?
Of course, there was a file attached to the email.

Again with the "Tommy". Despite the unpleasant memories associated with being called that, I was beginning to feel very differently about it. Somehow, this gorgeous girl using it in a playful and seductive way was really beginning to turn me on. Each time I received a note from her addressing me like that, I could feel my heart starting to beat faster, and there was a stirring in pants. What was happening to me?

I responded to her almost immediately (ok, after cleaning the drool off my chin!)
Hi Kitty,

Wow! You are an absolute knockout in that dress. Actually, regardless of that dress, you are an absolute knockout period, but that dress does really show off your body well! I love the way that it displays your cleavage, and the contrast between the black latex and your tan skin is exquisite!

I must say though, I notice that you seem to wear really high heels. While I am not complaining, they look like they must be really uncomfortable! And I cannot imagine safely walking around in shoes like those - it must be a nightmare! I'd be happy to help you maintain your balance in any way I can, if you ever need it.

Regarding the interview, thank you for your suggestion; I will bring a typed list of my questions with me.

Yours,
Tom
I had a very hard time getting to sleep, and woke relatively early Saturday, anticipation ruining my chance of a good rest. After I got out of the shower, I went to my computer, and saw yet another email from the seductress! The subject line simply read, “My High Heels.”
Hi Tommy,

I wanted to thank you for your interest in my high heels. I find it really sweet that you appreciate how uncomfortable they can be, and I like that you offered your assistance to help me keep my balance when I wear them for you. I just may have to take you up on that...I will make my selection of shoes to wear for you tomorrow accordingly!

There are, of course, other kinds of shoes that have high heels also. Are you familiar with thigh-high boots? I don't have any picturess of myself wearing them, although I do have several pairs. But here is a picture of one of my friends, engaged in some extracurricular activities with a certain client here at the KCTC...if you like, we can discuss her behavior some more at your interview. I am very excited to meet you!

Kitty

I stared at the attached file in awe. I simply couldn't believe Kitty had sent me such a kinky image like this!

Now, I had heard about stuff like this before...a sexy girl, all dressed up in black leather, her outfit completed by every boot-fetishist's dream: thigh high, spike heeled black leather boots! She was sitting on a couch with a hooded male at her feet, kissing her boot. And the way she stared at the camera, at ME as though I was watching her and I was next on her list...I found myself wanting to do exactly what the guy in the picture was doing.

I'll confess that previously, the idea of boot worship had never really seemed all that arousing to me. Why would a guy want to get down on his hands and knees and worship a girl's boots? Kiss them, lick the heels, whatever - I mean, I knew some guys were masochistic boot freaks, and they wanted to degrade themselves and be humiliated by a dominatrix wearing boots like that. But I couldn't really relate to that because it just didn't appeal to me.

So as I continued to look at the picture and think about Kitty's suggestive comment that she had some boots like that, I suddenly realized that maybe I wouldn't just want to it for my own pleasure. What if SHE actually wanted me to do it, that it might turn her on to have me do it?

And that changed the picture entirely. I felt like it might be something I could be convinced to do...especially by her. In fact, as I found myself getting aroused, thinking about how gorgeous she was, and how hot she looked in the picture of her in that shiny black vinyl dress, I found myself wanting to do what she said!

Right then, I went back to Kitty's message and noticed the first sentence..."I like that you offered your assistance to help me keep my balance when I wear them for you." I couldn't believe how responsive she had been to my comments about her high heels, and how suggestive she was, revealing that she was going to wear shoes like that...for ME. I had never felt as though a sexual spell of some kind was being cast upon me, until now, that is...

The rest of the morning was unbelievably slow. It felt like the clock was taking forever to advance. Somehow, as I tried to pass the time, I drifted off into a dreamy sleep.

I woke up slightly dazed, and turned to see the clock on the wall. It read 3:40. I panicked - threw on my dress shirt, slacks and a tie, and I raced out the door. Sitting in my printer tray was the list of questions I had wanted to ask her for the interview.

By some miracle, I managed to weave through the busy streets and arrive at a parking spot at 3:57 - the drive normally would have taken 25 minutes, but somehow I had cut off 15 minutes in the drive. I absently wondered if I had run any stop signs or red-lights, but I quickly looked at my reflection in the mirror, checked my teeth for that little chunk of vegetable that inevitably shows up when you forget to check for it, and stepped out of the car, grabbing my bag with the pen and notebook—after the first interview when my tablet’s battery ran out, I decided to rely on the old fashioned pen and paper for all of my interview work.

Kitty’s club was a surprisingly large building, and of course was hot pink. On the front, above large wooden doors there were the letters KCTC in bright pink and white. I felt slightly weird approaching the pink building - it felt like I was going into enemy territory somehow.

I naturally felt my shoulders slump a little bit - not so that I was slouching - but my usual confident appearance was slightly diminished. I looked around and realized that, despite the size of the edifice, it was in a discreet, out of the way location. I nervously looked around and saw that I seemed to be completely alone.

I gulped nervously as I went for the handle, wondering where I was supposed to meet her if this door was locked. It did not budge. What else can go wrong? I thought. Perhaps the other door? It too was locked.

I looked around, almost panicked, before I saw the little pink, heart-shaped doorbell. I pressed it, and stepped back. For a few moments, nothing happened, but then it opened to reveal a stunning girl…

A stunning raven-haired siren appeared. The flirtatious way she was smiling at me was suggestive and playful, and I was instantly captivated. She leaned against the doorframe in a way that suggested she wanted to be ogled, and I stared into her eyes for a moment. I could not believe the incredible view she was providing, and I could feel my eyes wanting to glance down at her revealing attire.

After a few seconds of stunned silence, I couldn't help it and I briefly allowed my eyes to move down and then back up her body. As I looked back into her eyes she winked at me coyly, as though she actually approved of my quick inspection and she finally said, in a sweet, sultry voice, “Hello there. Are you expected?”

“Ye-yes,” I stammered, forcing myself to look into her eyes as I felt mine wanting to admire her fantastic body again. And in her eyes I found the same confident, alluring, and mischievous look that I had learned to associate with the pictures of Kitty. “I have an appointment for an interview with Miss Kitty…” my voice trailed off as she took me in.

She turned her head to look back in the room. “Hey girls, here is the guy Kitty is playing with.” I heard some movement inside, but nothing was said, and then she grabbed my arm and guided me through the doors.

Inside, there was a small antechamber that lead immediately into a long hallway with wall-to-wall mirrors. I noticed this peripherally, because in the antechamber, there were two more sirens waiting, dressed just as provocatively as the hostess.
“Oh wow, Brigitte,” one of them said, looking to my hostess. “He's cute? I think Kitty is going to enjoy playing with him...but it looks like he forgot to bring flowers.”

She burst out laughing, as did the other sexy woman, but I noticed Brigitte’s gaze harden slightly, and then, tracing her delicate hand up to casually grab my tie, she said, “Her office is this way.” And she pulled me through the door, causing another small explosion of laughter behind me.

The sight of Brigitte parading along in front of me, tugging me along by my tie, was absolutely tantalizing. In the mirrored hallway, it did not matter where I looked, I was bombarded with images of this voluptuous tease before me. The mirrors provided fabulous views of her curvy body, wiggling and gyrating with sheer feminine sex appeal with every single luscious step she took.

Gulping in nervousness, I began to say, “Was I supposed to bring something?”

“Don’t mind them,” Brigitte said as she casually glanced back at me, releasing my tie and stepping a little further ahead of me, her ass swaying in a tantalizing way, inviting my eyes to fixate on it, an invitation they had no desire to refuse. “They are new trainees and should know better than to say things like that in this circumstance.”

She lead me through a few twists and turns, each step increasing my arousal, past a spiral staircase to a wooden door. She stopped and turned again to look at me. As she observed the look on my face, one of captivation and arousal, she suddenly smiled in amusement. Her effect on me was palpable, and she could tell I was turned on.

“Although,” she said, putting her hands on her hips and shifting her weight from one side to another to draw my attention to her generous curves, “I must admit they have a point. You look adorable—like a guy going on his first date! And...I must admit, I'm tempted to have a little more fun with you...but you have some important business to attend to here, don't you! So,” she said, pushing the door behind her open, “you'd better take a seat in here, and I will inform Kitty that you are waiting for her.”

I walked in to the room and heard the door shut quietly behind me. This room was dimly lit, with the blinds to the window working to completely shut out the light. There was a neat desk facing me as well as a delicate, white wooden chair, with pink cushions.

The walls were also light pink, with large mirrors practically covering them everywhere. It made me self-conscious, seeing myself in the reflections in various places from multiple angles, but I would come to find out more about those mirrors soon enough.

As I began to absorb the overall appearance of the place, I once again found myself feeling more and more out of place, surrounded by a world of femininity. Near the wall behind me, there was a plush-pink couch trimmed with dark pink marabou feathers.

I sat down in the chair—noticing that the arm rests were a little too close together for my tastes, causing my shoulders to turn inwards a bit more, and waited.

Around the room were various pictures and portraits, all of fabulously attractive women, each wearing outrageously revealing and seductive outfits. My cock twitched as I thought, are these the kind of girls that work at this KCTC place?? Wow, I might have to come back here sometime, after I'm done interviewing Kitty.

Little did I know that soon it would find out that Kitty had set her sights on me, and I would quickly be caught up in the wily ways of the most seductive and sexually confident woman I had ever possibly imagined!

After a little while longer, the door opened, very quietly, and in walked a stunningly attractive woman. She was a busty bleach blonde with bright blue eyes, and she had on a black fishnet top and skirt set with hot pink lace trim.

I had caught my first glimpse of feminine perfection as Kitty Z swept before my eyes, her eyes on me, and she instinctively posed for me, turning one leg to the side and moving it slightly forward while putting her hands on the front of her hips:

She stood far enough away for me to get the full view of her body, and it was as though she had chosen just the right distance and pose to showcase her beautiful form for me in just the way she wanted. She knew exactly what she was doing, as it turns out! While I like to think of myself as a gentleman, this overwhelming display of feminine sexuality completely overwhelmed my senses, and it immediately became difficult to think.

Seeing her in pictures was one thing, but being in her presence, looking up past her diminutive waist, her mountainous breasts, and her hot pink gleaming lips, to meet her brilliant gaze was completely intoxicating. And even though she was halfway across the room, I could easily smell her perfume, which was another part of this divine beauty that could only be described as intoxicating.

I tried to hold her gaze, but I couldn’t help myself and found my eyes wandering down to her lips before getting trapped in the fishnet top covering her breasts. As I stared, I found myself becoming fascinated by the way the garment covered her, but also how its see-through quality also left her features so visible.

She just stood there for a few moments, slowly cracking a pleasant smile and letting her appearance have its desired effect on me before finally she broke the frozen tableau. She came over, towering above me and reached a hand down toward me, saying, “Tom, it is so good to finally meet you in person. And thank you so much for your interest in the KCTC!” Her voice was sweet, innocent, and sexy, all at the same time. I was quite shocked at how beautiful and feminine her voice was.

I started to rise, but before the motion even began, she rested her other hand on my shoulder, saying, and “Don’t get up. I like you where you are...like all men, beneath me.” And she giggled at me jokingly, winking. I just smiled...but wow, what an openly dominant reference to make, within the first minute of meeting me.

Of course, she brushed it off like it was a joke, but I couldn't help but wonder if there was an element of truth to her casual reference...and as it turns out, is WAS the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

From my sitting position, I reached out to shake her hand, the one she had offered to me. But her hand was not put forward to be grasped. She had presented the back of her fingers to me instead.
I reached behind her hand with my own, and brought her fingers to my lips as I kissed them, marveling at how smooth her skin was and inadvertently brushing against her long, slutty-looking fingernails.

“M-Miss Kitty,” I stammered. “It is a great pleasure to meet you. I have really been looking forward to this!”

“I'm sure you have, hon!" Her voice was full of confidence, even a sense of bravado. Her self-assurance was quite obvious as she continued, "I very much appreciate your interest in my club, and I'd like to thank you for coming down to do this interview in person. I think you'll agree that to have a true understanding of the activities we enjoy and the services we provide here, you simply must meet us in person."

"Now tell me, Tom," she said suggestively, "did Brigitte give you a warm welcome? She's our hostess, and she's in charge with personally greeting all our clients. Do tell me if she was a naughty girl, okay?"

"I...um, no, it was very nice to meet her!" My mind was racing as she continued, "Hmmmm....well, perhaps I'll have to instruct her to be more naughty next time!" I simply wasn't used to such suggestive comments coming from any woman's mouth, especially such an incredibly arousing feminine presence as she was.

"Now,” she said, turning to face the desk, “let’s do this interview,” and she looked over her shoulder at me with a gleam in her eyes, “and then maybe you and I can have a little fun together!” She was so suggestive, so playful, and I simply could not believe what was happening.

She pulled up a metal chair with black leather armrests, but instead of sitting down in it, she knelt in it, facing away from me and bent forward slightly with her hands on the edges of it. She lifted up her sky-high clear heels and rested one on the other.

While I could not figure out what she was doing, I was afforded a stunning view of her entire body from behind, and suddenly I realized that there was simply no good reason for doing what she did except to show off for me. And what a show it was...damn, she was good!

I figured she couldn't see me, since she was looking completely the other way, and so I took an opportunity to ogle her shamelessly. My eyes moved slowly down her body, from her lovely blonde hair, with light, almost white highlights, down over the curves of her waist and onto her ass.

She stayed right there, not moving at all for a few seconds, and I froze, just letting this woman’s exquisite sexuality overwhelm my very being. After several moments, she looked back at me, making sure I was watching, smiling at me when she saw that I was. How could I not be?

Then she turned back around and stood up, pulling the chair with her and placing it a few feet away from me before sitting in it. “Shall we begin?” she asked, her voice suggesting that nothing out of the ordinary had happened, although her eyes betrayed her amusement. Her little show was working - I was breathing heavily and I was already having trouble concentrating.

I stared at her for a moment, still stunned, before I returned to reality. “Oh - oh yes,” I said, leaning over to my bag to get out my pen, notebook, and question list. The first two I found quickly, but it was only now that I realized that I had left the questions back in my printer.

“Um,” I began, eloquently as always, “I seem to have left the questions back in my office.” I was completely mortified that I had managed to blow the opportunity to interview this stunning woman. I felt like I had missed the chance to learn about the club she had started that seemed to be performing so well financially.

“That’s okay, hon,” she said with a smile, instantly soothing my concerns, "why don't I just tell you a little about myself and why I started the KCTC." Her smile grew as she watched me nervously agree, and she continued, "and I'd be happy to tell you more about the services we provide here...and the kind of men that enjoy them..."

The way Kitty was looking at me, I could tell she was sizing me up, and it was clear already that she seemed to know that I probably was the kind of guy that would enjoy a future visit to her tease club. This was clearly a solicitation as much as it was an interview!

**************************************************************************************************************************************************

My, my, I do believe I've gotten my hooks into him now, don't I! Stick around, lovies, things only get better from here!!

Kitty :love: :love: :love:
Last edited by KittyZateez on Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
LeoD
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: KCTC Reporter Part 2

Post by LeoD »

Hi Kitty, I have read the entire series of KCTC. Wow, I loved them all. Can not wait for the next chapter. These is by far the best story I have read. You have great creative skills!

Absolutely brilliant, really impressive
CagedAnimal
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by CagedAnimal »

Love your writing, this is the best yet!!
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by KittyZateez »

Thanks boys!

I just posted "KCTC Reporter Part 3", and there are at least two more parts of it coming. This storyline is a hot one, and I love having this helpless reporter completely at my beck and call the way I do!

And keep an eye out for some more parts of the "KCTC Barbie - Birth of a Tease" story spinoff, I've been meaning to get back to that one, as it's a story that I'll confess is somewhat autobiographical...I've been dying to add some more chapters to it and have been quite busy in real life lately.

But it's so nice to hear little compliments from guys like you on these stories, I very much enjoy writing them and it's good to hear how much they're appreciated!

Kitty :love: :love: :love: