KCTC Reporter 1

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

KCTC Reporter 1

Post by KittyZateez »

I am a writer who works for a local magazine, and we frequently review the finances of new local companies in an effort to communicate any outstanding performances to the general public. The story I'm about to tell started when I saw a new name at the top of a list of particularly well-performing businesses, simply called the “KCTC.” I ran a quick search on the Internet and was floored when I found the official website, the banner at the top explaining what the acronym stood for: Kitty's CockTease Club!

Good lord, what had I stumbled into? This was obviously a very adult-oriented club, and I immediately assumed it was a strip joint...I mean, "gentleman's club". Little did I know that it was indeed for gentlemen, but it was specifically targeted at certain kinds of guys with very, how shall we say, "alternative" types of needs...the kinds of needs that I myself had fantasized about from time to time...

Suddenly I recalled hearing glowing reviews of this place from a few friends of mine, and they had described it as a special sort of club that had absolutely stunning, gorgeous girls working there. But when I assumed they were strippers, my friends implied that these girls were not quite that, but they were something else entirely.

When I asked them what was so special about this particular club, what kinds of girls worked there and the kinds of things that happened there, they became rather evasive, seeming to be embarrassed, and they simply refused to elaborate.
Still, it was impressive that this new club, in a city full of brothels, was getting so much business. On a random impulse, I shot off a quick email to the club owner, a woman who seemed to go only as Kitty Z, complimenting her on her recent financial success in such a difficult market. I don’t know why I did it. I had seen other impressive fiscal performances before, although none quite as notable as this one. But I sent this message:
Dear Kitty Z,

I am a writer for several local media outlets. I noticed your new club has had an unprecedented financial quarter and I just wanted to congratulate you on your success. I hope that others can appreciate how much business savvy it takes to have the sort of success you have, but due to the specific nature of your work, I would guess that they do not feel comfortable acknowledging your success.

I would also like to relay the obvious excitement and approval of a few of my friends, who have been quite complimentary about their experiences at your club. I have not been able to convince them to provide me with any details about their encounters there, as there seems to be some embarrassment on their part. But I am intrigued and interested to learn more about the KCTC and its services.

Tom
I did not expect a reply. So, I was shocked when I got the following message back the next day.
Thanks Tom!

I very much appreciate your compliments! Yes, we have had a successful beginning with our grand opening in the city, and I think that my club will be doing even better in the future. We seem to have tapped into a lucrative market, catering to the needs of certain kinds of men who have an interest in our special brand of alternative sexuality.

It would be my pleasure to share some of the activities and services we provide here at the KCTC. I'm sure you will understand why your friends might be reluctant to discuss their experiences here, as our encounters tend to be of a very intimate and erotic nature.

Since it seems I have gotten your attention, I suggest you follow up with me regarding your interest in the KCTC. Perhaps we could communicate further on the matter, and hopefully I can provide you with some more information about our little club! And...perhaps a personal visit is in order...

Kitty
P.S. I have enclosed a picture of myself at our grand opening, for some reason my photographer seemed quite excited to capture lots of images of me, dressed the way I was...

What a response! I was very excited to read that she had sent a picture of herself, because I had, of course, wondered what she looked like. But I simply had no idea what was in store for me, what kind of reaction I would have as I double-clicked on the image file and her picture appeared...

WOW - she had my absolutely gotten my attention alright...she had gotten it totally and completely!

I stared at the stunning bombshell in the picture. My eyes kept tracing her long, trim, legs supported by her sky-high heels. They seemed to go on and on forever! One of her toned calves was tightened by the way her pretty little foot was perched up high on her sexy pink shoe...

And the way it led upwards, over her perfectly proportioned thigh onto the luscious curves of her sexy ass, forced my attention away from her legs to follow its divine curve through her scandalous see-through pink fishnet dress.

As my eyes continued upwards, they could not help but stop on her enormous breasts. I am a little bit of a tit-man… okay, that’s just a blatant lie. My obsession with breasts is close to a full on fetish! And her breasts surely were some of the most enthralling I had ever glimpsed.

Finally, my eyes somehow managed to pull themselves away from her tits, following the delicate line of her elegant shoulder up to her gorgeous face. Her red lips looked delectable, and I could almost feel them on my own, leaving a faint residue of their lipstick behind as the kiss broke off…

But then my gaze met her eyes. Of course they were expertly made up to draw attention, but that was not what captured my mind. It was her confident stare. It was quite clear that this woman knew exactly what she was doing to me as I stared at her.
Her gaze told me that she knew what she was doing to me and my cock - which was rock hard at this point of course - and that somehow she was getting even more pleasure out of my drooling stare than I was.

I glanced down at the clock and realized that I had lost the better part of 20 minutes staring at this beautiful woman. I quickly closed the file and somehow got back to work. But even as I did so, part of me was wondering is that the woman I talked to?

As I worked, my mind was at war with itself. If someone wanted to create the picture of a whore or bimbo, they could not have picked a better one. But how could I reconcile that archetype with the successful business woman who had so conquered the market?

By the time I got home that night, I was an aroused mental wreck. I had to find out if this Kitty Z was the one in the picture! I went online and looked up information on this “Kitty Z,” looking for pictures to see if this woman could actually be the same as the one in the picture.

Sure enough, I found an article about the KCTC Grand Opening, which was rather vague in its description of exactly what kind of club it was. It did, however, make a distinct point of showing a picture of the owner:

I was dumbstruck by the confirmation that this woman was actually the same business genius who had posted such tremendous profits, but I was also astounded by the unimpeded view of her breasts. I do not know how long I stared at the image with my mind racing as I became more and more aroused.

This confirmation made my mind lust even more for this angelic presence. I was looking at a woman who did not need to dress in such a seductive and provocative manner in order to make a living. I was looking at an intelligent, clever woman who chose to dress this way.

Society shouts at us that women who look like this must be unfortunate, needing to debase and objectify themselves in order to survive, but clearly this was not the case. Here was a woman who chose this for herself, and was quite confident in her decision, proud of it even. The realization of this sent shivers down my spine as I became suddenly aware that my hand had found its way inside my pants.

Of course, while I could not put any of this out of my mind, I acted like a scared animal and retreated, not following up on her obvious tease, deciding that she was just flaunting herself for everyone to see - that it must be part of the way she markets herself. But, while I did not contact her again, I found myself thinking about her, and women dressed like her, in a new way. I kept wondering what was behind their eyes.

I also found myself returning to that same list of companies' fiscal performances, and, as the next financial quarter came in, her prediction came true…she had an even larger profit margin this quarter! Astounding. Exactly what could these girls be doing at Kitty's club to earn such lavish profits from their activities??

That night, I found myself fantasizing about her until I finally pulled myself out of bed and opened my email, to write her another congratulatory message. After all, she clearly deserved some recognition!

Then, just as I pressed send, I felt this strange wave of worry and fear come over me. Why was I sending her this message? Why had I even sent the first? I looked at the “sending” notice, and saw that my internet seemed to have slowed to a crawl and I suddenly reached out and unplugged my connection. Perhaps it didn’t send. I let out a sigh of relief, but couldn’t help wondering why I had felt this way. She had earned it, right?

I fell asleep that night, confused and horny as hell.

The next morning - a Wednesday - I opened my email to see the following message.
Hi there Tommie...

I saw a message from you in my inbox, and unfortunately got an error when trying to read it. I really appreciated the congratulations you gave me last quarter, and I have seen your articles discussing the underappreciated business owners in today’s economy. I can read between the lines *winks.*

I'm hoping you are interested in discussing some of the typical activities and services me and my girls provide here at the KCTC, as I suggested you do. You see, sometimes naughty boys like you want to discuss certain things in a more private setting, so I was excited to see your message, even though I can't read it for some reason. So I thought I'd encourage you to continue our conversation to see what’s on your mind…

Kitty
Wait - did she just call me "Tommie"?? Ever since childhood I have despised being called that, due to the mistreatment at the hands of some older buys who used to taunt and bully me sometimes. It was nothing too bad, but it did remind me of the unpleasant feelings of helplessness against them. But somehow, the cute and sweet way she had greeted me like that had a strange appeal, along with an associated feeling of helplessness, as though I was unable to resist her confusing but blatant flirtations.

When I read the second paragraph, I felt worried, then indignant. I hadn’t written anything crude, had I? I didn’t think so. I checked my saved drafts and saw that nothing in the email that I had aborted yesterday was anywhere close to being inappropriate. I shook my head to clear it and noticed that this time, there were two images attached. I was about to open them, when I realized that I could not afford to lose time - I had a deadline to meet.

The nice thing about being a writer is that I could work from home, and I did so regularly. I had a quick breakfast and shower, and put my nose to the grindstone. As I did all of this, I couldn’t stop wondering what images Kitty had for me this time…

I had expected the article to take me all day, but by 11:00, I felt that I was finished. I noticed I was also still aroused - and this concerned me. Was this article really finished? Or was I just making excuses? I found that my mind was too aroused to really focus anymore, and so I decided that I would open up her pictures, wank off to them, and then finish my work.

I opened the first one:

My word! What an absolutely mind-blowing little getup! Her tight "fence net" top held her enormous bosom together, squeezing her boobs against each other, and the see-through effect of them being covered but uncovered by the black mesh fabric was undeniably sexy...slutty even!

And her little bikini g-string, with her bleach blonde landing strip peeking out the top, was so bold and brazen...I just couldn't believe a girl I had never met was displaying herself so obscenely like this!

My eyes drank in her heavenly beauty again, drooling over her fabulous figure, voluptuous curves, tiny waist, and the landing strip leading down to the black mesh panties. I looked into her eyes again, and found myself in for yet another surprise.
Unlike in her previous photos, ones where her eyes dominated me with their keen intelligence, this image showed her acting like a doe-eyed sex toy, a brainless bimbo. She even had on those ridiculously long fingernails, making her hands useless for anything besides arousing others.

Yet, all of the evidence proved that these characteristics had nothing to do with this devious woman. I felt myself confused and aroused - as much by the mind games as the overtly sexy image - and felt myself approaching climax. I quickly clicked on the next image, deciding to cum to whatever eye-candy she had in store for me there…but I was absolutely stunned when I saw this:

I nearly spurted immediately, but dropped my hand as I read the message. Oh my god, I thought, she knew I'd be masturbating! The idea of this woman knowing I was jerking off to her scared me away from the edge. Of course she doesn’t actually know, I thought. She was just assuming. She was simply guessing.

But...no matter what...she guessed correctly!

I continued to stare at the image and found myself slowly getting closer and closer to orgasm again as I looked at her perfect ass, the copious amounts of her gorgeous tit revealed by the skimpy bikini, and once again I found my gaze returning to her eyes. Here, her cool, confident composure revealed her to be a woman in complete control of every situation, and in particular, my situation.

Despite my intentions to jack off, I stopped myself, although I wasn't sure why. Still hopelessly aroused, I knew that I could not give my article an honest proof-reading like this. I tried reading a book to distract me and get my hard-on under control. But my mind kept wandering back to the images from Kitty. Finally, I went to the shower, turned it on straight cold and, after possibly giving my entire body frostbite, found that I could think straight again.

After reading my article with a clear head, I realized that all of my worry had been for naught—it was fine, perhaps even a bit better than usual. I sent it off to the editors and heaved a sigh of relief. I closed my word processor, and the various websites I had needed for my article, until suddenly, the email from Kitty came up on my screen again, with the two tantalizing images.

But I focused on her message itself. Reading it over and over again, getting as aroused by it as by the images themselves. What was it about her that was so arousing? Was it her confidence that she knew I would be thinking naughty things about her? I thought so, but still I stared at the message and the images longer and longer, not noticing my hand reaching down to my groin.

My eyes wandered over to the images again, following every curve of her massive breasts through the black fishnet, staring at the bright pink lipstick covering her beautiful lips. I imagined them on my cock, kissing and sucking until I approached orgasm, before pulling off to leave me quivering in a heap. I had never really investigated tease and denial or any kinky sex before this, but somehow this idea had suddenly captured me.

As I caught myself, and prevented my orgasm, I looked again to her eyes. I was still missing something here. Why is this brilliant woman putting on this brainless façade? Then my eyes caught the message in the second image: “No cumming.”

What if I had just opened that without being aroused in the slightest? The message would have been completely meaningless.

Even then, as I read those words and imagined that impossible universe where I had not been on the verge of orgasm before seeing that image, I realized her game.

If I had not been stroking, or on the verge of orgasm, I thought, then I would certainly start thinking of stroking to the images after reading that!

A rumble from my stomach caused me to look up from the computer and see that while I had been contemplating this beautiful woman, I had completely missed my dinner. I left my desk then, going into my apartment’s kitchen to search for leftovers.

I pawed around in the fridge, while I considered that afternoon. I didn’t cum because of a simple instruction in a picture she sent me! The thought bounced around my head as I realized this undeniable truth. It wasn’t even like she had been with me in person to instruct me, but I had obeyed her anyway. Her immediate power over me was undeniable.

As I placed the left-over lasagna in the oven, I noticed that I was much more aroused than I had been a few minutes ago. Why am I getting aroused? I thought. Being denied isn’t arousing! Is it??

Yet, my cock hardened more and more. Apparently it is. I found myself slowly eating my lasagna, sitting before my computer and growing more and more aroused as these implications flooded my mind.

Then I realized that she had not even received my original congratulations. I immediately replied to her email, typing,
Dear Kitty,

I am sorry that the email did not send properly. I was emailing you to congratulate you on another fantastic quarter.
Then, I reread her second sentence. "I really appreciated the congratulations you gave me last quarter, and I have seen your articles discussing the underappreciated business owners in today’s economy. I can read between the lines *winks.*"

I hadn’t really been thinking of her in those articles, had I? I tried to remember. I certainly had been thinking about her on and off during that time. But I didn’t think that I had really been thinking of her in particular when I wrote that message. Certainly not consciously. But had it been unconscious?

I felt my arousal grow as I realized the truth. It didn’t matter what I was thinking at the time. By bringing it up this way, and using my own lust, she had just reshaped my recollection of my own actions. I wonder if this is all premeditated on her part, or if she is just naturally so seductive.

Somehow, as I was writing the message, I hadn’t considered that I could not send this without responding to her invitation. Her words bounced around in my head for a minute: "Sometimes, naughty boys like you want to discuss certain things more privately, so I was also excited to see your message, even though I can't read it for some reason. So I thought I'd encourage you to continue our conversation to see what’s on your mind…"

How to respond to this? I once again focused on the term, "naughty boys". How am I the naughty one? She is the one sending me these scandalous images in response to perfectly plain and up front emails. I had not been sending these emails as a prelude to some sort of raunchy encounter with her - personally or electronically.

But I could not deny how her seduction pulled me. While all of the facts suggested that she was the ‘naughty,’ one, I found myself accepting her label of me. With my raging hard-on as evidence, it seemed hard to dispute her.

I realized that I could end the email as it was, simply signing it, and ignoring her last comment. But somehow it felt wrong. It felt rude. She had given me this erotic delight—without me even asking her to. Trying to come up with some way to not admit to being a naughty boy for her, and not spurn her advances, I wrote:
Dear Kitty,

It occurs to me that if I could do a short telephone interview with you, that I could write a great article about the beautiful business woman who has had such financial success while further publicizing your club. Would you be interested in this?

Yours,
Tom
I sent the message immediately. Once again, I felt a shiver as I looked at how familiar I made it. Perhaps writing ‘Yours’ was giving her the wrong idea.

As I look back at it now, I realize that however I rationalized it to myself then, I had, in effect, just taken her baited hook, carefully nibbled away the bait, and then promptly bitten the empty hook. I believe the phrase "swallowed it, hook line and sinker" applies. In those two short sentences, I had effectively admitted to opening the images she had attached to the emails and, by suggesting that we have a telephone interview, I had formally taken the role of being the naughty boy. In fact, with my signoff, I had implied that I was her naughty boy. And more than that, I was already HERS...

At the time I did not consciously realize any of this, although subconsciously I am sure that it had registered somewhere.
Only 10 minutes after sending the email, I got a reply.
Hi Tom,

Thank you again for the kind message. It is always nice to get appreciation for my talents.

I would be very interested in the interview. I think, though, that perhaps it would be best done in person, it is so much easier to understand another person face to face. I know that if I see you while you are asking the questions it will be a lot easier for me to get in your head and really understand you better. Why don’t you come down to the club this Saturday afternoon, let's say around 4:00, and perhaps while you are there, I can show you what the club has to offer...

Kitty

P.S. So you think I am beautiful, do you? Well, I hope you enjoy the attached file!
Of course, I immediately opened the file...

I just gaped at the sexy image she had sent. Somehow, this outfit managed to hide more of her body and yet somehow it made me lust for her all the more. Of course my eyes zeroed in on her perfect breasts—even if I had the inclination to look elsewhere, her pose demanded that I inevitably follow her own gaze to see how she was delicately adjusting her skimpy pink top to support her gorgeous breasts.

After fantasizing about her cleavage for an untold amount of time, my eyes managed to look away and take in more of her. First I noticed her little rhinestone belt—an adornment that I had never understood, but now I realized that it truly did emphasize her form and her skinny waist.

My eyes drifted to her left hand then. Was it holding that tiny skirt together? It did look like it might simply fall off otherwise. Or was it spreading the slit in the skirt to invite me to look closer at her perfect, smooth thigh while encouraging me to imagine what was beyond?

The whole look was just simply a mind-blowing combination of innocent, feminine pink prettiness with a hint of total sex kitten whore...it caused a supreme confusion in my mind and body as I continued to be transfixed by this gorgeous creature continuing to flaunt herself for me. Why was she doing this? Did she know what she was doing to me?? The expression "duh" came to mind...

Then, another message appeared in my inbox (I only later realized that it was time stamped 50 minutes after I opened this one!). It had the subject of “Of course, until Saturday…” I opened it and found that it contained only an attachment, which I opened. Despite seeing this image before, the message was as clear as ever...

Needless to say, I responded to her previous email in the affirmative:
Dear Kitty,

That sounds like a dream come true. I look forward to meeting you in person. And...please know that I am following your instructions, to the letter!

Yours,
Tom
For the next couple days I found my mind constantly drifting back to the exquisite goddess I was going to meet in person on Saturday.
Last edited by KittyZateez on Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
bus-boy0
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Re: KCTC Reporter Part 1

Post by bus-boy0 »

Awesome! Bravo Miss Kitty another triumph :)
Olii
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: KCTC Reporter Part 1

Post by Olii »

Thank you so much for a new story Miss Kitty. Seeing a new story posted by you on the story board always makes my heart race and being a writer myself it's easy for me to identify with the main character. Even though it made me throb like your stories always do it also makes me a little sad because i've never had an experience like this in my own life and i don't know if i ever will :-( I can't wait to see if this story continues but even if doesn't, i'm looking forward to any new stories from the best erotic writer and the biggest tease on earth.

As always, your biggest and horniest fan
-olii