Remy tells you a story

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
TheBusted
Explorer
Explorer

Remy tells you a story

Post by TheBusted »

As a reward for those of you who have turned their balls over to me, let me tell you a story of one of my favorite sessions with one of my favorite slaves.

This particular session happened before I’d started asking boys to turn their balls over to me, but that hadn't stopped me from totally devastating his nuts many MANY times. I’d turned his testicles purple, black, and blue, hit them until they swelled up so bad he thought they'd never go back to normal, and hurt him so much he walked funny for weeks after our time together.

Even after all that, he’s still a slave of mine. I don’t know why he keeps coming back. I mean, if that’s what turns him on, sucks for him. But he should really get a fetish that doesn’t risk permanent damage. Oh well, I guess he’s just an idiot. I’ve only heard him use the safe word once, and it’s been months of weekly sessions at this point. His balls don’t seem to be getting any stronger either, he just gets wrecked over and over.

I love how eager he is to get his manhood destroyed. He stripped naked and handcuffed himself behind his back without being told. He knew the drill: we start with tenderizing before moving on to the “game” of the day.

I decided to start with kicks from behind. In my experience, guys can’t help but flinch at the beginning of a session. If they can’t see the kick coming then they can’t react prematurely. Plus, I love seeing them jump when I lightly tap their junk to line up my kick. And it’s a whole different perspective on their reaction to the kick itself. Most of the time you’re focused on watching their face, but from behind you can really appreciate how badly it messes up all their shit. They hunch over, their legs shake, every muscle in their body twitches involuntarily. It’s so hot.

After just a few kicks, he doubled over and fell to his knees. After just a little teasing, he lumbered back to his feet. I pushed him up against a wall and put my hands on his shoulders. It just felt like much more intimate method of sadism. I could really feel the pain he was in. And it meant I could prevent him from flinching out of the way involuntarily, as guys love to do for some reason. I kneed him until he slumped to the ground. I could tell how badly he wanted to cradle his broken balls by how he was straining at the handcuffs. He could almost get there too, but his fingers kept stopping just a couple of inches short in his writhing.

Have you made yourself writhe in pain for me yet?

It was time to move on to the last portion of the warmup: squeezing. This always seemed like the most painful portion of the tenderizing, and I have to say I enjoy it the most. I rolled him onto his stomach and sat down on his back to minimize the flailing. I reached in between his legs to pull out his beet-red bullocks. They were already swelling quite nicely, but they had quite a ways to go before we would be done with our little session.

I held them in my hand while his breathing calmed down. Just when it seemed like he had controlled the horrible feeling in his stomach, I clamped down. I pushed my thumbs deep into his nuts, one thumb for each ball. As he started thrashing around under me I teased him about castration. You know, it would solve the pain he was feeling in his nuts. But if I took them away forever, I wouldn’t be able to torture him anymore!

I squeezed harder and harder until his voice was several octaves higher and he was constantly screaming. After nearly a minute of non-stop squeezing, I relented. I gave him a second to get over the body consuming pain I was sure he was feeling before explaining the game options to him:

Tell me – have you hit yourself hard enough that you can't talk normally? Or were you not hitting hard enough?

“we can play one of two games:
Game 1: for every punch you can take without screaming, I’ll blow you for 15 seconds. So if you can take 4 punches, you’ll get a 60 second blowjob. But if you ever let out so much as a peep, all your time restarts. We can stop anytime you like, but I won’t take too long between punches.
Game 2: we try to make your balls swell up as much as possible. If they get up to 2 inches high, you get a blowjob, no strings attached. But if you have to stop before we get there, you get nothing
Oh, and, decide quickly! If you don’t say anything, I’ll kick field goals for an hour with no reward”

Now you may be asking yourself: what’s a field goal?

He knew the field goal. It pretty much resembles exactly that. I would wind up and let a kick fly straight into his nuts with full force. I’ve been told it’s terrifying, agonizing, and unbearable. A few things make it even more painful than a regular kick. First, it happens right after 12 knees, which is usually more than enough punishment on its own. Second, I makes boys get on their knees so that my foot smashes their balls directly into the pelvis. Third, I blind fold them.

He quickly picked option one.

The first punch was an easy one. I just did a regular, run of the mill uppercut. He easily managed to stay silent, but I could tell it still hurt him pretty badly. He doubled over and strained against his handcuffs. But to his credit, not a peep came out of his mouth. I hit him the same way again before he really had a chance to recover and he fell over, although still didn’t cry out.

Have any of your punches been hard enough to make you scream in pain?

The third punch was a little tougher. I rolled him over onto his back and I kneeled between his legs. I punched his balls straight into his pelvis. I knew from our previous sessions that this would be extremely painful, and it didn’t disappoint. He immediately started writhing and shaking, but he managed to keep his screams bottled in. God it was hot seeing him try sooo hard to comply just to get a few seconds of his dick in my mouth.

I gave him a short bit to get his shit together, not because I was feeling bad, but because the next punch I wanted to try took a little bit to set up. I had him stand up (which was a task in and of itself) and place his already swelling nutsack flat on a table. I stood behind him, intentionally pushing my rock hard nipples up into his back. I reached around him and gently pulled his dick out of the way. I made him look up at the sky, then in one smooth motion I pile-drived his nuts into the table.

I know you are too chicken to hit yourself this hard, but I hope you try.

He let out a gasp and bucked wildly. I could tell he was trying with every fiber of his being to avoid letting out a scream. I told him he could cash in part of the blowjob now if he wanted to. He readily agreed. I uncuffed him briefly and laid him down on his back. I sat on his face, taking care to make sure his arms were stuck under my legs. I started the timer then slowly bent down and took his member in my mouth.

I’m a blowjob pro. I moved rhythmically, and focused my tongue on the head. But of course, the most important part of giving a blowjob is “don’t neglect the balls”! I took them in my hands and squeezed while giving him probably the best blowjob of his life. His moans of pain and pleasure felt good vibrating through my thighs. Just as I felt he was getting close to completion (in less than a minute? What a loser) the timer went off.

You have to take so much more punishment before I would give you even this little taste.

He almost sobbed. I asked if he wanted to play the game again; maybe this time he could build up enough time to cum. He agreed desperately, so I helped him lumber to his feet. I seductively got down on my knees and started gently rubbing his balls, reminding him how good my mouth felt. But apparently it wasn’t enough, after one simple punch he let out a yelp and fell to the ground

I mean, I guess that’s fair. His sack must have ached something fierce between the blue balls and the beating I had just delivered. I just can’t believe he left that day without getting that sweet release. I’m sure it hurt like a bitch went he jacked off later. But if it did, he didn't mention it the next week.

There it is slaves, I hope this story inspires you to turn yourself over to me completely, and to destroy yourself more than you ever thought possible.
johnsmith1980
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Remy tells you a story

Post by johnsmith1980 »

Wonderful!