Kitty's KCTC story index

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

Kitty's KCTC story index

Post by KittyZateez »

My dear readers,

A while back I posted an index to most of my stories here on Milovana, since they've become scattered all over the Forum Stories section. That first index can be found at the following link:

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20037

The index should help readers locate each chapter in order and help them to know when the story stops, since many of them simply leave the reader hanging...and as I said before, it does not include any of my KCTC stories...

I am now finally getting around to posting a summary and index of my KCTC story concept, with clickable links to each story chapter. I'm posting this index separately, because these stories have grown much more lengthy than all my others. And the idea has inspired several spinoffs, many of which are ongoing works in progress! Ready? Here we go...

"Kitty's CockTease Club (KCTC)"

This beginning set of chapters introduces the concept of the KCTC, a fantasy about a high-class type of gentleman's club that caters to a variety of activities regarding sensual stimulation, feminine seduction, and erotic cock teasing and sexual denial!

The beginning part of this story introduces the main male character, Max, and describes his initial encounter at the KCTC. He meets Brigitte, a full-time hostess and highly skilled prick teaser, and she gives him a very warm welcome and provides him with his initial seduction and enticement.

Soon thereafter he encounters Tatiana, the House Dominatrix, who provides additional stimulation and arousal, flaunting her charms and skills for him. She also begins the slow and methodical exploration of his two favorite fetishes, as specified in his personal CockTease Questionnaire. Slowly, toward the end of this series, the main female character, Barbie, is introduced.

Part 1: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19111
Part 2: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19115
Part 3: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19122
Part 4: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19139
Part 5: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19148
Part 6: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19159
Part 7: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19181
Part 8: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19212
Part 9: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19227
Part 10: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19295
Part 11: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19350

"CockTease Club Barbie"

This series is devoted entirely to Barbie, a new prick teasing female employee who was recently hired at the KCTC. She is young and inexperienced with the formal teasing scenarios of the KCTC, despite having considerable experience exploring cock teasing in her personal life. She has been personally assigned to cater to Max's desires to be sexually teased.

She has also been fully briefed about Max's two most erotic fetishes, and she proceeds to begin a fully detailed exploration of both of them. After a "we're just getting started" sexual encounter, poor Max is sent home, fully aroused and erect, with a promise of additional contact with Barbie the following weekend...

Part 1: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19366
Part 2: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19376
Part 3: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19378
Part 4: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19382

"KCTC Tease in Training"

Since Barbie is so new to formalized cock teasing arrangements, she simply must be exposed to a series of training scenarios to develop her skills as a world-class prick tease. These include watching erotic videos of teasing activities in the KCTC Lounge and Private PrickTease Parlors (for educational purposes of course).

She also becomes directly involved with some training sessions with more experienced teaser-girls. Part of this includes making Max watch her honing her skills on the KCTC private webcams, and she also torments him directly by sending him sweet-talking flirty messages, and flashing sexy pics of herself...

Part 1: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19394
Part 2: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19396
Part 3: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19403

"KCTC Tease in Training - Private PrickTease Parlor Party"

This series continues with Barbie's tease training sessions, and serves as a lesson in how a group tease can be enjoyed. It describes a scenario where Kitty, the owner and proprietor of the KCTC, selects several willing attendees from the main Lounge and takes them with her for a little private party. Certain roles are established for each participant, that of bootboy, assboy...and boyfriend! The bootboys and assboy are teased with their particular area of interest, so to speak, and the boyfriends are rewarded with some more intimate activities...

Readers should know that this story spinoff was inspired by some late-night encounters between myself and several of our loyal readers and followers right here in Milovana's chat rooms. My special thanks to each participant for his role in indulging my passions for seduction, stimulation and erotic tease and denial! And I also discovered a bit of an interest in cuckolding during these private sessions...

Part 4: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19884
Part 5: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19909
Part 6: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19954
Part 7: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19973
Part 8: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20174

"KCTC Barbie - Birth of a Tease"

As Barbie continues her training, Max is encouraged to read her personal autobiography, since it is posted on the KCTC website along with the bios of all the other KCTC teaser-girls. This way, a client can be introduced to each girl's history and gain an understanding of her most erotic fascinations, and he can become acquainted with her interests and desires before requesting her as his personal hostess.

This story is written from Barbie's perspective, and she discusses her early discoveries of the thrill of teasing, and she also mentions some of the older, more experienced girls she had exposure to that helped her become the hot young cock tease she is today!

Part 1: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19423
Part 2: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19425
Part 3: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19434
Part 4: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19439
Part 5: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19455
Part 6: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19464

"KCTC Reporter"

This one is different from my usual first-person style; it's still first-person but it's written from the perspective of a news reporter who begins to research the curiously successful financial performance of a new club in town, the KCTC. I wrote this with the assistance of a male follower who suggested the idea and did some of the work. I, of course, added the necessary enhancements and embellishments to make it a true Kitty-style cock tease story!

Part 1: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20209
Part 2: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20215
Part 3: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20264
Part 4: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20285
Part 5: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20346
Part 6: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20371
Part 7: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20395
Part 8: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20440

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

I do intend on continuing the "Birth of a Tease" story, since it just so happens that Barbie's experiences are a close representation of my own life story. And the main character Max just may have some further encounters with Barbie after she's been fully and properly trained and prepared to explore her own prick teasing fantasies!

Kitty :love: :love: :love: