KCTC Tease in Training 8 - Private PrickTease Parlor Party (cont'd)

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

KCTC Tease in Training 8 - Private PrickTease Parlor Party (cont'd)

Post by KittyZateez »

Author's note:

This is the last chapter of my Private PrickTease Parlor Party story, itself a part of my ongoing KCTC Tease in Training story. My trainee, Barbie, has been indulging in various tease scenarios and private demonstrations, and it is time to complete my Parlor Party demo for her. This one has taken on a life of its own, as my stories tend to do, and I must confess I have been having ongoing distractions in Milovana's wonderful chat rooms, tending to the teasing needs and desires of all my loving teaseboys...

In any case, I have finally completed this, which means I can jump back into writing more of the the ongoing KCTC story spinoffs...so there is much to come, I promise! In the meantime, I hope everyone enjoys reading this last installment. And for those of you who have been indulging me in the chat room, many thanks...I'll see all you naughty boys there, I'm sure!

Kitty

**************************************************************************************************************************************************

My bootboys were kneeling in front of me as I stood above them on the three-foot high platform. I had just finished teasing them with my black leather spike-heeled boots, coaxing them to kiss them and rub their hands all over them. But I did not make it easy on them, however, and instead I simply denied them for a while first as they desperately begged me to let them have what they wanted. The other boys surrounding me in the private room just sat and watched, playing with themselves as I toyed with my two boot-wimps.

Finally I allowed them their indulgence, and they caressed and massaged every inch of the lower half of my sexy boots. Then, after some more pleading with me to allow it, I finally let them kiss the boot-toes and lick the spiked heels, which they did with a great deal of enthusiasm! But just as they were really getting into it, I abruptly pulled my boots away and ordered them to stand up so their dicks were at just the right height for what I had in mind.

I sat down on the edge of the platform and rewarded them with a sensual boot-tease on their hard cocks and swollen balls. As I worked their hardons with the bottoms of my boots, I carefully watched their bodies respond. I pushed each bootboy's cock up against his stomach and rubbed it back and forth and round and round, and then I let it escape from my capture, watching it flop around as it sprang loose.

And then I reached underneath with my boot and pushed their balls upward with the boot-toe, massaging them softly. I then took great delight in pressing my spiked heels into their balls, just hard enough to assert my authority. I smiled from ear to ear as I watched them wince in a combination of exquisite pleasure mixed in with just a little pain, and I giggled as their cocks quickly swelled right up to the edge of orgasm.

But then I simply announced that I was done with them for the time being, and I pulled my boots away, standing back up on the platform, leaving them completely desperate and horny, just the way I wanted them. I towered over them as I pointed at the floor, ordering them to get back down on their knees and begin playing with themselves again.

I snickered gleefully as I waited for their reaction, and they didn't disappoint me as they fell to their knees immediately and began slowly stroking their erections. My boot-teasing had left them in a highly aroused state, and they knew not to stroke too fast or they'd lose control of themselves. And without even a bit of encouragement to do so on my part, they both thanked me profusely for teasing them. It was delightful, looking down at them as they blurted out their approvals, and it was wonderful how they did not have a single complaint about their denied state of arousal!

Now, I had not given my little ass-kisser any attention yet during the night's activities, and I looked over at him as my bootslaves wailed their approval of my treatment of them, and suddenly I had a simply wicked idea as to what to do with him. So I called out to him in a sing-song voice, "Yoohoo, assboy, come over here, honey!" He stood up and came towards me, and I turned around on the platform, facing away from him. His dick was fully erect, and it flopped around with each step he took, slowly going still as he stopped at the edge of the stage.

It just so happened that the height of the platform afforded him an incredible view of my perfectly shaped butt, and it was right at eye level, right there for him. I glanced back at him, standing there with his erection sticking out. I offered my booty to him, swaying it back and forth as I teased, "Poor little assboy, he hasn't been getting any attention tonight yet, has he! But I hope he enjoyed watching me play with my bootslaves!"

As I said it, I looked over at my two boyfriends, talking to them and referring to my ass-kissing slaveboy in the third person, like he wasn't even there...this is a technique I really enjoy employing, since it provides just a little element of humiliation. I find it to be quite delightful to be teasing some lucky little submissive to arousal, all while talking about him to other girls or teaseboys in the room at the same time...it's absolutely perfect! My boyfriends stared into my eyes, with looks of deep-seeded lust on their faces, and they slowly stroked their big, sexy cocks as I ignored my horny assboy...

But then I spun my head in his direction, looked down at him and cooed, "Is that true, assboy? Did you like watching me tease and deny my wimpy little bootboys??" I shot the bootboys a devilish glance as I taunted my assboy, and he moaned and nodded in agreement as he just stared at my luscious booty, being offered right before his eyes. I glanced down and saw his cock twitching with excitement as I wiggled my butt back and forth. "But now it's your turn to be teased, isn't it, you little kiss-ass!"

He could have reached out to try and touch my fabulous behind at any moment, and with all the distractions of my obedient loveslaves around me, stroking themselves in my honor, it's possible he might have even gotten his hands on me before I could react and pull my ass away from him. But he knew better, and he simply stood there, not moving a muscle as he allowed me to torment him, knowing it would be worth his while to let me have my fun before deciding whether he would given any little treats or not tonight...

Noticing his compliance, I sashayed around the pole a couple of times before marching down the steps onto the floor, and I went toward my horny assboy with my eyes on him as though I was going to engage him in some kind of sexy teasing game...but instead I just marched right past him and made one complete pass around the room, flaunting my charms for everybody and making sure all the boys' eyes were on ME.

I jiggled my titties and wiggled my ass with each and every little step I took, tantalizing the entire room full of wonderful little submissive admirers. And then I went back over to my assboy, smiling at him, licking my lips seductively, and putting my hands on my hips as I pointed at the floor in front of me.

He knew exactly what that meant, and he fell to his knees immediately, which brought a big smile across my face. No sooner had his knees hit the floor then I spun around again, facing away from him, tossing my long hair to one side and looking back at him. I offered my ass to him, only a foot or so in front of his face, and I paused for a moment, letting him feast his eyes on my sexy butt for full effect, and then I took one finger and touched one of my ass cheeks with it, looking down at him, pouting my lips and making a kissy face and a smooching sound.

He looked up at me for a second, trying to figure out if I was serious about actually letting him kiss my ass, but it wasn't up to him whether I was going to let him do it or not, and he knew it. He knew his job was to simply follow my instructions and provide me with the opportunity to grant his desires or deny his advances! Only then would he be provided with even a chance of indulging himself with me, so he reached forward with his mouth and tried to plant a kiss on one of my ass cheeks (the one I touched with my finger, of course).

But I was watching his approach carefully, waiting for just the right moment to reject him, and when he got nice and close I just stood up straighter, moving my ass away from him just a little bit, denying him quite effortlessly. "Ah-ah-ahhh", I taunted, scolding him with my finger, "what do you think you're doing?"

He froze in place and looked up at me hopefully, knowing he was simply helpless to resist playing along with whatever wicked game I decided to explore with him, and I just smiled and started the cruelty all over again, bending forward and pointing to my other ass cheek without saying a word.

He tried to kiss it again and I stuck my ass close to his face as he slowly approached, brazenly offering it to him, only to pull it away when he was an inch or two from his prize. I burst out in laughter, cackling at the ease with which I was denying him! With him on his knees behind me, he couldn't move very much without losing his balance, so it was all too easy to reject him repeatedly, which I proceeded to do without mercy...

"Awwww, poooor little ass-kisser", I baby-talked as I tormented him, "now, you do know what to do when I tease and deny you, don't you?" He didn't waste a second as he blurted out, "Thank you, Mistress, thank you for teasing me...and I love it when you reject me!" I giggled at his self-deprecation, and repeated the game a few more times, offering myself to him but then denying him every time he tried to kiss my ass, and listening to him thank me for doing it. It was delightful...and wonderfully kinky!

Next, I decided to lead him around the room and make him beg for more of this type of treatment, so I beckoned him towards me as I began to strut forward. I took the smallest, daintiest little mincing steps possible as I wiggled my butt cheeks up and down and threw my hips from side to side.

He crawled along behind me on his hands and knees with his head lifted up and his eyes absolutely locked on my hot, plump ass. Glancing back at him, I taunted, "Oh, so that's what you like, hmmm? You like looking at my ass? You like being teased? And...you WANT me to deny you, right??" I caught the gaze of each of the attendees in the room that night as I toyed with him, visually connecting with all of them briefly, just to make them watch me do it to him.

Just like my bootboys, my assboy didn't need any encouragement to start begging for it as I continued to taunt him, and he couldn't contain his exquisite desire as he proclaimed his desperate need to kiss my ass, but also pleaded with me to tease and deny him with it at the same time! Oooo...decisions, decisions!

As he continued to beg for my charms, I grinned from ear to ear and simply ignored him like he didn't exist. I proceeded to lead him around the edge of the room on his hands and knees, making it a point to let him remain nice and close to my sexy ass but keeping it just out of reach the whole time. The other boys watched the festivities intently, and I caught and held their gazes one by one as they all continued slowly stroking themselves, still following my instructions to remain erect but not come.

I started toying with him then, getting a ways in front of him and then pausing, letting him come closer and reach out with his lips to kiss my ass, only to just start walking again, keeping myself away from him. When I got a few feet away from him, I'd stop again and wiggle my butt back and forth playfully, pointing at it with one of my slender fingers and waiting for him to approach, only to move away when he did.

The whole situation was just too easy, since he couldn't even come close to kissing my ass while he was resting his weight on his hands. All he could do was crawl toward me like that, but the moment he lifted himself up with his weight on his knees, he couldn't move forward without losing his balance. So he could either position himself closer to me, or lift himself up, but not both, and I could have just tortured him like that all night long if I wanted! The whole time, I couldn't keep the smile off my face; I was deriving such pleasure form tormenting him like this that I just couldn't help it! This was true tease and denial at its finest!!

It was a delightful feeling of power to have, and I reveled in it for a little while longer before deciding to humiliate him by letting one of my boyfriends have a piece of my ass instead of him. So I went over to Chuck, who was still sitting and watching patiently, stroking his cock slowly, and I stood in front of him, holding up my hand in his face, which he interpreted correctly as an instruction to stop stroking himself.

I smiled at his obedience and then just spun around and plopped my ass in his lap, seductively rubbing the crack of it up and down the length of his dick. As I gave my little lapdance to him, I beckoned my assboy to come over and watch, and he looked like he was going to burst into tears as I gave my ass to my boyfriend instead of him. I licked my lips as I stared at him, grinding myself on Chuck's cock, and I took my hand and made a jackoff motion with it, which he instantly followed.

He slowly stroked his erection as I looked down at it, and he knew to begin increasing the speed of his stroking, little by little. I grinned as I watched him bring himself right to the edge of orgasm, and his cockhead turned purple as precum started leaking out the slit. After another moment I held up my hand in a stop sign, making him cease his stroking. The timing was perfect...it was clear that after only another moment or two he would have blown his wad!

He obeyed instantly, taking his hand away and I watched with delight as his erection twitched, throbbed, and oozed more precum as it slowly subsided from the brink of explosion. And then I stood up and beckoned Chuck to stand up as well, and I offered my ass to him some more, backing up against him and squishing my soft behind up against the base of his cock.

He endured my stimulation for a little while, but then he couldn't help himself and he started grabbing it and squeezing my plump bottom with both hands. I did not stop his advances, instead I encouraged them and I licked my lips again as I stared at my assboy, saying, "Mmmmm, now that's what a real man gets to do to me, while a naughty little ass-slut like you just has to watch...and eat his heart out!"

This scenario really played into the whole cuckold fantasy I've been having, where I let one of my lovers have me (or maybe I give them a certain part of me) while some pathetic little subbie is made to watch. I had been exploring quite a bit this lately in several different group-tease scenarios, and I was enjoying finding delicious little variations on it and indulging myself in them. I could feel myself getting turned on as I watched my denied assboy standing there with his erection pulsing with desire.

I continued to encourage Chuck to have his way with my sexy behind, and then suddenly I commanded my assboy, with a level of insistence that surprised even me, "Beg for my ass, slaveboy!!" My poor little assboy proceeded to beg and plead with me to let him have my ass, and I harshly denied him, telling him no and telling him that a naughty ass-slave like him was not going to have any of my ass tonight. I watched the crestfallen look on his face while I laughed at his pathetic pleas.

It was really turning me on, teasing and denying him like that, and after waiting a little longer for his cock to ease back from the brink of orgasm I ordered him to start stroking it again...slowly. I watched and reached down with one finger, rubbing my bare pussy as he continued to beg for my charms. "NO!" I practically shouted as Chuck continued to manhandle my ass, and I ordered my assboy to come around to one side of me so he could watch more closely as I let my boyfriend have me...

And then I called out to Greg, my other "boyfriend" for the evening, to come over and stand right in front of me, which he did without hesitation, and I reached out with one hand to lightly stroke the length of his sexy cock between two fingers. I slowly teased him with my soft fingers and then began stroking the tips of my shiny red slut-length fingernails along the underside of his now throbbing erection. His eyes rolled up into his head as I worked him into a lather, and I studied the reactions of his sexual organ as I expertly tantalized him with my feminine fingers and nails.

Greg's cock was a wonder to behold, it was long and thick with a slight upturn at the end of its length, an attribute I find particularly appealing in the male anatomy. And it got even longer and harder as I continued to tease him right to the edge, and I stopped abruptly when I could tell he just about ready to explode all over my slutty red fingernails.

"Oooo, Greggie, " I cooed, leaving him hanging right on the edge of ecstasy and looking deep into his eyes for emphasis, "You have SUCH a sexy cock, baby!" My fingers glided lovingly over the length of it as I continued, "Mmmm, I just LOVE teasing it!" And then I grabbed the base of it and looked over at my assboy, showing it to him as I taunted, "See that, assboy? THAT is a big, sexy cock!" Greg's cock was noticeably longer and thicker than anyone else's in the room, although Chuck's was a close second. And in case you were wondering, THAT is why both Greg and Chuck are my boyfriends!!

Dare I say I had had my fill of teasing the room? I looked around and surmised the situation, reflecting on my wicked tease and denial of my bootboys, the cruel taunting of my assboy, the offering of my ass to my boyfriend Chuckie, and now, the deliciously sensual and erotic handjob I was giving Greg. This whole thing could have been drawn out almost indefinitely, given my almost insatiable desire for prick teasing horny little submissives like these, but a girl has to draw the line somewhere...

There was only one thing left to do in this whole scenario, and I knew exactly what it was. I picked up my phone, pushed one button and announced, "Bring in the sissy!" I put the phone down and went back to teasing Greg's fabulous erection, effortlessly keeping it deliciously erect as my collection of obedient slaveboys watched and continued to play along with my games...

After a minute or so, in strutted Tatiana in full black vinyl Dominatrix attire, with a completely feminized sissy-gurl on a leash. The sissy was all prettied up in a pink satin and lace dress, pink garter belt and stockings, little pink fishnet girlie gloves, and a pink lace choker around her neck attached to the metal leash in Tatiana's hand. She teetered in on her sky-high pink stripper heels with shiny little ankle straps, and I said to her firmly, "Ah, there you are, Sissy! Come here, I have something for you!!"

Tatiana led her over to me, and I inspected her closely, smiling as my eyes moved over her feminized body. I then told Tatiana to lift up her dress, revealing a fully erect cock sticking straight up under a pair of soft, satiny sissy panties. Tatiana whispered something in her ear, and the sissy gazed down at Greg's cock and nodded emphatically as Tatiana reached down and stroked the length of her sissy-cock inside her panties with her long, slender fingers.

I continued to fondle Greg's gorgeous dick with my fingers as I addressed the sissy sweetly, "You like Greg's cock, don't you baby!" It was as much a statement as it was a question, and the sissy nodded in agreement as Tatiana reached under her panties and pulled out her erect clittie-cock, expertly teasing and caressing it with her sexy fingers and nails. I watched the sissy's clittie respond to Tatiana's loving touch and I continued, "You wanna suck his dick, sissy?"

The sissy immediately began begging me to let her suck Greg's cock, and I just smiled as Tatiana stopped stroking her and reached into her purse. She picked up a small dick whip and began swatting her erection with it. "NO!" She scolded as she whipped the sissy's cock, and her other hand reached around and began patting her panty-covered bottom firmly. "Naughty sissy can NOT suck any cocks tonight...not until she has been properly teased and trained!" The sissy went silent and I watched the spectacle intently as the gorgeous Dominatrix provided her loving punishment to the fully aroused sissy, and I continued making love to Greg's beautiful cock with my fingers.

And this time, as Greg began moaning with pleasure while his cock swelled to a simply gargantuan proportion, I slowly increased the pace of my wonderful stroking and fondling of him until he was right on the edge. I paused briefly to look into his eyes right as he was just about to come, and then, instead of leaving him dangling there, I just kept going, jerking him off until he began squirting gobs of hot, sticky come all over my shiny red fingernails. He continued to spurt as I pulled my hand away and lifted up both of my boots, letting his come spray out all over them.

I kept stroking and pumping my hand on his wonderful erection until he was fully spent, and Tatiana started whipping the sissy's cock harder and spanking her until she begged for mercy. Suddenly she stopped, and I held up my hand and ordered the sissy to lick Greg's come off my sexy fingernails. She began licking and sucking on each finger one by one, cleaning them off obediently, and I pointed at my bootboys and ordered them to come over and lick the come off my boots at the same time.

I eyed my assboy sternly as each submissive tended to my requests, and I ordered him to stop playing with himself and watch the other lucky subbies clean the sticky gobs of come off my boots and fingernails. "There", I announced as the job was completed, "now THAT is my good little subbies get rewarded with!" The look on my assboy's face was priceless as he contemplated what he did wrong, what he could have possibly done to deserve such cruel denial , the answer to which was that he did NOTHING wrong...I had simply decided to be cruel in my denial of him and make him watch as the others were indulged in their desires according to my whims...

And with that I yanked my sexy, slutty nails out of the sissy's mouth, wiping them dry with a hand towel, and ordering the bootboys to polish my boots with a clean cloth until they were perfectly clean and shiny. And then I just stood up and pranced toward the door. "Come on, Tatiana, bring the sissy, let's go see what other fun and games we can cook up with him!" And we both strutted out the door, leaving our collection of teaseboys reeling from the intensely erotic experience that they had just been indulged in! And as for what happened to the sissy after that....well, that's another story, isn't it!!

Kitty :love: :love: :love: