1001 Nightmares of Dr. Phil

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
beta
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: 1001 Nightmares of Dr. Phil

Post by beta »

"Bank Manager"

- by Dr. Phil

Mrs. Blanchard, the severe looking, prim and proper forty-year old manager of the bank, had a dark secret. She wanted to be spanked! Not just spanked, however. She wanted to be spanked in the most humiliating way possible. She wanted to lose control. She did everything she could to put this craving out of her mind, but it always crept back, stronger and stronger.

When she hired an 18-year-old recent high school grad as an intern, the girl’s blonde pigtails and youngish behavior made Mrs. Blanchard’s loins churn in masochistic need. Mrs. Blanchard tried her best to curb these feelings by being particularly hard on young Allison, but her need could not be denied. Mrs. Blanchard asked Ally to stay after work one day, and very gingerly propositioned her by offering her $500 if Ally would give her a spanking. She made it clear that if Ally ever spoke a word of her offer, she would deny it, fire Ally, and ruin her career before it even got started. Ally surprised her by eagerly accepting, and even offered to do it in her own home, since her parents didn’t get home from work until 6:00 each day.

The next day, at 4:00 at Ally’s house, the very conservative Mrs. Blanchard lay stark naked across Ally’s lap in the teenager’s living room. Ally rubbed and patted the smooth, doomed ass that laid so vulnerably across her denim shorts and then proceeded to spank her hard and long, actually giggling as she delivered each hard slap. This somehow made it even more humiliating for the stern bank manager to be spanked naked across the lap of a giggling teenager in the living room of her parents’ home! How shameful! Needless to say, Mrs. Blanchard squirmed and rubbed herself across Ally's lap, begging to be spanked harder, and having two huge orgasms in the process! When the spanking was finished, in a further act of masochism, Mrs. Blanchard knelt before the grinning and smirking Ally, kissed her shoes, then paid her the $500, plus a $100 tip.

While Mrs. Blanchard was putting her stern business suit back on she asked Ally if she would be willing to do this again, say once a month? Ally chuckled knowingly and agreed. What Mrs. Blanchard didn’t know was that Ally had a hidden camera set up, recording the entire shameful afternoon!

Later that night Mrs. Blanchard would be emailed a copy of the video with a note ordering her to report to Miss Allison’s home at 4:00 every afternoon, for additional spankings, along with other, deeply humiliating, personal acts of submission. ‘Miss Allison’ planned on building quite a portfolio on the ’prim and proper’ Mrs. Blanchard! If the older woman was very good, Ally might let her wear a leather hood to hide her face when she was paddled and made to perform in front of Ally's friends, male and female.
beta
Explorer
Explorer

Post by beta »

The Fate of Leia and Han
by Dr. Phil

In the alternate story of Jabba and Leia (not the cleaned-up version edited for family viewing), Leia was captured by Jabba's guards before she could release Han from the corbomite block. In anger, Jabba had Leia stripped naked and placed on display in the Great Hall, but not in corbomite. Jabba wanted her conscious and able to respond. He wanted her public humiliation to be extreme and permanent.

Leia was attached to a movable frame, her arms and legs fitted through holes in the frame and held tightly. This left Leia's entire hairless body presented to Jabba's court. Jabba next had Leia's buttocks severely whipped, and then an Andovian nerve stimulator placed on the very tip of her clitoris! Another, even smaller stimulator, was inserted just inside the ring of her anus.

"Noo boo anga di molo ti maastapeece, Leia. HA-HA-HA!" the enormous slug gloated, as he himself placed the stimulators on Leia's formerly private parts. He had just informed her that her suffering and shame would be his masterpiece!

"Leave me alone, you disgusting slug!" Leia spat out. "When Luke gets here he'll save me and destroy you and everybody here with you!"

"HA-HA-HA!, Val-lah to goo-so-na?" Jabba countered, slapping her tender ass cheek, and without waiting for an answer to his question he went ahead and took two slimy three centimeter long slugs and attached one to each of Leia's nipples by its round wet mouth.

"Get them off! Get them off! Ahhhh!" Leia shrieked.

"HA-HA-HA!" Jabba slapped her ass cheeks again, then fondled them... possessively.

The nerve stimulators were set to full stimulation mode, causing Leia's eyes to bulge open in shock as her body was involuntarily ramped up to full arousal. At the same time, a nerve-pulse blocker was activated to keep the shivering princess/slave at the very edge of an incredibly powerful orgasm, while making it impossible for her to achieve the orgasmic relief which her body craved more than a suffocating man craved oxygen.

This was the way that Luke found the princess when he came to demand her release. Her body was shaking and shivering, and she was moaning in unbelievable sexual need of an orgasm so VERY close, but impossible for her to have.

"AHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHH! AAAAHHHHH!" she moaned and shook, her tongue tip planted on her upper lip as her eyes teared in horror and disbelief at what was happening to her. Her need was unimaginable. Her shame and humiliation at being seen this way was exquisite!

Luke had just enough of the dark side in his veins to shiver at the lustful sight before him. Jabba was an expert at reading human emotions and knew instantly what he had to do to achieve peace with the young Jedi... The former princess provided delightful entertainment all night to Jabba's court, who taunted her and laughed at her need. They bowed to the 'princess' as she moaned and shivered in her special throne. She would sell her soul for a single orgasm, but it was too late for that now. Jabba owned her, body and soul.

The following morning Jabba's new friend, Luke, left Jabba's villa, pausing once again to gaze at the ass of the still moaning and suffering princess. He reached out and gave the wiggling, reddened globes two sharp slaps, causing Leia to mewl loudly before returning to her constant shivering and whimpering as she was driven to madness by the constant stimulation.

"Luke....p-p-please d-don't l-leave me like t-this. Make me cum...p-please.. make me cum.. anything...an-y-t-thing... p-please... let me cu-UMMM! AHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHH!"

A relaxed and satisfied Luke promised he would return to visit Jabba and Leia in a couple of months. Jabba laughed and assured him that Leia would still be squirming in her frame, trapped between her incredibly powerful need to orgasm, and the despair of knowing she would never achieve one.

He also told Luke that by the time he returned, Han would be released from the corbomite and would also be shivering and pleading across from Leia in his own frame, suffering the exact same torment. They would see each other's horrendous need as they shook and moaned and dripped and entertained the court. A container would be placed below Han's genitals to catch the continuous drippings from the tip of his penis so that they could be fed back to him, and to Leia. Jabba's technology would keep them both alive for well over a hundred years... exactly as they were!

This was the beginning of a powerful alliance between Luke and Jabba. An alliance that would eventually lead to a business truce with the Sith, to the benefit of both camps. And Han and Leia spent the rest of their very long lives on display in Jabba's court, locked in their terrible need and shame. Both of them serving as a pathetic warning to never cross Jabba the Hutt!

- Dr. Phil
Last edited by beta on Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
beta
Explorer
Explorer

Post by beta »

"The Summer of 2014: Daniel in the Lioness' Den"

- by Dr. Phil

"I don't get it. What is a 'She-Den' and why can't I go into it with you guys?"

Daniel and Julia had been best friends since the third grade. They did everything together. They both hung out with Lauren and Patti. They were like the four musketeers... or the GoGo's. Whatever. Daniel was straight. He definitely liked girls and thought about girls in his bed at night. It's just that his three best friends just happened to be girls. They were like brother and sisters, except they really got along well. Sure, Daniel couldn't help but peek at them sometimes when he thought they wouldn't notice (They always did!) and they even 'popped up' sometimes in some of his thoughts as he played with himself under the covers at night, but he would never ask one of them out. They'd been friends for, like, ten years! They were all eighteen years old now and some of them would be headed off to college in a few months. Daniel wanted to hang with them while he could.

"A 'She-Den' is like a 'Man-Cave' but for women, Danny. It's where we can talk about girl stuff and other things, and not have to worry about guys listening in on us. I made one in the attic and whenever my parents are away for the day, me and Lauren and Patti are going to hang out in it. NO GUYS. Not even you, Danny. Sorry."

Danny always felt more comfortable hanging with the girls than he did hanging with the guys. He hated sports and liked to talk about movies and music, and he even enjoyed the way the girls talked about guys. He especially liked it when they gossipped about other girls at school!

"Please, Jules. Let me come in. I want to be with you guys over the summer. It might be our last summer all together! Please?"

Julia loved Danny but she hated it when he whined like that. He's eighteen years old and it's time that stopped. She thought for a minute and then came up with a plan that ALMOST made her blow it all by laughing. She held a serious face and told Danny that they COULD make an exception with a 'special' male friend, but they would need an advantage over him. He could come into the 'She Den' but he could only wear his underwear whenever he was there! ''THAT ought to stop him cold'' she thought, but what he said next surprised her.

"Okay. I could do that. I mean we've all known each other since we were little kids and my sister has seen me in my underwear, so I guess it's no big deal for you guys to see me too."

Julia was dumbfounded. She didn't expect that, but she had promised him. He spoke a good game now, but he'd probably chicken out when he had to 'put up or shut up'.

Julia's parents were going to be working all afternoon so the girls, and Danny, came over and headed up to the She-Den. Julia had told the girls about her arrangement with Danny and they giggled and were looking forward to seeing if he would chicken-out. The girls went into the She-Den while Danny stood outside, slipped off his shoes and socks, then pulled off his polo shirt and dropped his denim shorts. He realized too late that he should have worn an undershirt under his polo, but it was summer and he only ever wore just his polo or a colored 'T'. Oh well, he gulped a little, then walked into the room.

When the girls saw him wearing just his 'tighty-whitey' underpants they gasped and pointed... and laughed at him. They couldn't help themselves. Neither could Danny because, for some reason the unthinkable happened and as the girls pointed and laughed... he began to grow a 'boner'! He had no control over it and the more the girls laughed and pointed, the harder it got, and the longer it got!

"Thanks for not wearing an undershirt Danny, we really like you in just your underpants... and it looks like YOU really like it too! Hahaha! No undershirts for you in here from now on! Hahaha!"

Danny's cock grew even larger and felt like it was throbbing. He tried to cover it with his hands but Jules slapped them away telling him that covering up wasn't allowed in the She Den. "If you do that again we'll have to punish you" she giggled.

For some unknown reason that single phrase really did it for Danny. His cock popped out even bigger and longer and without even realizing what he was doing he reflexively covered it with his right hand!

All three girls immediately noticed what he did and they actually gasped... then they started taunting him that he needed to be punished!

"No! I-I won't do it again. I promise" he gasped. His eyes pleaded with all three girls, but they were having too much fun pointing and laughing and teasing him about what his punishment should be.

"I know!" shouted Patti. "He has to take his underpants off now! Hahaha!"

"And we get to spank him!" Lauren added. They all laughed and continued pointing.

"You have to do it, Danny, or leave the 'She-Den' for the rest of the summer." Julia stated, shrugging her shoulders in fake disappointment but barely holding back her own giggles.

Danny looked like a condemned man as he stood and placed the thumbs of both hands into the sides of the waistband of his briefs. Taking a breath of air, and holding it, he did what none of the three girls ever expected he would really do. He pulled down his underpants! All the way!! Lauren was hysterical as she patted her lap for Danny to assume the position. With a beet red face and chest, and a rock hard cock, Danny lay across the delicious eighteen year old lap. Lauren used her left arm to move his doomed bottom into position across her tiny white shorts, instinctively trapping his boner between her thighs, then proceeded to tan his little ass good!

Danny couldn't help his reaction. He started humping his hips while begging her to stop... but she didn't. She slapped his ass about thirty times. The other girls saw it turning red and kept yelling that it was their turn next. In fact, Patti had the pleasure of tanning his now pink ass next. And when she was finished, Julia got in the last thirty licks. Danny was sniffling and begging, and now humping across Patti's lap by the time that he finally crawled across the third girl-lap and Julia took her turn.

When the girls were finished, Danny was allowed to stay, but first he had to stand in the corner for about ten minutes, without rubbing his sore bottom, and he had to be completely naked from now on whenever he wanted to be in the 'She-Den'.

The four friends spent a lot of time together in the She-Den that summer, and suffice it to say that Danny sported a red ass, and a boner, almost the entire summer. He also found himself obeying anything that any of those girls told him to do, in or out of the 'She-Den'. By the time Summer was over they all pretty much owned Danny. Especially with all of the pictures and videos that they took! Life changed dramatically for all four of them that summer.
beta
Explorer
Explorer

Post by beta »

"The Spoils Of War"

- by Dr. Phil

Young King Philip, barely twenty-one years old, led his army in an attack on their arch rival, Glendor, in revenge for the killing of his father. His forces were successful in destroying Glendor’s defending army and capturing the castle.

An alert eye caught Queen Patricia trying to escape through a secret passage. It had been she who had commanded Glendor’s forces and who ordered the killing of Philip’s father. When Patricia was brought before Philip, he angrily ordered the queen stripped naked, bound, and placed onto a horse, bareback, to be taken back to his own castle for torture.

The naked, captured queen was told to use her meaty thighs to remain upright on the horse. If she fell, she would be re-tied under the horse’s belly with the stallion’s cock in her vagina to keep her, and the troops, entertained on the long ride back. The forty-four year old queen glared at the back of her young captor, promising a hideous vengeance upon him when she was rescued. She would never be rescued! Her army was destroyed, her castle taken, and she had no allies.

Philip’s sister, Anabel, rode happily behind the disgraced former queen, taunting her about how her naked bottom ‘slapped’ against the horse’s back, telling her that she was in for a whole lot of leather slapping against her meaty bottom when her brother got her back to the castle! Anabel couldn’t wait to see all of the deliciously degrading punishments her older brother had planned for the woman who had killed her father.

Philip’s mother and uncle rode beside him, proud of their son and nephew. As the gates of his own castle came into view Philip called a halt, then ordered the still arrogant queen tied under the stallion after all! The men cheered as they rode into their castle with the sobbing, no longer arrogant, naked queen riding under the horse’s belly. The stallion had become aroused at his handling and was pumping his huge cock back and forth into the former queen’s vagina with each step. This was only a small taste of the humiliations that would be visited upon her always naked and hairless body, especially her nipples, her clitoris, her buttocks, and even her anus! Her clitoral hood, like the hair on her head and body, would be removed to provide much easier access to her not-so-private little ‘clit’ as it stuck out as a favorite target to be viewed, tormented, and laughed at daily for the rest of her very long and very humiliating life. Philip’s vengeance knew no bounds, nor did his imagination!

- Dr. Phil
Last edited by beta on Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
beta
Explorer
Explorer

Post by beta »

"Revenge Is Gonna Be SO Sweet!"

- by Dr. Phil

“All right. They’re ready for you. You can hear them cheering and laughing. You know what they’re
going to do to you. Hehheh.”

“They’ve been waiting to get their hands on your ass for a long time, and I would be shaking in my
shoes if I were you, but then you’re not wearing any shoes, are you… or much else! <snicker!>”

“Strip off your underpants, Philip, and get down on your hands and knees… Oh my God!! You’ve
popped a boner! You know what they’re gonna do to you, and so you’ve popped a fucking boner?
Hahaha! Wait’ll they see that! Hahaha!”

“Down on your knees, ass up in the air, and crawl, mister big shot! Crawl right out there and let those
screaming women have their revenge on your ass… and on your balls… and your cock! You deserve
this, you filth!”

“Wiggle your ass and let them all see your little hard-on! They are gonna work you over till you are
blubbering like a little baby. And one of those angry women is going to get to take you home tonight… all
naked… crying… and red-assed! And work you over for the next week! How embarrassing will that be!
Who do you think it will be? Who do you fear it will be? Hahahaha!”
beta
Explorer
Explorer

Post by beta »

"Alien Encounter"

- by Dr. Phil

The first manned exploration outside the Solar system was attacked by a highly
intelligent giant tentacled creature who disabled the spacecraft and ‘experimented’
with the three male and three female crew members. The experiments showed that
while the males’ sperm was noxious to the creature and actually made it ill, the
pre-cum’ that they leaked was exquisitely nourishing and quite delicious.
The female sexual fluids provided no nourishment of any kind and had no discernible
taste.

As a result of the experimentation, two of the male astronauts were killed. The
creature found that it could obtain all of the ‘pre-cum’ that it required from a single male,
so it kept the youngest and fittest, Lieutenant Anthony Sullivan, as its nutritional source.
The three females were kept alive and naked, purely as a visible stimulation to the male.
Through additional experimentation the creature learned how to keep the male producing
the maximum amount of pre-cum through stimulation of several erogenous zones,
particularly the male’s prostate gland, while suctioning the cherished fluids through its
mouth-like ‘collector’ attached around and behind the edges or frenulum of the male’s
penis tip. It could also avoid collecting the noxious sperm by monitoring the male’s neurological
responses and holding it at the precise point of stimulation just before an orgasm would
release the sperm.

In this way, Lieutenant Sullivan could be ‘milked‘ of his pre-cum literally indefinitely,
naked, squirming, drooling, and begging while his pre-cum satisfied his captor’s needs.
It was an indescribably horrible fate for the human male, but the creature did not care.
It milked him non-stop while keeping him and the females alive, healthy, and a viable source
of its own needs. Truly, no creature on Earth could even fathom the sexual need, frustration, and
torment to which Lieutenant Sullivan was destined to be subjected for the next thousand
years! His tongue lolled out of his drooling mouth as he was milked. Even though the three
naked females were all horrified at his torment, they could not help but succumb to
eventually fondling and fingering themselves and dripping their own ‘worthless’ fluids before
the Lieutenant’s pitifully pleading eyes.

Indeed, after the first few years the creature had mind-melded enough with the thoughts of
its human 'cow’ that it learned that by ‘spanking’ Lieutenant’s Sullivan’s bare ass while
simultaneously stimulating his prostate it could increase his pre-cum production by up to 20%!
An additional 20% increase could be achieved by simply vibrating its fleshy collector mouth
around the frenulum of its cow's penis tip. So, of course, it did all three on a regular basis! The
females watched in shock and pity, but they couldn't help but finger themselves even more
at the lustful sight of the wiggling and pleading male. Oh, how he begged and
cried… and humped, with the tip of his tongue pressed against his upper lip. He would
continue to do so for at least the next thousand years!
beta
Explorer
Explorer

Post by beta »

"Winning Uncle Edward"

- by Dr. Phil

Uncle Edward, the pompous old ass, came down to the club to teach his niece’s
young boyfriend a lesson. He didn’t like Dylan, and he wanted to play poker with
the brash 20-year old and clean the cocky little prick out. Let’s see how much his
pretty young niece Melissa would think of the young punk once he was penniless
and crying!

Uncle Edward was a lecherous old guy who leered at his young niece whenever
he thought she wasn’t looking. Melissa always knew, and she felt that the old guy
was pretty creepy. That was the main reason that she went out with Dylan in the
first place. She hoped that he would someday take her away from her uncle, who
had been ‘looking after her’ ever since her parents had died.

After 20 minutes of playing, Uncle Edward had lost over $10,000 to that young
punk, Dylan. Uncle Edward began sweating and doubled his betting, and in the
next half hour had lost over $40,000! As panic took hold, Uncle Edward again doubled
his betting and in just another 25 minutes had lost every cent he had, including the
deed to his house, to the smirking young man. In desperation, Uncle Edward bet the
only thing he had left on the final hand.

Uncle Edward drew two new cards and barely held his smile as he saw that he
had a pair of Aces and a pair of Tens.. With growing confidence he raised his bet to
include not only his freedom, but he bet his ass on the hand! That meant that in the
unlikely event that he lost, not only would he lose his freedom to Dylan, but the brat
would have legal ownership to his physical body, and anything he wished to do to
it! As Dylan smiled cruelly and put his three 'fours' on the table, Uncle Edward
gasped in shock and immediately became Dylan’s property.

The smirking young man had Uncle Edward stripped naked and tied with
his hands behind his back. His chubby legs were splayed wide open and tied,
showing off his tiny cock, which stiffened immediately, yet was still just barely able
to rise above his scrotal sack. Shaving his groin made the little thing look even
more pathetic. It was hilarious!

Dylan had Uncle Edward thrown into the back of his own pickup truck (which
Dylan also won from him), and slowly driven through town to the amusement park.
The old geezer was placed in a booth that Dylan rented. On public display, just the
way he was, tied naked like a pig carcass in a slaughterhouse. His overweight body
was whipped and spanked with leather paddles till his skin turned red and he was
sobbing like a baby. Melissa’s friend Meaghan, and several other girls from the
neighborhood, were hired by Dylan to do whatever was necessary to keep the
naked old bastard horny and humping air.

The stiff little dick was surprisingly sensitive, and Uncle Edward spent the rest of
the day moaning and humping. At night, Dylan and Melissa closed the booth, took
off all of their clothes, and fucked like crazed rabbits before Uncle Edward’s
pleading eyes. His fat sweaty body shivered in need and wiggled obscenely as
Dylan fucked Melissa in every way imaginable. Melissa posed her tight young
naked body and taunted the old man to take a good look at what he would never
have. After hours of fucking and sucking, Dylan and Melissa got dressed and
turned Uncle Edward over to the next shift of giggling young girls to continue
working him over. They teased his cock and pulsing asshole with feathers, fingers,
and wet tongues.

They kept him shivering and wiggling, constantly on the very edge of what would
have been an enormous orgasm, had he been allowed to have one, while he
moaned and snorted like a hungry little pig. Dylan made plans for different girls to
work him over each day so that he would spend the rest of his life always a
hair’s breadth
from an orgasm that he would never get! Melissa
eventually married Dylan, and they still take an occasional turn laughing at and
teasing the sobbing, perpetually wiggling old man in the booth.
beta
Explorer
Explorer

Post by beta »

"Someday Starts Today"

- by Dr. Phil

Sharon had promised revenge on Tony Daniels. Red-faced with anger and tears, she had sworn to some day make him pay for what he had done to her, and for how he had treated her. As he was gloating over her she spit out her promise that she would get him back, some day, some how. He just laughed at her.

It took two years, but she finally got the bastard! She got him good… and it was all legal! He had no choice but to obey her every whim and he shuddered at what the bitch was going to put him through. He had NO idea…

She led him on his hands and knees, naked save for a leather dog collar and his socks, onto the stage where he would be performing for the crowd. She smiled as he sniffled and trembled in fear and shame. The crowd went wild with laughter and catcalls when they saw him. At the front of the stage was a small potty chair. She made him sit on it, facing his laughing audience with his knees spread wide open. She gave him the command he dreaded. He had no choice! He began to masturbate while the crowd whistled and applauded, and laughed at him. He had been teased for a week in preparation for this so he hardened right up as he stroked his hairless cock. Within a few minutes he looked like a fat, naked goon, his tongue flicking out of his slobbering mouth as he grunted and moaned and beat off for his appreciative audience. His shoulders shook in shame as his right hand pounded back and forth on his dripping cock. Every few minutes Sharon would yell “STOP!” and he would pause and cry and blubber out a plea to please let him cum! It was the funniest thing anybody had ever seen! A group of women began to slowly form a line at the right of the stage, waiting for their turn to paddle him. Sharon finally told him to stop jerking off (without having orgasmed!) and get off the potty chair with his head low and his fat ass up high like an offering to every woman who wanted to paddle or spank him. AND THEY ALL DID!

The show went on for two hours, during which Tony was humiliated in every way possible by his snickering and taunting new owner. Sharon announced that this was only the first of many ‘tug shows’ to come, and future shows would even raffle his ass off for an entire weekend with the lucky winner(s). Sharon was getting her revenge! Tony was beginning his new life of pure shame.
beta
Explorer
Explorer

Post by beta »

"Commmander Sokoloff"

- by Dr. Phil

Commander Sokoloff was the only astronaut unfortunate enough to survive the unplanned crash landing on
Talamos VI. It was inhabited by a race of hideous, mostly female creatures who derive important
nourishment present in the pre-cum of the few males left on the planet. Commander Sokoloff was stripped
naked, and when they saw he was a male they immediately injected him with two serums. The first made
him super aroused, beyond anything any human male had felt on Earth. The second serum blocked his
brain’s attempts to signal orgasm, or to become unconscious.

The fiendish creature who found and stripped him greedily began using her specially adapted tongue to
quickly bring ‘cow' sokoloff to near orgasm and keep him there, literally screaming and sobbing for an
orgasm, but only dripping precious pre-cum which was immediately absorbed by the fiend’s tongue. After a
few hours of this she'd flip him over and use that incredible tongue on the rim of his asshole. This was
purely out of meanness and spite, but she seemed to enjoy his blubbering and begging. He'd gasp and flop
around like a fish on a dock, begging for the rimming to stop. Eventually she would flip him back over and
continue his relentless milking.

She and her tribe let him rest in a semi-conscious ‘near sleep’ state about four hours a day and kept him
shivering and begging and crying the rest of the time as they milked him for his pre-cum, and occasionally
worked his anus over just for wicked sport. They kept him hydrated and fed a mushy substance that helped
his body to produce copious amounts of priceless pre-cum, virtually non-stop. The planet is unlisted in the
Galactic Log and will probably not be visited for hundreds of years... if ever. They have the technology to
keep their ‘milk cows’ alive and healthy and producing their desperately needed nutrients for centuries.
It's going to be a rough time for the hapless Commander!
Last edited by beta on Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
beta
Explorer
Explorer

Post by beta »

"Roger Submits to his Worst Enemy"

- by Dr. Phil

It took awhile to arrange, but Evelyn Despardeux had finally destroyed her arch enemy, Roger Thompson. She used treachery, lies, and blackmail, and in the end his destruction was so utterly complete that he had no choice but to come to her to plead for her protection. Roger was an intelligent man. He knew that he had no choice but to beg, and the worst part was, he also knew that SHE knew that he had no choice but to beg, and it shamed him to be put in that position. She sneered in contempt as she told him exactly what he needed to do in order to plead his case to her. She glowed with smug satisfaction as she saw the shock on his face and his despair as he realized that he had no other option but to obey her orders. Roger had always been patronizing and arrogant. He was ruthless in business and known by all for two specific traits: First, he never lost, and second, he was an intensely private man. After today, both of those traits would be smashed forever.

Stark naked, with eyes blurry with tears, and literally shivering in humiliation, Roger began his walk of shame... more accurately his 'crawl' of shame, to present himself before the smirking Evelyn Despardeux. Of all the people in the whole world to be at the mercy of, Evelyn was by far the worst! She eyed him with humorous contempt as she imagined all the things she would do to him...

"Ahhh… I knew that some day you’d be crawling here begging me to accept you. Just so you know, this is ALL being recorded for later use. Remember, from now on you are always to be naked and always on your hands and knees."

Her eyes caught the glint of the little band of metal on his pinky finger and she leaned forward with her riding crop raised menacingly in the air above his bare white buttocks.

"And what’s that? <slap!> a ring? Take it off! I said NAKED! Always naked. And naked means EVERYTHING!"

"S-sorry..." Roger stuttered.

"You will never speak to me again unless I tell you to speak. If I do allow you to speak you will end each sentence with “Thank you, Mistress”. Failure to do so, even once, will result in you being whipped ten times with a bullwhip. No exceptions." <slap!>

She allowed herself a cruel half-smile as she saw the two red marks appear on the otherwise unmarked ass cheeks of the clearly terrified Roger.

"If you wish to speak to me, you must lay your face on my feet, whimper, and wiggle your raised ass. I will then either allow you to speak, or slap your impertinent ass and tell you “NO!" <slap!>

A third red mark appeared to keep the first two company. Evelyn felt herself becoming moist as she watched his eyes, preparing for the wonderful shock of disbelief and despair she expected when she told him this next part...

"Most times you will just entertain me and my guests. Like now… I want you to amuse me by fingering your little cock! Make it drip, but do NOT ejaculate. If you ejaculate or cease to drip, you will be whipped ten times with a bullwhip, then taken by my girls and teased mercilessly for a week. No ejaculation unless I order it. You may whimper and beg, and if you amuse me and my guests enough I may order you to ejaculate. Most likely not, but you will never again ejaculate without having begged for it first."

"Now, move over there, out of the way, and start fingering yourself. I see my guests are arriving and I want you to entertain them. Several of them already know you… quite well! How embarrassing for you! heheheh…"
beta
Explorer
Explorer

Post by beta »

"Sure is sweet"

- by Dr. Phil

You wait, stark naked on your hands and knees, for your beautiful Mistress, your Goddess, your EX-WIFE to finish sneering at you and pat her lap. That’s your signal to obediently crawl across her thighs and offer your ass up to her palm for the discipline that you have come to crave! She laughs at you and reminds you once again that this is all being recorded for the Facebook page that she keeps on you.

Your five years of marriage, the last two of which consisted of sniping hurtful comments back and forth at each other, have practically faded away as the glory of her female dominance has converted you into her sniveling, self-abusing, pathetic slave. SHE, however, remembers every painful moment and hurtful comment from your disastrous marriage, and is overjoyed at being able to humble and humiliate you and embarrass you for the amusement of all of your former mutual friends.

The humiliation is extreme and causes you to sob most of the time, but the raw need in your loins is more than your mind can control. You are perpetually hard and throbbing and needy, while a part of your brain is shocked and horrified and shamed to the core and, unfortunately for you, locked away from being able to do anything other than worship and beg and apologize to your laughing, smirking ex. She seems to be enjoying your predicament quite a bit! And so does your amused audience! Revenge is sweet… for HER!
Last edited by beta on Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
beta
Explorer
Explorer

Post by beta »

"The Girl Who Made Her Dreams Come True"

- by Dr. Phil

"There once was a girl named Eleanor, and Eleanor was a very naughty girl. Eleanor lived at home with her parents for a long time. She was a little chubby, and very shy, and she never had a boyfriend. She would touch herself under the covers in her little bed at night. The same little bed in the same little room that she grew up in. Except that Eleanor was now thirty-one years old and had a dark secret."

"Eleanor was a true masochist. She didn’t start out that way. From her 30th birthday on, she spent more and more of her 'alone' time living her sex life vicariously on internet porn sites. She found herself gravitating to the harshest fetish sites, and eventually honed in on the lesbian BDSM and female humiliation sites. It seemed the more time she spent indulging her rapidly increasing appetite for humiliation, the more intense her fetish became, until she had transformed herself from the shy, slightly pudgy girl she had been in her teens and twenties, into a snorting, humiliation-craving pain freak, fantasizing constantly about ever increasing levels of degradation and slavery. And they say pornography and masturbation are 'harmless' pleasures! Indeed!"

"Completely out of control, and craving shame more and more with each passing day, Eleanor finally broke down and decided to make it happen! She sold herself to two twenty-one year old lesbians she met on an internet chat site. They were hard core young bitches, heavy into humiliation and exhibitionism, and the fact that they were so much younger, and prettier, than Eleanor made it seem even worse. They promised to take her into the most extreme depths of humiliation and sexual depravity imaginable, and to keep her wallowing there, like a filthy little pig."

"Eleanor made sure that the contract specifically stated that she was to get her ass 'severely punished' every single day, and that she would be kept teased right on the edge of orgasm, constantly amusing them, and whomever else they chose to show her to. She would be a hilarious display, always red-assed, crying, and begging for an orgasm she would *desperately* need, and almost never get!"

"After signing the papers in front of an astonished and blushing notary, the girls immediately stripped Eleanor down completely naked, beat her ass red, then tied her, WIDE OPEN, by her wrists and ankles, dangling from the back of their pickup truck! The bitches were already texting and making plans to show off their new slave to everyone they knew as soon as they got her ‘home’!"

"And everybody that Eleanor ever knew got to see pictures and video of her on a regular basis. And some even came to see her, and laugh at her, and *tease* her themselves! And they all lived happily ever after, except for Eleanor."
-------------
"Oh, Uncle Allen. Did those mean girls ever let Eleanor have an orgasm?"

"Not very often, sweetie, just a few times. But they were always very deeply humiliating, and she was always left wanting more, and even hornier than before! Now, you get a good night's sleep, honey. Tomorrow is your nineteenth birthday party and you have a BIG day ahead of you. Remember to keep those naughty hands of yours above the covers, and don't let me catch you again on any of those internet porn sites, or I'll tan your little bottom again!"

"Yes, Uncle Allen. I'm sorry..."

But as soon as Uncle Allen kissed her on the forehead and left her in the darkness, Tracy's hands disappeared below the covers, and the fantasies, and the clit diddling, began in earnest.

"Such a lucky girl..." Tracy thought as she diddled. "To have her dreams come true like that!"
beta
Explorer
Explorer

Post by beta »

"LOST IN SPACE"

- by Dr. Phil and ribbed36

This story was originally written by "ribbed36". It was a very short story that appeared in the late nineties on an NTCWEB forum, but it got into my head and immediately became one of my favorites.I lengthened and embellished the story quite a bit. I have had several of my own stories modified by others who then took credit for them, so I wanted to be sure to acknowledge the original author for his/her work and the idea.
---------------------------------------------------

William woke from stasis expecting to find himself part of a scientific team studying a distant part of the galaxy. Instead he found himself alone on the ship, realizing something had gone terribly wrong. The other crew members had been dead for centuries. The really big shock came when he checked the ship's instruments and found he'd been in stasis for nearly a thousand years. Furthermore, the ship had been heading away from Earth all that time and wasn't capable of making the return trip. Fortunately, the ship did have life support systems that could keep him alive indefinitely. Also the designers gave the computer holographic capabilities.

"I may as well have a sexy companion," he thought to himself.

"Computer, display human interface."

A non-descript human form appeared.

"Make her female."

The shape started to change.

"Nude" he said, a little self-consciously.

She now had skin texture.

Will swallowed hard thinking that he might as well go for it all. He had nothing to lose. He continued with more confidence:

"Short blonde hair and blue eyes with firm, unblemished skin. Give her an athletic build."

A sexy nude athletic looking female stood there in front of William.

"Make her taller, with long legs, that's good. Now the nipples, bigger ... bigger... that's good"

"And her calves, make them thicker. Good!... and make her permanently hairless below her neck."

A few adjustments later, and William had defined her body. She was perfect. A vision of sex incarnate that made his mouth water.

"As for clothes, give her a selection of clingy crop tops that she wears without a bra... and very short cutoff jeans."

This sexy creature was now attired as described and William was getting a hard-on staring at her!

"Her wardrobe should also include two little, tight dresses, one in black and one in red, which she wears with high heels. She should also have a pair of tight, form-fitting jeans, a cheerleader's outfit with a short skirt that she wears with white sneakers, and a short plaid skirt with a tight white front-button shirt which she wears with a short tie, eyeglasses, and high heels. She should randomly wear one of these outfits each day." William was quite pleased with his sexy creation.

"Input personality profile"

William was startled that the woman he just created spoke. He half expected that the computer would continue to address him through the cabin speakers. Instead, the words came from the incredibly sexy lips of his new cabin mate! He just gawked at her silently as his jaw dropped and his boner threatened to burst through his pants.

She continued without emotion: "I am the computer interface, you may program me with a personality profile now."

William rubbed his chin and thought for a minute. This was an opportunity to live a sexual fetish that he'd had for a very long time. Did he have the guts? Why not? Nobody else would ever know, and everyone he ever knew had been dead for a thousand years. He swallowed hard and pressed on. Might as well go all in! He actually began to stutter!

"You will treat me with contempt, as if I were an inferior being totally subordinate to you. You feel the need to sexually humiliate and tease me. By that I mean stimulating me to the very edge of orgasm and cruelly not allowing me to ejaculate...and keeping me aroused as much as possible. This should be accompanied by taunting and mocking me and laughing at my unending sexual frustration. Since you are the ship's computer and control the medical scanner, you will use that to your advantage while teasing me. You may allow me to orgasm as often as twice per week or as infrequently as once every three months, depending upon how well I plead and beg for an orgasm. All begging must be accompanied by intensely degrading and humiliating behavior on my part. I will be completely nude and hairless at all times, although you may have me occasionally wear humiliating garb such as panties, baby clothes, and diapers, just to increase my shame."

The woman stood still, without any expression, looking at Will as she received her programming. There was still no emotion. Will took a deep breath and continued, talking faster now as his pulse raced with excitement and his rock hard penis began to take over, pushing all rational thought aside. He continued detailing his most extreme sexual fantasy:

"When I am allowed to orgasm, use the ship's holographic capability to create an audience of additional females to witness my shame, and assist in the merciless teasing. These females should vary randomly in number and also in age, from bratty teenagers to women in their 40's and 50's. Some will be pretty, some will be ugly, but all will mock and tease and laugh at the humiliating spectacle of my orgasm, which could take several hours to achieve."

Will was breathing very quickly now with excitement, and also with a little fear. With chattering teeth he continued:

"Since I can't leave this ship, you'll be able to monitor me at all times and use the information to keep me hovering around the point of orgasm while preventing the ejaculation indefinitely. Sufficient time should be allowed for exercise, sleep, and meals, only to maintain my physical health."

As William spoke, he wondered if he might be getting in for more than he bargained for. "If it's too intense, I can always change the program later" he thought.

"Do you wish to lock in this profile?" the woman asked without expression.

"Yes."

Immediately the newly created girl gave a tight-lipped sneer, advanced towards William, and started to remove his clothes. She was immensely stronger than he and had no trouble controlling him and enforcing her will. Once she had him stark naked she pushed him onto the floor on his back and started to massage his penis and balls. It wasn't long before he felt himself build towards orgasm. At the last possible second she slowed the stimulation, and William let out a groan of frustration, which made her smile. She waited a few seconds and then extended her curved warm tongue and began to gently lick and tease the underside of his penis, focusing on the super sensitive spot just under the glans. William was again brought right to the edge of orgasm and made to hover there, squirming and wiggling for the next 30 minutes before she backed off to let him recover.

"I have a lot to learn about you," she said with a wry smile as she placed a ball gag between his lips and tightened it behind his head. She then proceeded to spend the next 4 hours slowly and methodically using her squirming wet tongue to probe every square centimeter of Will's body, using the medical scanner to map out all of the erogenous zones and rank them according to sensitivity and reaction. His arms and legs shook uncontrollably and his shocked eyes were wide and pleading. She held Will down with ease and effortlessly moved him around like a rag doll. He wiggled like a tortured worm! When she was finished she knew precisely where to apply her tongue or fingertips in order to achieve the exact level of stimulation she required of him. By this time Will was blubbering around his gag like a baby, drooling and begging with his eyes for an orgasm. The woman laughingly told him that he wasn't nearly horny enough yet for an orgasm. Perhaps in a few days...

The sexy girl pulled down her cutoffs and slid onto his throbbing hot penis. She rode up and down a few times and pulled off just as one more stroke would have had William spurting. She then removed his gag and pulled his gasping face between her legs.

"Lick me," she demanded.

"p-p-pl.. " William's begging was cut off as his face was pressed between her legs. He felt the smooth lips of her outer sex against his mouth and the warm wet inner folds pressed against his lips. William stuck out his tongue and started to lick as if his very life depended on it.

After he brought her to orgasm she started to use her tongue again, wetly licking the underside of his penis. After several more times to the edge she began to use the tip of her tongue to stimulate other areas, such as the bottom and sides of his testicle sack, his anal ring, and his ears.... In this manner William was kept gasping and squirming and humping air virtually non-stop for hours at a time.

When William would get thirsty a tube would appear and he'd drink. As he got hungry she'd pause tormenting him long enough to feed him directly from her hands. When he was tired, she let him sleep. When he woke, she would already be lightly licking his hard penis, smiling cruelly and staring at him with her light blue, laughing eyes...

William couldn't think of anything but his sexual frustration! His penis was kept hard constantly. She exercised him by using herself as the exercise equipment. He would push and pull against the resistance of her soft smooth body for muscle workouts. She walked him by leashing him and leading him on his hands and knees around the ship. She tickle tortured him for cardiovascular exercise. William's constant reality was this ultra sexy creature he created.

The days turned into weeks and still she didn't let him orgasm. He begged her for orgasms. She usually responded with "Your begging makes me need to cum, let's use your mouth for that!"

William tried changing the programming of the personality profile.

She laughed while saying, "Access denied". William was speechless with horror!

William was finally allowed to orgasm in his fifth week. Four nasty schoolgirls were created to tease him and laugh at him as he rolled around stark naked for their amusement, wiggling his bright red ass and rubbing and teasing his penis with both hands. All this time they mocked him as he tearfully begged for their vote of approval for his orgasm. All four positive votes were required. Two of the girls were extremely reluctant to let him orgasm, requiring his computer interface "Mistress" to frequently remove his pumping hands from his penis, leaving him twitching in air for minutes at a time while he begged with his entire soul, and they just laughed...

Finally he received four yes votes. He stuck his tongue between his lips and pumped faster, his legs raised and shaking with lust, his eyes wet with gratitude and shame. When the strong hand of his Mistress did not reach out to stop him he continued pumping furiously until he passed over the edge into the most intense orgasm that any man has ever had. He wiggled around on the floor obscenely, still pumping his spurting penis as the girls laughed and cheered him on. His orgasm lasted nearly two full minutes, although the last dozen spasms were dry. When he finally finished shooting he remained quivering in aftershock for another full minute as the girls laughed at the spectacle. His Mistress said, "I hope you enjoyed that, because the next one may be a very long time coming!" All five females began wiggling their tongues teasingly as they slowly approached William. He panicked and tried to run, but they caught him and went right to work on him. Within minutes they had his penis rock hard again. Within the hour he was again begging for an orgasm that could be granted tomorrow, or in eight weeks.

So the weeks turned into months, the months into years, and the years turned into centuries. His Mistress gave him injections to increase his sexual urges and hornyness. She gave him hormones to increase sperm production, and pills to keep him sane and alert. His only respite was the six hours each day she allowed him to sleep. Even then, his dreams were often tortured as he humped air and moaned in his sleep.

Will began to recognize the various girls and women who appeared for his very infrequent orgasms. Each had their own distinct personality, some more sadistic than others, but they all shared a common aptitude for teasing him and making his hard earned orgasm as humiliating and shameful as possible.

In time, his Mistress became the universe's most perfect tormentor. She used the medical facilities to keep his body healthy. He was never allowed to be sick. She didn't allow him to die either. When a natural death would have occurred she used holo technology to repair him. She continued enhancing his sexual urges to increase his torment. Eventually William was part human and part hologram just like her... almost. She retained control. And William remained frustrated and begging for eternity.

THE END

Dr. Phil and ribbed36
beta
Explorer
Explorer

Post by beta »

"Taking Charge of Martin"

- by Dr. Phil

"No no no! That's NOT the way I want him displayed!"

A flustered Elizabeth Bentley, twenty-one year old sole heiress to the Bentley
Industries fortune, looked disapprovingly down at the way they had prepared her
half-brother, Martin.

Martin had been left penniless after Elizabeth blackmailed him into forfeiting
his share of the inheritance after their parents passed. In fact, twenty-five year
old former playboy Martin Bentley was not only penniless, but due to the nature and
severity of the blackmail, and the fact that his half-sister hated him
for all of the times he had tormented and embarrassed her as they were growing up,
Martin became the penniless AND NAKED blackmailed slave of his vindictive
younger sister!

"Take that rope from around his neck, I don't want to strangle him, I want to
hear him sobbing and begging me for relief!" snapped a flustered Elizabeth, looking
at Martin tied flat on his back to the serving table.

"And get those ropes off of his ankles. I want each leg pulled up and back and
then tied off to each wrist. It'll be a far more humiliating exposure
for him, and it will give my guests not only access to his pathetic little cock to
play with, but to his ass hole as well. We'll be slapping his fat ass all night in
addition to teasing his cock and listening to him beg everyone for an orgasm!" she
giggled as she saw the look of horror on Martin's face.

"P-p-please Liz, don't do this to me! I'm so s-sorry for everything I've done.
Ple-e-ease, give me one more chance!" he sobbed.

"Too late for that now, dear brother", she said coldly, then brightened up and
ordered,

"Tie a ball gag in his mouth. I don't want to hear him until he's out there on
display. Then I'll take it out myself so all present can enjoy his begging and
pleading, along with me."

Looking at her brother with glee as Martin's legs were doubled back and spread so
that his hardening cock laid flat against his round little belly she added,

"Put an assortment of little feathers and ribbons on the table so that the guests
will have something to tease him with besides their fingers and their taunting, and
then get ready to wheel him out. My dear brother is going to do his part to ensure
that my twenty-first birthday party is not only memorable for me, but
enormously
humiliating for him!"

"I've made sure that, in addition to my own friends, all of his old friends will
be in attendance, especially the ones he bullied, and ALL of his ex-girlfriends!
I'm just so excited about this party that I could almost pee myself!" she gushed
and giggled.

"It's almost show time, Martin. Everyone's here!" she teased.

"Stick that candle in his ass hole and light it, then start up the special
entrance music! Now smile for everybody! Hahahaha!"

"Look who's here, everyone!!! Hahahaha!"
beta
Explorer
Explorer

Post by beta »

"The Runaway Bride"

by Dr. Phil

When Prince Robert selected Lady Cecily to be his bride, Cecily was outraged! She’d despised Robert since they were children, and she vowed that she would rather die than marry the arrogant young prince. He was so conceited, and he had a nasty streak when he didn't get his way. She sneaked out of the castle, where she had been brought to wait for the marriage ceremony, and escaped under cover of night.

When word of her insult and flight went out the following day, Robert was greatly embarrassed, and VERY angry. His equally obnoxious father had Lady Cecily’s parents evicted from their property and confiscated their holdings, thus eliminating their, and Cecily’s, titles. Then Robert ordered his horse saddled and he rode off, vowing to find Cecily and bring her back to the castle.

That afternoon they returned. He had found Cecily easily enough, hiding at her family’s former estate. Filled with spite, and with vengeance in his eyes, he stripped Cecily down completely naked, then placed her in slave chains for her walk of shame back to the castle.

A crowd began forming as soon as they were spotted from the gate. Prince Robert, riding regally on his horse, and wearing his royal armour, held the leash attached to the neck of the naked Cecily, who walked in slave chains beside his horse. Her smooth, flawless white skin was sprinkled with perspiration and her dainty little bare feet kicked up dust as she walked, exhausted. Her stomach fluttered with trepidation as she saw the crowd forming past the gate. People who knew her. People who liked her and cringed at her humiliation. Many more people who disliked her, or who were envious of her, who smiled gleefully, enjoying the satisfaction of seeing her brought down so low. They hadn't seen anything yet!

As Cecily lowered her head and sobbed in shame, Prince Robert stated in a loud voice that Cecily would get her wish. He would never marry her. He would, instead, keep her as his slave wench, perpetually naked and on public display. The crowd roared its approval!

Furthermore, each day at noon she would be placed in the public square, completely naked and crouching in a set of stocks. Her knees would be slightly bent, with legs held wide apart. Her head and arms would be held low in the stocks in order to thrust her spread buttocks upwards and outwards. She would not be whipped in this position. No, she would be spanked, like a rude and spoiled child, for the amusement of the laughing public. Afterwards, everyone would be allowed to touch and finger her, and even pinch her nipples, as she sobbed in her horrible shame and humiliation, remaining on cruel public display for the next hour after her spanking. Guards would be there to assure that she was not permanently harmed, and also to stop people in time to prevent Cecily from spending in an earth-shattering orgasm, which was always to remain just out of reach of the frustrated and shamefully needy girl.

Cecily would remain a teased and needy slave, naked and publicly ridiculed for the rest of her life. Prince Robert eventually married Lady Elizabeth, a red-headed beauty and a former rival of Cecily. The mean-spirited punishments and taunting that Elizabeth, and the other Ladies at Court, bestowed on their shivering and pleading former rival is another sad story.