Story about a dream

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
luftdrachen2015
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Story about a dream

Post by luftdrachen2015 »

Cassie was sitting opposite me on the sofa reading, I quietly picked up her foot lying closest to me, and started giving it a massage.
“What’s wrong pet?” She asked.
“Why does something have to be wrong?” I asked
“You are rubbing my foot, that usually means you are stressed.”
“I am just antsy.”
“Would you like to rub shoulders, pet?”
“Yes please.” She shifted herself lying back on me, I started to rubbing her shoulders.
“Mmmm, that’s nice pet, now tell me what is wrong.”
“Why does something have to wrong?”
“I can feel it, in the way you touch me.”
“I had a dream, about Alex, and I don’t know what to think about it. It make me feel guilty, I think. I am not sure maybe it means I should stop seeing Alex.” Cassie spun around so I was staring in her deep blue eyes.
“Karol, tell me about the dream.” She used her mistress voice, I knew it was a command and not a request.
“I dreamed that I was wearing Alex’s collar, it was pale grey, and she tied it on me when I went to see her and I had therapy on my knees on a pillow next to her. I had to look into her eyes, every time I looked away should would reach down and move my head so that I was looking into her eyes. And then when I was through with her I went to see Megan, and I wore the collar there too, and I was much more vocal then I was when I used to see her, and when she was through, she untied the collar. Then I would go home.” I admitted
“Karol, its just a dream, it doesn’t mean you have feelings for her. I think you should discuss it with her and see what she says.” She takes my face in her hands. “I want you to tell me if you are feeling guilty about having that dream, because if you are, you shouldn’t but if you think it will help you I will give you a punishment.”