Stories by KittyZateez, index to follow

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

Stories by KittyZateez, index to follow

Post by KittyZateez »

Hi boys (and girls)...

Some of you are already fans of my erotic prick tease fantasy stories, and others are new to them or have just learned about them. Either way it occurred to me that it might be good to have an index of my library of stories, especially because the separate chapters tend to get scattered around after people make comments on them, and also because sometimes it isn't clear when the story has ended...

Of course, like any good little prick tease, I do that on purpose! I tend to post chapters as I write them, and sometimes I just lose interest in pursuing a story any further, so I leave it hanging right where I started it, the same way I tend to do with admiring readers who reach out to compliment and flatter me...

In any case, here is a list of story titles with the associated links, I'm new to making them "clickable" so I'm not sure how. Worst case scenario is you have to copy/paste the link...

Oh, and this list does not include my KCTC (Kitty's CockTease Club) stories and associated story spinoffs. Those have become an entire library unto themselves, so I'll prepare a separate index listing of those for anybody who would like to enjoy them in their entirety. And those are still a work in progress, by the way.

So here goes! I'm gonna try the links and see if it works, then post the full index summary if I get it right. Many thanks to all who have read and commented on them!

"Kitty's Sensual PrickTeasing"

Part 1 viewtopic.php?f=18&t=15316

Part 2 viewtopic.php?f=18&t=15329

Part 3 viewtopic.php?f=18&t=15416

Kitty