True Story - Emlalock, Chastity and Punishment

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
kneeforu
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

True Story - Emlalock, Chastity and Punishment

Post by kneeforu »

So on occasion I wear a great stainless steel chastity device from Fetish Felix. It is very effective, comfortable, and basically inescapable. My Mistress and I use a website called emlalock that helps to be a key holder. The idea behind the website is that I lock myself in chastity, put the key in a lock box like you would find when showing a house, or one of those small lock boxes with the combination turn dials on the front that you can custom set the code. What the trick is, you scramble the code of the dials without seeing it, take a picture, upload the picture to the web site, and then set up all kinds of parameters like how long to be locked etc, and you can give the session to someone to control the time, maybe resetting or adjusting the time, etc....

In my case, we usually do this as a work time activity as we think it is exciting to have me wear the chastity while in my office, and no one around me knows I have it on, and I am secretly being controlled and quite honestly driven a little crazy by wearing the chastity. I usually start with a low time, and she then logs in to the session and can control the time, adding an hour here or there.... I then log in and see the time change... and we play mind games with each other that way. It's super erotic and fun.

Yesterday we were playing this game, and I got a little carried away. I was super horny and wanted out, and there is an option to play certain games on the website, like black jack, etc.... the idea behind that is if you win a hand, then the amount of points in your hand reduces the time in minutes, if I won with an 18, 18 minutes would be reduced. However, if you lose then time is added. Well, I played 5 hands of black jack, and lost all 5 hands!!! I was begging her for kindness to reduce the time as a couple of hours were added. She finally agreed, but there was a price to pay.....

Today, I am locked back in the chastity, with lots of lube in the steel tube. Every move I make I can feel myself move a little in the tube. It drives me crazy. A new feature on the website is a "hygiene" option. The website is designed for short or long term wear. We do not play this as a lifestyle, but some people do, going for days and weeks at a time. During those long periods of chastity, one needs to clean. The site has the option to program in hygiene times, where maybe once a day you can get the code to the lock box, get the key and open the lock, clean, re-lock the chastity, scramble the code, lock the key and upload new pic. The site has the capability to set a time for that exercise and if you go over the time, of course a penalty is incurred and you can set how much time will be added to the over all session.

So.... as my punishment.... we are using the hygiene release idea but instead of "cleaning", on each hygiene release I have to stroke and get to the edge. Then, put more lube on, slide back in to the tube, lock, scramble the code, lock the key, and reload the pic of the new code effectively locking me until I have to do it again. Since I played 5 games yesterday and failed, each hour, for 5 hours, I have to do this punishment of edging and re-locking. It is a devilish game.... and I have only performed 1 edge so far. I am going to be toast at the end of this day!!!!!

If anyone is interested in chastity and chastity play, emlalock is a great site...and you can be very creative with it!

Thought you might enjoy my demise and story of today.......
Get to know my mind, and you can have my body!!!!
CagedAnimal
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: True Story - Emlalock, Chastity and Punishment

Post by CagedAnimal »

Great story, let us know how it goes and good luck!