KCTC Tease in Training 7 - Private PrickTease Parlor Party (cont'd)

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

KCTC Tease in Training 7 - Private PrickTease Parlor Party (cont'd)

Post by KittyZateez »

I had just finished tantalizing the private room full of five teaseboys, and I strutted out the door, quite proud of myself, leaving them all with throbbing erections. Of course, I had given them explicit instructions to stroke themselves in my absence, in order to be sure they would keep themselves sexually aroused, but I ordered them not to cum.

I also made it clear I would be watching them on the KCTC webcams, making certain that they were following my instructions, and they agreed to behave themselves and be good boys while I went and got changed. Now, as I said earlier, my next outfit would be very well suited for the situation; I wanted to be sure it was perfectly designed to stimulate and arouse all of their submissive passions and desires.

Meanwhile, I had already established each boy's role for the evening, with two of them being assigned the task of being my personal, private bootboys. One other lucky one would be given the privilege of becoming my kinky little ass-kisser, and there were two others whom I had informed were going to be my boyfriends...

The bootboys and assboy were more submissive than the others, which meant that they were going to be teased and denied mercilessly, although each one of them would eventually be given some of the things they wanted - the very things that catered to their specific fetishes.

And as I revealed earlier, I intended on exploring a newfound cuckold fantasy I had been having, wherein I took turns being intimate and sexual with both of my boyfriends while the other three little subbies were made to watch and eat their hearts out!

So, taking all this into consideration, I needed an outfit that would be outrageously revealing, and also quite dominant. And I knew that a pair of black thigh-high spike-heeled boots would be an absolute requirement! As I perused the large collection of slutty stripper attire and hooker-wear in my dressing room, I came across the perfect combination for the job...

I found my strappy studded black leather Domina getup and instantly knew it was just right...it consisted simply of a bunch of black leather studded straps: one that wrapped around my neck in a V-shape and attached to itself with a small O-ring, and another single strap moving down my chest, meeting several other straps that wrapped around my waist and attached with another larger O-ring.

Still more leather straps were wrapped down between my legs and up over my bottom...and that was all there was to it. It was little more than being naked, actually, as it really left my entire body exposed, my tits, my ass, and yes, my pussy too...like I said, it was absolutely perfect to entice and arouse my subbies and seduce my boyfriends, all of them waiting patiently but anxiously in my private room!

I glanced at the web app on my phone and I could see all of the boys in the private room continuing to stroke themselves, and I took the strappy black leather getup off its hanger and stepped into it, wrapping it around my body, tightening it and adjusting it in all the right places. And then I glanced over at my extensive collection of thigh-high boots, and quickly found just the right pair for tonight's activities...

They were made of smooth, buttery soft black leather, and they went more than halfway up my thighs, with three-inch platforms and seven-inch heels. This particular pair were also cut quite tightly on my legs, having been custom-fitted by the online boot company I had been doing business with for years. I picked them up, slowly and deliberately stepping into each boot, pulling them up my legs and zipping up the zipper, and adjusting the tight black leather as it wrapped itself snugly around my legs.

A quick touchup to my makeup and a little attention to my hair was all that was required after this, and I stepped back in front of the full-length mirror to give myself a careful inspection. My breath quickened as I viewed myself in my highly revealing and erotic-looking outfit, and I knew I had made the right choice...each and every one of my teaseboys would simply be going out of his mind the moment they laid eyes on me, and things would only be getting worse from there!

So I grabbed my phone and watched my teaseboys playing with themselves for a minute or two as I sprayed some super-sexy perfume all over my body. I noticed how each of the boys had to force themselves to stop stroking from time to time, since their fully engorged erections were reaching the edge of orgasm repeatedly.

It would have been all too easy for them to just lose control and come, but I was excited by what I saw as each one paused their masturbation when they got too close to release. I licked my lips as I observed their cocks twitching and throbbing as they slowly brought themselves right to the brink, and then allowed themselves to slowly subside back down...

And then, after another minute or two of watching them practice their self-control in my honor, I knew the timing was perfect, and I pranced back down the hallway and marched back into the room, full of confidence and absolutely oozing raw feminine sex appeal.

"Hi boys!" I said sweetly but proudly as I strutted back into the room, "I'm baaaack!!" Their mouths all fell open as I repeated my little prance-routine like before, sashaying around the outside edge of the room, behind where they were all sitting with their chairs gathered around the platform stage.

You should have seen the looks in their eyes the moment they saw what I was wearing, with every last bit of my feminine charms revealed and on full display! My tits, ass, and pussy were all being made available, visually at least, and I stared at each one of them in turn as they drank in every inch of me.

And then I slowly and seductively stepped up the stairs leading onto the platform, pausing briefly on each step, and I moved up onto it and pranced around the pole, flaunting myself shamelessly and giving every single one of them an up close look.

The bootboys just stared and drooled at my boots, up high on display before their eyes. And my assboy couldn't take his eyes off my ass, fully exposed as it was! And my boyfriends? Well, they just ogled all of my fully exposed body parts, right there for the taking.

And as they all watched me, perched up on the stage, just a little above them, each one of them started mindlessly stroking himself a little faster, until, almost magically, they all stopped at the exact same moment, knowing that if they went any farther they would simply explode all over themselves. I smiled to myself as their cocks drooled precum out the top of their slits, and I watched their dicks slowly spasming right on the edge of orgasm. It was simply delightful!

So now I figured it was time to strike a pose, since they had been watching me strutting around for a few minutes already, so I leaned back on the pole, raised my hand above my head, grabbing the pole above me and lifting one boot up. And I looked over at Chuck and Greg, as if to offer myself to them, and I stared right into their eyes as they just stared back, watching to see what was going to happen next...

I looked down at both bootboys, conveniently positioned right in front of me (I had picked that spot on purpose), rested my hands on the top of one of the boots and sweetly asked, "You like these boots, boys?" They were stunned as they stared up into my eyes and then back down at my boots as I bent forward and ran my hands slowly down the boot and back up, and they didn't respond for a moment...but then they suddenly began blurting out their approval.

This, of course, did not surprise me in the slightest, but it was nice to hear their obvious excitement, and I just stood there in my sexy pose for a minute with a big smile growing wider and wider on my face. I listened to them compliment me and drool over me, making little observations about my boots, the high heels, the black leather, etc. As they did it, they couldn't take their eyes off them, their gazes betraying their fetishistic fascination with them...

And then I beckoned them closer, having them kneel right in front of the stage so that the bottom of one of my boots was about a foot away from their faces. They fell to their knees instantly and leaned right up against the edge of the stage, feasting their eyes on the bottom section of my boots, and as I looked down at them I could barely contain myself, letting out a girlish giggle as they presented themselves to me for my amusement.

I pointed at one of the bootboys, and puckered my lips as he looked up at me, and then I pointed at the boot toe. He knew exactly what I wanted, and he reached out and tried to plant a soft kiss right on the tip of it. And I say "he tried", because no sooner had he gotten close, then I planted my other boot down, shifted my weight onto it and moved the boot he was trying to kiss just a few inches back, denying him access.

It was wonderful to watch him pucker up his lips and try to kiss my boot, only to have it taken away from him and held just out of reach! He continued to chase it until he was as far forward as he could go, and then he stopped and began pulling back. But the instant he backed off I slowly moved it back toward him, offering it to him again and toying with him a bit, tormenting him verbally, "Awww...what's wrong, Timmy baby? Aren't ya gonna kiss that sexy boot for me??" And my encouragement served its purpose as he went for it again, only to have me easily pull it away...

As I continued to deny him like that, taunting him by baiting him towards my boot and then effortlessly rejecting him, I didn't even have to ask him to start begging for it...he simply began pleading with me to let him kiss it! His desperation was palpable as he wailed in exquisite agony while I teased and denied him mercilessly, continuing just a little while longer, before I finally had mercy on him and offered it to him, rolling my eyes and saying soothingly, "Oh, all right, bootboy Timmy, I've had my fun, you can have some boot kissies now!"

And he just looked up at me in disbelief for a moment, not truly accepting that I was going to allow him to kiss my boot now, and I burst out laughing as tears welled up in his eyes. "Go ahead Timmy!" I said firmly as I pointed down at my boot-toe, and he slowly reached out, still not fully comprehending that I wasn't going to torment him anymore. But as he reached his lips toward it, he saw that I was letting him have his way, and he began to plant soft, gentle kisses all over the tip.

I let him indulge himself for a minute or two, and he kissed it over and over, and then I looked over at Bobby, my other bootboy, and saw the look of intense desire in his eyes. He really wanted to do what Timmy was doing too, so I shooed Timmy away and called out to Bobby to come and get my boots.

I ordered him to kiss one, just like I had done with Timmy, and then I teased him exactly the same way, letting him get close to kissing it, pulling it away very slowly so that he followed it with his puckered lips, then bringing it back closer to him when he gave up. And I repeated the kinky teasing game over and over, simply loving the way he was such a sucker for me, and kept coming back for more even when I started laughing at him and announced that I was doing it on purpose!

Finally I let him kiss it for a minute, just like Timmy, but then I pulled it away and stood up, standing there and striking another pose, looking down at my two horny bootboys. I encouraged them to stroke their cocks and beg me to let them touch my boots, and I reveled in my power over them as I watched them plead with me for more boot indulgences. It was such an erotic display of feminine power over these helpless submissive bootboys, and I was simply loving each and every minute of it!

I began strutting around the pole in my slutty spike heeled boots while my bootboys begged for my charms, and I ignored them as I looked over at my boyfriends, winking at them seductively. They knew I was not going to torment them the way I had been doing to these little bootboy wimps! I made a few more passes around the pole while the bootboys pleaded with me, and then I finally plopped my hot stuff down on the edge of the platform, my kinky boots dangling down over the edge.

I then pointed at one of my boots said, "Timmy, come here and worship THAT one!" He came to me cautiously and slowly, still on his knees with his big hardon flopping about, simply desperate for attention. He knew I could still decide to deny him at any time, but instead I encouraged him to touch it.

He gently reached out, watching me carefully for final approval. I delighted in this, ignoring his questioning look for a moment, making him wait for it, and then finally gesturing for him to go ahead. He sheepishly took the boot in his hands, caressing it lovingly and sliding his fingers underneath it, encircling the spike heel, and began tending to it just the way a good, little bootboy should...

He seemed surprised that I suddenly allowed him this indulgence, knowing I could have teased and denied him mercilessly and quite effortlessly, and I could have done so for quite some time longer, almost indefinitely as a matter of fact. I smirked at his compliance and watched his fully erect cock stick out proudly as he made love to my boot with his hands, and his dick bobbed up and down a little as the blood pumped in and out of it.

I then stared over at my other bootboy and announced, "Now Bobby, you come here!" I pointed at the other boot, and made him take it in his hands too, and I proceeded to watch as both bootboys lovingly tended to the toes and bottoms of my black leather boots, paying particular attention to the sexy spike heels. They squeezed my feet through the black leather, ran their fingers up down the stiletto spikes, and generally caressed and massaged every inch of the bottom portion of my boots.

Little by little, I allowed them to move upwards, and one by one I let them slide their hands up over my ankles and onto my calves. Their excitement level began to increase, and I watched as their mouths hung open and their cocks began slowly oozing shiny droplets of precum. I had been watching them tend to my boots, and as they continued, I didn't notice that they were looking at something in particular, but then, suddenly...

I realized they were both staring at my glistening wet pussy, which was fully exposed about a foot in front of their faces! I reached out with one hand and swatted Timmy's cheek with my glove, scolding him and ordering him to look back down at my boot. And the same treatment was given to Bobby, who had also been caught red-handed, staring at my hot little pussy...

And both of them went dutifully back to their loving attention to my boots, obeying my command to stare only at my boots and heels while they did so, and I patted them both on their heads and told them they were good little bootboys.

Finally, after a while longer, I told them both to thank me for granting them the privilege of worshipping my boots, which they did without hesitation. And I then sweetly coaxed them, "Is that ALL you boys want to do to my sexy boots, hmmmm?"

They looked up at me and absolutely pleaded with me to let them each kiss and lick my fabulous boots, and I just smiled and ignored their begging, rolling my eyes disdainfully, adding an element of degradation to their situation. They wailed for their desires to be granted, and I glanced at the other guys who watched this erotic display of feminine sexual power, their eyes glazed over with arousal as they slowly stroked their cocks like robots. I just giggled, deciding not to deny them their pleasure and continued the enslavement of the bootboys.

Soon enough, only when I felt they had begged for it long enough, I allowed the bootboys to bend over and begin kissing the toe-tips of both boots. After they drooled and slobbered over them for a moment or two, I used the boot-toes to lift their faces away, pushing them upwards and off each boot, and then putting the boots back down. They looked at me, and I just pointed to the boots again, informing them without saying a word that even if I kicked them away like that, they were to immediately come back for more.

I toyed with them like that for a while, allowing their boot-kisses, kicking them away, then giving them some more, until I thought of another kinky idea, which I implemented without delay. While I gave a boot to one of them, I cruelly denied the other one, playing a little game of keep-away with him, making him follow my boot with his pouted lips while easily rejecting him.

And then I switched, taking the boot away from the first guy while I gave the other guy a little, tormenting the first one just the same way. I burst out laughing again, delighted at the ease with which these horny little bootboys were letting me play with them, using their kinky desires against them. And after a few minutes of this, I decided to give them a little reward for playing along with my cruelty.

"Hands at your sides!" I ordered, and they just froze in place, on their knees in front of me with their twitching dicks throbbing and pulsing right before my eyes. Slowly, deliberately, I lifted up each boot and began teasing each bootboy's cock with it. I prodded their balls with the soft tip of each boot, telling them what good boys they were for allowing me to tease and deny them, and then I lifted up their cock shafts with the boot-toe and let it flop back down again.

Their eyes closed as they endured the exquisite boot-teasing pleasure, and I continued to massage and caress their cocks and balls until they were right on the edge of exploding all over my sexy black leather boots. "Now, thank me for teasing you, both of you!" I commanded, and they did not disappoint as they burst out with their approvals, thanking me profusely for teasing them so deliciously.

Their erections bounced up and down as they continued to show their appreciation, and I just sat and watched them both groveling like that, enjoying every minute of the whole situation. And then, after getting off on their obedience for another minute or two, I simply stood back up on the platform and announced that was all they were going to get for now.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

Oh dear, this story just seems to go on and on and on...I seem to have been somewhat inspired by certain activities in the chat rooms lately! For those of you who have assisted in my inspiration, I offer my sincere thanks, and I do hope you don't mind if I continue this little private party, do you??

Kitty :love: :love: :love:
Last edited by KittyZateez on Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Inferno
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): None
Sub/Slave(s): None

Re: KCTC Tease in Training 7 - Private PrickTease Parlor Party (cont'd)

Post by Inferno »

Please please please please continue this private party. your stories make my dick throb and ache. They make me so turned on that I cant think straight. I love the stories so much they just strike the right nerve and turn me on so much. Thank your for writing and teasing in the chat.

Love, Inferno
bus-boy0
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by bus-boy0 »

When I saw you had posted a new chapter i got instantly hard Miss Kitty, it's almost as if my dick knew that we were in for another tantalizing and teasing treat, and it wasnt wrong. Love this series so much and this horny tease-boy is already hungry for more. thank you, thank you, thank you...
seven
Explorer
Explorer

Post by seven »

I just think of being bound...hands cuffed, legs in spreader bar, rope across my torso, and You lurking inches from me. Laughing as I strain for contact. Your soft scent filling my nostrils. So tantalizing. Aching physically and mentally. So much in need. So full of desire. But deep down inside knowing the contact is an earned privilege.