KCTC Tease in Training 5 - Private PrickTease Parlor Party (cont'd)

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

KCTC Tease in Training 5 - Private PrickTease Parlor Party (cont'd)

Post by KittyZateez »

I strutted down the main hallway, all dressed up in my shiny stretchy black vinyl bra and booty shorts - both pieces adorned with an orange and black leopard print on the front of it. This type of attire would be pointless without having a entire group of admirers to drool over me, so naturally, I had a very carefully selected collection of five horny teaseboys hot on my heels, and they truly completed the picture!

I marched toward one of the private rooms I had reserved for my fun and games this evening, and my shiny black thigh-high boots click-click-clicked on the floor as my willing participants trailed me closely. I was putting on quite the show for all my obedient little following boys, taking sexy little bouncy steps and wiggling my hot, curvy ass as I pranced along.

As I glanced back behind me, I could see all of them in the mirrors covering both sides of the hallway. It was quite the sight, all these horny boys, so totally turned on, with their erections sticking out proudly in front of them. They were each following me along so dutifully, and their eyes were glazed over with desire as I flaunted my charms for them.

Of course, I took my sweet time as I lured them along, spinning round and round on my tippy toes occasionally, looking back at them and beckoning them toward me with my index finger. And I paused every now and then to give myself a careful inspection, primping and preening in one of the wall-to-wall mirrors in the hallway.

Each time I stopped, they all gathered around me, practically fighting over themselves to get the best position to view every inch of me, and they all ogled me shamelessly as I fussed over myself.

They had been thoroughly prepared for tonight's activities by each one of their prick teasing hostesses, whom I had instructed to get them ready for me - to get them nice and hot before handing them over to me. And now each one of them was being made to follow me along without hesitation, right into who-knows-what kind of teasey web I had decided to spin for my own enjoyment!

I particularly enjoyed watching their stimulated erections bounce up and down with each step they took as they followed me into their certain doom, and they were revealing their sexual identities and specific fetishes by staring at a certain part of me, or drooling over something I was wearing...

There were two guys who I had decided to turn into my little bootboys, and they simply couldn't take their eyes off my sexy, shiny black spike heeled boots. One other guy was obviously an ass-lover, because he focused his beady eyes on my hot little ass wriggling back and forth with each step I took. I knew exactly how I was going to deal with each one of them...and I was already starting in on them, taunting and teasing them with the objects of their desire...

Now those three were the more submissive ones I had chosen for the evening's fun and games. In addition, there were two other guys I had selected to bring along for some fun, ones that were not as passive and were more attractive to me, and I had decided that they were going to be my "boyfriends". As such, they would be treated to a higher level of intimacy with me, and perhaps even some sexual acts might be performed with them....we would just have to wait and see!

And how were they reacting to all this showing off on my part? Well, they just looked over every inch of me hungrily as I put on my little introductory sexual display of power, as though they wanted to have ALL of me...and although they weren't going to get everything they wanted, I WAS considering giving them a little bit...

But it wasn't going to be easy for any of them. No, not by a long shot! I was going to take turns tantalizing each and every one, working them all up into a lather, and then leaving them that way and moving on to the next one, making each of them watch as I teased the others.

Of course, each one would be seduced according to his own particular weaknesses...the bootboys would be subjected to wicked little boot worshipping games, the assboy would be taunted with my luscious booty, and then, after being teased to a delicious state of arousal, they would each be repeatedly abandoned and denied even the slightest sexual release...all according to my whims. And like I said, my "boyfriends" would be granted certain intimacies with me while the others watched. Mmmmm...this was gonna be FUN!

At the entrance to the private room, I stopped and had them all gather around me. Their cocks stood out at attention, pointing at me as if they were saluting me. "Now, boys," I said sweetly, "in order to enter this room, there is only one requirement. Each and every one of you must be fully erect!"

I looked down at their boners, and although they were still quite excited, with my feminine display of prancing and strutting in the hallway serving to continue their arousal, I felt that some of them had lost just a little of their erections. So I continued, "And it appears that some of you do not completely fulfill that requirement just yet, so there is only one thing to do..."

And then I said loudly, "Get down on your knees, all of you!" They all dropped to their knees instantly, forming a semi-circle in front of me as they responded to my command without question. I paused for a few seconds, posing for them as I looked down at each of them with my hands on my hips, waiting to see if they would jump the gun and do something next without permission. I mean after all, I did not reveal exactly HOW their fully aroused erections would be achieved, now did I?

I figured one or all of them might mindlessly start stroking themselves, that they'd assume I wanted them to, but much to my delight they all just knelt there and looked up at me with puppy-dog eyes, waiting for instructions and knowing not to make any assumptions...

"Now," I said assertively, "play with yourselves for me!" Surprise, surprise, they complied! I watched with excitement, licking my lips as each one of them started to slowly stroke their cocks. I watched intently as each guy's dick began to visibly respond, quickly getting more and more engorged. "Mmmmm, yeah, that's it," I said with satisfaction at their obedience, "get nice and hard for me, all of you...like I said, completely erect!"

I started moving around back and forth in front of them, inspecting them and watching each one closely until I saw their cocks getting good and ready. As each one got harder, I coaxed certain ones individually to slow down their stroking so others could catch up. When one of the bootboys' dicks looked like it was going to erupt, I said, "Slow down, bootboy, my boyfriends have some catching up to do!" And when the assboy almost lost his load, I added, "watch out, assboy, don't get too excited and come, I'll have to kick you out of the KCTC right now and ban you for life!"

And it was a good thing I cautioned them like that, because it seemed like some of them were getting so turned on that they probably would have lost control and exploded all over themselves had I not warned them! As it was, they abruptly stopped jerking off when I commanded it, leaving their dicks twitching and bobbing up and down right on the edge of a glorious orgasm...

But with this kind of careful monitoring and strict "erection management", as it were, there were no accidents, and each and every one of them was brought right up into a state of complete arousal at the exact same time. I giggled with glee when I knew they were all ready as I announced, "All right, boys, that's my good little strokers! Now stand up and present your cocks for inspection!"

No sooner had the words come out of my mouth, than each one of them stood at attention, their erections sticking out proudly for me. Their dicks flopped around in a state of highly aroused, desperate neediness, and I waited for them to stop moving and remain still.

But before I approached each one and gave their cocks a quick once-over with my soft fingers, I thought to myself that somehow there was something missing. And then a big smile came across my face as I had the idea that would be the icing on the cake, and I said firmly, "When I stroke your cocks, BEG me to tease you in the parlor tonight!" And then I reached out and began inspecting one of the bootboy's cocks with my slender, long-nailed fingers...

His eyes rolled back in his head as I delicately fondled his meat, running my soft fingertips up and down the length of his cockshaft so I could feel the veins bulging out. I curled my fingers around his frenum, which, so I'm told, is the most sensitive place of the male sexual organ, and then palmed his cockhead, noting how shiny and purple it was. And he did not disappoint me as he followed my instruction to beg, and he pleaded with me to keep teasing him, begging me for more as I stroked his erection, gently making love to it with my hand.

I then wiped a little precum away from the slit of his cock as he continued to plead for more attention tonight, smearing it all over his cockhead and a little ways down his shaft with one slender, feminine finger. And I even reached underneath his cock, tickling the scrotum containing his swollen testicles with the sharp tips of my long, shiny red fingernails, causing his balls to pull up tightly against his body...

All the other boys watched in fascination as I worked him right to the edge of orgasm, expertly manipulating his erection and insisting that he keep begging for more teasing, and then I abruptly stopped and pulled away from him, ignoring his pleas and leaving him aroused and confused about his immediate fate.

And then I simply repeated the process with every other guy, stroking and fondling their dicks and listening to them beg for my charms before leaving them high and dry, until each and every one was mind-blowingly aroused and completely desperate...all for little me!

Yes, indeed...I had decided that they were ready now!

Taking a step back and putting my hands on my hips, I pointed into the room and announced, "Now get in there, all of you, and let's get it on!" They practically fell over themselves as they stumbled into the room, which like I said, was set up like a small, private gentlemen's club, having a two-foot high platform in the middle with a stripper pole mounted to it, and chairs all around it.

I waited for them all to be seated, then went strutting in to the room. You could have heard a pin drop as I made my way in through the doorway, and the looks on their faces made it clear that I was in complete control of each and every one of my highly aroused and erect loveslaves!

All eyes were on me as I made a couple of passes around the outside of the chairs, letting my hands brush against their heads, slipping my long-nailed fingers into their hair and lightly scratching their scalps. Some of them tilted their heads back as I briefly teased them like that, but of course I quickly removed my fingers when they responded.

After two or three trips around edge of the room, giving each of them little teasing tastes of my touch, I slowly stepped up the stairs that led onto the platform and began parading around the pole, dragging the bottoms of my spike heeled boots along the floor for extra effect.

This little display afforded a spectacular view of me from below, putting me up on a pedestal, so to speak, and I carefully watched as each guy's eyes focused on my lower half. My bootboys and my assboy were really enjoying the show from this perspective, as the objects of their desire were there on display right before their eyes. And my "boyfriends" seemed to be enjoying the show as well, although their knowledge of the extra-special level of intimacy I planned for them seemed to be even more exciting to them...

"So what do you say, boys, do you like the way I'm dressed tonight?" I said teasingly to all of them, continuing to slide around the pole and smiling at them as I innocently asked them about my choice of overtly sexual attire. They all responded at once, blubbering like fools, each of them commenting on how hot I looked, blurting out their appreciations of my boots, my ass, and of me in general. Speaking of which, it was time to confront them about each of their naughty little fetishes...

I focused my gaze on one of the bootboys, whom I had observed simply staring at my boots the whole time, and said, "So tell me, Timmy, do you like these boots?" I moved over towards him, slowly stalking him like a predator and I struck a pose as I stood in front of him. His eyes popped as I lifted up one boot and rested it on tippy-toe, offering the spike heel to him, right before his eyes. Without thinking, his hand reached out to touch it, but I pulled my boot away and scolded, "Ah-ah-ahhhh! You can look, but you can't touch!"

His hand just stayed right where it was as I slowly moved the boot back towards it, and his total obedience was obvious as I brought my boot within an inch of his hand. He didn't move it though, he knew better than that, and I smiled at him, and asked, "You DO want to touch it, though, don't you Timmy?"

He just stared at it, his mouth falling open a little and he nodded slowly, almost in a trance. And then he said suddenly and emphatically, "Yes, Kitty, please, PLEASE let me touch it!" But I smiled at him and just shook my head slowly, denying him without saying a word.

Then I moved over to Bobby, my other naughty little bootboy, approaching him with my eyes fixed on him, staring at him in the same predatory fashion as I did to Timmy. "What about you, Bobby?" My stern demeanor suddenly changed and I said sweetly, turning away from him and lifting up one boot, pushing it backwards toward him. "Would YOU like to touch this sexy spike heeled boot?" He practically burst out with excitement, "Yes, PLEASE!"

I giggled at him too, knowing I had each of these two horny bootboys simply eating out of the palm of my hand! "Well go ahead then, it's right here, it's waiting, just for you!" He reached out slowly, knowing not to just try and grab it, and I watched him carefully, reveling in his deliberately respectful approach, which offered me every opportunity to decide whether he should be allowed to have any of it or not...

Predictably, I decided that he should not be given his desire, at least not just yet...so I denied him with the high heel of my shiny black boot, letting his fingers get within inches of it, and then slowly moving it away. "Awwww...poor baby, he wants to touch my sexy boots, but he can't, can he...at least...not yet!" And as I said that, my voice was a mix of degrading disdain and sweet baby-talk, a style I have found to be quite effective to arouse and confuse the typical passive male.

He even followed it slowly with his hands as I pulled it away from him, keeping his fingers just an inch or so away from it, and I moved it round and round, up and down, and then pulled it away completely and put it back down on the platform. It was delightful! He burst out in desperation, simply begging to touch my slutty spike-heeled boot, and I watched his pathetic display for a moment or two, just enjoying the spectacle.

"NO, Bobby," I said sternly, and ordered, "now play with yourself and keep begging to worship my boots!" He complied, and I just stood there with my hands on my hips, watching him demeaning himself before me. I was absolutely drinking in every bit of his frustration as I waved my finger back and forth at him in a scolding fashion, denying him cruelly without even saying a single word. And then I held my hand out, with my palm flat like a stop sign, signaling for him to cease his pitiful pleas...and that was that, for the time being, at least!

Next, it was time to tease Billy, who really had a thing for girl's asses. And mine was simply perfect for the task of enslaving him too, since I have this nice, curvy plump little bottom, built perfectly for the job! So I went over to him, and cooed, "Oooo, Billy, look what I've got, right here, just for you!" And I stood right in front of him, spun around and leaned forward, sticking my perfect butt out seductively. I rested my hands on my legs, sliding them down over my knees and waved my tushie right in his face, swaying it back and forth, and then wiggling it around more quickly, and his eyes just focused in on it, like I knew they would.

He dared not speak, because he had been subjected to extensive ass-tease training on previous encounters, by both me and other KCTC girls, and he knew full well how to behave when he was being tormented like this. I continued to taunt him with my fabulous ass, even running my fingers up my legs and slowly sliding them over my pussy and ass crack, offering myself sexually to him...but instead of going any further, I just turned around, facing him, and pointed at his cock, which had started throbbing and pulsing noticeably.

"Now, stroke your cock for me and beg to kiss my ass!" I commanded, and he slowly played with himself, knowing if he did it any faster, he might simply cum all over himself. I spun back around away from him and continued to tease him blatantly with my gorgeous behind, offering it to him while he begged for it.

But there was absolutely no satisfaction to be had for poor Billy, not yet at least, and after a minute or two more of his begging, I spun around and pointed down at his cock and said simply, "Now STOP!" As he took his hand away, his erection throbbed and twitched, right on the brink of orgasm, and I stood there and watched as it slowly began to ooze precum.

And then I just started parading around the platform, quite pleased with myself at my initial tease-and-denial of my bootboys and assboy. They had been given just a small taste of the pleasure that awaited them, and without even giving them any, I had set the stage for the night's tease and denial session.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************

I'd like to offer my special thanks to those of you who have inspired this story, you know who you are, and you will continue to be treated accordingly when I see all of you next...and in case you're wondering, this story WILL be continued, all in good time, loverboys!

Kitty :love: :love: :love: