KCTC Tease in Training 4 - Private PrickTease Parlor Party

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

KCTC Tease in Training 4 - Private PrickTease Parlor Party

Post by KittyZateez »

Dear Barbie,

I hope you have enjoyed your personalized prick tease training so far...it's an established process that every new KCTC teaser-girl goes through, and it ensures that our clients receive the appropriately well-developed teasing experience they sign up for. And besides...as I'm sure you've realized by now, all the fun and games we have here at the KCTC are every bit as much about us girls as they are about the horny boys who come to visit us! So the better trained you are, the better it works out for everybody!

So I hope you paid careful attention to Brigitte as you watched her on the KCTC webcams welcoming your new client, Max, to the club! And hopefully you observed Tatiana closely as she dominated one of her slaveboys...and then turned her attention to Max also. Did you enjoy seeing the two of them toy with Max, confronting him about his favorite fetishes? And after the two of them had their way with him, I trust you just loved getting your hooks into him yourself, showing him your long, sexy fingernails (you know he just LOVES those), and wearing a lovely, luxurious angora sweater, selected just for him to cater to his erotic desires for fluffy, furry angora...

Now that Max has been sent home, aroused and erect, with a promise from you that you will see him again next weekend, I'm sure he's been loving the sexy messages and pics you've been sending to him! I'm sure they're keeping him sexually aroused and wonderfully obsessed and interested in you while he waits for you to get back to him. In the meantime, you have been engaged in more prick tease training, which we will now continue...

Now I know you and Fifi have been teasing a nice little legboy, welcoming him into the club and having some fun with him on the stairs leading him up to the main lounge, and Fifi will be bringing him in there shortly to further indulge and develop his fetish for sexy legs and high heels. Did you enjoy controlling him with your legs, making him beg to play with himself while you teased him on the staircase?

I find that the stairs are a great place to tease men with fetishes for legs and high heels, because you can prance along in front of them, right above them as you stay a couple steps out of reach, and the height of the stairs puts your legs on perfect display for their viewing enjoyment. And the fact that you are above them, and they are beneath you, provides just the right symbolic sense of superiority for you, don't you think?

In any case, before you watch Fifi cater to her little legboy's desires in the main lounge, I wanted to share some experiences with you I've been having lately. I have been experimenting with teasing small, carefully selected groups of guys in a private teasing parlor, of which we have several here at the KCTC. These semi-private rooms can be booked for a variety of cock teasing adventures and scenarios, but in this case I've been using one that is designed as a small, private gentleman's club.

It is lavishly decorated, and has mirrors covering all the walls, which helps to provide optimal viewing for all attendees as they ogle their female entertainer from every imaginable angle possible. It has a small platform about three feet off the floor with a shiny gold stripper pole in the middle. Several chairs are placed around the circular platform, so all the lucky gentleman can observe their private teaser girl(s) performing their seduction and arousal routines...just for them!

There is also some space around the edge of the room, a wide gap of 8 or 10 feet, so the girl can prance around her willing admirers, or even perform up close and personal for them if she so desires. Each chair swivels all the way around, so the guys can be made to face her at all times, and if she is performing for one of them, he can face her while she teases him, while the others watch and....well, you know...eat their hearts out!

Several times in the past few weeks I have indulged in some carefully arranged, deliciously erotic tease and denial activities in this particular teasing parlor, and I wanted to tell you about it as further exposure to my own world-class cock teasing skills. I hope my adventures give you lots of erotic ideas about ways to tantalize and titillate your own clients here at the KCTC!

Before I discuss the selection of my victims...I mean, participants....for the kinky games I've been playing, I wanted to share the outfit I decided was appropriate for these activities. Occasionally I do prefer a full-on Dominatrix getup, but I also sometimes opt for a somewhat softer and more playful choice of attire. Whatever it is, it always revealing, sensual, and appealing to the typical fetish-based male psyche!

You are quite familiar with my preference for angora, which is wonderfully soft and sensual furry fabric, and when I wear it I usually pair it with other feminine fabrics such as silk, velvet or spandex. But for these particular kinky encounters I wanted to have a somewhat more aggressive look, while still maintaining a hint of playful femininity.

So I chose a shiny black vinyl bra and matching booty shorts combination, with the added allure of an orange and black leopard print on the front of each item. Some matching black opera gloves seemed fitting for the aggression aspect, covering my hands and wrists, all the way up over my elbow, in shiny black stretchy material. And, of course...a pair of wildly kinky thigh-high spike-heeled platform boots were a perfect finishing touch to my "sex kitten temptress" attire!
wildlatextemptation_11.jpg
wildlatextemptation_11.jpg (52.99 KiB) Viewed 1439 times

Of course, as with any time I prepare myself for the seduction and enslavement of passive males, I paid careful attention to my hair and makeup, a habit I encourage you to practice. But who am I kidding...it's clear you already do pay careful attention to your appearance, despite your relative lack of experience in the formal teasing arrangements we have here at the KCTC!

In any case, for this evening's activities I decided to pull my hair up and away from my face, but instead of wrapping it all up in a bun, I let it fall beautifully down over my shoulders in back, a look that really accentuates my dolled-up facial features, but also preserves the undeniable sex appeal of my long, flowing blonde hair. My cat-eye style mascara, eyeliner, and eye shadow creates a look of feline power and sex appeal, and despite my predilection for dripping wet blood-red lips, on this occasion I opted for a darker pink shade of lipstick without much glossy finish.

When complete, the whole look was very much to my satisfaction, and as I stood in front of a full-length mirror in my private dressing room, putting the finishing touches on my appearance, I was quite pleased with myself. And then I was ready, so I marched out into the main parlor, really on the prowl now, and looking for game...
wildlatextemptation_21.jpg
wildlatextemptation_21.jpg (56.36 KiB) Viewed 1439 times
As I entered the room, I observed the usual gathering of highly aroused males being stimulated by their sensuous attendees. Despite the fact that each client's complete and undivided attention was on his own personal prick teaser, and his fascination with her was blatantly obvious, many of the guys immediately fixated on ME as I slowly moved from table to table, introducing myself as the proprietor of the club.

As I greeted some of the couples, you should have seen the look in the guys' eyes as they looked me up and down, drinking in every inch of me, and I loved holding their gaze with my own as they stared at me, making it clear that I was fully aware of my power over them. Other times I enjoyed purposely ignoring them, chatting with each sexy teaser-girl as though the guy wasn't even there, but observing him out of the corner of my eye as he shamelessly ogled me from head to toe...

And after meeting each of them, it was fun to watch their eyes linger on me after I left them, seemingly unable to tear their gaze away from me after I flaunted myself for them. Each teaser-girl was really turning up the heat on their clients also, encouraging them to tell her if they liked me, and if so, what aspects of me appealed to them.

I could hear some of what they were saying as I stood nearby, and I glanced back at them from time to time as I continued to prowl around the room, and watched the girls stroking their client's cocks as the men drooled over me, while I greeted everyone and flirted shamelessly with the room full of clientele.

Anyway, on the evening I engaged in the private group tease I am describing, I made my selections of participants very carefully. I was looking for boys who I knew would behave themselves and play along with my teasing games, so in between my visits from one table to the next I pulled out my smartphone and prepared to send each guy's hostess a message instructing her that she was to surrender her client to me after I had selected several more attendees for my little private event...

I immediately noticed three guys at the club that night that I was already familiar with, who were somewhat more submissive and obedient than some of the others, traits that made them very well suited for my erotic intentions. They were already being dominated by some of the House Dominatrixes, including Tatiana. She had one guy on the floor in front of her, rubbing his hands all over her shiny black spike-heeled boots.

As usual, she was not making it easy for him, however, as she kicked his hands away repeatedly and then bossily ordered him to keep rubbing her boots. It was fascinating to watch her control him like that, commanding him to tend to her slutty boots, then denying him the privilege...after toying with him repeatedly like that, she allowed him to settle in to a nice, gentle, boot loving leg massage.

And then her eyes lit up when I sent her the message telling her that her slaveboy should be prepared for my private room tease, and she immediately ordered him to his feet and began giving him a slow, lazy handjob as she informed him about my plans for him. His cock, which was already almost fully erect, responded instantly to her soft touches as he listened carefully to what she was telling him.

I watched, grinning from ear to ear as she expertly manipulated his helpless organ into a state of extreme erection. I could hear her commanding him to behave himself, be a good little bootslave for me and promise to do everything I said, whatever I wanted. It was truly a kinky sight to behold!

I quickly selected two other cute little subbies and watched with delight as their Mistresses received my instructions to prepare their teaseboys for my little party. I watched as each girl smiled broadly upon receipt of the message, and they promptly informed their clients of my suggestion. Each guy's eyes grew wide and his mouth fell open at the prospect of being allowed to follow me to a more private suite for some kinky fun and games, and they glanced at me nervously as the girls continued lazily stroking each of their cocks.

Each girl knew full well that a prerequisite for attending my little event was for each client to be stimulated and teased into an absolutely delicious state of heightened sexual arousal, and they wasted no time preparing their lucky men for this spontaneous private party.

Now, as I said, I had only chosen three lucky boys so far, and I wanted a somewhat larger group to play with, so I had to select a few more boytoys for my amusement. And there were certain loosely defined roles I had in mind for each of my lucky participants, with certain guys receiving special considerations.

The submissive ones I had already selected were not going to be particularly lucky. I guess it's a matter of perspective, however, because what I had in mind might just have been exactly what they wanted after all! I mean, I wanted to dominate them, have them really groveling at my feet, worshipping my kinky spike-heeled boots, and I intended to get them so turned on that they would be simply begging for my affections.

Certain little sexual treats would be granted, many others would be denied, and in the end it would be entirely up to me whether they would receive a much-needed sexual release after I had teased them to arousal and mercilessly toyed with their passive, submissive sexual orientations...

But I had something else in mind for a couple other guys I noticed sitting with their hostesses, and I was going to allow somewhat more intimate and sexual acts with these two. This was to cater to a recently discovered interest of mine, one involving cuckolding. So now it was time to select the ones who were going to be my "boyfriends"...and it didn't take long to find two hot guys that fit the bill perfectly.

I could feel myself getting aroused as I sent more messages to the two girls tending to these hunkier guys, and I began to visualize the theme for the different activities I was going to pursue with each one. I was much more attracted to these guys, my "boyfriends", although the prospect of teasing and denying the wimpier little subbies was getting me hot too...

I watched as their private teaser-girls received the messages, and I looked closely into each hunky guy's eyes as they stared back at me while their teasers informed them of my intentions. The moment was electric, since these guys now knew they were going to have me...just a little bit, at least! So I held their stares as the girls teased them to complete arousal too, and then everyone was ready.

After waiting for just the right moment, surveying the condition of the five lucky guys I had selected for my private prick tease party, I made one complete pass around the room, collecting my boyfriends and my little slaveboys from each girl one by one.

And then, with the group of aroused and horny guys gathered around me, each and every one teased to arousal and fully erect, I announced, "All right boys, come with me!" And with that, I turned around and pranced out of the room, wiggling my hot ass seductively as the totally turned on males followed me without a moment's hesitation.

************************************************************************************************************************************************

So as I said in my KCTC Summary and Announcement, boys and girls, I have returned to writing more of my KCTC story spinoffs, and this is just the first addition to my Tease in Training series. My Private PrickTease Parlor Party has been a brand new exploration for me in the chat rooms, and this description serves as a general reminder of all the fun and games we've been having. There's more where this came from too...as usual, I am just getting started!

Kitty