KCTC Summary and Announcement!

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

KCTC Summary and Announcement!

Post by KittyZateez »

Readers of my "Kitty's CockTease Club" story and related spinoffs have clearly been enjoying the series very much, and I'd like to thank everyone who has made complimentary comments in the Forum Stories section here on Milovana. The KCTC concept is very much a labor of love, and it's also a work in progress...

The main story line grew so long that I began to develop some interrelated story spinoffs, and it occurred to me that perhaps a summary of the whole KCTC collection is in order. I tend to write chapters one by one and post them as they are written, and with the collection of story spinoffs, sometimes it's not clear where things stand, which ones are finished and which ones are ongoing. And, when people post replies and admiring comments, the story chapters are kicked to the top of the list, so it's more difficult to find the chapters in order and know which ones follow where others leave off.

In addition, I've taken a few months hiatus from my writing, in part due to the challenges Milovana faced in Feburary with the website in general. I'm very excited to see that it's back online and fully functional, thanks to the good graces of a few administrators! And in the meantime I have had a number of highly erotic adventures in the chat rooms as well...more on that later...

In any case, I wanted to announce my intention to continue the KCTC story spinoffs, and provide a quick guide to where things stand. So here goes:

"Kitty's CockTease Club" - 11 parts, posted between August and November 2016. This series is complete.

This series introduces the concept of the KCTC, a high-class type of gentleman's club that caters to a variety of fantasies and fetishes regarding sensual stimulation, feminine seduction, and erotic cock teasing and sexual denial!

The story introduces the main male character, Max, and describes his initial encounter at the KCTC. He meets Brigitte, a full-time hostess and highly skilled prick teaser, who provides his initial seduction and enticement. Soon thereafter he encounters Tatiana, the House Dominatrix, who provides additional stimulation and arousal, flaunting her charms and beginning the exploration of his two favorite fetishes as he specified in his CockTease Questionnaire. Slowly, toward the end of this series, the main female character, Barbie, is introduced.

"CockTease Club Barbie" - 4 parts, posted in December 2016. This series is also complete.

This series is devoted entirely to Barbie, a new prick teasing female employee, recently hired at the KCTC. She is young and inexperienced with the formal teasing scenarios of the KCTC, despite having considerable experience exploring cock teasing in her personal life. She has been personally assigned to cater to Max's desires to be sexually teased. She has also been fully briefed about Max's two most erotic fetishes, and she proceeds to begin a full exploration of both of them. After a "we're just getting started" sexual encounter, poor Max is sent home, fully aroused and erect, with a promise of additional contact with Barbie the following weekend...

"KCTC Tease in Training" - 3 parts, posted in December 2016. This series will have additional chapters...

Since Barbie is new to formalized cock teasing arrangements, so she is subjected to a series of training scenarios to complete her skills as a world-class prick tease. These include watching erotic videos of teasing activities in the KCTC Lounge and Private PrickTease Parlors, and also becoming directly involved in some training sessions with more experienced teaser-girls. While Max waits for his next date with Barbie, he is made to watch her being trained on the KCTC private webcams. She also torments him directly by sending him sweet-talking flirty messages, and flashing sexy pics of herself...

"KCTC Barbie - Birth of a Tease" - 6 parts, posted in January of 2017. This series will also have additional chapters...

As Barbie continues her training, Max is encouraged to read her personal autobiography, since it is posted on the KCTC website along with the bios of all the other KCTC teaser-girls. This way, a client can be introduced to each girl's history and gain an understanding of her most erotic fascinations, and he can become acquainted with her interests and desires before requesting her as his personal hostess.

This story is written from Barbie's perspective, and she discusses her early discoveries of the thrill of teasing, and she also mentions some of the older, more experienced girls she had exposure to that helped her become the hot young cock tease she is today!

**********************************************************************************************************************************
So that brings us up to date with the KCTC! It is late May of 2017 as I write this, and I intend on adding more chapters to the Tease in Training and Birth of a Tease stories, since both of those were abandoned in mid-storyline for a variety of reasons. I do apologize for leaving everyone hanging...although I admit to taking a certain amount pleasure doing it. I mean, once a tease, always a tease, right??

Tare care all, and stay tuned for Parts 4 and 5 of the Tease in Training series, wherein I describe some happenings in the Private PrickTease Parlors...those of you who have met me in the chat rooms may find these descriptions to be somewhat familiar!

Kitty

Inferno
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): None
Sub/Slave(s): None

Re: KCTC Summary and Announcement!

Post by Inferno »

Miss Kitty, I cannot wait for these stories. I love your writing style sooo much. I love how you are able to wrap me around your finger with just a simple story. The way you can describe your teasing ways makes me so aroused. I love your writing thanks for sharing your gift with all of us.

Love, Inferno