Letter to “Sow” by Master Ivan

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
mrivan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Letter to “Sow” by Master Ivan

Post by mrivan »

Letter to “Sow”

by Master Ivan

Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 07:23:17 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

Subject: Response to Posting

The following has been emailed because it is too long to post on the website.  It exceeds even your limits, but that is of no concern to anyone within the fantasy.  It started out with the intention of being much shorter, but grew in the telling :-)

I am a white male, with over 25 years of experience in the D/s scene.  My website is....   You can go there and find some of my other writing.

I respect your statements that you want nothing interfering with your marriage.  I am in identical circumstances in RL.

I only desire to degrade and humiliate you to the limits of your imagination and beyond...
Master Ivan

Sow:

Any slave sow when first taken by a Master is worthless.  She has no rights, no value, is only a liability who must buy her very survival with service, with the entertainment of her owner, with her pain, humiliation and degradation, in hopes that her Master will look kindly enough upon her to feed and water her, and to allow her to live.

You start from the bottom.  For a sow, the bottom is a long way down indeed.  Upon entry to my house, you would be stripped (if you had the audacity to hide your body), and your clothes burned, along with any other property that accompanied you.  I would shave your head, perhaps leaving only enough hair to use to affix some leather handholds by which I could guide your motions.  Your pubic hair and armpits would be permanently depilated.  A sow never hides any part of herself from a Master.

sows do not take pleasure, they seldom even give pleasure.  They have pleasure taken from them.  If your cunt were sewn shut as pictured, it would remain  so until I had use for it.  If it were not sealed, it would be ringed in a way to allow me to lock it shut.  If in a few months you did not train well enough to be allowed to serve with your pig cunt, the edges of your cuntlips would be abraded until they were raw and bleeding, then sewn together so that they would heal that way permanently, forever denying anyone the right to touch you there.

Your first few days would be spent in my cellar, on a dirty stone floor, accompanied only by the chains and shackles which hold your wrists and elbows tightly joined behind your back.  A metal collar would be locked to a wall ring allowing you to rise no higher than your knees.  A drain in the floor would be your toilet, and you would receive a cold water hosing every third day.

To demonstrate to you your true state, you would be allowed no nourishment for several days except what came out of my cock.  You would drink only my piss, and eat only the protein from my cum.  If you resisted in any way, you would be flogged, then ring gagged for twenty-four hours.  There is every possibility that animals, such as large dogs, might be brought in and you would be forced to suck them off as well, adding to your nourishment.

Eventually, with or without your active cooperation, you would be brought upstairs to the room where your service would be most appropriate at this stage, the bathroom.  Initially, you would sleep in a face-down hogtie in the tub, with the drain plugged, your face at the low end, and I would piss all over you and into your mouth to complete your bed.  All my piss would continue to flow only into your mouth.  When I had to shit, since eating shit would pose true medical hazards, I would use the toilet, but your mouth would clean me, licking my ass clean each time.

As time passed, your use would be expanded.  Your wrists would begin being freed for exercise, for labor, for varieties of restraint which would fix you for service and punishment, present you for visual entertainment in torturous bondage situations or fix you for any kind of service.  Throughout the program, my friends would have every right to use and abuse you, both male and female friends.  Since you are hesitant to service females, I would provide regular experiences for you with human females, sucking them, licking their soiled bodies clean, also draining my loads of cum from their cunts into your sow’s mouth.

I would have a disipline helmet made that would join your mouth to females’ cunts so you could drink their juices and piss, and service them, and breathe nothing but their scents all night.  And if they were menstruating,  those fluids would find your mouth serving them equally well overnight as a substitute for their tampons.

Thruout, you would never be permitted to conceal your body with clothing or with your hands.  Your wrists would remain chained behind you unless they were needed to hang you for a flogging.  You would never be permitted to sit on a chair or use human furniture.  You would remain forever on your knees, or lower.

That toilet you caressed so lovingly in your picture would indeed be your friend.  A posture collar would be fitted to your throat that had a bracket in the rear to attach to the toilet paper dispenser, since your mouth would be the only toilet paper the house would ever use.  Your normal post of service would be there, kneeling in your chains, your mouth awaiting a drink and your lips and tongue waiting to lick up anything that soiled your visitors.  Sometimes, I might blindfold you, place your head into the toilet after it was used to piss in, then lower the seat onto your head to force you to remain with your head there.  You would know only the odors of the inside of the toilet as you were forced to spend the night that way, waking suddenly every time your face slipped down into the piss in the bowl.

Over a period of months of this kind of constant treatment, you would learn to channel your constant arousal into a true devotion to your own degradation.  I would begin bringing you to leather bars, chaining you in the restrooms, to serve males, females or both as a suck-slave and urinal. 

Of course, there would be times when you would earn punishment.  The feel of a tooth on my cock as you sucked me off, dribbling when you drank my piss, perhaps the feeling of a lessening of pressure >from your lips when you were used to suck off a line of my male friends.

Pain is always useful, more so when the sow fears it or feels she is not worthy of it.  While my skills with the whip would sometimes be proven with a severe whipping of your aureoles or your outer cuntlips, more likely your restraints would be far easier to use, as well as far more effective.  I enjoy clamping nipples, weighting the clamps, then having my sow serve from her knees, forced to use her own body’s motions to pleasure me as the clamps swing with the motions of your head.  Suspending you by spread ankles for such service also works well.  The undersides of the breasts could be worked with the whip as your throat serviced me.

If you displayed any hint of pride at my female lovers, you might be restrained in a special bed I have which would display your head in the middle of the mattress while your kneeling, restrained and clamped body remained out of sight below.  When my lover and I laid side by side, your head, under the covers so your sow’s face would not disturb us, would be between our genitals.  When my lover spread her legs for me, she would of course straddle your face.  As I fucked her, you would breathe in the odors of our sweat and juices, have our crotches ground in your face, and you would be required to lick and suck anything that touched your lips, as well as cleaning us both after we finished.  Later, you would give us both a cleaning, and your mouth would also be available to drink our piss so we would not have to rise during the night.

At least once a week, you would be brought to a kennel where a couple dozen large dogs are stored.  Wrists locked behind your back, mouth braced open with a dental gag, and scents designed to attract a dog for mating would be applied to your ass and mouth.  The dogs would no doubt all use you before the night ended.  Perhaps, you might be bound spreadeagled in the kennel, then a small sample of ammonia dabbed on your face.  Then the dogs would be attracted to use your opened mouth as a target for their piss.

Many of your activities would, of course, be videotaped.  Live Cams would be placed at strategic locations in the house, such as the bathroom, basement and bedroom so your servitude and humiliation would be available for the world to watch.  The profits would be spent on what little food you earned and on more toys to restrain and torture you with.

Now a female body, even that of a sow,  is capable of pleasure.  First of all, your cunt would never be fucked.  That would seemingly suggest your equality with another woman or girl slave, which of course would be ridiculous on its face.  You are a sow.  So your cunt would never be unsealed.  However, once every month or two a vibrator of sufficient strength might be pressed hard into your sealed sow-cunt, to stimulate you into an orgasm.  This would of course be a rare event, for which you would have to pay a price--say one or two hundred orgasms taken in your mouth, for instance, or servicing enough customers in a bar restroom, or drinking a set amount of piss, in gallons.

At such times, you  would always be in severe restraint, your nipples clamped, and other elements added to your situation to make sure there was far more pain, discomfort and degradation than there would be of the pleasure.   Such discomforts would of course not cease with your orgasm, although the stimulation of the vibrator would stop then.  Your service would simply be increased as those who watched you slutting in heat would he aroused and would demand your service and the right to torture you further.

If more severe punishments were in order, the ideal place would be at a farm owned by a close friend of mine.  Indeed, if I tired of you, you would no doubt be sold to him.

He has an outhouse there.  The upper section is ordinary, but the lower half, enclosing the filth at the bottom, is built with transparent plexiglass.  You would be chained kneeling in the filth, your hair-rings tied back to raise your head, a posture collar locked on, your face inches beneath the seat.  A ring gag would hold your mouth open and prohibit any temptation to speak with human words.  The workers at the farm would use only this outhouse for their needs, pissing  and shitting on your body, your face always the target.  You would be required to swallow all their  piss--in fact, with the restraints, you would not be able to avoid it.  You would spend several days at a time there, with no interruptions, available to be used by anyone on the farm, and visible behind the plexiglass as you knelt in the filth, breathed the air beneath the outhouse and gained all your permitted nutrients from the piss you were permitted to swallow.

Perhaps, if other kinds of punishments were earned, you might be spread-eagled in the yard, or perhaps in one of the corrals housing the animals.  If it was a hot sunny day, you would have to beg the men to piss in your mouth to avoid dehydration.  Or maybe a cock-gag with a slow-drip piss feeder would be used, which the men could replenish when it ran low.  And there are always the insects, a large collection of crawlers, many of which would welcome feeding on your blood and flesh.

You might be buried up to your neck...or a bit higher, with your breasts resting on the dirt in front of you.  Your mouth would be pried open and kept available for human or animal use.  Both the dogs and livestock are well used to this--they would not have to be trained to fuck your mouth.  Should you ever allow a drop of the animal cum to escape your lips, your punishment might be to suck off his horses, one at a time, all while being recorded on camera for commercial distribution.

Ultimately, I will tire of you.  A sow, a common pig, grows tiring after a few years.  And perhaps my farmer friend may not have need of another mouth for his animals to fuck and for his men to piss in.  So you may have to be brought to a certain bar I know of in Guatemala.

The clientele is both male and female, all very dark-skinned blacks.  None speak English.  All are quite sadistic.  You would be chained in the single  restroom, used by both men and women there.  The chains would be welded in place and never removed.  Your cunt would be surgically sealed as described earlier.  Perhaps your teeth would even be removed to insure your inability to resist in any way.  You would then be left there permanently.

If you were good, never choking on the large cocks thrust in your mouth all day and night, never failing to lick and suck any cunt forced onto your face, never hesitating to drink every drop of piss fed to you, perhaps you might be fed from time to time.

If you rebelled, perhaps your tits would be bound with thin ropes, then you would be suspended by them in the middle of the bar.  Your spread legs would support the other half of your body while you hung in mid air horizontally and your mouth continued to serve, now in the public bar while watched by all the clientele as well as the local underground television station.

Eventually, when your health fails, or if you last long enough to lose your youth, you would find your final resting place with those who specialize in the most horrid tortures, making your last film in unbearable agony as well as untold degradation and humiliation.

Your remains would be dissolved in lime, perhaps slowly while you still lived.  Or alternately, it would be left bound in view, alive or dead, where it could be used even after you had passed, left to be taken one last time by the birds as they fed, without even human eyes to see you slowly disappear, forgotten.

Master Ivan
7/13/2002