Moonlit Selfbondage in the Woods

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
Severalist
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Moonlit Selfbondage in the Woods

Post by Severalist »

"I'm running late. Can you come over at 6:30 instead?"

That's how it began. Those extra 30 minutes allowed enough time to gather everything needed for what turned out to be a fun, exciting, outdoor self-bondage adventure.

Long story short - I walked through dense woods while ball-gagged, handcuffed and a 6 inch chain holding my ankles close together while the keys to my release were over 300 yards away, hanging from the branch of a tree. For more details about the night, please read along...

My friend lives in a rural part of the state and we've stumbled upon some great secluded locations, perfect for smoking a blunt and talking about the multiverse. One particular vacant parking lot is surrounded by miles of undeveloped woods - nothing but dense trees and overgrown rarely-walked paths. Not sure how often google earth updates their images but when last checked, it would very highly unlikely that I'd encounter another human while exploring the woods.

I had 30 minutes to gather everything I'd need - Steel locking collar, keys & locks, small lengths of chain, Balaclava facemask (google it), belt & ballgag. It was exciting to think about possibly being bound, outside late at night, all alone & helpless.

After a fun evening, when the time finally came to leave her apartment, I was torn between excitement & rational sense of reluctance/fear/worry for obvious reasons. What I was planning to do is dangerous, with elements or risk that cannot be controlled for. Also, It was about 11pm and I was getting sleepy as well… but it would've been too easy to just drive straight home.

I decided to at least drive to the parking lot. Then I'd decide whether to proceed or go home to bed but at least I would have tried. To get in a more submissive mindset, I locked the steel collar around my neck before leaving.

I drove right past the parking at first to see if anyone was around. Nope, there wasn't. I turned the car around and headed back, pulled into the very back of the lot and shut the engine off. The sound of silence was deafening. I was getting excited now and could almost hear my heart beating.

It had been raining but the rain had stopped about a half hour before I arrived. The moon was out now and you could see the stars in between some low flying clouds. I decided to proceed with my plans, taking the fortunate change in weather as a sign.

I was wearing jeans and a black hooded sweatshirt. I took two small lengths of chain and locked one around each ankle. I put the rest of the supplies in my pockets and headed off into the woods. If anyone was to cross my path at this point, only the collar I wore would indicate anything out-of-the-ordinary.

The moonlight provided all the light I would need. After getting about 100 yards (Length of a football field) into the woods, I found a very distinctive tree, very hard to miss. It was here that I placed the keys to my handcuffs, collar and all locks. I hung the keys from a branch about waist high and then continued further into the woods.

Slowly, pleasantly, I proceeded further and further along. After awhile, I was satisfied that I was far enough away to begin the bondage.

First, I strapped the ball gag in my mouth, pulling it tight and secure - with no chance of spitting out. I put the face mask on next. If anyone crosses my path now, they’ll only know I’m gagged if they ask me a question and I’m forced to answer with “Mmmph”. Otherwise, the mask does a good job at concealing the underlying gag from strangers.

I locked a 6-inch chain to the chains already locked around my ankles, allowing only short steps. This would make navigating fallen trees, roots, stones and other obstacles quite difficult.

Next I took the belt and adjusted it’s length to wrap around my elbows, behind my back. There was just enough slack in the belt to allow my hands to come close enough together in front of me for the handcuffs to fit.

Finally - the point of no return - I waited for maybe five minutes, listening, waiting, surveying. No one is around. No one followed me. If I fall and hit my head, nobody knows where I am. Nevertheless, I continue on. I took the handcuffs out of my pocket and secured them first to my right wrist. I adjusted the belt holding my elbows behind my back one more time before reaching both wrists towards each other in front of me. With some effort, my hands came close enough together for the final cuff to encircle my wrist, one click at a time, ensuring my helplessness until I walked back to the keys (For safety, I also had an additional handcuff key in the bottom of my shoe, in case of emergency).

There I was, all alone on a cool spring moonlit night in the woods, ball-gagged and handcuffed, a long way away from the keys. It felt magnificent, I was proud of myself for going this far. I soaked in the delightful sounds and fragrant smells of nature in the springtime. Large puddles from all the rain made my journey a little more interesting, but largely fun & uneventful. I had to plan the path I would take several steps in advance, avoiding fallen tree limbs that I could no longer step over due to the ankle chain.

I eventually made my way back to the keys and it was easy to release myself once I had them. I removed the ball gag and ankle chains, placed everything back into my pockets and walked back to the car. I had such a great time, I’m already planning the next adventure!
Sapphire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Re: Moonlit Selfbondage in the Woods

Post by Sapphire »

Great story. This reminds me of times when I was a kid when I'd sneak out of the house at night, strip naked, leave the clothes in a safe spot, walk around naked and masturbate in the woods under the moonlight. Was fun to leave my spunk on the ground or on a tree and wipe my penis off with oak leaves.
Juliette
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Moonlit Selfbondage in the Woods

Post by Juliette »

Sapphire wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:46 am Great story. This reminds me of times when I was a kid when I'd sneak out of the house at night, strip naked, leave the clothes in a safe spot, walk around naked and masturbate in the woods under the moonlight. Was fun to leave my spunk on the ground or on a tree and wipe my penis off with oak leaves.
Ever grab poison ivy leaves instead? :lol: