The Library of Della

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

The Library of Della

Post by DellaRoss »

Hello Ladies, Gentlemen and those who have yet to make up their mind!

Welcome to the front page of My little search for Inspiration. People have posted pictures for me and now i am going to try to write stories from them. So Yeah this is basically a "Watch this Space" Sign.

ENJOY!!!!
"To anyone who has stood at someones side and looked into the abyss and found both charm, attraction and love, for we are not made up only of our light and happiness but also our darkness and sorrow. To deny the darkness of yourself is to deny half of who you are, and when you love, truly love, you need to love the whole person not just the part that smiles and waves, but the part that thinks murderous thoughts and knows that pain is both pleasure and temptation, but still thinks puppies are really cute" -LKH

"I am Nature's arm. Her spirit. Her will. Hell, I am Mother Nature, and the time has come for plants to take back the world so rightfully ours! 'cause it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature.- Poison Ivy

"I pray you pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoos"- Jared and the Long Road to Love

"You do what we want, or I will peel your mind away like the layers of an onion. You DO believe I can do that, don't you?"- Nikolaos
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: The Library of Della

Post by DellaRoss »

“Are you sure this is a good idea?” Nova looked over her shoulder, arching her back as she placed her hands on the couch. “I mean what if someone comes in? And I am just here.....” She trails off as Q motions for her to face back towards the door.

“You have nothing to worry about sweet cheeks. Everyone know to knock if the door is closed. I might be on an important call or something.” Q smiled as Nova blushed and turned as she should. He smoothed his hand over her skirt as it clung to the swell of her ass. God this was going to be fun, ruining her. He hooked his fingers under the edge of the skirt and slowly inched it up as Nova got more and more squirmy. “Relax, this will be over soon enough. The less you fight me the easier it will be.” He chuckles a softly as he finally got the skirt around hee waist and saw that she had neglected to put underwear on this morning. “Naughty Girl, you are practically begging for this”

Nova shuddered, and tried to relax. She had gotten a call from Q to come by his office during her lunch hour. How was she supposed to know this is what he wanted? They had been dating for a few month and had never had sex so what was she bent over the back of his couch? This is not how she imagined her first time with Q to be anything like this. They had only just decided on being exclusive and Nova had been so happy about that.

Q's fingers traced along her lips with such a gentle touch that she had to stiffle a moan. “Q please.......”

“Please what? Please screw you right here in my office? Are you really that much of a slut?” Q joked as he continues to stroke her, taking his time and just barely grazing her clit. She was reacting exactly as he had hoped. He slipped a finger into her wet pussy, it was quickly joined by another as he saw how wet she was. He gently finger fucked her as she searched for the right words to answer him.

“No! I am not asking you to........ anything like that. Just please stop teasing me. ” Nova whined trying to get up. Q stopped her with a hand on her back.

“Nope you are all mine now to do with as I please. That is what we are nova, I say and do what I like, you simply smile and let me. And judging by how wet you I think you will enjoy this too.” Q covertly slips a vibrator in her to take the place of his fingers, making her struggle more.

“And with how wet you are I think you will enjoy this almost as much as me.” Q keeps sliding the vibe in and out of her, all the time keeping her from getting up or moving away from him in any way. Just as he can feel her starting to enjoy it he stops and starts fiddling with something else.

Nova continued to struggle and try to break away from Q's grip but could not seem to manage it. She just felt so weak and helpless. She almost felt like she was in a fog.

A fog that lifted when she heard a snap and click and felt something cold resting against her. She looked down her body and saw what looked like a pair of underwear but they were made of metal. She could still feel the weight of whatever Q had been using in her.... inside. She shuddered at the thought of it. What was this? What was he doing to her now?

“So you might be wondering,” He traces the hard metal covering her, “what this is? Well my dear, this is what happens when you make a huge deal about monogamy. This is going to make sure that you never get fuck by anyone but me...... or whatever I fill you with.”

Q smacked Nova on the ass and pulled the skirt back down over the chastity belt.“ Now go back to work and I will see you tonight.” Nova stumbled and tried to relearn how to walk with the something stuffed inside of her. Just as she placed her hand on the door knob, a sudden sensation shocked her system as Q turn the vibrator on.

“Oh did I forget to mention that the toy inside of you is remote controlled? Silly me. Now be a good girl and go before I decide you are too fun and keep you here all day. Hmmm there is an idea, I could keep you under my desk and constantly buzzing all day long. Maybe I could convince you to suck me off if I kept you down there long enough.”

A terrified look crossed Nova's face as the possibility dawned on her that this crazy person now had her right where he wanted her. Q just had to laugh as he upped the vibration and her knees gave out.

“ N o think for now I will just send you on your way and play with this little remote at my leisure. Off you go.”

Nova scampered o her feet and out the door, knowing that this was just the beginning of what Q had in store for her. The rest of the day was going to be interesting indeed.......

Magikk wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:43 pm Image
"To anyone who has stood at someones side and looked into the abyss and found both charm, attraction and love, for we are not made up only of our light and happiness but also our darkness and sorrow. To deny the darkness of yourself is to deny half of who you are, and when you love, truly love, you need to love the whole person not just the part that smiles and waves, but the part that thinks murderous thoughts and knows that pain is both pleasure and temptation, but still thinks puppies are really cute" -LKH

"I am Nature's arm. Her spirit. Her will. Hell, I am Mother Nature, and the time has come for plants to take back the world so rightfully ours! 'cause it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature.- Poison Ivy

"I pray you pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoos"- Jared and the Long Road to Love

"You do what we want, or I will peel your mind away like the layers of an onion. You DO believe I can do that, don't you?"- Nikolaos
Magikk
Chat Moderator

Re: The Library of Della

Post by Magikk »

*stands to applaud* woohoo! Woohoo! Brava brava!
MAGIC IS AROUND